The 7 Life Energies

Tindaro Martino Curione

Padawan Learner
Firstly, I want to show my gratitude to everyone who has given me such a warm and encouraging welcome. I'm also grateful for all of the advice and suggestions shared in my introductory post:

A Small Step Forward

I especially want to thank @Alejo for helping to nudge me out of my procrastination with an amazing video clip from Jordan Peterson, who I really enjoy learning from on issues concerning human nature.

Post in thread 'A Small Step Forward' https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/a-small-step-forward.53056/post-1087440

So now I'm going to introduce this topic by writing a really bad post! 🤣 Why? Because I have been putting it off until I figure out how to write a really good one! 😉 And since it's Sunday, my only day off, and it's raining, I have plenty of time to get it all wrong. 😊

My original intention was to start a thread in the section New Age COINTELPRO entitled "The 7 Life Energies: Are Extraterrestrials and the Deep State Using Dynamic Assertives to Convolute Contact?"

I think I aimed a little too high!

But to my great fortune, I decided to first have a good look in that section and have begun reading an excellent series written by @PopHistorian

PopHistorian's CHANNEL WATCH Series

I believe this series is not only going to answer my inquiry with a resounding Yes, but is also going to provide some "who, how and when" to beef up the answer.

But I wanted to introduce the topic of the 7 Life Energies after searching the Forum to see if it was already present. So here we go... bare in mind that this is my horrendous introduction as a Fool, although I have to admit I'm enjoying it and feeling very relaxed about it. I suppose it's a way for me to test the level of interest, as well as welcome any feedback, suggestions, comments, questions or advice on how to move the topic forward. I have been studying this model since 2000, and have yet to grow tired of loving it!

The 7 Life Energies:
Dynamic Aggressive
Dynamic Assertive
Dynamic Supportive
Creative Assertive
Adaptive Aggressive
Adaptive Assertive
Adaptive Supportive

Dynamic Aggressives
These people are the charismatic natural leaders
of society. Think of presidents, prime ministers,
generals, corporate CEOs, authority figures -
they’re all Dynamic Aggressives. For these self-
made men and women, being goal-oriented and
entrepreneurial, as well as controlling others,
comes naturally. You can just about feel their
drive to direct things.

Dynamic Assertives
Charismatic, nonconformists, creators of social
change: Dynamic Assertives, while they may be
trendsetters and revolutionaries, are basically
looking to control only their own lives, not
others’. They know what they believe in and why,
and what they don’t believe in and why, because
these are the types of things they think about.
They are conceptually creative and process-
oriented.

Dynamic Supportives
Charismatic, warmhearted, sincere, reliable,
humorous, compassionate, strong yet gentle - all
these words can describe Dynamic Supportives.
The Dynamic Supportive energy is typified in
therapists, doctors, conciliators, clergy, teachers,
and communicators. Dynamic Supportives are
independent, intuitive, and good at bringing
people together, sometimes serving as bridges
between Dynamics and Adaptives.

Adaptive Aggressives
While Adaptive Aggressives are not charismatic
themselves, they are drawn to powerful people
and have the resourcefulness to work with them.
They are socially aware, goal-oriented, survivor
types, experts at finding their niche within the
power structure and using it. Successful sales and
public relations people, as well as behind-the-
scenes "operators," are often Adaptive
Aggressives. Many actors are, too.

Adaptive Assertives
Adaptive Assertives are not charismatic, but they
do have the kind of practical leadership skills that
make them good foremen, supervisors, office
managers, and teachers. They’re solid and
dependable hard workers, and highly responsible.

Adaptive Supportives
This group comprises the great majority of the
population. They are the nonglamorous
supporters of the status quo, and society runs
because of them. This group, which has the gift
of helping others, includes blue-collar workers,
administrative assistants, "support staff," "the
troops." Sometimes security-seeking, they’re
often good citizens: compassionate, charitable,
even selfless.

Creative Assertives
Creatives seem to manifest only as Creative
Assertives. They often display heightened
sensitivity and perceptual ability. They’re
absorbed in their work, reflective, self-sufficient,
sometimes volatile, visionary; they question life
and themselves. They’re designers, artists,
novelists, dancers, and musicians.

Null, Gary. Who Are You, Really? Understanding Your Life's Energy. Carroll & Graf, 1996.

