In terms of bankers and military intelligence, I think there are multiple levels. The normal level of bankers and military intelligence that we think of, and then the top level that controls things, which can be thought of as 'the secret government'/World Government/Consortium, and that they are represented in banking and intelligence, but there is a synergy and mixing where you might not be able to tell one from the other. I think 9/11 might be the best example in terms of some aspects of this top level being seen or seen in action to some extent.

Hello @Ryan,
Could you have misunderstood banks with bankers in your comment. You talked about suicide of bankers, but the previous comments talked about banks controlling everything which meant people who owns banks...Bankers are only doing their job.
Hi Pat, I think you're splitting hairs unnecessarily here. Who are these "people who own banks" that you're talking about? Bankers run banks. Do you think just because someone "owns" something they completely control it? What about a group of minority shareholders that appoint a CEO to run the business? Who has more power over that business? Saying that ownership = ultimate control is a pretty simplistic, 'black and white' view of things, imo.

Reactions: Pat
I think a lot of crypto people are depending on being in a stablecoin and/or crypto to ride out any kind of banking problems and bail-ins.
Yeah, and that's a dangerous assumption to make, imo. I think the only real protection is diversification. If you spread your wealth among as many different types of assets as possible, you're more likely to have at least some portion of it available in the event of any major disruption.

Bail-ins could be a 'nuclear first strike' on pretty much all digital financial assets, even those outside banks...
It's just codified theft, basically. They don't have any other way to prop up their disintegrating system, so they're looking at bail-ins, negative interest rates etc. Properly decentralised digital financial assets outside of banks are essentially untouchable, so without some kind of cyberwarfare or regulatory approach, the convenience of centralised stablecoins is the main vector that the Consortium is using to try to keep wealth from shifting outside of their control, osit.

Yeah, and that's a dangerous assumption to make, imo. I think the only real protection is diversification. If you spread your wealth among as many different types of assets as possible, you're more likely to have at least some portion of it available in the event of any major disruption.

It's just codified theft, basically. They don't have any other way to prop up their disintegrating system, so they're looking at bail-ins, negative interest rates etc. Properly decentralised digital financial assets outside of banks are essentially untouchable, so without some kind of cyberwarfare or regulatory approach, the convenience of centralised stablecoins is the main vector that the Consortium is using to try to keep wealth from shifting outside of their control, osit.
Yes diversify. Yes, it is theft by any other name. But to think they are scrambling to uphold a crumbling system versus it being an brilliantly orchestrated heist of epic proportions is also an assumption.

But to think they are scrambling to uphold a crumbling system versus it being an brilliantly orchestrated heist of epic proportions is also an assumption.
Those two scenarios aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.

Ryan said:
If you spread your wealth among as many different types of assets as possible, you're more likely to have at least some portion of it available in the event of any major disruption.

Totally agree. Reading about some people’s experiences in some countries, in terms of the country trying to make supermarkets unavailable to the unvaxxed, I think really highlights this. Even if you are speculating in other assets like gold, silver, crypto, and even hard cash, having a store of food and anything you might need to survive for a good amount of time is the priority, imo. And then you could even barter with extras, if need be. Thinking about the old Sott readings, and information on the forum, about people’s experiences in Russia after the collapse of the Soviet Union and also in the Balkans during and after the war, I think are good guides for what looked to be highly sought after and barterable, etc. Fwiw.

Ryan said:
Properly decentralised digital financial assets outside of banks are essentially untouchable, so without some kind of cyberwarfare or regulatory approach, the convenience of centralised stablecoins is the main vector that the Consortium is using to try to keep wealth from shifting outside of their control, osit.

I think this is a good point, especially the stablecoins being a vector, but also that the Consortium, big money, and such interests etc have, do, and will, imo use stablecoins to their advantage in relation to crypto now in terms of control of it and also to profit off of moving the price up and down and buying and selling within this. And your comments also made me revisit some thoughts about what the vulnerabilities might be even for crypto moving into the future that I have been pondering, besides what you have mentioned and also the bottleneck from fiat to crypt and vice versa, which is a weakness right now and that I mentioned in the crypto thread some time ago.

So a scenario could go something like this that is in line with this Economic Reset thread, but includes crypto and some discussion with the C’s:

I was reading the Consortium romance first three books last night and got to the part where Blake says his dad is a trillionaire and controls countries and politicians, etc. And it got me pondering about this subject.

From recent and past discussions with the C’s it has been indicated ‘they’ want to induce a fake economic collapse in order to profit (greed), but also as a means to enact their agenda of control, etc, which in my mind looks to right now include the Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC) as the main objective to be put into place via the fake economic collapse (to include bail-ins and other things mentioned in this thread) and use the fake economic collapse problems as justification to do so, which will be tied into the Covid situation being a reason and just making it have to happen.

