I am thinking this thread should be re-titled the great reset rather than just economic reset because they seem to have in mind a global and societal reset in mind of so many aspects.

I found this guy GregoryMannarino very interesting:
The video I saw last week

THE FEDERAL RESERVE IS PREPARING FOR A MASSIVE MARKET CRASH AND CREDIT FREEZE.​

he was saying that the whole financial system and markets are about to collapse totally.
His website is. Click here: https://traderschoice.net/about-trade...
At the end he was saying that over the next few weeks he would be providing information on what we can do to save ourselves.
I am guessing that will be a combination of Gold, Bitcoin and possibly property but I am not sure exactly what the best way to save any money we might have will be?
For me right now I have very little money but because I am in a long term relationship with a lovely woman called Briana, she tells me she is about to inherit a very large sum of money that we can share together.
Which is fantastic but will be pointless gaining access to that money only to see it all disapear due to the total collapse of the financial system.
Does anyone know what we should be doing with our spare capital if we have access to any?

I found this guy GregoryMannarino very interesting: The video I saw last week

THE FEDERAL RESERVE IS PREPARING FOR A MASSIVE MARKET CRASH AND CREDIT FREEZE.​

he was saying that the whole financial system and markets are about to collapse totally.
His website is. Click here: https://traderschoice.net/about-trade...
At the end he was saying that over the next few weeks he would be providing information on what we can do to save ourselves.
I am guessing that will be a combination of Gold, Bitcoin and possibly property but I am not sure exactly what the best way to save any money we might have will be?
For me right now I have very little money but because I am in a long term relationship with a lovely woman called Briana, she tells me she is about to inherit a very large sum of money that we can share together.
Which is fantastic but will be pointless gaining access to that money only to see it all disapear due to the total collapse of the financial system.
Does anyone know what we should be doing with our spare capital if we have access to any?

Hey Rich, for someone with limited funds it would probably be advisable to be as practical as possible. The following links may provide some ideas of what others are doing, although obviously everyone's situation is different:

I have been following Mannarino for about a year. He is uncanny in his analysis. Acknowledges the evil $h!tshow. That said, he is a slightly crass, emotional Italian New Yorker who can get a bit dirt mouthed at times when he gets riled up. But I love the guy.

'Right to repair' law to come in this summer

Business and Energy Secretary Kwasi Kwarteng said: "Our plans to tighten product standards will ensure more electrical goods can be fixed rather than thrown on the scrap heap - putting more money back in the pockets of consumers whilst protecting the environment.

"Our upcoming energy efficiency framework will push electrical products to use even less energy and material resources, saving people money on their bills and reducing carbon emissions."

The issue has been promoted by the Commons Environmental Audit Committee. Its chairman, Philip Dunne MP told BBC News: “Cracking down on planned obsolescence in electrical items is key to tackling the e-waste tsunami.

When the future predictions of the WEF included 'you'll own nothing and you'll be happy' and indicated that everything needed would be leased or rented I wondered what would happen with planned obsolescence. Best return on investment where things are leased or rented happens when those things have durability and longevity rather than breaking down or wearing out too soon.

'Right to repair' law to come in this summer

When the future predictions of the WEF included 'you'll own nothing and you'll be happy' and indicated that everything needed would be leased or rented I wondered what would happen with planned obsolescence. Best return on investment where things are leased or rented happens when those things have durability and longevity rather than breaking down or wearing out too soon.

Meanwhile in the US the Right to Repair seems to be an uphill battle. Louis Rossman, a computer repair business owner who has a great following on Youtube, fought in favor of this kind of law for years without success. He recently posted a recap video on that topic after right to repair got passed in Massachusetts :

Just like with COVID-19 related national policies, it seems that there aren't (yet) a united front across western countries about that topic. Planned obsolescence from my understanding was introduced to force consumption on a regular basis (just like a rent). So no need to have hidden rent if you make it official ! Also with renting/leasing comes part-time/shared use of things, meaning we'll need less of each thing overall. So consumption will take a hit on that front as well.

Either they'll make less money out of it (and go for complete control of people) or those services will be horribly expensive (it'll be pretty much monopolies at that stage), or the people on top will try to play both sides and rise the cost of ownership of "lesser elites" by forcing them to buy less durable goods while keeping the renting model. Either way I find this future of little appeal...

Cheesy hack: Ransomware attack on Dutch logistics company leaves supermarket shelves empty
A large-scale ransomware attack on a major Dutch logistics company has caused a disruption in the country’s supply chain, sparking shortages of packaged cheese, as well as other goods.
The company, Bakker Logistiek, which provides air-conditioned warehousing and transportation services, came under hacking attack early last week. The company works with multiple retailers, including the Netherlands’ largest supermarket chain, Albert Heijn.
Due to the company’s heavy reliance on computerization, the attack effectively brought its logistics to an abrupt stop, with Bakker Logistiek unable to ship goods to customers – and even locate the goods at warehouses.
“We could no longer receive orders from customers,” Bakker director Toon Verhoeven told local broadcaster NOS.
Convenient hacks are likely to become much more likely.

Meanwhile in the US the Right to Repair seems to be an uphill battle. Louis Rossman, a computer repair business owner who has a great following on Youtube, fought in favor of this kind of law for years without success. He recently posted a recap video on that topic after right to repair got passed in Massachusetts :

Just like with COVID-19 related national policies, it seems that there aren't (yet) a united front across western countries about that topic. Planned obsolescence from my understanding was introduced to force consumption on a regular basis (just like a rent). So no need to have hidden rent if you make it official ! Also with renting/leasing comes part-time/shared use of things, meaning we'll need less of each thing overall. So consumption will take a hit on that front as well.

Either they'll make less money out of it (and go for complete control of people) or those services will be horribly expensive (it'll be pretty much monopolies at that stage), or the people on top will try to play both sides and rise the cost of ownership of "lesser elites" by forcing them to buy less durable goods while keeping the renting model. Either way I find this future of little appeal...

A documentary came out a few years ago called "The Light Blub Conspiracy" which details the untold story of Planned Obsolescence -

Planned Obsolescence is the deliberate shortening of product life spans to guarantee consumer demand.

As a magazine for advertisers succinctly puts it: The article that refuses to wear out is a tragedy of business - and a tragedy for the modern growth society which relies on an ever-accelerating cycle of production, consumption and throwing away.

The Light Bulb Conspiracy combines investigative research and rare archive footage to trace the untold story of Planned Obsolescence, from its beginnings in the 1920s with a secret cartel, set up expressly to limit the life span of light bulbs, to present-day stories involving cutting edge electronics (such as the iPod) and the growing spirit of resistance amongst ordinary consumers.

This film travels to France, Germany, Spain and the US to find witnesses of a business practice which has become the basis of the modern economy, and brings back disquieting pictures from Africa where discarded electronics are piling up in huge cemeteries for electronic waste.

Do you understand what does it mean?
All people in China will have to spend certain amount of their deposits whenever government decides. Other way those money will be useless.

• The money itself is programmable. Beijing has tested expiration dates to encourage users to spend it quickly, for times when the economy needs a jump-start."

All people in China will have to spend certain amount of their deposits whenever government decides. Other way those money will be useless
Even greater control and dependence. And if you say or do the “wrong” thing, they hit the kill switch on your money.

All people in China will have to spend certain amount of their deposits whenever government decides. Other way those money will be useless.

• The money itself is programmable. Beijing has tested expiration dates to encourage users to spend it quickly, for times when the economy needs a jump-start."

I can't believe I'm about to defend the CCP here - state controlled digital currencies have all kinds of evil totalitarian applications - but the idea of "expiring money" isn't new and has actually done some good! Read about the Wörgl Experiment - in short, it led to tremendously accelerated velocity of money, which brought back the local economy of Wörgl during the Great Depression. Here's a good summary: Currency Solutions for a Wiser World » The Wörgl Experiment: Austria (1932-1933) – lietaer.com

I can't believe I'm about to defend the CCP here - state controlled digital currencies have all kinds of evil totalitarian applications - but the idea of "expiring money" isn't new and has actually done some good! Read about the Wörgl Experiment - in short, it led to tremendously accelerated velocity of money, which brought back the local economy of Wörgl during the Great Depression.
Expiring money is, at any rate, bad news for savers. It may be useful in certain situation like it was in Wörgl Experiment but I think ultimately there can be no trust in such money and so it will create underground economy, as always when trust is broken. And of course expiring money will be only for masses, as bankers will enjoy velocity flow.

edit>grammar

@cinnamon In certain very rare conditions like you mentiond, it may be useful. But who will ensure the people that government would not use this funcionality/ies for other reasons that are not so economicly helpful, but rather may serve to force obedience?

Another excellent bit of dot-connecting by Whitney Webb on the likelihood of a false flag cyber attack on the banking system and what it will help usher in:

"The COVID-19 crisis has since been cited as the main justification for accelerating the "digital transformation" of the financial and other sectors that the Forum and its partners have promoted for years. Their latest prediction of a doomsday event, a cyber attack that stops the current financial system in its tracks and instigates its systemic collapse, would offer the final yet necessary step for the Forum's desired outcome of this widespread shift to digital currency and increased global governance of the international economy.

Given that experts have been warning since the last global financial crisis that the collapse of the entire system was inevitable due to central bank mismanagement and rampant Wall Street corruption, a cyber attack would also provide the perfect scenario for dismantling the current, failing system as it would absolve central banks and corrupt financial institutions of any responsibility. It would also provide a justification for incredibly troubling policies promoted by the WEF-Carnegie report, such as a greater fusion of intelligence agencies and banks in order to better "protect" critical financial infrastructure."

Back
Top Bottom