The 9/11 Official Story Crumbles - Thierry Meyssan

JEEP

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Herland Report: Post 9/11 crimes came the downfall of America: Read Thierry Meyssan’s groundbreaking analysis that cut open the official 9/11 narrative shortly after the Twin Towers fell and the notorious War on Terror was launched. First part here, the second below.

The 9/11 Official Story Crumbles, read Thierry Meyssan’s ground breaking analysis

The problem is not how the attacks were committed, but why the US reacted that day by violating its own Constitution, why it implemented in the following days very deep reforms of its institutions that changed its nature, writes Thierry Meyssan, political consultant, president-founder of the Réseau Voltaire (Voltaire Network). Latest work in English – Before Our Very Eyes, Fake Wars and Big Lies: From 9/11 to Donald Trump, 2019.

Thierry Meyssan had predicted the transformation of the American Empire that we are seeing with the planning of the fall of Kabul. Everything he predicted has been confirmed over the last twenty years.

The 9/11 Official Story Crumbles: At the end of 2001, I published a series of articles on the attacks of September 11, 2001, followed by a book in March 2002 [1].

The book was translated into 18 languages and opened a worldwide debate questioning the veracity of the official US narrative.

However, the international press refused to discuss my arguments and launched a campaign accusing me of “amateurism” [2], “conspiracy theory” [3], and “denial” [4].

Above all, the US authorities and their supporters reduced my work to the first few pages of my book: the challenge to the official version of the attacks.

But it is a work of political science aimed at denouncing what these false-flag attacks would make possible: the surveillance of Western populations and the endless war in the wider Middle East.

In this article, I will therefore review what has been learned about these attacks over the past 20 years, but more importantly, I will check whether my predictions from 2002 were correct or not.

Continue reading [The Herland Report]
Read the full article here. [Voltairenet.org]

Post 9/11 crimes came the downfall of America, read Thierry Meyssan analysis part 2

Twenty years after 9/11, the Middle East has gone through a massive wave of ruthlessly bloody wars in country after country, leaving hundreds of thousands dead and millions homeless; economic recession, an unprecedented wave of refugees flooding Europe, as the rampage of violence has left nation after nation in horrid shambles with unspeakable suffering for the civilian population.

One can but imagine the impact these horrendous wars have had on the mental health of young and old Middle Easterners, as the ultra-rich elites fight over who is to own these nation’s oil/gas reserves and natural resources while the local population are mercilessly left deprived of a good life.

At The Herland Report, we have spent years speaking about the violations of human rights in the Iraq war, the Libya war, the Serbia/Kosovo war, the Syria war and now the war in Afghanistan reexamined.

All these wars are closely interconnected to the 9/11, 2001 attacks in New York, as the 9/11 official story became the legitimacy for the aggressive change in U.S. foreign policy. Read more here.

One of the very first to challenge the official 9/11 narrative with extensive references and thereby open a worldwide debate was Thierry Meyssan at Voltaire Network. He is a political consultant, president-founder of the Réseau Voltaire (Voltaire Network). Latest work in English – Before Our Very Eyes, Fake Wars and Big Lies: From 9/11 to Donald Trump, 2019.

Read the second part of his analysis, twenty years later, as history may have proven him more right than wrong:

The essence of his book on the subject at the time was a political science study predicting the evolution of the United States after these crimes.

Continue reading

Back
Top Bottom