The Afterlife Investigations - Movie Feature - The Scole Experiments

Adaryn

The Living Force
Anybody seen it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qSEi_sfaSU&feature=player_embedded

Breakthrough scientific evidence for the afterlife. The Scole Experiments. For five years a group of mediums and scientists witnessed more phenomena than in any other experiment in the history of the paranormal, including recorded conversations with the dead, written messages on sealed film, video of spirit faces and even spirit forms materializing. These experiments may finally convince you there is life after death. The scientific team in change of overseeing these experiments include world renowned Cambridge Scientist - Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, Dr. David Fontana and Researcher Montague Keen who died during the filming of the documentary.

NOW on DVD - The Afterlife Investigations 2-DVD Special Edition, Cat#U81107 - Go to _http://www.UFOTV.com

http://www.theafterlifeinvestigations.com/

Thank you Adaryn for this topic - especially for mentioning Mr Montague Qeen - of whom I wanted to ask on this forum. On his site, seems to me, there are similar issues being discussed... I hope that some of The Elders could have some valued opinion about his work?

Just finished watching now.Very interesting indeed. Whether its proof of life after death or density critter manipulation I dont know , but the happenings I would say happened.Alien grey face manifestation very strange. Thanks for sharing.

trailer seems to be very interesting. It is interesting to know what frequency these display devices capture and work. If it is true ( Heck, we have so many cases of fraud even in video's we can't trust any thing) , it is interesting to know, whether these devices are working because of wave ( bridging of reality) Or these devices would have worked at any time. Why now angle is always there. Any way, this doesn't change any probabilities of waking people up, I think.

thanks Adaryn,

I've just watched it and it is indeed a fascinating documentary !
while I don't necessarily agree to the conclutions they come up with, I agree that the experiments shown in the documentary seem to show things that we can not explain by conventional physics/reality.

Interesting phenomena. Some may be genuine, some may have been faked....what I did notice very strongly though where the following:
An extraordinary level of emotional involvement (either ecstatic, or great pain and loss)....which where directed to an 'object' (either real or perceived i.e. that really IS my dead son). It appears to be (just like religious of old) a blind emotional investment in a lie. fwiw I wondered if this is perhaps not like some sort of 4D STS (emotional) milking parlor.
There was an extraordinary amount of assumption as to What the phenomena are (giving the lie to the emotional attachment).

Lastly, if you've read any of John Keels work it was almost identical to some of the things he documented. The fact they have an apparent image of a gray on film too....makes me wonder if there not just laughing at those involved....but thats supposition. Alternatively as that recording was made in a lit room, and they where told that doing it in a lit room would not work for years.....well isn't that interesting.

A few other points. Trance channeling rules out conscious controls/feedback so thats a big red flag there....heck I wouldn't want to invite something else to 'take over' my body/mind/voice.
If the film phenomena (writing on the photographic film still in the tubes) was real, from a 4D perspective writing on a 'sealed film' would be easy. The images (bubbles/landscapes/apparent historical faces, locations) where interesting from a few perspectives...one being that I've seen similar in EE, but they have a different flavor. So it could be a tuning phenomena...what/who they are tuning into is the key point here. Another possibility (given its likely some sort of 4D STS interaction is going on), is this could be the 4D dangling different 'hooks' to see what produces the largest amount of emotional feedback (food) - if they where susceptible to religious experience they would get more of that, or if they where open to new ages/alien love and light they'd get that (hence the pictures of pyramids with two moons) etc etc

So as with all paranormal phenomena, easily a trap if not understood with the correct context. Which brings me to the last point....no one ever seemed to take the position that Everything they where experiencing/hearing etc was a lie! Without that you are lost.

Thank you for sharing it, Adaryn.

It was very interesting indeed.
Specially with the dropping objects from old times.

RedFox said:
Interesting phenomena. Some may be genuine, some may have been faked....what I did notice very strongly though where the following:
An extraordinary level of emotional involvement (either ecstatic, or great pain and loss)....which where directed to an 'object' (either real or perceived i.e. that really IS my dead son). It appears to be (just like religious of old) a blind emotional investment in a lie. fwiw I wondered if this is perhaps not like some sort of 4D STS (emotional) milking parlor.
There was an extraordinary amount of assumption as to What the phenomena are (giving the lie to the emotional attachment).

Lastly, if you've read any of John Keels work it was almost identical to some of the things he documented. The fact they have an apparent image of a gray on film too....makes me wonder if there not just laughing at those involved....but thats supposition. Alternatively as that recording was made in a lit room, and they where told that doing it in a lit room would not work for years.....well isn't that interesting.