Many years ago I spoke with Gary Null's attorney at the time, Doug Henderson, and asked if I could reprint and share Gary's book for educational purposes only. I was given the okay. I made some minor modifications, about 3 I think: one spelling error, one incorrect classification of Martin Luther King Jr as a Dynamic Aggressive and a correction where the Life Energy was wrongly labeled. Please do not use this reprint for commercial purposes. Thank you!

Attachments

• 7ENERGIES.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 18
I especially want to thank @Alejo for helping to nudge me out of my procrastination with an amazing video clip from Jordan Peterson, who I really enjoy learning from on issues concerning human nature.
No worries, glad you enjoyed the video!

Now, regarding this topic, this 7 life energies, is it like a cognitive model to classify human behavior? or a cognitive model that resembles the "Big 5"? or a bit of both?

No worries, glad you enjoyed the video!

Now, regarding this topic, this 7 life energies, is it like a cognitive model to classify human behavior? or a cognitive model that resembles the "Big 5"? or a bit of both?
In the spirit of what I have learned from this Cassiopaean project over the years, I would like to encourage anyone who is genuinely interested in this topic to have a look at the sources that I have provided before asking questions; this includes a recent broadcast by the originator of this model, a documentary in that same broadcast and a free reprint of Who Are You, Really?: Understanding Your Life's Energy.

I have never really studied classical psychology, as my interest in human nature began with Gary's Natural Life Energy model. I do not know what a cognitive model is, nor have I ever heard of the Big 5.

A quick search of a cognitive model gives me this:

The cognitive model describes how people's thoughts and perceptions influence the way they feel and behave.

In the Life Energy model, it is the energy that we were born with that influences the way we feel, think and behave. But we are also subject to conditioning in life, hence our Energies can manifest a high side and a low side.

This arcane model was revealed through a mystical experience, as opposed to traditional methods in psychology. In fact, I have for years wondered about Gary's quote in the book:

Each person comes into the world with an essence, a unique constellation of attributes that make him or her different and special. We have certain capacities for physical growth, strength and intellectual development programmed into our DNA, right along with the genes that make our eyes blue and our hair brown.

Who or what programmed into our DNA these 7 Life Energies? When and how?

The answers to these questions have evaded me for years! It's one of the reasons that I began studying the exoteric field.

But we are also subject to conditioning in life, hence our Energies can manifest a high side and a low side.
From the above pdf text, a few excerpts :

"I (the author) was, by then, twenty years into my career as a health educator and had become very well known. My daily afternoon show enjoyed the largest radio audience in America in my time slot .../... Maybe I didn’t belong in the health field.
Perhaps I should change careers, follow other interests. I blamed myself for not seeing the obvious. Maybe I was just too idealistic; maybe I should be satisfied to be like other nutritionists I knew who dispensed advice for years while
indulging all the while in unhealthy habits such as smoking and drinking. No, I had too much integrity for that -
I’d always put into practice in my own life the health rules I'd advocated."

"I sat in the desert all night, in what might be called an altered state of consciousness, oblivious to everything around me. I gave no thought to tarantulas or fire ants or scorpions or rattlesnakes or any of the other dangers I’d learned about as a Boy Scout. There were millions of stars, and I felt safe there, peaceful and at one with the universe. I know that many people have had similar moments on clear nights when they experienced timelessness - they could have been at any point in history, a hundred, a thousand, or ten thousand years back, looking at the same panorama, having the same feelings. My anxiety left and I stayed there all night, enjoying a sense of unity with nature. "​

"Inappropriate Conditioning: The Price We Pay

Conditioning can subvert our natural energy in many ways that lead to disharmony and disease. If a Dynamic Assertive woman has been taught at every turn to be subservient to the men in her life - from her father to her husband to
authority in general - she will have to deny her dominant energy and learn not to let her charisma show. She may pay a very high price for that: cancer, heart disease, ulcers. Ultimately, one cannot live happily with such conflict, and yet people try anyway. They end up with psychic pain that manifests itself as disease."

"Listening to the Quiet Mind

Your natural life energy is the mode of living you acknowledge as your own when you give yourself a quiet mind. It’s the mode you’re operating in when you’re in your happiest, most comfortable, and most relaxed state. It is not the mode you’re operating in - no matter how "successfully" -under pressure, be it financial or status pressure, or the pressure of conditioning."

