Another excellent bit of dot-connecting by Whitney Webb on the likelihood of a false flag cyber attack on the banking system and what it will help usher in:

"The COVID-19 crisis has since been cited as the main justification for accelerating the "digital transformation" of the financial and other sectors that the Forum and its partners have promoted for years. Their latest prediction of a doomsday event, a cyber attack that stops the current financial system in its tracks and instigates its systemic collapse, would offer the final yet necessary step for the Forum's desired outcome of this widespread shift to digital currency and increased global governance of the international economy.

Given that experts have been warning since the last global financial crisis that the collapse of the entire system was inevitable due to central bank mismanagement and rampant Wall Street corruption, a cyber attack would also provide the perfect scenario for dismantling the current, failing system as it would absolve central banks and corrupt financial institutions of any responsibility. It would also provide a justification for incredibly troubling policies promoted by the WEF-Carnegie report, such as a greater fusion of intelligence agencies and banks in order to better "protect" critical financial infrastructure."

Set the calendar for July on this one. They're already gaming it:

On Wednesday, the World Economic Forum (WEF), along with Russia's Sberbank and its cybersecurity subsidiary BI.ZONE announced that a new global cyberattack simulation would take place this coming July to instruct participants in "developing secure ecosystems" by simulating a supply-chain cyberattack similar to the recent SolarWinds hack that would "assess the cyber resilience" of the exercise's participants. On the newly updated event website, the simulation, called Cyber Polygon 2021, ominously warns that, given the digitalization trends largely spurred by the COVID-19 crisis, "a single vulnerable link is enough to bring down the entire system, just like the domino effect," adding that "a secure approach to digital development today will determine the future of humanity for decades to come."

Who knows how soon the real event will follow on the heels of their rehearsal.

Another thing to try to wrap my brain around is that this is a global rehearsal. Who knows if it will be unleashed all at once everywhere, or if it will be seeded in certain nations sporadically so as to drum up public fear of 'infection' of domestic systems... Syria? Russia? Iran? China? Or even the USA? Either way, it seems that the plan is indeed, a global controlled demolition.

Given that the Belt and Road Initiative seems to be the only Other Option to the Great Reset Agenda, it will be incredible to see how the BRI nations fare during this potential upcoming storm.

Another aspect to think about is the effect on crypto currencies. From Catherine Austin-Fitts:

Former Assistant Secretary of Housing and investment advisor Catherine Austin Fitts says you have to be careful and fully understand Bitcoin. Fitts explains, “We do know they want to go to an all-digital system with central bank cryptos. The easiest way to build the prison is to get freedom lovers everywhere to build the prison for you. To me, Bitcoin has always been the prototype on the way to building the all-digital crypto system that they would love to put into place. You have $400 trillion in fiat (currency) and it needs a place to go. If you are trying to buy up all the gold, silver and farmland, the last thing you need is competition from retail. They want to shift them into crypto and get them to build the crypto train tracks. In a funny kind of way, it’s brilliant.

There is talk by big banks that Bitcoin could go to $300,000 per unit by the end of the year. Fitts thinks, “This is absolutely possible. This is pure politics. This has nothing to do with economics. How much will the central bankers, who can print as much money as they want, spend to get you into this platform? Your guess is as good as mine. The sky’s the limit as to how much they can spend. Remember, once they decide to bring out the central bank currencies, and they have steadily been regulating the crypto currencies, Bitcoin and everything else, so the day they decide to take this to zero, they can do it. If you are going to invest into cryptos and build our prison for us, what you need to know is this thing could go to $300,000, and it can also go to zero. This is a highly speculative market, and you need to approach it accordingly.”

So it could be that bitcoin is some kind of bait specific to crypto enthusiasts, luring them in, drumming up their confidence, generating returns, getting all their eggs in one basket - then the cyber attack hits, and somehow their value is all wiped out, giving them no chance but to sign their life away with a centralized bank digital currency, and all that that entails.

So it could be that bitcoin is some kind of bait specific to crypto enthusiasts, luring them in, drumming up their confidence, generating returns, getting all their eggs in one basket - then the cyber attack hits, and somehow their value is all wiped out, giving them no chance but to sign their life away with a centralized bank digital currency, and all that that entails.

Crypto is certainly a risky field and you need to know what you are doing. But the potential upside is also enormous over the next few years.

Right now it does indeed seem like crypto is being pushed up by the cabal, I think mostly to divert money flows away from gold and silver. It is very likely that at some point they will try to crush decentralized cryptocurrencies in favor of their centrally controlled digital money. Ripple may also become a part of the new control system.

The thing is that pushing up the popularity of decentralized cryptocurrencies may very well backfire on them. Whenever a country banned crypto, the usage in that country actually went up. And now even China sort of unbanned them (for now?) and says that these are legitimate investments.

I think it is best to own both gold/silver and some of the larger cryptocurrencies in preparation for the unraveling of the financial system. And have some food stocked up as well in case there are supply chain problems.

FWIW, I've recently seen a substantial amount of cryptocurrency video advertisement on Youtube for bitcoin and ethereum. I think it is a pretty clear sign that if Youtube is promoting cryptocurrency advertisements on their platform that the cabal has some definite nefarious plans regarding them.

Crypto is certainly a risky field and you need to know what you are doing. But the potential upside is also enormous over the next few years.

Right now it does indeed seem like crypto is being pushed up by the cabal, I think mostly to divert money flows away from gold and silver. It is very likely that at some point they will try to crush decentralized cryptocurrencies in favor of their centrally controlled digital money. Ripple may also become a part of the new control system.

The thing is that pushing up the popularity of decentralized cryptocurrencies may very well backfire on them. Whenever a country banned crypto, the usage in that country actually went up. And now even China sort of unbanned them (for now?) and says that these are legitimate investments.

I think it is best to own both gold/silver and some of the larger cryptocurrencies in preparation for the unraveling of the financial system. And have some food stocked up as well in case there are supply chain problems.

Good points. As any farmer knows, you don't put all your eggs in one basket. The trick would be to know when to pull out of cryptos, and turn that value into 'something useful' that will ease the transition during the financial meltdown. Romance novels perhaps?

Good points. As any farmer knows, you don't put all your eggs in one basket. The trick would be to know when to pull out of cryptos, and turn that value into 'something useful' that will ease the transition during the financial meltdown. Romance novels perhaps?

Found the session. 'Mostly', the C's are saying, money will be soon worthless, and suggest focusing on 'needful things'.

Q: (L) In short, be circumspect, I think. (KJN) What is the status of the money system in the United States? If you have money in the bank, can you leave it there, or should we be doing something more proactive?

A: If you store it with the fox, you will lose it at some point rather soon.

Q: (Odyssey) On the money issue, would it be a good idea to invest in silver or gold?

A: Partly, but what about "needful things"?

Q: (KJN) So we should spend it on things we need now, versus spending it on gold or putting in a bank or that kind of thing?

A: Mostly. Money will soon be worthless, ownership will survive awhile longer.

In certain very rare conditions like you mentiond, it may be useful. But who will ensure the people that government would not use this funcionality/ies for other reasons that are not so economicly helpful, but rather may serve to force obedience?
Right, and from what we already know about the plans of Schwab's WEF and their DAVOS globocap clique's game of total control of everyone, forced obedience is almost certainty.

The problem with that hypothesis is that Bitcoin only represents approximately 1% of global monetary supply value at the moment. Crashing Bitcoin would barely cause a blip in the day to day running of the global financial system. A worldwide economic reset would need a lot more than that. That doesn't mean that there isn't some nefarious plan for a false-flag cyberattack of a different sort, though.

Good comments. I agree. Also property, cash, tools, medical supplies, etc. Diversification is always an excellent way to protect investments.

As @iamthatis posted from the Cs a little earlier and I copied here, ownership won't last long... ie properties!! @Ryan

Q: (KJN) So we should spend it on things we need now, versus spending it on gold or putting in a bank or that kind of thing?

A: Mostly. Money will soon be worthless, ownership will survive awhile longer.

The problem with that hypothesis is that Bitcoin only represents approximately 1% of global monetary supply value at the moment. Crashing Bitcoin would barely cause a blip in the day to day running of the global financial system. A worldwide economic reset would need a lot more than that. That doesn't mean that there isn't some nefarious plan for a false-flag cyberattack of a different sort, though.

Thanks, I wasn't aware of the overall value of cryptos.

I wasn't making the claim that crashing bitcoin was going to tank the whole economy. I said that it may be "some kind of bait specific to crypto enthusiasts".

There's a program for everyone. For some, bitcoin (and Cryptos generally) represents 'the hope'. In light of what the C's have said - putting one's hope in Crypto is a short-term game at best. At worst, it will result in hope's twin - despair.

For the long game, I'd say it's better to invest in Faith.

Thanks, I wasn't aware of the overall value of cryptos.

I wasn't making the claim that crashing bitcoin was going to tank the whole economy. I said that it may be "some kind of bait specific to crypto enthusiasts".
Ah. My mistake. Having a global financial cyberattack and "somehow" wiping out the value of all Bitcoin in the same context led me to assume you were elaborating on how the attack might specifically happen.

As a side note, trying to crash Bitcoin would only affect about half of the value of all digital currencies and that in order to 'get' them all, the PTB would have to target hundreds of blockchains, running different technologies, with specific weaknesses for each one, and strike simultaneously. And there's no guarantee they'd be definitely able to affect the financial infrastructure of the BRICs/Belt and Road nations, either. Catherine Austin Fitts might be economically literate, but she's no blockchain expert, based on what I've read.

Personally, I think it would easier for them just to crash the power grid. But then that could cause a lot more blowback than what they bargained for, so that card is being held very carefully, I'm sure.

That C's Session quote is a good one, but we should probably also keep in mind that it's from 2014. So if money isn't worthless yet, and ownership will last "a while longer", then we can expect ownership to last at least another 7 years after money becomes worthless, whenever that is. Frustrating for those who want everything to just "go away now", I know.

The C's also mentioned that believing in fixed futures plays right into the hands of the PTB, and that timelines can change and merge. I see believing in fixed futures as Faith's evil twin, as opposed to true Faith which considers that the future is truly open. FWIW.

I just read this incredible article, which is the transcript of an interview with Michael Hudson. It's sarcastically called 'The Honest Sector', and goes (briefly) into the deep history of debt, from the Bronze Age through Christendom, ending with Obama and 2008, with some speculations about the current covid nonsense.

The article needs to be taken with a grain of salt, with regards to the historical research presented. I'm no expert, but now when some dude (even a highly credentialed dude) starts talking about Sumeria this, Byzantium that, I can't help but take it with a grain of salt. Apparently he has a book out, which would be interesting to dig into a verify.

Hudson has a vast amount of reading under his belt, but the attuned eye can see where he slips into customary narratives. He does mention that part of why Caesar was assassinated was because he was working to forgive the debts of all of Rome. I don't know much about Caesar yet, so that will be incredible to look into! At any rate, I am guessing that debt forgiveness mentioned in the Bible is a remnant of the cult of Caesar that made its way into the current Bible as a kind of carrot dangled to the disgruntled Jews of the time. 'Hey, calm down - remember debt forgiveness? No, no, not this year - it's actually in the next life. And you only get into the next life if you obey and pay your taxes. So be good, now!'

His overall point is that historically speaking, debt tends to spiral out of control. It's simply a matter of the mathematics of compound interest. So there are mounting debts. In the days of old, wise Kings of old would hold a Jubilee Year, wherein debts were forgiven (an economic reset). Key thing here - debts were forgiven by the King. Land, houses, daughters, wives, livestock, tools, wares, salves, precious metals, forests, galleys, weapons - all these were not taken as collateral by the financiers. He suggests that the effect of the Grand Jubilee was that social structure was maintained, preventing riots and cycles of looting, revolutions and wars leading to bloodbaths as a result of debt.

Unlike today, where we live in a world with few Kings, and war begets debt which begets war.

So the function of the King here has been made clear to me - a 'true King' is one who forgives, and inspires all the people to forgive one another. Forgive them their debts, that they may forgive yours. It is an incredible social moment to consider - the simultaneity of society-wide forgiveness. What an experience it must have been to live through one of those days! Can you imagine? It would be like a total rebirth. Imagine you, yourself - suddenly debt free. And everyone else around you. Debt free. Wouldn't that be absolutely astounding? Just imagine the festival of it all! What a party, eh?

Hudson makes it clear that this Jubilee was only possible due to the ancient understanding of time as cyclical, and in need of renewal. As opposed to our current time paradigm, characterized by the long, slow, nihilist march towards the heat-death of the universe (which tries to insert itself into each person's psyche and sense of themselves). So I have a bit of a better understanding now of the sacred position of Kings. In particular because it may have been that these Grand Jubilee years were precisely what kept the financiers - or, an organized sector of psychopathic parasites - from entrenching in the social body. And as such, the King's Jubilee may have warded off some serious cometary cataclysms with the down regulation of ponerization.

So, two questions, and I would be delighted if anyone has any thoughts, information, clues or hints about either of them;

(1) I wonder how historically-recorded Jubilees correspond to cometary activity?

(2) Could it be that this is a key to some kinda 'economics of true esoteric understanding?' One that deploys mass forgiveness with the knowledge that doing so puts a huge dent in the plans of psychopaths, and as such, drastically reduces the severity of an incoming cometary cataclysm?

So, apropos to this thread, there is nothing new under the sun - the Great Reset is essentially a planned Grand Jubilee Year, except with a new social 'sign of belonging' - the vaccine mark of the beast. Now, there is a 'Dark King' on the throne, who seeks to make a perverse mockery of perhaps one of the most inspired aspects of humanity that I can think of - the mutual agreement of total debt forgiveness. And so this is one view of the historical context of what these psychos have been doing with the Great Reset - pulling the wool over people's eyes, promising them a grand festival of global forgiveness. Just like the carrot dangled to the disgruntled Jews in former days.

Forgiveness is the intended bait to lead us all into untold suffering.

So that's my take. It seems like some people will go for the carrot. Luckily, others aren't so interested in carrots. They want freedom instead.

And bacon... which is very closely related to freedom, right?

A scenario where the cyber attack cripples the fiat sector and crypto comes to the rescue is also a possible story line. The way things are going, the explanation doesn't even need to make sense.

A scenario where the cyber attack cripples the fiat sector and crypto comes to the rescue is also a possible story line. The way things are going, the explanation doesn't even need to make sense.
All I know is by winter BTC could be 100k just as well as 0. I liquidated about a quarter of my HODLings between January and April, converted into a tiny bit of Ag, a 3d printer, books, synth keyboard, and a couple of other tools. I don't care if crypto goes up. I'd rather have tangible tools.

I've been expecting another bull cycle to come soon after a spring high and summer lull, the new bull maybe as early as fall. I also expect it to be less of a return-on-investment thing and more of a return-of-investment thing, at least for new adopters in the general population.

What I mean by that is, I met a couple new crypto adopters this spring, they were talking of it in the same way you'd expect a bubble adopter to talk. They were in it to make money and had no insight on fundamentals or lack thereof; they only heard good things about easy money or a meme s*coin, and jumped in at all-time-highs. Got burned, I expect. In that sense adoption this spring still wasn't driven by fundamentals. I would bet the next cycle will be different.

I suspect that logistical overstretch, deepening hyperinflation as well as destabilizing geopolitics will lead increasing fundamental adoption, in the attempt to park their fiat into any tangible asset. It will probably not even start with crypto. Just the masses waking up from the usual summer siesta away from news and geopolitics, only to come back in fall and hear the market ring its alarm bells. Inflation contagion will keep driving fiat into the subtlest of markets. That would be my guess for this fall. The logistical overstretch will amplify as consumers and businesses seek to secure a supply of their tangible requirements, which will be increasingly hard to procure.

I know the price of wood is a dead meme at this point, but in the last months I've heard neighbors complain of price increases of 2x and above on the wildest of things, from nuts and bolts to cement powder. "At first slowly, then all at once"?

So, two questions, and I would be delighted if anyone has any thoughts, information, clues or hints about either of them;

(1) I wonder how historically-recorded Jubilees correspond to cometary activity?

(2) Could it be that this is a key to some kinda 'economics of true esoteric understanding?' One that deploys mass forgiveness with the knowledge that doing so puts a huge dent in the plans of psychopaths, and as such, drastically reduces the severity of an incoming cometary cataclysm?

So, apropos to this thread, there is nothing new under the sun - the Great Reset is essentially a planned Grand Jubilee Year, except with a new social 'sign of belonging' - the vaccine mark of the beast. Now, there is a 'Dark King' on the throne, who seeks to make a perverse mockery of perhaps one of the most inspired aspects of humanity that I can think of - the mutual agreement of total debt forgiveness. And so this is one view of the historical context of what these psychos have been doing with the Great Reset - pulling the wool over people's eyes, promising them a grand festival of global forgiveness. Just like the carrot dangled to the disgruntled Jews in former days.

Forgiveness is the intended bait to lead us all into untold suffering.

So that's my take. It seems like some people will go for the carrot. Luckily, others aren't so interested in carrots. They want freedom instead.
I know the price of wood is a dead meme at this point, but in the last months I've heard neighbors complain of price increases of 2x and above on the wildest of things, from nuts and bolts to cement powder. "At first slowly, then all at once"?

Indeed, if I were them a conditional Jubilee (take/do/be <insert a mean to control> and you'll be mercifully forgiven !) would be a very interesting move in order to gain massive control over people in a short amount of time. After ramping up the fear propaganda for decades now and pushing people more and more into a precarious social and economical situation, most would take the deal in a heartbeat IMO (whatever the obvious or hidden cost).

However, while rolling out their "brilliant" masterplan it seems that they are also wrecking the economy (a.k.a. sawing the branch we're all sitting on, including them) and most likely forgot (or don't know, or don't care, I can't tell anymore) that an Ice Age is at our door. So I doubt they'll be able to fully implement their overarching control when things will definitely break down on a larger scale. Meaning no King to collect the debt, meaning a Jubilee bestowed by the Universe itself. Could we call it karma ?

I may very well be naive/uninformed about all of this but I fail to see how they could keep things the way they are (i.e. them on top) while the world is literally on fire (shortages of food/materials/goods/etc, hyperinflation, massive unemployment, true deadly pandemic outbreak, eventually cometary cataclysm). My 2 cents.

The Great Reset is the Jubilee.

As we learned from Japan 1990 crisis, an economic crisis begets monetary easing which makes everybody happy however at the cost of loosening the strings on internal control since it requires international coordination and less internal 'window guidance'. Centralized or state-controlled economies such as Russia or China that have bank lending policies tied to the state policy are either likely to bend more, or become more isolated by a QQE rolled out at global scale -- see the global corporate tax;

Back
Top Bottom