Suspicious Deaths of eyewitnesses and those involved in 9/11

Joe

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvay28lZiHU&NR=1

Some were very obviously killed for what they could reveal.

Perceval said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvay28lZiHU&NR=1

Some were very obviously killed for what they could reveal.

It may well be and It wouldn't be a surprise if it were true. This short clip bring memory of the torture pictures release in the press and the reason for their release, inducing fear of the PTB in the population. This clip purpose may be to induce fear as well, in some 911 truth seeker.

I've often wondered about suspicious deaths of those who knew too much about high level conspiracy. Mainly I've wondered "were they killed by humans or something else?" I mean if aliens/ultra-dimensional creatures are ultimately behind the NWO then how easy would it be for them to kidnap or kill anyone who was a nuisance? Ad if they can/do then how frequent is it? Would we even be able to tell?

PerihelionX said:
I've often wondered about suspicious deaths of those who knew too much about high level conspiracy. Mainly I've wondered "were they killed by humans or something else?"

I think there are enough psychopaths at high levels with the means and intent without needing to look beyond for answers. Are you aware of any where human involvement would be ruled out?
I mean if aliens/ultra-dimensional creatures are ultimately behind the NWO then how easy would it be for them to kidnap or kill anyone who was a nuisance? Ad if they can/do then how frequent is it? Would we even be able to tell?

Doubtful so I don't really see the benefit in wandering into that realm unless there really is genuine high strangeness involved. It strikes me as laziness in a way. "Not sure what to make of this... so the aliens done it." Made me think of your opening gambit that was questioned by Carlise:

2. The path of greater knowledge is toward simplicity! If you seek to simplify and condense principles you'll arrive at the door.

Researching and investigating incidents such as these takes time and effort but can be far more fruitful in terms of building understanding imo.

True but it would also be laziness to rule it out without evidence. Furthemore, my question was posed out of sheer curiosity. I'm not claiming anythimg. I'm wondering. Curiosity in its pure form, according to the C's, is a spiritual function.

I absolutely agree that concluding facts takes time and research. My initial comments were less about facts and more about the capital T, Truth. The ultimate one that really matters. The "Law of One" if you will. To aprehend this you must combine and simplify concepts. Keep looking for underlying principles. Each layer of principles reduces complexity. This can be akin to a fractal, infinite complexity driven by a finite and relatively simple set of equations.

PerihelionX said:
True but it would also be laziness to rule it out without evidence. Furthemore, my question was posed out of sheer curiosity. I'm not claiming anythimg. I'm wondering. Curiosity in its pure form, according to the C's, is a spiritual function.
Yeah. I can see your thinking :)

I absolutely agree that concluding facts takes time and research. My initial comments were less about facts and more about the capital T, Truth. The ultimate one that really matters. The "Law of One" if you will. To aprehend this you must combine and simplify concepts. Keep looking for underlying principles. Each layer of principles reduces complexity. This can be akin to a fractal, infinite complexity driven by a finite and relatively simple set of equations.

What do you think is the simplest explanation for these suspicious deaths?

I noticed this video reinforces the Bush/Cheney/Saudi angle - omitting any Israeli connections - which is the prevailing stance of the 9/111 Gatekeeper crowd ( what I call them).
It is interesting to see how many have died. I wonder what, if anything, they knew - the murder of the firefighter and Charles Landis poisoning I find pretty intriguing in and of themselves.

Lisa Guliani said:
I noticed this video reinforces the Bush/Cheney/Saudi angle - omitting any Israeli connections - which is the prevailing stance of the 9/111 Gatekeeper crowd ( what I call them).
It is interesting to see how many have died. I wonder what, if anything, they knew - the murder of the firefighter and Charles Landis poisoning I find pretty intriguing in and of themselves.

Of course that catalogue of US traitors and international mass murderers is vastly incomplete without mentioning the Israeli Mossad, the cabal of American Neocons (many with dual Israeli citizenship) and all the rabidly fanatical Zionists, both Jewish and "Christian" fundamentalist. May they all rot in early and unmarked graves.

Perhaps professor Stephen Hawking's decision to boycott the Israeli presidential conference will bring the essential barbarity of the Zionists into sharper focus for the drowsy masses in the US and Europe, stupified as they are by the ills of our sick modern society.

A brief disclaimer here, followed by a statement.

I don't dislike people of Jewish heritage, by which I mean those descended from either the Sephardic Jews of ancient Palestine who spoke Aramaic (as did the apocryphal Jesus of Nazareth, reportedly) and others descended from Khazars of Central Asia, who converted to Judaism during the 7th to 9th centuries and then got pushed into central and northern Europe by the marauding Mongols. Oh well.

My sister's best friend in high school was this lovely girl named Marlene who happened to be Jewish. She was chosen as the school's Rose Festival Princess during their senior year and I was happy for her. Later, in the summer before my senior year in college, I got a job as night computer operator at an accounting service bureau owned by a Jewish guy, and I worked there for almost three years. He was a CPA serving other CPAs on the US west coast. His manner was gruff but he was a good guy and perhaps the best boss I've ever had. Sometimes I'd work Friday nights and sleep on the couch in his office, and he'd come in to work a little while on Saturday morning and tiptoe around me there.

So I don't consider my outlook "antisemitic", as that term is euphemistically applied to those people who dislike the Jews (though it's a misnomer and the Palestinians are the true semites, not Khazars).

However, the theft of Palestine from its historical inhabitants - the Palestinians - through a campaign of subversion in Britain and the US followed by horrific terrorism, duplicity, murder and genocide by Khazars and criminal hordes from northern Europe and Russia, throughout WWI and WWII unto the present day, is a toweringly horrendous crime, in which the UK and US are complicit, and which will not stand. Those Khazars consider themselves better than what they call "gentiles", meaning cattle.

That attitude inevitably is going to catch up with them someday, and that day cannot come too soon.

Back
Top Bottom