TGP: SHOCKING: AZ Senate/House Elections Presenter Claims Sinaloa Cartel Uses Bribes, Money Laundering, Election Fraud to Control Elected Officials

sbeaudry

Jedi Council Member
SHOCKING: AZ Senate/House Elections Presenter Claims That Sinaloa Cartel Uses Bribes, Money Laundering, Election Fraud to Control Elected Officials and Traffic Drugs, Humans, Ballots in Arizona.

SHOCKING: AZ Senate/House Elections Presenter Claims That Sinaloa Cartel Uses Bribes, Money Laundering, Election Fraud to Control Elected Officials and Traffic Drugs, Humans, Ballots in Arizona
By Jordan Conradson Feb. 24, 2023 2:35 pm

The Arizona Senate and House Elections Committees yesterday heard testimony and presentations from multiple individuals regarding election anomalies and potential fraud in Arizona’s elections over many years.

During the meeting, legislators considered a presentation by Jacqueline Breger, which, if true, exposed absolutely bombshell information regarding massive corruption and collusion between American politicians, appointed government officials, and the Sinaloa Cartels. The money laundering and racketeering scheme allegedly uses fraudulent mortgages, real estate transactions, and insurance claims in Maricopa County to hide money made through cartel human trafficking, drug trafficking, and bribery of elected officials, and to rig elections, intimidate, or murder those who threaten the operation.

The scheme allegedly creates identities, credentials, and professional licenses for “non-existent individuals,” which if true, could be used for fake voter registrations. The Maricopa County computer database is also used for the alleged “removal of genuine documents from the county system.”

Breger identifies herself as a longtime Arizona resident and a forensic investigator with the Harris/Thaler Law Corporation, investigating multi-state racketeering and corruption. She states that she holds a masters degree in marketing and honors degrees in Finance, Financial Accounting, Business, statistics, economics, and business strategy.

Breger claims that attorney John Thaler investigated money laundering and racketeering in Maricopa County and reviewed over 120,000 documents which include “fake notarizations, fake deeds of trust, fraudulent buyers and or sellers of the real property transactions, as well as other companies used in real estate transactions, such as real estate brokers, mortgage companies Title and Escrow companies, real estate inspection companies, service companies.” The “about” section on Thaler’s LinkedIn page states, “Specializing in forensic investigations including document and data review using proprietary algorithms to solve mysteries and to develop appropriate litigation strategy. This is where the needle is discovered in that haystack.”

“Our primary findings were first reported to Governor Ducey in 2022,” states Breger.

“These documents have definitely evidenced multiple racketeering enterprises, which include narcotic sales, money laundering, tax evasion, payroll, theft, bankruptcy fraud, life insurance fraud, auto insurance fraud, bribing of elected and appointed officials, creating and modifying public record, falsifying professional licenses and related credentials, swatting individuals who pose a threat to these enterprises, and last but not least, election fraud.”

The Gateway Pundit reported on the joint Senate and House investigation hearing on Thursday.

The full meeting and Breger’s presentation can be found here: The Gateway Pundit is unable to verify the information at this time. We are awaiting the receipt of documents provided to the Legislature and referenced in this presentation. The Gateway Pundit feels that it is important to cover what was said in the presentation which is now on record with the Arizona Legislature.

Breger levels serious accusations against named individuals in government positions. This includes two citizens of Mesa named Dawna Rae Chavez and her daughter, Brittany Rae Chavez, who are described by Breger as “principal preparers of the documents necessary to affect the racketeering enterprise.”

A Twitter page under the name John Thaler also claimed that Brittany and Dawna Chavez are involved in this scheme in a November 7, 2022 tweet. It appears that John Thaler and Brittany Chavez, formerly Brittany Thaler, were once married and Brittany is listed as a defendant in a lawsuit by Plaintiff John Thaler. In June 2022, John Thaler alleged that Brittany Thaler “has engaged in an array of criminal enterprises across multiple states, including money laundering and tax evasion, allegedly accomplished via real estate transactions and non-profit organizations; insurance fraud, allegedly accomplished via phony personal injury claims made on behalf of non-existent persons; skimming money from state-run aid programs; narcotics trafficking; hacking into state databases and fabricating public records; bribing public officials, including judges, police officers, judicial assistants, inspectors, assessors, and accountants; bribing private professionals, such as real estate agents and brokers; bankruptcy fraud; election fraud, allegedly accomplished by creating fake ballots and manipulating others in order to influence, among other races, the 2020 election for Maricopa County Recorder; extortion via “crypto-viruses”; the creation of fake employees on payroll systems in order to collect paychecks and benefits; and murder.” Dawna Rae Chavez is also named as a defendant.

According to Breger, “six attempts have been made on Thaler’s life” including one attempt to slash his tires in an undetectable manner and cause death. Breger relates this to election integrity warrior Kari Lake, stating, “A similar attempt was made on the life of Kari Lake’s daughter during her campaign.”