Just skimmed the text and there are interesting points made on human nature.
Another way to look at us, 3D humans, and reflect.
Thanks for sharing

Hi Tidaro. Congratulations on taking the plunge.

My first question to you would be, how aware are you of the meaning of the term COINTELPRO and its origins, namely as an FBI program commenced in the 1950's of what we would today call deliberate disinformation and undercover social engineering designed to forestall and disrupt political and social movements for radical change? Therefore was your original instinct to post this thread under that section because you suspect that this program of '7 Life Energies' may well be a form of COINTEPRO? I suspect that this is not your perspective by what you have written, but you see why I ask the question?

I have been studying this model since 2000, and have yet to grow tired of loving it!

Can you explain more about why you love and never grow tired of it? Maybe I'm missing something, but these seven headings seem rather glib on a first reading and I am therefore wondering what actual use this schematic has brought into your life by way of practical application and observational understanding of the human condition over that time?

In particular I am wondering how these mini summaries - which seem to boil down to assessments of what economic and social walk of life people in general follow - are fleshed out into something meaningful and valuable by a deeper understanding and study of them?

Take for example the very first:

Dynamic Aggressives
These people are the charismatic natural leaders
of society. Think of presidents, prime ministers,
generals, corporate CEOs, authority figures -
they’re all Dynamic Aggressives. For these self-
made men and women, being goal-oriented and
entrepreneurial, as well as controlling others,
comes naturally
. You can just about feel their
drive to direct things.

Are you aware yet of the research on this forum of the deviant role that Cluster B types such as psychopaths, acute narcissists and the personalty disordered play in rising to the top of such organizations? In reading the above I detect more than a hint of admiration and pedestal making concerning these 'Dynamic Aggressives' when in truth - as even the paragraph states - their ultimate purpose is to seek control over others as a natural primary drive. How and in what sense is that to be admired or emulated?

I also have begun watching the video you posted and within the first three minutes I met a serious red flag namely:

2:53
can you find me a single scientific peer-reviewed study showing you that eating all the pork we eat, the beef we eat is good for us - allows us to have a healthier heart, live a longer life, is anti-inflammatory. No; no such study exists.

If you dig down into the health research on this forum you will find that this is an outright fabrication and that quite the opposite is in fact true.

I will continue to watch and see what Mr. Gary Null has to say further but I must confess I am beginning to suspect your initial COINTELPRO instinct, whether understood or not, may well be closer to the truth than you imagine.

As you seem to be very interested in the deeper issues concerning the true nature of human psychology I would strongly recommend that you read Laura's Wave series if you have as yet not and also some of the recommended works on psychology on the recommended reading list.

In the meantime you might want to take a listen to Prof. Jordan Peterson's brief overview on the Big 5 personality types which has stood the test of time now for many decades.

Therefore was your original instinct to post this thread under that section because you suspect that this program of '7 Life Energies' may well be a form of COINTEPRO?

My original intention was to start a thread in the section New Age COINTELPRO entitled "The 7 Life Energies: Are Extraterrestrials and the Deep State Using Dynamic Assertives to Convolute Contact?"

The purpose would not have been to call into question the Life Energy model, but rather to introduce it so that the question of Dynamic Assertives convoluting contact could be addressed. But then I realized that it would be wiser to first introduce the concept of the 7 Life Energies, being that it is an arcane system for understanding human nature.

This arcane model was revealed through a mystical experience, as opposed to traditional methods in psychology. In fact, I have for years wondered about Gary's quote in the book:
Ok, can you share a bit about the mystical experience that revealed this model?

In essence, what I am driving at, or aiming to have, is a summary of this model and what about it you find attractive, useful and special.

I think Michale raises a few good points that are worth looking at from a detached point of view. I do think that people are born with energies, and a certain innate thing about themselves that maybe dictates a lot about their life experiences, but that can probably be explored in certain concepts like the soul, karma, past lives, attachments, lessons, and so on.

So, in that sense, I don't find what you have shared, so far, very ground breaking and I am curious what about this system has made it stand out for so long in your estimation? or how has it helped you in the past?

Ok, can you share a bit about the mystical experience that revealed this model?

