The Apocalypse and the Wave

I have read bits of the wave in the past but can someone tell me what the C's have said about the Apocalypse and 'The end of the world' so to speak.

Well, I don't think that anybody can just tell you that. Read the whole Wave series and other Laura's books, Go to the Sott and read some articles there, Read the recommended books, be part of the discussions and network here.
The Cs material is something that was just showing us the way. It is up to us to walk that way and to fight with all the obstacles in that way. As they say, learning is fun.

So, if you do all this, you will find a very satisfying answer to your question. By reading the Sott for example you can see to objective image of the world around us from every aspect and then you can make your own conclusion and answer the question that you asked.

No, there is no free lunch. If you read this forum you probably know what I want to say with this.
Your question requires a long answer and if you are not familiar with the work here on the forum, with the materials that I mentioned above, then nobody can give you are short and straight answer.

You will have to learn and find the answer by yourself. We all must do our homework. There is no shortcut.

Also, I think that there is no need at all for this new thread that you opened about this question. The answer is already here. All you have to do is to do your homework, of course it is your decision if you will do it or not.

I have read bits of the wave in the past but can someone tell me what the C's have said about the Apocalypse and 'The end of the world' so to speak.

Hi jupiterbeings,

While my first thought at condensing an answer was along the lines of;

I think Laura say's it better here :-)

I wanted to begin a new thread, but what I have to say fits here as well, I think.

1) If I remember well, the word Apocalypse doesn't mean end of the world in a nuclear war, though most people assume it's the meaning. It rather means a brutal unveiling of the truth (on a grand scale) that can only destroy any civilization built on lies (as ours is).

2) It's long since I read it, but I believe to recall something about the Cs "riding a cosmic wave" in an upper dimension, and when it comes in contact with Earth, will greatly affect it, at least from a spiritual point of view. Sorry, but my memory is vague however...

And now next post :

Lately I sensed a couple of times, as if a great event, making me nervous, is coming soon. Since I have already sensed personnal events accurately (even if broadly, not in detail), I was enticed looking for information.

First, this article by Treurniet led me to consider there might indeed be something important coming soon.

Then I read this book which I found very interesting despite I am not Chrisitan, and thus found the text aggravating at times (it's Catholic fundamentalism). In a very brief summary here is what the book tells (although explained through the Catholic bigotry lens): People will see an enormous explosion (like two stars colliding) in the sky, then followed by a gigantic cross haging in the heavens (sky). At this time all people everywhere will be affected by an "Illumination of Conscience" during a brief instant. That is, their usual brain filters will be deactivated and they will have a sort of "life review" as in a NDE.

Last edited:
Same here. The feeling started suddenly about 11am EST yesterday.
Well that’s oddly specific, because I made this post at 11am yesterday, and I was also feeling “something”, so maybe we were picking up the same signal who knows!

Okay, manip mistake, I continue post #5 (and sorry for those who posted in the meantime, didn't read yet):

Yesterday I found this image of a crop circle on SOTT:
cc2.jpg

Okay there is a cross in the center. However, when I look at it through gut feelings, I see... an explosion. An explosion that draws a cross...

Could it be a warning of a cosmic event to come (like seeing in the sky a nearby supernova), with release of energies that could affect lifeforms on Earth during a short instant, and have us subject to this "illumination of conscience" ?

This "illumination of conscience" would have people see through their own delusional lies, and for many it would be an "apocalypse".

Comments ?

By the way : thanks for sharing you also got these feelings Yupo and ScioAgapeOmnis. :-)

Okay, I got to read your yesterday post ScioAgapeOmni. I boldened the passage that seems relevant to my concern.

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

Same here. The feeling started suddenly about 11am EST yesterday.

I've thought the same, not as precisely. I wonder if it's primed by external events or truly an internal feeling. Probably hard to know until it happens, but if it doesn't does the feeling and waiting continue? Considering the years this century, I've never felt as differently now - there are major world events going on, but they seem superficial to a personal deeper feeling, which started before this year but has become more pronounced. To survive a catastrophic global change, one of my main disappointments would be losing instant access to so much information via the internet. If a change is imminent and can be perceived ahead of time, I wonder if Atlantleans/(similar groups) had the same pre-experience.

1) If I remember well, the word Apocalypse doesn't mean end of the world in a nuclear war, though most people assume it's the meaning. It rather means a brutal unveiling of the truth (on a grand scale) that can only destroy any civilization built on lies (as ours is).

Hi Dominoid,

The etymology doesn’t actually seem that brutal imo;

Okay, I got to read your yesterday post ScioAgapeOmni. I boldened the passage that seems relevant to my concern.

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

It's interesting that they say "many" will be searching for answers. Right now it seems more like it would be a small minority, but I guess a shock of a cosmic nature could easily turn the situation around.

Yesterday I found this image of a crop circle on SOTT:
View attachment 37644

Okay there is a cross in the center. However, when I look at it through gut feelings, I see... an explosion. An explosion that draws a cross...

Could it be a warning of a cosmic event to come (like seeing in the sky a nearby supernova), with release of energies that could affect lifeforms on Earth during a short instant, and have us subject to this "illumination of conscience" ?

This "illumination of conscience" would have people see through their own delusional lies, and for many it would be an "apocalypse".

Comments ?
I won't give much credit to this cropcircle. It is so simple, not sophistcated, easy to make by 4D STS or by their 3D clowns specialized in crop circles.

Back
Top Bottom