Now the discussion with the C’s also indicates that the fake economic collapse will turn into real economic collapse and that is where it gets interesting. You could have digital fiat currencies and the legacy and traditional financial system, which is tied to the underlying economic system of trade, etc take a huge hit, even be crippled. In this, all-digital currency could be in essence unavailable for a time and people trying to get out of them as fast as they can, if they have access to do so. I still think ‘they’ would implement or try to implement as soon as they can CBDC and the whole system associated with that. But in the chaos going on with a real economic collapse and the rush to bring in the CBDC, will they be able to effectively force them on the masses and have the masses accept them without people trying to find any avenue to get out of the CBDC, when they get them, or avoid CBDC as much as possible. It may even be that 50% accept the CBDC as just what is and the other 50% try to find anyway to avoid them. This is kind of what we have developing in terms of the people that support the Vaxx, and everything associated with that, and the people who don’t.

I think TPTP have huge stockpiles of gold and silver, and other tangible assets, so with a huge revaluation of these during an economic collapse situation, and the crippling of the current digital financial system, this would be ok with them to some extent and even an advantage to them to still function as TPTB and keep control. TPTB would still have their trillions, even if it is outside of the desired CBDC system of control that may or not work as they planned. Yet, normal people who have bought them would also have an advantage from the revaluation in terms of survival and also trying to stay out of the TPTB system of CBDC from the value gains from owning them, etc. Physical cash also relates to this, but doesn’t have the advantage of revaluation, even if it may be for a time highly sought after in order to conduct local transactions. Cash for a time for the masses might even be king.

Now what would happen to crypto. It could go a lot of ways depending on if crypto experiences an all-out attack via such vectors as the stablecoins and how fast traditional digital systems are able to be maintained as viable. I lean toward that TPTB would try to use crypto as an escape hatch to some extent to get any digital wealth out of the old system at some point, especially if the CBDC do not take off with the masses as is desire by TPTB, but also especially if there are failures of some kind with the CBDC that might be related to the chaos from a real economic collapse.

So the Trillions of TPTB, especially the digital value, could at some point flood into crypto. One distinct advantage of a lot of the cryptos are that they can’t just be printed into existence. BUT if you have trillions at your disposal, you can just use the huge value to buy a whole lot of them and then have a means to control them via being the biggest fish in the pond in terms of selling and buying and moving them how you want them. Yet, any normal person that has crypto could take advantage of the huge explosion of value that the trillions coming in would make happen. And right now and during this time crypto is moving and innovating toward and then eventually maturing into Web 3.0 (and I think TPTB are ok with this, are funding and supporting this, since they can make more money on crypto, and also have crypto as a backup plan or even the main plan for the future), which I pretty much see as a ‘net’ of crypto blockchains, coins, ecosystems, and services, etc that are all interconnected and interoperable to some extent.

And how do you control this blockchain ‘net’ of Web 3.0? One means is likely to be the biggest voter for each blockchain via your holdings of each crypto blockchain in terms of governance and also to be the biggest holder of the governance tokens of each blockchain, if the blockchain has such a coin. TPTB are probably totally fine and may even desire that the system be fully decentralized, as long as they can still maintain control via governance via the vast wealth they could put into acquiring that control. So governance although seen as a strength of many people in crypto, could turn out to be a weakness in the future.

I have a few thoughts on the blockchain ‘net’ of Web 3.0 that might come into existence, but will leave that for anther time after thinking about it more.

Interesting... So they project a reality as if it is real to get people to accept and actually create that future 'reality' for 'them'. Why perception management is so important. The vaccine push is more evidence of that strategy. Sometimes it really feels like the vast majority of humans are 'on board' and in favor of the passports and shots when the actually reality is far from that. It feels like playing a card game when someone is bluffing. The inexorable power of the PTB is always over-emphasized. But they are masters of manipulation and are playing their hand now because they are pretty sure humanity is drugged, dumbed down, and disempowered to the point they can run the table and take all the tricks.

Side note: It feels weird "liking" posts about stuff that I really don't like. "I LOVE how you are pointing out how we are being SO screwed in the most blatant and outrageous manner!" I am not sure what emoji would be required to express...IDK... more of a "thank you for sharing this" while remaining neutral on my stance to the information?
I have thought this for a little while now. It's a self fulfilling prophecy. The PTB knows that they have not won and so they continue to push their agenda making it appear as though the majority is on their side. Being in Canada, it seems like we won't have enough people out protesting to gain back our freedoms. There are fairly massive protests in Montreal, 70 thousand people. Yet the government just continues to push their crazy policies. It's frightening.

