The "C" and the crop circles (my thought)

Laurentien2

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Lately I became interested by crop circles (C.C) and decided to find more about the phenomena. So, I reread the summary of what the "C" as said about them in "the chilbolton crop cicle and the Cassiopaean on crop circles, by L.K.J..Here is what I find out.

C.C. are message (thought) send from 6th density thought form (none physical ream of consciousness) that appear at specific location on earth (window). We also learn that as the wave approach more and more of CC and other event will take place. Why do we need those unusual event and what is the issue here? Let see what they say and hopefully extract some knowledge from their thought. To do that we will follow the transcript from the 11-02-94 to 03-18-00 session and try to find some buried meaning. For those who have not read the up mentioned link, I would suggest to read it first but it's not mandatory.

CC have many function, one of them is to heal the planet and it inhabitant like a grand reki session, to quote Laura "reforms or rearrange the pattern in the perfect pattern intended" of " an individual who is psychically, spiritually, karmically, or otherwise wounded or discombulated", (remember this for further on) but also message and lesson. We also learn that they are VISUAL STIMULI to remember. But to remember what? Well let have a look to the script for answer, quote "(L) would they do anything to our brain, our electromagnetic pattern, or would they bring up information from within us? (A): Not likely. (L) What are we suppose to do with them? (A): Nothing in particular." Not much there on first look eh! But is it really so? Let do a little exercise, let go back to your pass.

What brought us here i.e. to this forum to Laura work, think very far in your memories and search for the oldest souvenir that connect you to today being here, follow the PATH. For some it may have started whit image , books, movies about legend and myth or religion, image from childhood or later, VISUAL STIMULI that fueled your imagination that connected you to other world, to the world of the mysterious. Latter you will encounter more image or book or people or even encounter paranormal activities like poltergeist, UFO, crop circles etc... . Those event may trigger in you a desire to search for explanation, you have all along your life encounter STIMULI in different form. There are many path that can take you here and each one of us as a different stories but, for some it may have started whit a VISUAL STIMULI. Quote from the "C";"There are millions who want to know the answer on the eve of the Grand Cycle transformation. However there are precious few that have chosen to try this form of communication (crop circles), thus opening a conduit" I.e. for some it will have no effect, for other it will ignite the fire within that will put them on a quest.

Where will there quest take them? First they may buy books or they may hit the "net" and they will find a plethora of information but mostly disinformation i.e. COINTELPRO. But first, the control system will try to avoid that initial contact (visual stimuli) filtering them out of the information network, TV, news paper, books etc... control by you already know who. By obfuscating the propagation of visual stimuli (in our case here CC) during "PRIME TIME" hours, or on the contrary using them in a dis informativeness way or denial mode during those prime time hours,if convenient for theme, can stop many seeker to answer the call (no ignition), the flame is extinguished at the start before running wild.(it's all about CONTROL) If not by the media, a friend , a family member or coworkers etc... can take the place of an agent an stop you on your path if not, if those tools don't work, you may pursue your path but you will encounter a wall of noise, you will hit COINTELPRO. Many will loose them self in this ocean of disinformation for weeks, months, even years and become stalled in their quest for truth but, a few maybe those of a specific frequency won't be stop and will continue and find a true master. For the others, those who as chosen poorly and got stuck in the web, they may pursue their quest and reach the master but whit severe sequel i.e. disinformation, false knowledge, sacred cow. They will need to empty there cup first, erase the prior program first.

This is what I think the prime objective of the CC, to send some of us on a quest to play an archetype on a microcosmic scale, to start our grail quest, our soul quest, the effect of this quest will be like a large reki session on one is self. Here we have found a safe haven but we must learn, acquire knowledge to continue our quest, we have encounter a master navigator that can help us build our ship whit a good engine and the right navigational knowledge, to prepare our self for the crossing and find the narrow passage through the reef separating this world the matrix, to an ocean beyond full of knowledge, love and light.

There are other reason for us to study the CC and one of those is to learn of future event but it is not the prime objective. The main one (for me) is to prime you on a quest for knowledge, further along the path it may permit us to access buried memories that will help us to break the code of the CC. But to access those memories which the "C" define as follow quote "Conscious or subconscious record of perception." we need to (my speculation) reconnect, like Laura is teaching us, to our higher self, quote from the "C"; "DO you know that your mind either contain already, or can access all that exist". Let me speculate again, could this explain why CC will in some individual bring forward instant idea, because they have chosen that way to communicate and why along the path of knowledge, when you are getting closer and closer from the connecting point whit your higher self, buried memory can resurface. That will also explain why a computer program can't decode CC quote;"(Ark) Can decoding of information from crop circles be automated completely? Can this be done by a computer, without human intervention, without the work of the mind? (A) Not likely, and what would be the benefit? Learning is necessary for the progression of the soul. Remember we are not here to lead you by the hand." and nether to be lead by a computer (my thought), we need to use our engine our thought to enable us to build our power center an gain access to more and more buried memories as we get closer of realizing ours self. Memories being different from each individual, we need to "combine our engine", thank to Al Today for that term, which sum up the sto way, group network, individuality in service of the group, one for all and all for one.

So by using our engine we could, in time, access buried memories but memories from where or when? This present life or pass or even future life because as the "C" told us quote;"Time is selective and variable" (see the allegory of the jukebox). Can we along the path to self realization gain access to memories from other life. I see my higher self as the sum total of all my "lifes" and all the knowledge from those life i.e. full consciousness of my individual soul. It would explain what I see in the mirror.

Finally, where can we find the data to feed a computer to decipher CC? My speculation is in peoples thought i.e. by analyzing what come to the surface (thought) when looking at a crop circle which are thought from 6th density. By giving our impression, we feed data and by analyzing those data (thought) we can pinpoint the specific idea, more individual thought mean more precise and idea. Why are we doing this i.e. analyzing crop circles? (speculation again) It will help us individually and collectively calibrate our frequency i.e. by interpreting the C.C. now, we will, in a near future, see if that interpretation is in tune or not thus, we have created a scale. The ideal result will be to one day SEE AND HEAR THE SAME THING AT THE SAME MOMENT.

Are my speculation correct, I don't know, only the future will answer it but is it really important. No, the primordial thing is that you are here in this forum, that you have find your way trough the matrix, and you are acquiring KNOWLEDGE. Let me finish whit a quote from Morpheus in the matrix, So far you have seen the path now walk the path. (from memory)

Thx for resuming your thoughts on the subject. Found your idea interesting. I'll dig these Crop Circle things a little more.

the C s also said CC are an almanac and manual
so as far as to what we are supposed to remember...to me it means to to have a manual how to predict weather events (iceages) by observing cosmic events

Thanks for another subject for me to think about. I am such a student on this quest, an apprentice amongst some really thought provoking individuals. So much to learn, so little time I feel.

the C s also said CC are an almanac and manual
so as far as to what we are supposed to remember...to me it means to to have a manual how to predict weather events (iceages) by observing cosmic events
Can you post what they said about CC? I cant find it.

Can you post what they said about CC? I cant find it.

Here's where they said about the almanac.. Lots more about crop circles in the transcripts too..
Q: (L) You said that crop circles represented thoughts from 6th density. What does this mean?

A: We are compiling an almanac as well as a manual for the entire Terran population there. The reason we are doing this, is that there are millions who want to know the answers on the eve of the Grand Cycle Transformation. However, there are precious few that have chosen to try this form of communication, thus opening up a conduit.

Q: (L) Well, how many people are going to be able to understand?

A: But it would not be in form with Prime Level 7 Directive to limit entirely the availability of supreme knowledge!!!

Q: (L) So you are trying to put the entire story out there for all the world to see?

A: Not "trying," we are, my dear.

Q: (L) Okay, crop circles are a language, so to speak. Are they in some way related to mathematics?

A: Mathematics is the one and only true universal language.

Q: (L) Well, I just don't see how they can be decoded.

A: In this room is all the mental power needed, with addition of another "room" in Wroclaw, of course, that is needed to "crack" the code of our circles.

Q: (L) How do we start?

A: All one needs is a foundational point to build a computer program. And we have given you this already.

Q: (L) But nobody wants to hear what we have been saying!

A: Well, the circles are undeniable in their existence, our communication with you is deniable.

Q: (L) Well, if they don't want to hear it as it is channeled, what makes the crop circles different?

A: Not point. If you can crack the code, this becomes an undeniable language that is ongoing, consistent, and demonstrable.

The way I found it was:
- Navigate to the subforum The Cassiopaean Experiment -> Cassiopaean Session Transcripts
- Click Search, change search location to "This forum", type in "almanac"
So it ONLY searches posts in the C's transcripts forum..

It can be quite hard to find things if there's no very distinctive phrase or keyword like "almanac", this forum software's search function isn't the best, it doesn't seem to take into account phrases in quotes, or '+' symbols to specify words that must be included in the search etc.. I imagine that would take a lot more server processing power, or vastly more database indexing, to achieve..

Back
Top Bottom