The collapse of Apple & Google dream

mugatea

Jedi Master
Vague dream last night where I was looking down on what was the Apple corp skyscraper and the top snapped off and fell. The building seemed very hard but brittle. Then next to it, the top of the Google skyscraper broke off and fell. I can't remember but one of the buildings had a giant rose-type flower at the top, the width of the whole building. When the top of the Google building broke off and fell, I found myself in their basement as a massive earthquake struck. I couldn't see how I was going to get out alive as the walls and ceilings were giving way all around me as I tried to flee along with Google employees, passageways were becoming sealed off as the building was being shaken to destruction.

I just thought it was a bit weird and random enough to post.

Glad to know this dream. It seems simple but I think it has more than looks like at the first sight. For example, evidently the 2 boxes of concrete are very notable elements, and not to ignore the PTB companies and their 2 crackly blocks coming to shreds.

Furthermore, once again I see a synchronicity. I mean, before I had read this post, I had myself a dream that seems connected to this dream, though that one shows a structure more complex, I would say. Also, maybe should I mention, here a key element is the top rose. So, it seems we must commit some of Contemplation to see the whole mosaic.
September 20, 1997 Session

Q: In reading the transcripts, I came across a reference to a ‘pact’ made by a group of STS individuals, and it was called ‘Rosteem,’ and that this was the origin of the Rosicrucians. In the book ‘The Orion Mystery,’ it talks about the fact that Giza was formerly known as RosTau, which is ‘Rose Cross.’ Essentially, I would like to understand the symbology of the Rose affixed to the Cross. It seems to me that the imagery of Jesus nailed to the Cross is actually the Rose affixed to the Cross. How does Jesus relate to the Rose?
A: No, it is from the Rose arose the Cross.
…… …… ….….

October 4, 1997 Session

Q: What does the cross symbolize?
A: The symbology is not the issue. It is the effect.

Q: What is the effect of the cross?
A: All that has followed it.
…… …… ….….

A: ……………... Rose is a stand alone symbol.
…… …… ….….

Q: Is the Rose symbolic of Prime Creator and the Cross the conflict between STS and STO?
A: No.
…… …… ….….

July 25, 1998 Session

A: And you expected a Rose Garden?
…… …… ….….
A: You chose to “deal with it,” now did you not?

Last edited:
Hi @mugatea... interesting dream!

I wonder if this is a reference to the fact that rather than Apple / Google, the whole IOT is going to be shaken to its very foundations, but Apple/Google represent the highest level of this corrupt entity so that is why they appear so vividly in your dream.

I have read that buildings and their many levels often represent the different levels of the psyche and if this is the case, perhaps it is a reflection of what is coming collectively for organisations that have been attempting to guide humanity into this ‘world’.

The rose could represent all that they have been attempting to ‘seed’ in the world in such a ‘rosy’ way (for those that eagerly embrace it in that way). Being so ‘brittle’ a construct, it doesn’t have the flexibility or endurance of an organism such as a living plant or tree, therefore cannot withstand or endure a major assault on the earth plane.

The sense of passageways (escape routes?) becoming sealed off as the building was being shaken could represent concerns about how to survive without access to online communication which many people rely on so heavily these days. Maybe it is also a reflection of fears / deeper concerns about how to connect with others when this occurs.

Just my two cents 🌟

Hi @mugatea... interesting dream!

I wonder if this is a reference to the fact that rather than Apple / Google, the whole IOT is going to be shaken to its very foundations, but Apple/Google represent the highest level of this corrupt entity so that is why they appear so vividly in your dream.

I have read that buildings and their many levels often represent the different levels of the psyche and if this is the case, perhaps it is a reflection of what is coming collectively for organisations that have been attempting to guide humanity into this ‘world’.

The rose could represent all that they have been attempting to ‘seed’ in the world in such a ‘rosy’ way (for those that eagerly embrace it in that way). Being so ‘brittle’ a construct, it doesn’t have the flexibility or endurance of an organism such as a living plant or tree, therefore cannot withstand or endure a major assault on the earth plane.

The sense of passageways (escape routes?) becoming sealed off as the building was being shaken could represent concerns about how to survive without access to online communication which many people rely on so heavily these days. Maybe it is also a reflection of fears / deeper concerns about how to connect with others when this occurs.

Just my two cents 🌟
Or maybe they've entrapped themselves while working to entrap their users?

If Portland would be "hit by something" and NWAX (major internet exchange/ IXP) would go down it would have a major impact on the internet. It wouldnt bring it down though. For this more IXP's would need to be "hit".

Back
Top Bottom