A few other points. Trance channeling rules out conscious controls/feedback so thats a big red flag there....heck I wouldn't want to invite something else to 'take over' my body/mind/voice.
If the film phenomena (writing on the photographic film still in the tubes) was real, from a 4D perspective writing on a 'sealed film' would be easy. The images (bubbles/landscapes/apparent historical faces, locations) where interesting from a few perspectives...one being that I've seen similar in EE, but they have a different flavor. So it could be a tuning phenomena...what/who they are tuning into is the key point here. Another possibility (given its likely some sort of 4D STS interaction is going on), is this could be the 4D dangling different 'hooks' to see what produces the largest amount of emotional feedback (food) - if they where susceptible to religious experience they would get more of that, or if they where open to new ages/alien love and light they'd get that (hence the pictures of pyramids with two moons) etc etc

So as with all paranormal phenomena, easily a trap if not understood with the correct context. Which brings me to the last point....no one ever seemed to take the position that Everything they where experiencing/hearing etc was a lie! Without that you are lost.
exactly.

there is no way of knowing what it is/was that they witnessed. If they had studiet more into other arias they could have had a more objective approach to what they are doing and what it might be.

Watched this last night with my wife, thanks Adaryn for the link :)

Reminded me of a show that started on the Travel Channel this fall called 'The Dead Files' - anybody familiar? The show is about a woman who talks to the dead (and apparently non-human entities/shadow people if their paths happen to cross) and an ex-detective who seperately investigate haunted locations. She does a walk-through picking up whatever she can and he does the gumshoe stuff...interviews, property history, etc. At the end they get together and see what matches. Here's a link to part one of an interesting episode:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isoC7-01YpQ

Granted, this is television - it's edited like mad to be 'creepy' and has cheesy moments, however it is interesting on how accurate she can be, or at least seem to be. When it comes to these matters I think Redfox made a very important point and couldn't agree more:

Definitely all "paranormal" phenomena are full of dangers and deception. I mean the Gray in the film was a dead give away that all is NOT what is seems and what everyone was assuming. But what I found really remarkable was the amount of documentary evidence collected of all the types of "paranormal" phenomena -- audio, photo film, video, etc. It's really hard to deny that something really strange was going on. I like having the pseudo-skeptics have to bend over backwards to try to deny that anything outside the standard debunking explanations is going on here.

Tempus Fugit said:
Watched this last night with my wife, thanks Adaryn for the link :)

Reminded me of a show that started on the Travel Channel this fall called 'The Dead Files' - anybody familiar? The show is about a woman who talks to the dead (and apparently non-human entities/shadow people if their paths happen to cross) and an ex-detective who seperately investigate haunted locations. She does a walk-through picking up whatever she can and he does the gumshoe stuff...interviews, property history, etc. At the end they get together and see what matches. Here's a link to part one of an interesting episode:

Granted, this is television - it's edited like mad to be 'creepy' and has cheesy moments, however it is interesting on how accurate she can be, or at least seem to be. When it comes to these matters I think Redfox made a very important point and couldn't agree more:

I just watched the first episode of that series.
pretty interesting.

The Dead Files is an American paranormal television series that premiered on September 23, 2011 on the Travel Channel. The program features psychic medium Amy Allan and former NYPD homicide detective Steve DiSchiavi as they investigate locations that are reported to be haunted.
I googled a little bit about this series and found out that it started in september of this year.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dead_Files

does anybody know if this "investigation" is real or made up for the show ?
are the investigators real Persons etc?

I try a bit to summarize what the first episode covers:
a man who called this investigation team becouse spooky things are happening in his house.
the medium Amy Allan and NYPD homicide detective Steve DiSchiavi supposedly investigate completely sepperat until the end,
that means none of them knows what the other has found or researched until they meet at the end to discuss what they have found.
Amy "sees a dead" jung woman in the house with long reddish to dark brown hairs wich she desribes as a sociopath Quote from Amy: "like she doesn't have emotions really. there is no empathy there theres no love theres nothing...she's pure evil. she's a sociopath Period."

then she discribes children in the house wich were in pain (explains where and how the pain is etc). to make it short she pretty much explained what was later "proofed" from Steve. Steve investigates the facts, who lived in the house, when was it build what was the history etc.
he found out that a woman lived their wich killed her three children and husband and herself with poison.
the discriptions of the man that has called the investigation team and the description of the medium Allan wich was later "proofen right" by the investigator Steve are darn accurate !