I [the author] sat in the desert all night, in what might be called an altered state of consciousness, oblivious to everything around me. I gave no thought to tarantulas or fire ants or scorpions or rattlesnakes or any of the other dangers I’d learned about as a Boy Scout. There were millions of stars, and I felt safe there, peaceful and at one with the universe. I know that many people have had similar moments on clear nights when they experienced timelessness - they could have been at any point in history, a hundred, a thousand, or ten thousand years back, looking at the same panorama, having the same feelings. My anxiety left and I stayed there all night, enjoying a sense of unity with nature.

As the night wore on, I became more and more absorbed in the totality of the universe. I lost track of my problems and why I had come. I simply gave up my ego and listened to the silence, and as I did, I became increasingly aware of the magnificent, overriding harmony of life. I felt that I was having a spiritual reawakening. Insights began to arise within me, about the nature of human beings and our special, individual places in the universe. I understood how interrelated we are with one another, how each of us has a certain natural energy that is there for the good of the whole. Some people’s energy compels them to change - to change their own circumstances and lifestyles, to change their communities, even to change the world. Some people’s energy, by contrast, is channeled into adapting to what exists, and even nurturing it.

Some people can naturally, and with ease, assert what they believe in, some to the point that they become leaders of others. Some people never lead; they just don’t have that energy within them. But they can do the valuable work of supporting other people and enterprises, and the quality of their support can be extraordinary, of a caliber that the leaders would not be capable of.

From the many years of studying this topic, I know that the entire model was revealed in an instant. Later in the book he says:

After I made the necessary changes in my own life, I turned my attention to the amazing insights I had had about natural life energies. The theory of natural patterns of energies in human beings was, in one sense, easy to put together. So much had been given to me that starry night in the desert - a complete gestalt, a holistic view of the human race, with people naturally fitting into the total picture.

Hi Tidaro. Congratulations on taking the plunge.

My first question to you would be, how aware are you of the meaning of the term COINTELPRO and its origins, namely as an FBI program commenced in the 1950's of what we would today call deliberate disinformation and undercover social engineering designed to forestall and disrupt political and social movements for radical change? Therefore was your original instinct to post this thread under that section because you suspect that this program of '7 Life Energies' may well be a form of COINTEPRO? I suspect that this is not your perspective by what you have written, but you see why I ask the question?

Not really. I have heard of COINTELPRO spoken about many times over the years, especially regarding political and social movements, particularly many of the African American movements, the environmental movement and the field of alternative health. But I don't really see how the Life Energy model could be a form of COINTELPRO. It's a little known subject.

Can you explain more about why you love and never grow tired of it? Maybe I'm missing something, but these seven headings seem rather glib on a first reading and I am therefore wondering what actual use this schematic has brought into your life by way of practical application and observational understanding of the human condition over that time?

I suppose what you are missing is the entire book on the subject, if you were expecting a more detailed description of each group. The introductory descriptions of the 7 Life Energies are just that, a small introduction. I'm not sure why you find them to be glib, as the purpose is to give the reader an easy way to identify these groups, which could be followed up with more in-depth chapters on each Life Energy. It's also an easy way to determine, at a quick glance, if this could be a topic that the reader might find interesting, without taking up too much of their time.

I love this model because it has become an integral part of me. It's almost like an additional "sensing organ", like sight or taste. The way I see humanity, and how I interacted with people has changed a great deal since I encountered this knowledge more than 2 decades ago. I'm able to perceive, or maybe intuit is a better word, these Energies in the people around me, and in the world in general. I don't see colors or auras or anything like that; I am just able to intuitively pick up on what Life Energy someone emits, and after decades, this "sense" has not gone away. When I understand what Life Energy I'm dealing with, I adjust my thoughts and behavior in such a way that allows me to better interact with the person that I'm engaging.

When I interact with Dynamic Aggressives, those very few that I come across in life, I know that I am dealing with a highly driven person, who doesn't waste time, so I get to the point as quickly as possible. I know that if I am in their lives, it is because I am useful to them for whatever they are working on or envisioning for the future; otherwise, they will find a way to let me know that I no longer belong in their lives. But I generally don't get to that point because I know who and what I'm dealing with, so I honor their time and space, as well as my own. I tend to not have them in my life, unless I'm working for them, which is very rare.

