The Age of Treason by Dr. R. Swinburne Clymer

Jacques

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
I saw an article posted by Karyn Dolan today on my FB page about a book to read:

From the article:

Dr. R. Swinburne Clymer was in many ways a man ahead of his time, and most certainly controversial. He was attacked by the medical establishment for connecting diet with disease and mental health in his 1917 book Dietetics. Dr. Clymer received his medical degree in 1902 from the College of Medicine and Surgery in Chicago and began practicing Osteopathy. Accusations of fraud surround Dr. Clymer’s career, including this 1923 edition of the Journal of the American Medical Association which claims that, “Our records fail to show that this man was ever regularly graduated by any reputable medical college.” What Clymer had to say more than likely had something to do with the denouncement that he received from the medical establishment.

Though Dr. Clymer may be surrounded with controversy, his 1958 book Your Health and Sanity in the Age of Treason exposes toxic food additives and fluoride with documentation – the majority of which are mainstream scientific studies – that can be verified many times over. What makes this book unique is the fact that Dr. Clymer was one of the first to point out that statements by the elite indicated that these toxins were to be deliberately released “…for the mental deterioration and moral debasement of the mass…”

The book is appropriately subtitled; “Food and Liquids Used as a Medium in Deliberately and Carefully Planned Methods Developed by the Vicious Element of Humanity, for the Mental Deterioration and Moral Debasement of the Mass, as a Means Toward Their Enslavement.”

Dr. Clymer introduces readers with a stark warning for the future, writing, “Imagine yourself if you can, becoming conscious that you are gradually losing your manhood; that your mind is rapidly deteriorating so that you are no longer capable of thinking clearly; unable to plan your future actions. Your resistance is becoming so weakened that you are no longer master of yourself. In short, you are rapidly developing into a moron, a robot, a zombie, readily subject to the dictates of others…”

And the link for the book: Amazon.com: The Age of Treason: The Carefully and Deliberately Planned Methods Developed by the Vicious Element of Humanity eBook: R. Swinburne Clymer: Kindle Store

It is on my to read list.

I saw an article posted by Karyn Dolan today on my FB page about a book to read:

“Imagine yourself if you can, becoming conscious that you are gradually losing your manhood; that your mind is rapidly deteriorating so that you are no longer capable of thinking clearly; unable to plan your future actions. Your resistance is becoming so weakened that you are no longer master of yourself. In short, you are rapidly developing into a moron, a robot, a zombie, readily subject to the dictates of others…”

Wow, did he ever get close to the mark, and in 1958.

On my list, too.

Hi Gandalf, it will be interesting to see what you think about the book. R. Swinburne Clymer's wikipedia page says that he was deep into Rosicrucian stuff and I looked at other books of his on Amazon and there are a lot related to Rosicrucian and the occult. Reuben Swinburne Clymer - Wikipedia

Hi Gandalf, it will be interesting to see what you think about the book. R. Swinburne Clymer's wikipedia page says that he was deep into Rosicrucian stuff and I looked at other books of his on Amazon and there are a lot related to Rosicrucian and the occult. Reuben Swinburne Clymer - Wikipedia

HI Mike. I went to Amazon as well. I saw all his Rosicrucian books with one priced up @ £1000.00.:-(. His book Age of Treason, however, wasn't listed.

Reading through the introduction of the book, it is pumping up my heartbeat, it looks like another book on my list too.
From the intro:
Throughout uncounted centuries, morally and Spiritually minded men were concerned more especially with ONE ALL IMPORTANT edict as it concerned their destiny. This is simply stated:

"Fear not those who are able to destroy your body, but those who can destroy body and Soul."

The emphasis is placed on the Soul of man, THAT BEING the ONLY REALITY; the mental and physical being temporal. This Divine edict has necessitated a change as the result of the machinations of an almost unbelievably vicious minority of human creatures to:

Fear those who by usurped power have the means to destroy man's reason and manhood, thereby making of man an unreasoning being, a robot or zombie, preventing him from fulfilling his Divine destiny by making the Soul's awakening impossible.

Though Dr. Clymer may be surrounded with controversy, his 1958 book Your Health and Sanity in the Age of Treason exposes toxic food additives and fluoride with documentation – the majority of which are mainstream scientific studies – that can be verified many times over. What makes this book unique is the fact that Dr. Clymer was one of the first to point out that statements by the elite indicated that these toxins were to be deliberately released “…for the mental deterioration and moral debasement of the mass…

I recently watched a docuseries on Netflix called 'The Pharmacist.' I couldn't help but get the impression that Purdue Pharma was getting encouraged from probably the same forces to purposely bring down or debilitate the American public.

From a review:

Indeed, Schneider’s investigations did not end with the killing. He used his day job to look into an even bigger problem than crack: opioids. Oxycontin prescriptions are coming through his pharmacy’s door far too often, clutched by patients too young and not in enough pain to warrant taking the drug. When he recognises a young user in a news report on her premature death, Schneider takes his audio equipment and his unstoppable curiosity and picks up the case: thanks to one rogue doctor, there are young people on their way to dying early just like Schneider’s son did. But unlike Danny, some of them can be saved.

What follows is a rapidly expanding narrative of medical, corporate and law-enforcement corruption, doggedly chipped away at by a lone individual who simply won’t shut up and be quiet. The you’re-kidding-me revelations that power any good true crime doc come regularly – the moment when a simple piece of investigative work by Schneider makes the DEA, FBI and local sheriff’s office all look stupid is a corker – as The Pharmacist scores interviews with all relevant parties, holding some of them back for maximum storytelling impact.

Back
Top Bottom