the man who lives in the house explained to the investigator Steve that before the really spooky things started he felt the need to build some sort of communication system with letters on cubes (some sort of Spirit board type instrument). he tryed to comunicate with the spirit world so to say.

in the End the medium Amy explains to him that she thinks that this communication attempt makes things worse becouse he opened a doorway wich will bring potentially other identities and beeings wich are not always pleasant. Paraphrasing: "It's really best not to create this types of things, what can happen is that the dead or beeings can pass in and out of it . it's a doorway for things that we don't necessarily comprehend..... I feel (the woman) was here for a very long time. If you make yourself available to the dead there is responsibility for both sides and there are boundaries to be set......."
the man was communicating with the other side so to say and things got worst. In the end it doesn't seem like he wanted to stop this "communication" even though the medium Amy advised him to do so. he is still beeing visited by that woman...

The Scole Experiments feature also in the writings of Victor Zammit.

For a direct link, see: _http://www.victorzammit.com/book/index.html and look for Chapter 8 (new webpage). Plenty of other equally interesting stuff there to accompany it.

in the End the medium Allen explains to him that she thinks that this communication attempt makes things worse becouse he opened a doorway wich will bring potentially other identities and beeings wich are not always pleasant. Paraphrasing: "It's really best not to create this types of things, what can happen is that the dead or beeings can pass in and out of it . it's a doorway for things that we don't necessarily comprehend..... I feel (the woman) was here for a very long time. If you make yourself available to the dead there is responsibility for both sides and there are boundaries to be set......."
the man was communicating with the other side so to say and things got worst. In the end it doesn't seem like he wanted to stop this "communication" even though the medium Allen advised him to do so. he is still beeing visited by that woman...

So, it seems to be more disinfo then? Another attempt to portray trance channeling as the only safe means to figure things out? Probably good advice not to play with the spirit board, if you do not know what you are doing, but considering the info this forum has on trance channeling, I wonder if she really knows what she is doing?

davey72 said:
in the End the medium Allen explains to him that she thinks that this communication attempt makes things worse becouse he opened a doorway wich will bring potentially other identities and beeings wich are not always pleasant. Paraphrasing: "It's really best not to create this types of things, what can happen is that the dead or beeings can pass in and out of it . it's a doorway for things that we don't necessarily comprehend..... I feel (the woman) was here for a very long time. If you make yourself available to the dead there is responsibility for both sides and there are boundaries to be set......."
the man was communicating with the other side so to say and things got worst. In the end it doesn't seem like he wanted to stop this "communication" even though the medium Amy advised him to do so. he is still beeing visited by that woman...

So, it seems to be more disinfo then? Another attempt to portray trance channeling as the only safe means to figure things out? Probably good advice not to play with the spirit board, if you do not know what you are doing, but considering the info this forum has on trance channeling, I wonder if she really knows what she is doing?

IMO that is not what is coming through. you have to watch it to get a clear picture of what I'm describing. It is hard for me to discribe a video like this in written form you know .

what I'm trying to find out right now is if this series and the the people in it are real or hoax.
some people on the Net think Amy is a bad actor. but I get a completely other picture, I find Allen pretty confincing. and she seems to know what she is doing and talking about.

some people on the net say that the guy (the owner of the house from the first episode) is a actor who played at LA Ink the carpenter.
well I researched it and IMO there is not really any similarity between them.

here is the guy from 'The Dead Files' (at 05:33):

and here is the guy from LA Ink (at 07:12 you see his face) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr3OEm3mhm8

well until this point I didn't find any hard evidence that it is faked.
but I really would like to know.

I found those two articles, one of them contains a little interview with Amy and Steve:
_http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/20/travel-channel-show-dead-files_n_971951.htm _http://www.themortonreport.com/entertainment/television/digging-into-the-dead-files-with-amy-allan-and-steve-di-schiavi/

sure the make up of the series is hollywood like and edited all the time to get the viewer in a spooky mode but what comes through seems to be authentic for me at the moment.
anyone care to look deeper into it if it is fake or not ?

here is more about Amy and Steves "bio":
http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/The_Dead_Files/About_The_Show/ci.Meet_Amy_And_Steve.custom

and here is a ABC article from 2004 that mentiones "Steve Di Schiavi, a homicide detective with the New York Police Department, is suspicious ....":
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=96722&page=1

Back
Top Bottom