I used to enjoy Dynamic Assertives in my personal life, but over time, I have found them to be more interesting from a distance, mostly online. Dynamic Assertives, of which I am one, are highly opinionated and often self-righteous. Because they are trailblazers and trendsetters, by nature, I have understood over the years that the more a Dynamic Assertive walks his or her individual path, the less I can interact with them. This is because each Dynamic Assertive, from my experience, is meant to lead by example and break new ground wherever they walk in life. This means that eventually two Dynamic Assertives will come to that fork in the road, and each will have to blaze his or her own trail. Because Dynamic Assertives are very magnetic, it's easy to be drawn to them and their ideas. I have had Dynamic Assertives who have wanted to follow me because they were impressed with the progress I've made in life, but I would always let them know that eventually you will consciously or subconsciously reach a point where you will feel the need to go in a different direction. I have had Dynamic Assertives who wanted me to follow them, but I'm fully aware of the same eventuality exists for me; I will always ultimately walk in a new direction, alone. So I have found more comfort in studying the works of Dynamic Assertives, rather than getting caught up in their personal charisma.

Dynamic Supportives are the most amazing friends to have in life. My best friend is a Dynamic Supportive, and I have known him since childhood. Even the Dynamic Supportives I come across in life immediately feel like friends. Whether my social worker or the local priest, I know that I am speaking with a person who is not judgmental and will genuinely listen to what I have to say, and give me honest feedback and encouragement.

Creative Assertives are the most compatible for me as a Dynamic Assertive, so I tend to have more of them in my life. I know that when I am dealing with a Creative Assertive, I have a very sensitive and caring soul in my life, so I'm careful not to be too overwhelming with my beliefs and visions. Creative Assertives can easily immerse themselves in my way of thinking and perceiving the world as they are very outwardly focused on what others think of them, so I try to give them as much positive feedback and encouragement as I can, knowing that they will genuinely take my suggestions into consideration. But I also seek to be gently honest with them, as they appreciate sincerity. Sometimes I have to be stern, as they can become overly caught up in their dramas and what confuses them about life.

Undoubtedly the trickiest group to deal with are the Adaptive Aggressives. You asked for a practical application, well this is where the Life Energies really have made a huge difference in my life. Much of what is known about psychopaths, narcissists and really diabolical people comes from this group. I can detect an Adaptive Aggressive within 5 seconds of meeting them, which is pretty handy if you are trying to keep their low-end machinations out of your life. They are exciting people to have fun with, but I, and many others, have unfortunately had some toxic relationships with them throughout life. They are manipulative, selfish, materialistic and superficially charming. They will use you in whatever way they can. I have obviously come across some very nice Adaptive Aggressives, but their nature is their nature, and eventually I end up excluding them from my life because it is just too tempting for them to sink to their dark side. My ability to quickly intuit the presence of an Adaptive Aggressive allows me to shift into a serious mode of, "What do you want from me?!" And they either get to the point, or get out of my life. I prefer to enjoy them as actors, singers, comedians and dancers; from a distance!

Adaptive Assertives are just cool! Cool geeky nerds! I don't have them as friends in my life, but they are extremely helpful when you need to get something fixed. I love encountering them in the hardware stores. In fact, whenever I go for some good old DIY, I walk around the store until I detect an Adaptive Assertive. They are very generous with their advice, and will give you just the parts you need to do a high quality job with whatever you are working on. And if one shows to fix something in my home, car, computer, etc., I know I'm in really good hands.

It is very rare that I have Adaptive Supportives in my personal life. They tend to just be the people I come across in my daily life, whether the bus driver, the librarian, the volunteer at the soup kitchen or the girl or guy at the till; I appreciate them for the small important things they do to keep a society functioning. If, for example, I have a friend who invites me over for dinner with his mother, and I intuit that she is an Adaptive Supportive, during the evening, I won't bring up conspiracy theories or talk badly about our corrupt leaders. These kinds of topics can make them uncomfortable. So I will spend the evening asking about my friend's childhood, as they love to share their memories.

I hope this helps you get a sense of how important this model has been in my life. I have to add that prior to being aware of my own Life Energy, as a Dynamic Assertive, life was difficult for me, as I could not understand why I was the way I was. But that all changed, instantly, from the very moment when I heard this model be described on a quiet Sunday evening in August of 2000, on a small little radio that I had tuned to a small little community radio station.

I suppose what you are missing is the entire book on the subject, if you were expecting a more detailed description of each group. The introductory descriptions of the 7 Life Energies are just that, a small introduction. I'm not sure why you find them to be glib, as the purpose is to give the reader an easy way to identify these groups, which could be followed up with more in-depth chapters on each Life Energy. It's also an easy way to determine, at a quick glance, if this could be a topic that the reader might find interesting, without taking up too much of their time.

I love this model because it has become an integral part of me. It's almost like an additional "sensing organ", like sight or taste. The way I see humanity, and how I interacted with people has changed a great deal since I encountered this knowledge more than 2 decades ago. I'm able to perceive, or maybe intuit is a better word, these Energies in the people around me, and in the world in general. I don't see colors or auras or anything like that; I am just able to intuitively pick up on what Life Energy someone emits, and after decades, this "sense" has not gone away. When I understand what Life Energy I'm dealing with, I adjust my thoughts and behavior in such a way that allows me to better interact with the person that I'm engaging.

When I interact with Dynamic Aggressives, those very few that I come across in life, I know that I am dealing with a highly driven person, who doesn't waste time, so I get to the point as quickly as possible. I know that if I am in their lives, it is because I am useful to them for whatever they are working on or envisioning for the future; otherwise, they will find a way to let me know that I no longer belong in their lives. But I generally don't get to that point because I know who and what I'm dealing with, so I honor their time and space, as well as my own. I tend to not have them in my life, unless I'm working for them, which is very rare.

I used to enjoy Dynamic Assertives in my personal life, but over time, I have found them to be more interesting from a distance, mostly online. Dynamic Assertives, of which I am one, are highly opinionated and often self-righteous. Because they are trailblazers and trendsetters, by nature, I have understood over the years that the more a Dynamic Assertive walks his or her individual path, the less I can interact with them. This is because each Dynamic Assertive, from my experience, is meant to lead by example and break new ground wherever they walk in life. This means that eventually two Dynamic Assertives will come to that fork in the road, and each will have to blaze his or her own trail. Because Dynamic Assertives are very magnetic, it's easy to be drawn to them and their ideas. I have had Dynamic Assertives who have wanted to follow me because they were impressed with the progress I've made in life, but I would always let them know that eventually you will consciously or subconsciously reach a point where you will feel the need to go in a different direction. I have had Dynamic Assertives who wanted me to follow them, but I'm fully aware of the same eventuality exists for me; I will always ultimately walk in a new direction, alone. So I have found more comfort in studying the works of Dynamic Assertives, rather than getting caught up in their personal charisma.

Dynamic Supportives are the most amazing friends to have in life. My best friend is a Dynamic Supportive, and I have known him since childhood. Even the Dynamic Supportives I come across in life immediately feel like friends. Whether my social worker or the local priest, I know that I am speaking with a person who is not judgmental and will genuinely listen to what I have to say, and give me honest feedback and encouragement.

Creative Assertives are the most compatible for me as a Dynamic Assertive, so I tend to have more of them in my life. I know that when I am dealing with a Creative Assertive, I have a very sensitive and caring soul in my life, so I'm careful not to be too overwhelming with my beliefs and visions. Creative Assertives can easily immerse themselves in my way of thinking and perceiving the world as they are very outwardly focused on what others think of them, so I try to give them as much positive feedback and encouragement as I can, knowing that they will genuinely take my suggestions into consideration. But I also seek to be gently honest with them, as they appreciate sincerity. Sometimes I have to be stern, as they can become overly caught up in their dramas and what confuses them about life.

Undoubtedly the trickiest group to deal with are the Adaptive Aggressives. You asked for a practical application, well this is where the Life Energies really have made a huge difference in my life. Much of what is known about psychopaths, narcissists and really diabolical people comes from this group. I can detect an Adaptive Aggressive within 5 seconds of meeting them, which is pretty handy if you are trying to keep their low-end machinations out of your life. They are exciting people to have fun with, but I, and many others, have unfortunately had some toxic relationships with them throughout life. They are manipulative, selfish, materialistic and superficially charming. They will use you in whatever way they can. I have obviously come across some very nice Adaptive Aggressives, but their nature is their nature, and eventually I end up excluding them from my life because it is just too tempting for them to sink to their dark side. My ability to quickly intuit the presence of an Adaptive Aggressive allows me to shift into a serious mode of, "What do you want from me?!" And they either get to the point, or get out of my life. I prefer to enjoy them as actors, singers, comedians and dancers; from a distance!

