Summary of techniques we know for healing (an attempt)

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I was thinking that, as a group, we know a lot about techniques to heal an human and a good idea would be to try to do a list which include western and non-western ones an have an idea of the picture. I don't know if it's possible as so vast is the field. But let's have a try. I will write what I have in mind but do not hesitated to give your input.

The first step of healing is about to diagnose. Here's the tools I can think (in a jumble, will need to be re-ordered).

To diagnose :
For the physical body:
- Temperature of the body
- Aspect of the tongue
- Aspect of the eye (until what point?)
- Chinese pulse
- Electrocardiogram
- Blood analysis (vast field)
- X-Rays
- MRI
- Doppler
- perhaps Machines which read the energetic body field
- Osteopathic/Chiropractic diagnosis
- Medicine diagnosis
- ultimately: Channelled informations
- Hypnosis ?

For the mind:
- Psychology?
- Hypnosis?
- Drugs?
- Plants

For the spiritual part:
?

To heal:
For the physical body:
- Foods
- Plants (medicinal)
- Drugs
- Dietary supplements
- Acupuncture
- Light (natural and artificial)
- Cold
- Heat
- Essentials oils
- Osteopathy/Chiropractie/Physiotherapy/Rolfing
- Surgical interventions
- Wett Cell Battery
- Radiac
- Reiki
- perhaps Machines which interact with the energetic body field
- Prayer?
- Hypnosis?
- Fasting
- Exercising

For the mind:
- Psychology?
- Social interactions, work, holidays
- Body activities
- Pipe breathing
- Prayer?
- Hypnosis?
- Reiki?
- Fasting?
- Exercising
- Meditation

For the spiritual part:
- Meditation
- Prayer?
- Paying attention so learning lessons
- Hypnosis?
- Reiki?

I would like to add that good health generally is about balance.
You can eat too much , or too little.
You can drink too much, or too little.
In the end it also concerns what you are eating or drinking, as well.

It can depend on what you are putting on your skin, and how much.
It can depend on the types of chemicals you use in your cleaning routines, and the protections you have in place for yourself.

It can depend on the general temperature you maintain for your body, and what kind of clothing you choose.

It can depend on the type and number of pets you keep in your house, and how well you maintain their health, as regards parasites. Animals you work with could also be included.

It can depend on the objects you keep in your house, the carpets, the bedding, curtains and so on.
In addition it can depend on whether your house is a damp place and has mould growing in places, or if it is very dusty or draughty.

Similar conditions would apply for your working environment, as also for your entertainment venues.

I believe stress may also be a factor, and how you cope with it.

It might also pay to keep an eye on the health of other humans in your vicinity, neighbours, workmates etc.

So healing is about maintaining a balance. The techniques used to achieve this might be worth examining.
I'm looking forward to this thread developing.

You're absolutely right MusicMan. I think the final list must be divided in two parts. The first one would be "Techniques to maintain a good balance", containing what you wrote and more, and the second one would be "Techniques to regain a good balance" with what I wrote.

One more technique I'm thinking for healing:
- Sound therapy (several sessions refer to this but we do not know much about it).

I like this thread, thank you.
You can maybe add hiking in "for the mind" section. And I think cold can also be in "for the mind" section, cause those cold showers can really improve your mood. :)

For the diagnosis part, I think we must add first of all "observation" and maybe "introspection".

When you put a "?", does it mean you lack some references ?

Also for healing, we can add "placebo effect", a very good one even if we don't really understand its mechanisms !

Maat said:
For the diagnosis part, I think we must add first of all "observation" and maybe "introspection".

When you put a "?", does it mean you lack some references ?

Also for healing, we can add "placebo effect", a very good one even if we don't really understand its mechanisms !

Good remark Maat, I totally missed the "introspection" part. I hope we will have the opportunity to detail how to use this "tool" because when I think of it, for my part, I have no real "instructions for use" which come to my mind. The only thing I can think right now is that it can easily run amok, inventing the worst, so it must be temperated and it can play tricks so we must have externals feedback.

The "?" mean that I'm not sure the technique is applicable or efficient or whatever. So yes, we can say that this is when I lack some reference. I will detail what is behind the "?" in the next version of the text.

MusicMan said:
I believe stress may also be a factor, and how you cope with it.

From what I gathered so far, stress in fact seems to be the major underling reason for many health and mental problems.

Stress to the body/mind system takes a lot of forms: bad food, electromagnetic beaming from cellphones and the like, no good sleep, being under constant hurry, not listening to the body (The book "When The Body Says No" is a good read on it), being bombarded with nonsense form TV/media and the like constantly, terror everywhere, declining social values and standards, believing and/or embracing lies about oneself and the world, and so on.

It has been shown (in works like that of Dr. Datis Kharrazian for example) that stress in all its various forms is indeed a major cause of many problems. Today we live in a time were the stress level from all those things combined seems to reach a "alltime" peak.

Reading Ra, I saw that forgiveness is a powerful tool to heal the self. Especially to stop karma because it's something that had been put into motion.

As a note, reading Ra, I suddenly realized that my dichotomous approach of the subject is flawed in the sense that the body/mind/spirit are more inter-related than I thought before. The spirit part being certainly able to arrange physical situations to catalyst 3rd experience until we learned the underlying lesson. To ponder, if I remember well, the C's said that "attacks" are sometime just the result of chance.

So it look like it function likes this: our spiritual part decide to use our 3rd situation to learn a lesson. It arrange to make, for example, our arm broken, to experience the pain, the patience or a more deepest lesson or whatever. The arm need, of course to be healed. But if we just heal the arm without taking the time to "reflect", the spirit can be wounded too, the lesson is not learned and the spirit part does not progress. So meditation seems a very important key.

(L) Because it's like we pointed out talking about it yesterday or today or whenever it was... It's like since we started this crystal project, that's when I started going really, really downhill. I mean, I have suffered pain and miseries and infections and all kinds of dreadful things. It has basically just taken the stuffing out of me. So, I would like to know why?

A: We have mentioned often enough the last option you discussed: attack. But also there is the element of balance: In order to bring in great positive energies there must be corresponding suffering to act as inductor.

Fasting seems to be a key to heal the spirit too, will develop later.

You could add Yoga, or more specifically the practice of asanas, which heal the physical emotional parts, and maybe debunking pathways for healing the spirit.

Thank you Ellipse it's a great overview you shown here.

Thank you ellipse; good list!
You can add laughing :-) https://fr.sott.net/article/31121-Le-rire-un-medicament-naturel

From session 20 Jan 96:
- nerve or neural blocking techniques such as self hypnosis and Reiki and acupuncture
- pain killers cure

Back
Top Bottom