"the amount of energy needed to refute bulls* is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it"

Awesome quote.

I like to think the same principle applies to all aspects of reality if we interpret in within the framework of chaos/entropy contrasted with order/increased information.

Much like JP's message of "clean your room" - we have the choice of injecting order into chaos.

An example I like to come back to in my daily life is spending time in my kitchen. It is extremely easy to produce an absolute bomb-site wreckage in the kitchen when I do any cooking. To produce chaos and mess, it takes very little energy or effort :lol: .

On the other hand, cleaning up that mess and putting every item where it is designed to be takes time, dedication and overall energy. I don't like doing it, but I know that it is right thing to do - so I do it anyway. Through that small act, I am increasing order in that previously chaotic environment.

Bringing that concept forward to what we do here - It seems that we are also trying to inject order/information into the chaos.

It would be easy to dissociate and watch movies, play games, and waste time each day. That stuff doesn't take work or coordinated effort. Likewise, it would also be easy to simply accept the disinformation as true, because there is little work required with respect to discernment. But by doing so, we would be contributing toward the overall entropic state that is engulfing the planet as we speak.

On the other hand, trawling through the daily news each day, keeping up to date with the forum and SOTT, trying to distinguish truth from lies, and then spread the message where possible - that stuff does takes a LOT of time, dedication, knowledge and energy. Often it is not pleasant or easy, but we do it because it is just the right thing to do. And by continually hacking away at the lies, we are increasing information and order, bit-by-bit, which may be affecting the wider frequency/energy of the planet in ways that are not immediately perceptible to us.

There is potential empowerment in ignoring the bullshit altogether.

Hi synda_ I noticed this is your first post here. We'd like to get to know you more - for example you might tell us how you found your way here, how long you've known about us or if you've done any of the recommended reading or whatever you'd like to share. There's a Newbies board where you can post an introduction and receive our official welcome :-)

Back
Top Bottom