There's a question I've been wanting to ask for quite some time, seeing people (on the forum) investing their money.
Will we still need money to live on when we move to 4D?

Interesting question. When, or if, we move to 4D material stuff will probably be immaterial at least in a 4D-STO setting.
I could imagine that in this setting of "service to others" your basic needs will be covered.

To my understanding individuals there might even be able to create "by thought"...

I think that people here are not investing their money in order to 'transfer it to 4D' but rather to save themselves from being robbed by the governing and financial system, since you cannot know how long you'll have to support yourselves in this material world.

Remember that the cryptos like BTC are a trial balloon for their NWO... end of the old money... only the PMs are getting in the way... the pull of gravity or reality on events. It was the NSA that did the early research on BTC... it isn't attacked like gold is constantly... only lately has that old system started to stress out, some participants choosing to exit the market in mostly paper product... Trial balloons are disposed of when the real product comes to market.
As the C's said, you can't escape the system, OWO or NWO.... which is why you have to try to keep your boat afloat as the waters enter ever more choppy waters... one such combo system I'm trying out is Kinesis.... you park your funds in the PMS, cryptos etc in digital form, allocated etc so you can take possession if later desired/needed.... their recent introduction to fiat withdraw seems most convenient... your funds are parked in PMs/cryptos but you can send some into your account for withdraw... I think they are using the Mastercard system to do so... which is a problem, but you can't escape the system until it's gone... which others are saying could occur rather fast... by the end of the year, the dollar could lose global reserve status as part of this 'reset'... along with that 'out with the OWO, in with their NWO' is coinage, paper fiat.... the markets etc... all being outed, destroyed from within.
The C's said the main event sequence begins by the end of '27... so how to 'ride this wave' of global chaos until then? Seems surviving the insanity of 'lockdown', slave masks etc is peaking as some protests in some countries have started to occur, and this is before the economic dominoes have started to fall.... as the rise in the PMs show.... with the cryptos, you have mostly state sponsored herding going on... as that is their intention re the outing of their OWO.... puppet show theatrics in capitals, markets, MSM, religion, et al, not needed in their NWO... nor most of the herd... thus the culling.... weaken your prey, tire them out... makes for an easy hunt... assuming they can maintain control of the global chaos they are generating... the dominoes have only just started to fall..... this is like the prep work for WW2... the Phony War came first... or the practice run with the Spanish Civil war etc.
It seems very few understand how much their world is about to change.... not much mention of the cosmic 'weather' involved, as so few pay attention or care to know.... same with those in the know on the markets, politics etc... little to no mention of the changing environment on the planet, in our LISM etc... not on their radar at all.... imagine the shock when it arrives in force... forewarned in all those Hollywood disaster movies.
I'm just now setting up a Kinesis account.... seems the best option I've come across, but as some have said, when the PMs really take ofthe 'last port of safe harbor' for all that fiat created in recent years/decades, then it's a sign of impending collapse of the OWO... food, clean water, shelter, safety etc will be harder to come by... all those things taken for granted in 'developed' nation-states... all part of the shock, and I imagine it will be as shocking to the those in the system who suddenly find themselves expendable.... not realizing it before, those that do, leave before the 'music stops', which is where the PMs come in.... money is about to change.... stay ahead of the crowd or fall as prey to its manipulations... seems common sense mostly. The rise in the PMs is mostly since that BIS rule change putting gold on par with the dollar... .last year wasn't it? The signs are all over the place... they really do warn the herd, don't they? Most don't pay attention, same with everything else... which is why so few graduate in any cycle, right? Marx said much the same, it comes down to a small minority that rules, creates, controls, changes things.
KingWorldNews covers this rather well... but again, the role of Mother Nature isn't on their radar.... which is understandable as few are really affected as of yet.... only on the edges.... only in seemingly isolated areas... and it isn't advertised on their tvs, radios, or heard in their weekend sermons, nor college lecture halls. KWN covers the PM situation well, as well as how it ties into the fall of govts... their fiat tied to their markets... all tied together internationally now. So, far, the impact is very small... but the rise in the PMs are the 'canary in the coal mine'.... for the markets/politics of the OWO etc.... not sure what will be the 'canary' for the planet's transition/cataclysm.... other than the major events already forewarned about. It all seems like a maze the herd is being led through... lockdown, wear your face mask, obey the rules of social distancing... all proven not to work even by those telling us to do it....proving they themselves are expendable... and like the rest of the herd, they follow along... 'they know not what they do'.

There's a question I've been wanting to ask for quite some time, seeing people (on the forum) investing their money.
Will we still need money to live on when we move to 4D?

Hi Christine

I found your question funny, picturing us in our new profound reality with new bodies still scrounging for pesos. I agree with Ursus Minor, and get the feeling we won’t need money in 4D to help address our needs and that currency might be in the exchange of ideas or information at the 4D level.