Adaptive Assertives are just cool! Cool geeky nerds! I don't have them as friends in my life, but they are extremely helpful when you need to get something fixed. I love encountering them in the hardware stores. In fact, whenever I go for some good old DIY, I walk around the store until I detect an Adaptive Assertive. They are very generous with their advice, and will give you just the parts you need to do a high quality job with whatever you are working on. And if one shows to fix something in my home, car, computer, etc., I know I'm in really good hands.

It is very rare that I have Adaptive Supportives in my personal life. They tend to just be the people I come across in my daily life, whether the bus driver, the librarian, the volunteer at the soup kitchen or the girl or guy at the till; I appreciate them for the small important things they do to keep a society functioning. If, for example, I have a friend who invites me over for dinner with his mother, and I intuit that she is an Adaptive Supportive, during the evening, I won't bring up conspiracy theories or talk badly about our corrupt leaders. These kinds of topics can make them uncomfortable. So I will spend the evening asking about my friend's childhood, as they love to share their memories.

I hope this helps you get a sense of how important this model has been in my life. I have to add that prior to being aware of my own Life Energy, as a Dynamic Assertive, life was difficult for me, as I could not understand why I was the way I was. But that all changed, instantly, from the very moment when I heard this model be described on a quiet Sunday evening in August of 2000, on a small little radio that I had tuned to a small little community radio station.
Seems to be a system that easily accommodates psychopathic behavior. Instead of viewing things how they are, a person would fit things into the 7 life energies system, clever trap.

So it seems that it is a technique that you use to manipulate people and so that no person with whom you interact knows who you really are.

In any case, it sounds too much like wanting to play chess with people as chips, so I don't like it.

It seems good to me that you like this.

I also have begun watching the video you posted and within the first three minutes I met a serious red flag namely:
2:53
can you find me a single scientific peer-reviewed study showing you that eating all the pork we eat, the beef we eat is good for us - allows us to have a healthier heart, live a longer life, is anti-inflammatory. No; no such study exists.

If you dig down into the health research on this forum you will find that this is an outright fabrication and that quite the opposite is in fact true.

I will continue to watch and see what Mr. Gary Null has to say further but I must confess I am beginning to suspect your initial COINTELPRO instinct, whether understood or not, may well be closer to the truth than you imagine.

Neither my views nor the views of Gary Null on the consumption of meat have any relevance to this discussion and only create unnecessary noise.

NOISE

Noise as used by the FotCM refers to any information which is irrelevant to a discussion, does not
contribute meaningfully; detracts from the topic and/or confuses the issue.

Noise can be thrown into a discussion in numerous ways such as derailing the main topic by
introducing side issues or counter arguments that cloud rather than clarify; keeping the discussion
at a superficial level using only black or white contrasts - refusing to see the gray areas.

See also

• Signal-to-noise ratio

SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO

In general usage, this term means the ratio between useful information and random information
which is independent of the main information and does not contribute to it but can still be confused
with it. In electronics, this refers to the ratio of the magnitude of a known reference signal and all
other signals measured in an experiment. See electronics texts for more detail.

As used by the FotCM, the term means the ratio between information relevant to a conversation
and information which seeks to detract from the topic. An exact definition is not possible since
what is or is not relevant is not always clear.

Noise in the above sense can be of various qualities: It can be deliberate obfuscation seeking to
confuse the issue, often by introducing counter arguments out of context. It can be simple idle
chatter. It can be constantly repeating the same points.
Techniques of disrupting any conversation
are too numerous to list here. See articles on the Internet discussing professional debunkery for
more examples.

Neither my views nor the views of Gary Null on the consumption of meat have any relevance to this discussion and only create unnecessary noise.
That’s a rather bold statement I suppose…. Telling one of the forum Ambassadors that their take on something is noise.

I think the idea is to assess the overall knowledge of the person and in this case Michael found a few gaps.

Back
Top Bottom