The curious case about the interaction of a friend with metals

Galaxia2002

Dagobah Resident
I was talking about a new friend that I met months ago, when another friend passed next to him and touch him by chance, an electric discharge jump between them, and you know how unpleasant that sensation is. Just normal. My new friend called Eduardo said "it happens to me all the time" I don't remember how the conversation changed to another topic: the interaction of my friend with metals. I don't want to make this long, so I was simply put the facts he told me.

- When he was a baby, his parents put a gold necklace with crucifix around his neck after baptizing him by catholic church. The curious is that the necklace was not usually in the neck of the baby but next to him, between his clothes or blankets. The necklace broke and his parents fixed it two times, but always happened the same, so they decided not to wear it on the baby anymore and save it.
- He can't stand metal rings, necklaces, brazelets, because they broke. He told me that he buy a gold tri-tone ring and give another one to his partner as a present . In few weeks the ring was broken and he complained to the seller who said " Sorry this ring was not the one I sold you, this ring has years of use and it is worn out"
-Another case, he had a silver bracelet, (I don't remember well the time he wear it) but it broke just when Eduardo dipped his arm in cold water.
- If he wears an aged bronze bracelet (normally green one or opaque by oxide) starts to shine with the time as it was clean and polished.
- Something really curious happens when he wears mechanical watches, they couldn't keep the time, they got advanced or delayed in time. The effect is strong and not reproducible, it can be 20 minutes or so by hour , but if he transfers the watch to another person it keeps time.
-The digital watches has no problem with delayed time, but when the battery is near to die, he have to replace it quickly before it drains completely. If the battery dies and he is wearing the watch, the watch broke forever.
-When he was study at the college, he wore a three hand watch. While he was attentive to the class a classmate call the attention of another guys and told "See what Eduardo's watch is doing, the hands are going counterclockwise"

He is very humble and he takes those phenomena as something curious. I asked him if there was paranormal events in his life and he said, just the normal . But he told me that he has a strong intuition about whether a person is "good" or "bad" one when he meet them by the first time, and people bring him potentially partners to see how good a candidate is.

This remember me the story about the drunk man that stop any bleed that Laura describe in the wave. I think he produces strong magnetical and electrical currents in his body, but that doesn't account for the shining of old metals or the wear out of them. (When I said wear out, I mean that the metals reduce thickness as though it lost mass, not brilliancy)

What you are describing is not terribly unusual. I'm the same with metals; I can only wear 14K gold or higher. I stop watches; and Ark is often shocked when he touches me. It used to be worse than it is now, and I've known a number of people with the same problem. It has to do with the galvanic charge of the body, the acid/alkali balance, etc.

A man I used to work with could make a galvanometer deflect when it was set to the microampere range. I'm wondering if maybe Laura could do that? Just grasp the contacts on the leads and see if the ammeter deflects. ( It would have to be one with a needle display, not a digital one). It's an interesting phenomenon, not sure how useful it could be, or if anyone can do it. I personally could never make it happen.

Laura said:
What you are describing is not terribly unusual. I'm the same with metals; I can only wear 14K gold or higher. I stop watches; and Ark is often shocked when he touches me. It used to be worse than it is now, and I've known a number of people with the same problem. It has to do with the galvanic charge of the body, the acid/alkali balance, etc.

I didn't know it! . Thank you for the info. The metal that continuously is "consumed" have to go to any place. It could be a factor to take account regard the toxicity by metals, because people like you and him might accumulate metals easily in their bodies by simple contact with them.

I appear to have the anti-Pauli effect. Any machine that has metal in it and or running on electricity gets "younger" and ordered in my vicinity or especially when I touch them versus the usual older, which leads to breaking down. I'm convinced at least half the population has a strong 'wrecking aura': chaotic breakdown of machines - kitchen/gadgeteer equipment, phones, etc.. - in their vicinity or operated by touch by them are emphasized / accelerated. Profits for the machine industry..

All my machines - be it as simple as a bike or printed circuit based ones - are well and working well beyond their expiration date, I noticed. They usually only break down , when it can't be helped anymore so a part goes beyond repair.

People complaining about bad hardware series coming off from the assembly line or they tell me knowingly "This new hardware you just bought from the new series will last you a third of what the old series lasted". Then years later I'm still running the "faulty series" well after their expiration date, when my acquaintances had to return theirs to repair or complete replace.

Can't wear any metals touching my skin longer than couple minutes, metal discoloration and uncomfortable. Higher carat gold haven't tried.

Godfather noticed something strange with one of his multi-meters, when he ran somewhat lower electricity through it and told me to touch the contacts, but he failed to say it out loud or couldn't explain. He also chickened out when I told him I need a special "headphones" with strong magnets. I noticed my hearing gets a lot better with big headphones [magnets] on, I get a strong white noise sensation and other senses get modified / amplified.

Back
Top Bottom