Tomorrow the EU holds a virtual summit with China

The EU has the gun pointed at their own head, they have threatened to shoot, are they about to pull the trigger? The US urges them to.

If they cancel the trade agreement I cannot see it as anything but suicidal.

Tomorrow the EU holds a virtual summit with China

The EU has the gun pointed at their own head, they have threatened to shoot, are they about to pull the trigger? The US urges them to.

If they cancel the trade agreement I cannot see it as anything but suicidal.
As we say in French it is "peine perdue" because they know that China is on the Russia side concerning Ukrania. And we know they are completely, absolutely crazy, our governments.

Peine perdue: pointless. But in French it is more beautiful. More poetical, I mean.;-D

Remember the great toilet paper run of 2020 in the US? I think what we will see sometime from now to early 2022 is the great run on everything of value in the US. Meaning that the local grocery store (or any store that sells things that people normally need to live and conduct day to day life) might be pretty well stocked right now or have almost everything that you might need, but once the masses catch a good whiff of what is really going on with supply issues, inflation, and that no help is on the way in terms of the current leadership doing anything to help with the situation, then the local grocery store, etc is likely to be emptied in short order of the most valuable goods in terms of what is needed and then almost everything else. And then who knows how long it would take to resupply the store.
This youtuber basically said this today during one of his videos. I wish it wasn't coming, but at some point I think it will happen in all Western countries.

Food Shortages 2022 Will Take The Economy Down - The Economic Ninja

I enjoyed the last video by Gonzalo:
Pretty much he laid out in simple terms what will possibly happen, worth passing for family and friends to see. The 30th of September is a leaked cut-off date for commodities from Russia to the "unfriendly countries". A few months to prepare for a really cold winter here in EU.

Thanks for the share, ChazeK. That looks like one to watch. The WEF website used to show a complete list of all its people and it was both long and eye opening. Curiously, it doesn't appear they publish that list now and while names aren't jumping out at me now, there were a few I remember being surprised at when I looked.

I enjoy listening to the UK Column, I think they give really good news analysis regarding situations in our world today,not only the situation in the UK but also, from an international perspective. They have produced a great three part series, with Sheikh Imran Hosein. A discussion regarding the world situation, from a spiritual aspect not only from a Christian perspective but also an Islamic perspective.
The issues of social political change in an emerging multipolar world, to put bluntly, the conflict between the light and dark aspects of the world in which we are living at this time.

We have been mind to controlled to denigrate the Moslem way of religious thought. A thought from both perspectives, that transcends, long before the advent of Christianity and Islam, it has been hypothesized, that in times of strife in our world, leaders of spiritual thought will appear to bring balance, regardless of the area world they reside., unfortunately in the world at this time it is in conflict between the East and West. Also the eschatology of the End times, in religious thought, not only in the Christian thought but also in the teaching of Islam. Many insights for those interested could be revealed.

For those interested, it's in three parts, well worth a listen IMO, for all three parts.

Part 1

On 10 May 2022, UK Column’s Brian Gerrish, David Scott and Alex Thomson had the privilege of interviewing Sheikh Imran Hosein at length during his British speaking tour.
Sheikh Imran Hosein resides on Trinidad in the Caribbean and has developed a substantial worldwide following of Muslims—and latterly of non-Muslims—for his striking Qur’anic scholarship, his eirenic stance towards adherents of other religions, his passion for critical thinking, and his geopolitical and economic insights.
The remarkable conclusions that the Sheikh has attained arise from the combination of his scholarly tradition, which is informed by the work of Indian intellectuals in the late British Raj period such as Sir Muhammad Iqbal, and his secular studies, which have encompassed philosophy and international relations.
His audience increasingly overlaps with that of UK Column, due to our shared areas of concern, which are discussed in a relaxed and friendly manner in this interview.
In this first of the three parts of the interview to be released, Alex Thomson takes the lead and discusses with the Sheikh the pursuit of truth in religion and the proper bounds of traditional teachings when set against Scripture.

Part 2

In this second of the three parts of the interview to be released, David Scott takes the lead and discusses with the Sheikh how one should live in the last days amid prevailing untruths about law and money.

And Part 3

In this last of the three parts of the interview to be released, Brian Gerrish takes the lead and discusses with the Sheikh how young people in particular can guard themselves against psychological attack and one world religion, and how to retain a calm, critical mind. Also, David Scott outlines how Scottish education was stripped of its greatness.

A refreshing change, from all the mayhem at this time.

Along with police leaving the forces in record numbers in Western Australia, the head of the police force mentions recruiting for replacement officers from overseas. Exactly from where or what the background of these recruits is has not yet been detailed.

Interesting short overview from New Eastern Outlook

Western Delusion of ‘Isolating’ Russia

The author goes through a number of reasons why the idea of isolating Russia from the international community is utterly delusional.

From building the ‘Power of Siberia 2’ gas pipeline through Mongolia to China and the economic and diplomatic strength this implies to Russia’s recent strengthening of ties in the middle east and Turkey.

Also goes into the failure of the Biden visit to Middle East in attempting to turn Middle Eastern states against each other as Saudi Arabian and Iranian relations are actually improving.

Will the Western leaders ever realise (or accept) the new multi-polar reality…?

Here's a recent video by Catherine Austin Fitts - Where to Stash your Cash in 2022. She has lots of great ideas. 47 minutes.

Each side blames the other for the fact that Nordstream 1 is still in need of a turbine. Apparently the latest holdup is the customs paperwork from the Russia side.

Also, a second turbine is going to be shut off soon, meaning reduced supplies will continue to be the case as we come to the end of summer. An immediate effect is the price of gas reaching the level it was at in early March.

Is Russia dragging its heels in order to send a message to Europe as winter approaches? It seems to me that they have thus far avoided the strategy of 'energy as a weapon', which they have been accused of recently. From a purely business point of view they want the money and to maintain a reputation of reliability. It's not entirely implausible, though, that they could be playing games to increase pressure on the West without completely cutting them off.

Is it entirely self inflicted along the lines of the Great Reset agenda? In the near future we should see who most wants these turbines serviced and fully operational.

It seems like one way or another, whoever is to blame, the gas supply will be reduced or even cut off. My energy costs are already ridiculous because my supplier went bust and I was shifted to another. I know what awaits the rest of the UK when the next price increase is announced in October.

I saw this, and there is no source for it. I decided to have a look around. I found this interesting graph:

USD Purchasing Power.png

When converted to the value of one US dollar in 2020, goods and services that cost one dollar in 1700 would cost just over 63 dollars in 2020, this means that one dollar in 1700 was worth approximately 63 times more than it is today. This data can be used to calculate how much goods and services from the years shown would cost today, by multiplying the price from then by the number shown in the graph. For example, an item that cost 50 dollars in 1970 would theoretically cost 335.5 US dollars in 2020 (50 x 6.71 = 335.5), although it is important to remember that the prices of individual goods and services inflate at different rates than currency, therefore this graph must only be used as a guide.

It would have been great to see the years 2020-2021 on there to get some idea of the effect of the trillions of dollars printed during lockdown mania.

A question, though - was one dollar so much higher in value in 1700 simply because there wasn't much currency in circulation?

Back
Top Bottom