I have thought this for a little while now. It's a self fulfilling prophecy. The PTB knows that they have not won and so they continue to push their agenda making it appear as though the majority is on their side. Being in Canada, it seems like we won't have enough people out protesting to gain back our freedoms. There are fairly massive protests in Montreal, 70 thousand people. Yet the government just continues to push their crazy policies. It's frightening.

The discussion as of late has been that 'what is coming' is designed to be inescapable. So the hope in street protests reclaiming freedom - maybe it's okay to ease back on that.

See this post by Laura:

"In the present time, my mind keeps going back to the "Mark of the Beast" session of 16 Oct 1994. Obviously, we are living through the times predicted then, now. Unfortunately, we had no idea of exactly how any of what was predicted would manifest nor how to ask the right questions. Nevertheless, I think we can all see the application:

Q: (L) What is the meaning of the number 666 in the book of
Revelation?
A: Visa.
Q: (L) You mean as in credit card?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Are credit cards the work of what 666 represents?
A: Yes?
Q: (L) Should we get rid of all credit cards?
A: Up to you.
Q: (L) Would it be more to our advantage than not to
disconnect ourselves from the credit system?
A: Isn't just credit also debit.
Q: (L) Is that an affirmative.
A: How are you going to do this?
Q: (L) Well, do you have any suggestions?
A: World will soon have nothing but credit and debit have you
not heard of this new visa debit cards this is the future
of money as controlled by the world banking system i.e.
the brotherhood i.e. Lizards i.e. antichrist.
Q: (L) If I don't have a credit card then I don't have to
belong to this system?
A: No. You will have no choices: belong or starve.
Q: (L) What happened to free will?
A: Brotherhood aka Lizards aka antichrist has interfered with
free will for 309000 years. They are getting desperate as
we near the change.
Q: (V) It has always been my nature to rebel against that
which I did not feel was good for me. Is rebellion
against this system possible?
A: If you are willing to leave the body.
Q: (L) Leave the body as in death, croak, kick the bucket?
Q: (L) If we were to move...
A: Changes will follow turmoil be patient.

[...]

Q: (L) Are they going to have the kind of capability of
controlling everything and everybody no matter where they
are?
Q: (L) Even if we moved to Guyana and built a log hut in the
rain forest and didn't bother anybody, we'd still get
sucked into this thing?
A: Laura you will feel the effect of the Lizard beings
desperate push for total control no matter where you go.
Q: (L) That is inexpressibly depressing. Do you understand?
A: Why? Change will follow.
Q: (L) Will it follow soon?
A: You are slipping a bit. Refer to Literature "Bringers of
the Dawn". Challenge will be ecstasy if viewed with proper
perspective which is not, we repeat: not of third level
reality, understand?
Q: (L) In the reference cited, Joan of Arc is described as
feeling ecstatic while burning at the stake. Is that what
you mean?
A: Sort of, but you need not burn at the stake.
[...]
Q: (L) What do you mean "Challenge will be ecstasy"? What
sort of challenge?
A: Living through the turmoil ahead.

