The Dot Connector Magazine Joins Forces With SOTT.net!

Buddy

The Living Force
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/211106-The-Dot-Connector-Magazine-Joins-Forces-With-SOTT-net-

...I have seen no such censorship or control on the SOTT.net discussion forum. When I talked to the SOTT team members, together and personally, I understood why. They don't just express and defend their opinions - they live them; their position in the articles and forum posts is their position in real and everyday life, tried and tested in the crucible of reality. And I mean down to the smallest detail. If they recommend a healthy food recipe or a food supplement, be sure they have tried it first on themselves!

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - is what this is all about. Start with yourself, and others will follow. It's this example of making no distinction between what you say, what you do, and the way you live, that the new Dot Connector magazine will now follow and live.

:clap: :thup: :headbanger:

Totally awesome!! :cool2:

Bud said:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/211106-The-Dot-Connector-Magazine-Joins-Forces-With-SOTT-net-

...I have seen no such censorship or control on the SOTT.net discussion forum. When I talked to the SOTT team members, together and personally, I understood why. They don't just express and defend their opinions - they live them; their position in the articles and forum posts is their position in real and everyday life, tried and tested in the crucible of reality. And I mean down to the smallest detail. If they recommend a healthy food recipe or a food supplement, be sure they have tried it first on themselves!

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - is what this is all about. Start with yourself, and others will follow. It's this example of making no distinction between what you say, what you do, and the way you live, that the new Dot Connector magazine will now follow and live.

:clap: :thup: :headbanger:

Dawn said:
Totally awesome!! :cool2:

Yep, and it encouraged me to sign up as an Amazon affiliate to promote it's work. I seem to have a bit of unused space on my blog. :D

Admirably, Laura has historically declined opportunities to collaborate with those at cross purposes with SOTT's (e.g. that French 9/11 organization in year past, and more recently, the recent Nexus Conference). So I can only assume that this recent association with Dot Connector Magazine equates to her endorsement of it and it's editor.

Therefore, am I to assume everything published in the magazine is endorsed by SOTT? Regardless of the answer, I'll still think critically about whatever I read, but given the topics I've sampled in Issue #9, I'm curious about this.

JGeropoulas said:
Admirably, Laura has historically declined opportunities to collaborate with those at cross purposes with SOTT's (e.g. that French 9/11 organization in year past, and more recently, the recent Nexus Conference). So I can only assume that this recent association with Dot Connector Magazine equates to her endorsement of it and it's editor.

Therefore, am I to assume everything published in the magazine is endorsed by SOTT? Regardless of the answer, I'll still think critically about whatever I read, but given the topics I've sampled in Issue #9, I'm curious about this.

I see it this way: Currently the status is "joined forces". That doesn't necessarily imply anything more than co-linear activity. I thought it was exciting because of the potential evolvement into something new and a step closer to a longer range goal.

JGeropoulas said:

I'm not sure that is a correct assumption to make. The previous editions of the magazine were before SOTT partnered with it. You could say the association equates endorsement of the editor, for sure, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it includes endorsement of all previous writers whom DCM published works for. In other words, we like Paul but that doesn't mean we like Michael Rivero or Bill Ryan.

JGeropoulas said:

No, you are not to assume that everything published in the magazine prior to our collaboration is endorsed by us. There's a LOT of changes being made. The main point is that the guy who has been doing it has been flying alone, by the seat of his pants, with bad health, trying to sort the wheat from the chaff himself, and he came to us and said: "You guys seem to be making a difference, what you are saying makes more sense than what all these other people are saying, I want to join up and this is what I have to bring to the table."

Hope this helps.

Hello, It seems that the magazine only accepts paypal payments. This is a problem for me as paypal decided a while ago to ban my account for no apparent reason (I remember the group ran into some problems with them too a while back). If direct credit card payments were to be accepted I would be able to subscribe. Also I am sure a lot more people would be able to subscribe. Maybe you could use worldpay like sott uses for donations. Thanks!

