The Civilization Gene or Civgene . . .

wodasi

Jedi Master
The Civilization Gene ( shortened to CivGene )
OK you guys wanted more about what i post , instead of willy nilly..
I found this guys idea about psycopaths very interesting and unless you
all ready have read some of his work,, i picked some text for a start ..
i'm not saying i bought it .. just that i found it interesting..

The Civilization Gene https://civgene.matthewnewhall.com/

‘Civilization Gene’ background
This is the right place to understand key theories on civgene. You probably can’t read the many years of posts. The links, in order, should help you catch up. For an even shorter version you may want to visit the glossary.

I had the misfortune of being intricately involved with a few psychopaths over my life. I had a Eureka about them in 2011. After studying them enough to recognize them (sometimes) I was listening to one brag about how superior they are. I realized their boasting was a fantasy. They claim to be superior, but they can’t do anything that non-psychopaths can’t do. They are a behavioral subset of empaths (non-psychopaths.) They are the last genetic step before what we think of as modern man (or woman.) I laid this out in a paper I called ‘ancient breed.’ Ideas continue in ‘Ancient Breed II’

This lead to the discovery that advanced psychopaths shadow Freud’s subconscious model. And subsequently that psychopaths, without a conventional conscience are limited to three emotional primitives, despair, bliss, and will to action. The rest of us can form much more complex emotions. In general knowing what a person looks like without a conscience, makes how our mind works more clear.

I examine what a society could be if corruption caused largely by psychopaths seeking golden opportunities could be eliminated. There are two ways we can change civilization to be wholly conscionable.

1. The defacto way that anyone can (and should) promote is species wide cooperation. The problem is central accumulation of power as an end to itself. It requires both comprehension of the origin of prejudice (psychopathic societal behavior) and rejection of corrupted hierarchies through active forking. It’s flaw may be damage to the economy of scale as steady flow of corrupt branches are pruned away.

2. A second more direct and assertive way to minimize the destructive forces on trust and investment would be genetic screening. I have outlined what would be involved in pinning down the civilization gene. I’ve also layed out how civgene could be disproven.

A gene or mutation vastly improving on the animal conscience, being the final prerequisite to humanity civilizing has huge implications. I am cautious but very optimistic, as a great many things unexplained or now represented by mind numbing models simply click into place. From economics, to psychology. From religion and spiritual teachings to slavery and it’s societal effects. There is little we can not discuss here.

I am am prepared for the theory behind the civilization gene to be proven wrong. But I will be very, very surprised. Please join me in the conversation about where we go from here. Read the papers and lets discuss it together, right here.

and one more bit of info on this site and The Civilization Gene

Civgene premise

In evolution, psychopaths precede the conscience. Psychopaths are the final breed of human before the civilization gene.
Civgene revelations

The conscience is a risk manager. It’s initial advantage was identifying new kinds of danger far faster than logical thought.
Civilization is an irrational side effect of the conscience
Psychopaths possess no abilities not present in empaths.
Hare’s control MRI brain images reading charged words, displays the conscience throughout the physical brain.
Psychopaths are self limiting. They breed faster than other humans. Eventually they collapse society via corruption
Psychopaths go through a variation of the id -> ego -> superego progression. (wants -> abilities -> limits)
Mandatory emotional recall: Empaths recall (feel) stored emotion with every recollection of memory.
Emotional metadata forms compound emotions during recall.
Compound emotions form the imagination. It can be used to used conceptualize the past, future, recognise patterns or compare unlike things.
Extensive self knowledge (thorough emotional self exploration and rationalization) can result in meta-psycohpathy
The Vikings were a psychopathic cooperative.
A balanced division of powers, capitalist republic, is a psychopath trap.
The conscience and subconscious operate on mandatory emotional recall forming the metamind.
The metamind, like some databases, uses prototypes. This framework for thought typing consumes early memories and causes childhood amnesia.
When a DID forms a new personality, it could be initially psychopathic, although with time it will develop a conscience.
Jealousy is a work alike conscience for psychopaths.
Civgene provides the first coherent scientific foundation for ethics and rights via behavioural pairs.
Mild cases of schizophrenia are more resistant to manipulation by psychopaths.
Abphrenia is impractically low resistance to external subconscious manipulation.
Protopsychopathy (brainwashing) can be detected by an inability to form original conspiracy theories.
Cult is a faith hierarchy you can’t safely leave.
Complexity horizon occurs when technology evolves faster than the language to describe it.
Denying behavioural pair human rights eventually collapses economy of scale.
Legal distribution provides an organized, fair and competitive way to fork.
Prejudice is the outside observation of other societies members being emotionally manipulated.
Civgene foundational ethics

Forgiveness is an exercise in self control.
Reason is a combination of conscious logic and subconscious insight.
Rationalization is logically reviewing subconscious insight.
Faith is accepting subconscious insight you can’t prove as true.
Doubt is an ongoing rationalization process.
Psychopaths always pursue golden opportunities.
Secrecy creates golden opportunities.
Dead man switches are necessary when cooperating with psychopaths.

Back
Top Bottom