Remember that the cryptos like BTC are a trial balloon for their NWO... end of the old money... only the PMs are getting in the way... the pull of gravity or reality on events. It was the NSA that did the early research on BTC... it isn't attacked like gold is constantly... only lately has that old system started to stress out, some participants choosing to exit the market in mostly paper product... Trial balloons are disposed of when the real product comes to market.
As the C's said, you can't escape the system, OWO or NWO.... which is why you have to try to keep your boat afloat as the waters enter ever more choppy waters... one such combo system I'm trying out is Kinesis.... you park your funds in the PMS, cryptos etc in digital form, allocated etc so you can take possession if later desired/needed.... their recent introduction to fiat withdraw seems most convenient... your funds are parked in PMs/cryptos but you can send some into your account for withdraw... I think they are using the Mastercard system to do so... which is a problem, but you can't escape the system until it's gone... which others are saying could occur rather fast... by the end of the year, the dollar could lose global reserve status as part of this 'reset'... along with that 'out with the OWO, in with their NWO' is coinage, paper fiat.... the markets etc... all being outed, destroyed from within.
The C's said the main event sequence begins by the end of '27... so how to 'ride this wave' of global chaos until then? Seems surviving the insanity of 'lockdown', slave masks etc is peaking as some protests in some countries have started to occur, and this is before the economic dominoes have started to fall.... as the rise in the PMs show.... with the cryptos, you have mostly state sponsored herding going on... as that is their intention re the outing of their OWO.... puppet show theatrics in capitals, markets, MSM, religion, et al, not needed in their NWO... nor most of the herd... thus the culling.... weaken your prey, tire them out... makes for an easy hunt... assuming they can maintain control of the global chaos they are generating... the dominoes have only just started to fall..... this is like the prep work for WW2... the Phony War came first... or the practice run with the Spanish Civil war etc.
It seems very few understand how much their world is about to change.... not much mention of the cosmic 'weather' involved, as so few pay attention or care to know.... same with those in the know on the markets, politics etc... little to no mention of the changing environment on the planet, in our LISM etc... not on their radar at all.... imagine the shock when it arrives in force... forewarned in all those Hollywood disaster movies.
I'm just now setting up a Kinesis account.... seems the best option I've come across, but as some have said, when the PMs really take ofthe 'last port of safe harbor' for all that fiat created in recent years/decades, then it's a sign of impending collapse of the OWO... food, clean water, shelter, safety etc will be harder to come by... all those things taken for granted in 'developed' nation-states... all part of the shock, and I imagine it will be as shocking to the those in the system who suddenly find themselves expendable.... not realizing it before, those that do, leave before the 'music stops', which is where the PMs come in.... money is about to change.... stay ahead of the crowd or fall as prey to its manipulations... seems common sense mostly. The rise in the PMs is mostly since that BIS rule change putting gold on par with the dollar... .last year wasn't it? The signs are all over the place... they really do warn the herd, don't they? Most don't pay attention, same with everything else... which is why so few graduate in any cycle, right? Marx said much the same, it comes down to a small minority that rules, creates, controls, changes things.
KingWorldNews covers this rather well... but again, the role of Mother Nature isn't on their radar.... which is understandable as few are really affected as of yet.... only on the edges.... only in seemingly isolated areas... and it isn't advertised on their tvs, radios, or heard in their weekend sermons, nor college lecture halls. KWN covers the PM situation well, as well as how it ties into the fall of govts... their fiat tied to their markets... all tied together internationally now. So, far, the impact is very small... but the rise in the PMs are the 'canary in the coal mine'.... for the markets/politics of the OWO etc.... not sure what will be the 'canary' for the planet's transition/cataclysm.... other than the major events already forewarned about. It all seems like a maze the herd is being led through... lockdown, wear your face mask, obey the rules of social distancing... all proven not to work even by those telling us to do it....proving they themselves are expendable... and like the rest of the herd, they follow along... 'they know not what they do'.

Maybe...?

(L) On all of them. Put it on all of them. Okay, so now you say that we have taken steps towards joy. The joy of a new world.

A: The wave is coming, you are teaching people to surf it instead of being dragged under and out to stormy seas.

Q: (L) You once said that the wave was something like "hyperkinetic sensate". And I've often wondered if that means that it's something that massively amplifies whatever is inside an individual? And if that were the case and they were full of a lot of unpleasant, painful, miserable feelings, repressed and suppressed thoughts and so forth, and something that was hyperkinetic sensate amplified all of that, what would it do to that individual? I mean, can you imagine any of us in our worst state of feeling yucky and then having that amplified a bazillion times? If it was bad stuff inside you, you would implode!

A: Soul smashing!

Q: (L) So it is really important for people to go through this process of cleansing to prepare themselves for that?

A: Yes, then they will "rise up with wings as eagles"!

