Sulfur odour in the north of France and Belgium

jsf

Jedi Master
This evening between 11pm and 1 am mostly, a lot of cities in the north of France had a strong sulfur odour.
It was tonight's top tweets with stunned people asking what is going on, and how strange it happened just when the lockdown is ending.
It seems that it happened in the Los Angeles area too (same time or yesterday)
Maybe it's a methane outgassing as we saw a lot of similar stories before.
Also a lot of people are talking about the sky being orange or yellow. But that's maybe because of low clouds and storms.
Another possibility could be 4D bleedthrough, especially during the storms
Sulfur and yellow/orange tint are mentioned in the sessions if I remember well.

"According to numerous testimonies, this smell of sulfur is felt everywhere. Ile de France but also in the departments 02,25,26,27,28,31,33,38,45,47,59,60,62,66,72,76,80,81,85,86,87 but also in Corsica, in Brussels and apparently the same smell in Los Angeles.
The list is non-exhaustive"

( Paris, Orléans, Beauvais, Tours, Brest, Grenoble...)

Nothing in the South East of France. And nothing in the center of Paris at 1 am, but still people smelling it in the south of Paris. At times it was unbearable, according to some people

Probably not related but I saw a slow moving and fragmenting fireball last week (Thursday evening) with a blue halo, just before the an orange ISS even thugh it was relatively high in the sky. Thought it was a little strange and maybe a sign of something or another happening in the atmosphere. People in the south of France have been surprised by a storm of inexpected intensity too.

This evening between 11pm and 1 am mostly, a lot of cities in the north of France had a strong sulfur odour.
It was tonight's top tweets with stunned people asking what is going on, and how strange it happened just when the lockdown is ending.
It seems that it happened in the Los Angeles area too (same time or yesterday)

Maybe it's a methane outgassing as we saw a lot of similar stories before.
Also a lot of people are talking about the sky being orange or yellow. But that's maybe because of low clouds and storms.
Another possibility could be 4D bleedthrough, especially during the storms
Sulfur and yellow/orange tint are mentioned in the sessions if I remember well.

Most French publications I have read suggest the sulfur smell has been caused by bad weather. From L'Express:

The Firemen of Paris however quickly reassured. The smell is "presumably linked to recent weather," they tweeted. "This odor does not correspond to any particular intervention in progress", according to them.

Emmanuel Grégoire, the first deputy mayor of Paris, Anne Hidalgo, was also reassuring on Twitter: "No fire or industrial fire has been reported. The 'sulfated' smell could be linked to heavy precipitation ( ...) This could be linked to the mixing of sewerage networks because of the heavy rain which brings up the decomposition gases ... hypothesis to be confirmed ... "

The meteorologist Régis Crépet said that the smell of sulfur "is linked to the change in air mass and the sudden arrival of cold air from the North Sea, also reducing odors to Paris".

Interesting that a similar smell has been reported in Los Angelos too.

La Pause Info offers another hypothesis:

Strong smell in Paris: a disinfection of the coronavirus involved?
A very strong smell of "rotten" was felt that night in Paris. Among the explanations mentioned: the red tide in Los Angeles (but unlikely in Paris), or the smell of sewers following the bad weather.

But another disturbing hypothesis shakes the canvas. That of an attempt to disinfect the coronavirus with gas in the streets and in the air, using sulfur dioxide.

Indeed, during the episode of strong odor, the level of NO2 (Nitrogen Dioxide), was abnormally high in the Paris region:

1589180454370.png

And 2 hours later, this red “cloud” had disappeared. However, we find similar cases with high levels of sulfur dioxide in Wuhan, in February 2020, and only at night:

1589180538592.png

Nitrogen dioxide, the concentration of which was abnormally high last night in Paris, is a catalyst ... sulfur dioxide, which can be used as a disinfectant gas.

Thus, the Chinese authorities have disinfected entire cities with gas, asking residents to stay cloistered at home, as this article from Courrier International explains .

