The Deep Rig Movie

MichaelM

Jedi Master
Movie based on the book by Patrick Byrne, former CEO of Overstock who used his fortune from Overstock and got into cyber security (more on his wikipedia page). The book ("The Deep Rig") is about how the 2020 election was rigged and Trump "officially" lost the election to Biden.

IMDB page of The Deep Rig movie: The Deep Rig (2021) - IMDb
View online for free (after registration): Start :: The Deep Rig Movie
(run-time 1:47:22, I'm still just 20 minutes in as of this writing)

6 part series on his blog that is basically the same content "The Deep Rig" book available on Amazon: How Donald J. Trump Lost the White House, Preface (1.1) – Deep Capture

Finished the movie yesterday after I made my post. My impressions:
- it is professionally done; the editing, the angles of each shot, how it introduces the people who were involved in the forensics, the investigation of the fraud, how it separates the narrative into "chapters" for the viewer

- there is a "whole cast" of people, it kinda has a feel of like an "Ocean's 11" kind of deal; each person from different backgrounds getting involved in the project from different angles, initially with different motives; maybe a cross between an "Ocean's 11" and a "V for Vendetta" (just the V waking up the masses part in his broadcasts, not the violence parts)

- it leaves out a lot of stuff that is covered in the the 6 part blog series / the deep rig book; which is understandable if translating the material into an almost 2 hour movie

- it left me feeling kind of depressed; with so much that was uncovered, it would seem that the people behind "the steal" really thought things through and covered as much bases as they could. I got a sense of the enormity of the what TPTB ("the powers that be", that's what I'll call them for easier reference) covers: mass media, tech, politics/politicians (all 3 branches of gov't), big business, military. The feeling is kind of overwhelming. If it weren't for the C's encouraging to "wait and see" and "good things/change is coming" (paraphrased), I'd probably just sink into depression just thinking about it.

The solution proposed at the end to the question "what can we do with all this information" was a "grassroots effort" which I think might/could happen but only if the populace personally experiences a huge shock (e.g. meteor strike, mega quake, yellowstone eruption, global hyperinflation). otherwise, the people will just continue to be "mesmerized" by the current running narrative being dictated by TPTB.

Back
Top Bottom