Interesting question. When, or if, we move to 4D material stuff will probably be immaterial at least in a 4D-STO setting.
I could imagine that in this setting of "service to others" your basic needs will be covered.

To my understanding individuals there might even be able to create "by thought"...

I think that people here are not investing their money in order to 'transfer it to 4D' but rather to save themselves from being robbed by the governing and financial system, since you cannot know how long you'll have to support yourselves in this material world.

Thank you very much for these clarifications.

Hi Christine

I found your question funny, picturing us in our new profound reality with new bodies still scrounging for pesos. I agree with Ursus Minor, and get the feeling we won’t need money in 4D to help address our needs and that currency might be in the exchange of ideas or information at the 4D level.

I'm glad you thought it was a funny question, but you made me feel like an idiot for asking it.

Money acts in 3d as a form of energy and since energy can't be created or destroyed only moved and transmuted, odds are it will carry over in 4d in some form or another.

I'm glad you thought it was a funny question, but you made me feel like an idiot for asking it.

That’s never my intention to hurt peoples feelings. I wanted to explain that it’s funny to picture beings of higher dimensions digging into their crevices for pocket change as if they’ve were still trapped here.

If id have known you were this sensitive Christine I’d have given you your space and not engaged with you as I will do my best to establish from this point on

I also recommend blocking me, so that way you won’t be offended by how I may attempt (and fail by your standards) to be funny with other users.

(L) Okay, guys, what do we need to do here?

A: Find a "Nordic." They are on Earth posing as humans.

Q: (T) They are 4th density. I thought they...

A: Yes.

Q: (T) I thought that 4th density couldn't hold the frequency that long and that is why the Lizards have so much trouble. (J) They're STS.

A: Not STO!

Q: (T) Very good, Jan hit it as they said it. The STS can't stay, only the STO.

A: Yes.

Q: (T) So, we need to find a Nordic, do we know one?

A: Have seen them at meetings and such.

Q: (L) What kind of meetings. (J) MUFON meetings?

A: MUFON.

Q: (T) I guess that means we are infiltrated over there. (L) Was there one at last weeks meeting?

A: ?? Discover, remember these are among your protectors and Laura and Frank know what level one attack is like, Terry, Jan and Susan are perilously close to finding out!
Well ... some use it. At least in some moments ...;-)

That’s never my intention to hurt peoples feelings. I wanted to explain that it’s funny to picture beings of higher dimensions digging into their crevices for pocket change as if they’ve were still trapped here.

If id have known you were this sensitive Christine I’d have given you your space and not engaged with you as I will do my best to establish from this point on

I also recommend blocking me, so that way you won’t be offended by how I may attempt (and fail by your standards) to be funny with other users.

Hi duyunne, if you think Christine is of a sensitive nature then fair enough. But taking that into consideration, don't you think recommending she blocks you so as not to 'fail by her standards' is a bit passive aggressive, and perhaps adds insult to injury, so to say?

I don’t know that anyone here today knows what 4D really means (including me).

Given that we share our 3D existence with 2D friends, and that their material relationship with the world overlaps with ours, there is nothing idiotic about your question! Personally, I would expect that even in a utopian super-existence there would be, for a time, a degree of anachronistic clinging to what is known, and safe, from 3D...

My guess is that duyunne has in mind a utopian experience, and, as people do, he found the concept of our 3D mundane reality juxtaposed against a utopian 4D super-existence funny...

Rest assured - nobody finds you, or your questions, idiotic!

It takes courage to ask questions in a public forum! You have done something that I am yet to do...

Hi duyunne, if you think Christine is of a sensitive nature then fair enough. But taking that into consideration, don't you think recommending she blocks you so as not to 'fail by her standards' is a bit passive aggressive, and perhaps adds insult to injury, so to say?

Yes, it can be considered that way, I apologize Christine and Paem if you each felt I was being passive aggressive. TBH, I shouldn't have engaged further just move on with my thoughts in my heart and my head.

I'm sure you didn't mean to hurt me.

At the time I didn't understand your humor because before posting my question I thought it was certainly stupid to ask it but I had to do it to remove this doubt in me and by reading the beginning of your comment it confirmed what I was thinking and I felt stupid to have done that, it's a manipulation of the 4 D STS beings, I understood it when I was pushed to reread your comment and the word "imagine" resonated in my mind, so I started to imagine myself digging the earth to find pesos and I really laughed and that's the STO beings that guided me, the 4 D STS beings have no humor

My kids have the same sense of humor and I laugh a lot...

And this sensitive girl (I don't know if it's a label I've been given) is not sensitive for work.

Why this excessive demand to block you? I would never do that; how do you expect me to do my job if I block every time the people who answer me and I understand it with this STS spirit?

Thank you for this work and do not hesitate if you have something to say about my comments.

Back
Top Bottom