Laura said:
Hope this helps.

Thanks for the clarification--and for all the hard work by you and the "team" to find innovative ways to broaden SOTT's impact.

Elsewhere, you've said you preferred "realism" in art. Did you read the editorial notes by Paul Bondarovski regarding the "realistic" painting used for the cover of Issue #9? With such timely themes, it's hard to believe it was painted 160 years ago!
"NINTH 'WAVE" IS A COMMON SEAMEN'S EXPRESSION, MEANING A SINGLE WAVE larger than the others. Such waves are mysterious phenomena; they are not associated with storms, but seem to appear as a wall of water behind a trough so deep it looks like a "hole in the sea." Their height is breathtaking. Modern ships are designed to cope with waves up to a height of 15 meters - the highest that is generally expected. However, "ninth waves" may be much higher. There were reliable accounts of monster waves, such as one measured at 34 m from the US Navy tanker USS Ramapo in 1934. Until very recently, other witnesses were few- those who saw a "ninth wave" rarely survived.

In the Irish tradition, the Ninth Wave separates the world of the mortals from the land inhabited by immortal, supernatural beings, where pain and disgrace don't exist. The same belief was common for the ancient Celts, who called that land "the Isles of Paradise:'

"The Ninth Wave" is also the title of the 1850 painting by the Russian artist Ivan Aivazovsky. You can see the fragment of it at the background of this issue's cover. A tiny group of people, who have just luckily survived a night storm, most probably won't have the same chance with the approaching "ninth wave." Remarkably, the optical center of the composition (its size is 221 x 332 cm) is not this group but the almost mystical, diffuse representation of the sun announcing the coming of a new day and, in a sense, of a new world in which those clinging to the debris of the old will have no role to play.

It is unknown what a "ninth wave" in the ocean represented for the ancient Maya, but in their calendar, which is a calendar of evolution of life in the universe and not of the linear time cycles, the Ninth Wave is the final and highest point. It is final for the dualistic world as we know it, but it is also the beginning of a qualitatively new world, without "pain and disgrace:' where time and space, in which the material world can only exist, make no sense and literally don't matter because matter itself is no more separated from but united with consciousness.

NEW SOTT.NET/FOTCM Publication - "The Dot Connector Magazine!"

Hi all,

SOTT.NET and FOTCM are excited to announce a new publishing venture - The Dot Connector Magazine, to be published bi-monthly. With eighty lavishly illustrated pages packed full of fascinating and hard-hitting exposés and analyses about the current state of our world and the human condition, not to mention intriguing astrological predictions and much much more, this is one magazine that you will not want to miss out on.

We hope that everyone will help support SOTT.NET and FOTCM by getting your subscription today.

More details and subscription options here:

http://www.thedotconnector.org/mag/

Here's a sneak preview of the latest front cover:

dcm.jpg

Re: NEW SOTT.NET/FOTCM Publication - "The Dot Connector Magazine!"

Wow! I have to say I like the front cover. Amazing artwork guys! Cant wait to have a copy in my hands.

Amazing job, everyone! Thank you for making it possible.

Hopefully some time in the future I'll be able to set a PayPal account and subscribe.

I suscribed for a year, and I am really excited to see issue #10.

Keit said:
Amazing job, everyone! Thank you for making it possible.

Hopefully some time in the future I'll be able to set a PayPal account and subscribe.

Just a note on the paypal thing. In Europe at least, you don't have to give them your bank account details etc anymore, you can just type in your credit card number and they charge it directly. So if you have a CC, (or can borrow one and pay the person in cash) you can subscribe.

Perceval said:
Just a note on the paypal thing. In Europe at least, you don't have to give them your bank account details etc anymore, you can just type in your credit card number and they charge it directly. So if you have a CC, (or can borrow one and pay the person in cash) you can subscribe.

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, the cc I have right now is valid only in Israel, and validation with Paypal didn't go through. So I am planning on checking the option of getting international cc. But I'll check cash option too. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom