As discussed on the Covid thread, Klaus Schwab has warned of some upcoming large-scale cyber event or attack. The fact that this is even being anticipated and "prepared for" by Schwab's "Great Reset" cadre should give us a little pause and consideration for what the next doozie is to be dropped on half the world I think. Will it be used to acclimate people to CBDC's (Central Bank Digital Currencies)? Will it provide a pretext for greater antagonism towards Russia should Russia be blamed for it? Will it be used to help implement or rush through more internet censorship policies and technologies?

Ice Age Farmer has a very good video which breaks down the possibilities for what this "warning" may really be about:

The World Economic Forum warns of a new crisis of "even more significant economic and social implications than COVID19." What threat could possibly be more impactful? Christian breaks down the WEF's "Cyber Polygon" tabletop exercise, its participants, and predictive programming around a looming large scale cyberattack on critical infrastructure that would unleash a Dark Winter and help to usher in the Great Reset.

Jeremy Jurgens, WEF Managing Director ( https://youtu.be/5ZRg5kiH9Is ):
"I believe that there will be another crisis. It will be more significant. It will be faster than what we've seen with COVID. The impact will be greater, and as a result the economic and social implications will be even more significant."

Klaus Schwab ( https://youtu.be/0DKRvS-C04o ) :

"We all know, but still pay insufficient attention, to the frightening scenario of a comprehensive cyber attack could bring a complete halt to the power supply, transportation, hospital services, our society as a whole. The COVID-19 crisis would be seen in this respect as a small disturbance in comparison to a major cyberattack.

To use the COVID19 crisis as a timely opportunity to reflect on the lessons the cybersecurity community can draw and improve our unpreparedness for a potential cyber-pandemic."

118219223_10102133846516668_8781107398825487272_n.jpg

I don’t know that anyone here today knows what 4D really means (including me).

Given that we share our 3D existence with 2D friends, and that their material relationship with the world overlaps with ours, there is nothing idiotic about your question! Personally, I would expect that even in a utopian super-existence there would be, for a time, a degree of anachronistic clinging to what is known, and safe, from 3D...

My guess is that duyunne has in mind a utopian experience, and, as people do, he found the concept of our 3D mundane reality juxtaposed against a utopian 4D super-existence funny...

Rest assured - nobody finds you, or your questions, idiotic!

It takes courage to ask questions in a public forum! You have done something that I am yet to do...
Agreed! Good for you Christine. Keep asking questions, no matter how silly they may seem to certain others. If duyunne has a problem with that, it's his problem, not your's.

Agreed! Good for you Christine. Keep asking questions, no matter how silly they may seem to certain others. If duyunne has a problem with that, it's his problem, not your's.
I agree. Let's make sure that we all don't post when we are feeling retaliatory and/or angry. Just take a step back and cool down before posting. What duyunne posted was passive aggressive as others have pointed out.

Christine, thank you for being the grown-up in that bit of conversation. You took it very well and replied better than most would have, I dare to venture. And, your question was neither funny nor unwarranted. There are probably some others who had the same question but were afraid to ask just because of how some people might have reacted to their question.

There are no stupid questions, just sometimes, stupid answers.

@Trzon Worst scenerio is that it will be backed with us, the citizens and our properties. Tokenization of people is already possible with current tech/it tools.

Worst scenerio is that it will be backed with us, the citizens and our properties. Tokenization of people is already possible with current tech/it tools.
What exactly do you mean by tokenization of citizens? As for tokenization of property I can imagine some obligatory e-wallets packed with tokens representing real asstes. Got something that doesn't have its token in your e-wallet? Sorry, you don't own it.

@Trzon Conecept about personal tokens you may read here Personal tokens | Tokeneo
Lets say you have digital entity provided and managed by government tech, and this digital entity is connected to all your savings, payments etc with incoming CBDC global digital currencies system. All the evidences and trackings of your money transfers are saved online in distributed databases and governments may have access to them if needed.
All your properties may be also signed with this digital form as a form of smart contract -> Smart contract - Wikipedia

This is what I mean.
Its not coincidence that Internet of Things concepts are discussed and promoted in public media since few years.
They just fogot to mention that we also will be those 'things'.

Silver prices are going up. In the WOZ book Dorothy's slippers were silver, not ruby. But who knows what will really happen.

c0cac39a1e6978c4c3783b201181e125.jpg

The following is not only a great analysis of who was likely behind the unprecedented and monumental cyber attack of SolarWinds in Texas and in government institutions in Washington (and elsewhere) last month, but also how another, much larger attack, using similar mechanisms, and made by the same people and groups - will likely be used to "necessitate" and help "justify" some of the new digital infrastructure of the 'Great Reset' and global totalitarianism:

Last edited:

Yeah wow I never said anyone was stupid or idiotic. I’m just having a laugh at the imagery of being trapped into 3D concepts of physical currency while in a 4d variable existence, where seemingly our thoughts can transmute physical experiences. To me this is just funny it still is many months later and it’s not meant to be at anyone’s expense.

I also wasn’t being passive aggressive, I think I was being assertive in applying a solution that works in Christine’s favour and my favour. If I’m blocked I won’t have to feel that I have censor my self and my feelings. I seriously can’t find this funny? Why?

Last edited:
Yeah wow I never said anyone was stupid or idiotic. I’m just having a laugh at the imagery of being trapped into 3D concepts of physical currency while in a 4d variable existence, where seemingly our thoughts can transmute physical experiences. To me this is just funny it still is many months later and it’s not meant to be at anyone’s expense.
Congratulations, it's nice to have some fun with things that appears silly at first glance and would be great if everyone thought and acted friendly like that, without fear of clarifying any doubt in regard of "silly subjects"

one year ago I got a "insinuation" qualified as "silly content" by Admin, so since then I'm awaiting some words like above, first because the rule number one of this forum is not to fire each other, even if one are unaware about the content published, second, because according to basic rules of psychology, whoever accepts a disrespect once, certainly will be disrespected again by the same one and probably by others followers (by the "silly" law of more strong).

----

Commenting on the questions, only from the point of view of the 5 physical senses, the thoughts are intangible, in fact because physically they are sophisticated electromagnetic energy waves, which emanate and reverberate from certain distinguishable sources.

Another important consideration is that 3D is a dense reflection of 4D, so here is a 3D mirror, so that, the energy we spent here (in the form of dense money) there is a correspondence (in the form of energy) in other planes.

My (personal) research today is seeing this form of energy as vitality, so I current see the money on 4D like a life-force, so for sensitives, some energetic moves "are subtly tangible", although can appears silly, maybe crazy.

Back
Top Bottom