Kari Lake has mentioned on the campaign trail her own tires were slashed or penetrated with nails on numerous occasions. However, regarding her daughter, Lake has only said that she was followed by suspicious individuals in another car. It appears that Bregger unintentionally conflated the incidents and misspoke. Still, Kari Lake has been targeted with attempts on her life for speaking out against the election fraud regime and the dangerous Mexican drug cartels in Arizona.

The Gateway Pundit is still investigating other claims made by Jacquelin Breger. ...
Too much to copy at the moment..

I figured the corruption in Arizona must be very wide spread and deep after what happened in the governors race with cartel involvement. This sounds like a lot more then I imagined! It's been going on for many years surely and has become a massive, impenetrable fortress. But maybe now its starting to crack a bit. This will become known to the public and that in itself is helpful since being hidden is part of their MO. Hope no one gets whacked.

I bet it's all true.

Late last night I had a look at the Gateway Pundit site and they had a headline that said (paraphrase) Katie Hobbs and her husband have been involved in the real estate fraud and mortgage scams....Whoa!! Didn't read the article saving it for this morning but this morning its gone! To risky, not verified etc. etc. I guess. But then there this:

“OVER 30 MILLION LETHAL DOSES” – Phoenix DEA, Tempe Police Seize OVER 4.5 Million Fentanyl Pills, 140lbs Fentanyl Powder 3,000 Lbs of Meth, 130kg cocaine in Joint Operation​

More cracks in the fortress!

Late last night I had a look at the Gateway Pundit site and they had a headline that said (paraphrase) Katie Hobbs and her husband have been involved in the real estate fraud and mortgage scams....Whoa!! Didn't read the article saving it for this morning but this morning its gone! To risky, not verified etc. etc. I guess. But then there this:

“OVER 30 MILLION LETHAL DOSES” – Phoenix DEA, Tempe Police Seize OVER 4.5 Million Fentanyl Pills, 140lbs Fentanyl Powder 3,000 Lbs of Meth, 130kg cocaine in Joint Operation​

More cracks in the fortress!
Ya know, ppl really should start tracking down where this invasion of fentanyl started/starts from....Because I am fed up with any sympathy towards China.....China lecturing the world about the evil USA!

I remember before covid , reports on a HUGE fentanyl bust in China...4 football fields worth, if laid out...which is exactly what they had to do because it wouldn't fit in storage. I recall it was in some obscure place in maybe NW China where the powder was being processed. The article stated that fentanyl was basically unknown/not used in China....

The powder is coming from China, where it is sent to Mexico, to be processed into pills and smuggled into the US. Before Halloween it was noted the colorful candy like look of the pills....To attract who? Our children?

I'm sick of China: buying up our land, the shippments of 'ghost guns' from China into the US, of China's bribing our officials down to our Mayors, of buying our pork processing plants, of buying up our homes, of stealing intellectual property,...I could go on and on...

I'm also ticked off at Americans who bought every piece of Chinese made crap, which destroyed our manufacturing and built China up...

While I agree in general with the sentiment above, it is not really China or other country that created the mess in the first place.

We would have to go way back and start looking at the real culprits amongst which are world views, cultural values, historical awareness, social behavior and education. If these are not being taught and understood from the very small age, and they are not in majority of the families anymore, what we get is minimum last 3 generations (and very probably more) of people who are legally considered adults but actually are half-baked teenagers whose god is either money or power in order to escape the kind of reality we all are part of.

Consider this pair: Capitalism => Competition
Targeted to destroy families down to single individuals, who, when standing alone are weak and cannot (or won`t) be able to defend themselves. Education replaced with indoctrination, unnatural social models and behaviors are promoted. No real or strong anchor. Easily manipulated into any kind of disruptive or destructive behavior that server the elites.

Now let`s bring a different pair: Community => Cooperation
Stands for a strong multi-generational family, community or a tribe that is able to and will withstand the weather which has been proven historically. Families like that see to values being passed down to the youngsters and drug abuse, mischief or other destructive behaviors are simply not tolerated.
This is where we need to return to and start over from in order to reverse the course of humankind.

China, Mexico, Afghanistan to name a few may be creating the supply, but the demand is done by individuals.
As a parent I`ll will do what I can to keep this cr*p away from my son (2nd grader) starting with making time for him and his needs instead of having selfish idiotic interests stand in the way.

Consider this pair: Capitalism => Competition
Targeted to destroy families down to single individuals, who, when standing alone are weak and cannot (or won`t) be able to defend themselves. Education replaced with indoctrination, unnatural social models and behaviors are promoted. No real or strong anchor. Easily manipulated into any kind of disruptive or destructive behavior that server the elites.
Same can be said about communism. Don't get me wrong...I think both are ultimately controlled by the same...whoever/whatever.

Same can be said about communism. Don't get me wrong...I think both are ultimately controlled by the same...whoever/whatever.

Absolutely! Thinking back and forth about various regime-isms and cannot find one that would not be one or another form of control.

Back
Top Bottom