Was there a giant coronavirus disinfection in Paris last night? This is the hypothesis that shakes the canvas ...

I was thinking the same: the devil is here and he smells of sulfur. Hell is opening its gates. Oh my.

I thought of Shakespeare famous quote "Hell is empty and all the devils are here". That's a strange synchronicity that such a thing happens when many countries are opening again...Maybe it's a nudge from the Universe and/or the PTB that the real show is about to start.

I also noticed one interesting thing yesterday that can maybe related to some kind of outgassing.
We went to a near mountain with some friends for some walk in the fresh air and sun. It is a place where I go a lot of times and today in the middle of the wood trail I found a new water spring.

In all these years I have found many new springs but this one was different because at precise time intervals a lot of bubbles were coming out of the ground. Probably some kind of gas.
The water was clear, cold, and without any smell or taste. One of the friends taste it and as he said it was good water. Then I tried a small sip in my mouth and it was nice water.
Then I took a cigarette lighter so see if those gas bubbles are flammable, but they were not.

This was the first time any of us there was seeing something like that.
Here is the link to that video from the FB page of one of the people who was filming this interesting phenomenon.

I thought of Shakespeare famous quote "Hell is empty and all the devils are here". That's a strange synchronicity that such a thing happens when many countries are opening again...Maybe it's a nudge from the Universe and/or the PTB that the real show is about to start.

Dangerous conceits are in their natures poisons
Which at the first are scarce found to distaste,
But with a little act upon the blood

Burn like the mines of sulfur.

Othello, Shake-speare

Coronavirus insanity being a poisonous conceit, having acted on the people's blood, now brings on reciprocal burning sulfur in the air.

Laura's thought about 4th D interaction meets Gary's hysterical quote from French media:

Strong smell in Paris: a disinfection of the coronavirus involved?

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 06-53-18 尺乇卂ㄥ𓁹𓁹 on Twitter.png
Editor's Note: The latest information about this story can be found here. Our original story continues below.

A strong sulfur-like odor was reported late Sunday in Lake, LaPorte and Porter counties in Northwest Indiana, prompting a large number of residents to call 911.

The Michigan City Fire Department initially posted about the smell at 5:06 p.m., saying residents might notice a heavy smell of gas outdoors due to a natural gas leak in Porter County. In an update around five hours later, the fire department said the leak had yet to be resolved.

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 07-04-22 911 dispatchers receive ‘high volume' of calls after unusual...png

Police in nearby Chesterton said fire and police departments in Lake, Porter and LaPorte counties had been alerted to "a presence of a sulfur-like odor spreading across Northwest Indiana."

The smell was believed to have originated in the vicinity of the oil refinery/steel mills located in Lake County, according to the department. Several law enforcement agencies and fire departments have asked residents to not call 911 regarding the odor, explaining dispatch centers have been flooded with a number of calls.

NIPSCO, the gas and electric utility for most of Northwest Indiana, said at around 4 p.m., it was notified about the smell of natural gas near Beverly Shores, Michigan City and Long Beach that spread throughout Lake, LaPorte, Porter and St. Joseph counties.

"NIPSCO supervisors and service workers have been dispatched throughout the service areas to investigate the smell. It has been determined that the smell is not gas related," the utility said in a Facebook post at 9:24 p.m., in part. "The source of the smell remains unknown at this time."

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 07-05-30 911 dispatchers receive ‘high volume' of calls after unusual...png

The Lake Station Fire Department noted at 8:52 p.m. that the smell seemed to be dissipating at the time, but explained there didn't appear to be any current danger. The department did encourage anyone with asthma or breathing issues to stay indoors as a precaution.
Check back for updates on this developing story.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 07-08-40 TheConcernedPatriot on Twitter.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 07-08-40 TheConcernedPatriot on Twitter.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 07-11-01 Tom Humes on Twitter.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 07-11-01 Tom Humes on Twitter.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom