Television recommendation?

hlat

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I'm going to buy a new television. Any recommendations for a television with good attributes, eg EMF, bluelight?

I don't know much about this, but I think it's hard to find a "dumb" TV these days. They will likely be smart TVs and broadcasting WIFI EMFs as long as they are on (and they seem to stay on until you unplug them). There are youtube videos where you can disable it, plug in ethernet, or remove the WIFI emitting card. That would be my number one priority. I'd think that just like PC monitors, that there would be a setting for a "warm hue" display, that would reduce the blue light they emit. I'd be curious as to what other members with similar concerns have to say.

I'm going to buy a new television. Any recommendations for a television with good attributes, eg EMF, bluelight?

Why a TV, may I ask?

I've found computer monitors (with a computer attached to it) a far better proposition. You have far, far more control over monitor technology and specifics, with many more market options available, and then granular control over what it actually broadcasts.

I've not had a straight up "TV" in my life in years.

Back
Top Bottom