[...]
Q: (L) In the recent past you indicated that chapter 24 of
Matthew and chapter 21 of Luke, were given by Jesus after
his extended sleep state. Now, both of those chapters
refer to the present time as being like the days of Noah.
Is that a correct assessment?
A: In a sense and individual events are as yet undetermined.
Q: (L) Well, the story of Noah tells us that Noah was told to
build an ark.
A: Symbolic.
Q: (L) Yet Noah built an ark. Was it true that certain
individuals, whoever they were, built boats or did things
to survive that terrible cataclysm?
A: No. Look at it this way. Noah built a boat because it
seemed like an enjoyable enterprise and when the flood
came it came in handy, see?
Q: (L) So, you are saying that if we do what we do because we
enjoy it that we will be in the right place at the right
time, doing the right thing when whatever happens happens,
right?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Are you saying that we will be led to do what we
should be doing and be where we should be?
A: You will just fall into it but if you force things you run
the risk of going astray.
[...]
Q: (L) Let's go back to the subject of the beast and the
number 666. You say that following the enforcement of
control by the Lizzies on the entire world that the change
is going to take place, is that correct?
Q: (L) How long following?
A: Open.
Q: (L) Several prophetic works have said that this period is
going to last 6.3 or 7 years. Is that correct?
Q: (L) On the subject of the 666, I was given an insight into
this several years ago as to another meaning of it, is
that interpretation also correct?
A: Maybe. VI is 6 in Roman Numerals. S was 6 in ancient
Egypt. A was 6 in Sanskrit. VISA, see, is 666.
Interesting that to travel for extended periods one needs
a "visa" also, yes?
Q: (L) The other parts of chapter 13... Verse one says, "I
stood on the sandy beach I saw a beast coming up out of
the sea with ten horns and seven heads. On his horns he
had ten royal crowns and blasphemous titles on his
heads..." What does this verse mean?
A: Many meanings. Monetary control. 10 represents
universal control of whole units of value.
Q: (L) So, the ten horns represent units of value, so we are
talking about money here. What are the blasphemous titles
on his heads?
A: In God we trust.
Q: (L) "And the beast that I saw resembled a leopard..."
A: New World Order.
Q: (L) "And to him the dragon gave his might and power and
great dominion..." Who is the dragon?
A: Read again please.
Q: (L) "And the beast I saw resembled a leopard..." What does
the leopard signify?
A: Leopard is fast moving and distinctly patterned.
Q: (L) "His feet were like those of a bear..." what do the
feet represent?
A: Russia.
Q: (L) Why are the feet like those of a bear?
A: Hidden power center in that geographic location.
Q: (L) What nature this power center?
A: Same as USA. Feet are not so easily seen.
Q: (L) Does this mean that Russia and the US are secretly
united?
A: Under same control.
Q: (L) Are these the Lizards?
A: At the root.
Q: (L) "His mouth was like that of a lion..." What does mouth
represent and why is it like a lions?
A: Noisy and boastful.
Q: (L) Who is noisy and boastful and how is this going to
manifest?
A: Economic power structure. Lion is powerful and commands
attention by roaring. Who has been speaking loudly about
a new world order?
Q: (L) The United States?
A: Close. Elements of same.
Q: (L) "One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound, but
his death stroke was healed and the whole earth went after
the beast in amazement and admiration..." What does it
mean that one of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound?
A: Aliens.
Q: (L) The aliens will seem to be a deadly wound to the
Beast?
A: Initially.
Q: (L) "But his death stroke was healed, and the whole earth
went after the Beast with amazement and admiration..."
What does this mean?
A: Initial fear gives way to worship and admiration.
Q: (L) "They fell down and gave homage to the dragon because
he had bestowed on the beast all of his dominion and
authority..." Who is this dragon?
A: World Body Politic.
Q: (L) And who is this Beast?
A: New World Order aka Brotherhood aka Lizzies aka
antichrist.
Q: (L) "The Beast was given the power of speech uttering
boastful and blasphemous words and was given freedom to
exert his authority and exercise his will during 42
months..."
A: Timing is open. Power of speech is self explanatory in
terms of audio and video media.
Q: (L) "And he opened his mouth to speak slanders against God
blaspheming his name and his abode even vilifying those
who live in heaven..." Does this mean that this group,
this beast are going to...
A: Disseminate disinformation with respect to encouraging
worship, loyalty and obedience to antichrist.
Q: (L) "He was further permitted to wage war on God's holy
people and to overcome them and power was given him to
extend his authority over every tribe and people and every
tongue and nation..." Does this means trials and
tribulations of those who refuse to submit?
A: No. See previous answer.
Q: (L) "And all the inhabitants of the earth will fall down
in admiration... everyone whose name has not been recorded
from the foundation of the world in the Book of Life of
the Lamb that was slain in sacrifice from the foundation
of the world..." What are "those whose names are recorded
in the Book of Life... what is the Book of Life?
A: Supercomputer.
Q: (L) The Book of Life of the Lamb... everyone whose name
has not been recorded... it is saying that the people who
are going to worship the Beast are names that have not
been recorded... does that mean that there is a
supercomputer recording the names of those who do not
worship the beast?
Q: (L) And who has this supercomputer?
A: Beast. All names will be recorded as being either obedient
or disobedient.
Q: (L) Who is this "Lamb?"
A: Beast.
Q: (L) "If anyone is able to hear let him listen: whoever
leads into captivity will himself go into captivity; if
anyone slays with the sword, with the sword will he be
slain... herein is the call for the patience and fidelity
of the saints (God's people)... "Who are God's people?
A: All.
Q: (L) What does it mean: "Whoever leads into captivity will
go into captivity?"
A: Follow the leader.
Q: (L) If they follow the leader they will become captive and
if they fight with the leader they will be killed?
Q: (L) "Then I saw another Beast rising up out of the land;
he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke like a
dragon..." What does this signify?
A: Other faces of the same entity.
Q: (L) What does it mean that he had two horns like a lamb?
A lamb doesn't have horns. Why does it say he has horns?
A: Confusion by contradiction.
Q: (L) And what does the lamb represent?
A: Same face of the Beast.
Q: (L) What does it mean he "spoke like a dragon"??
A: Same.
Q: (L) "He exerts all the power and right of control as the
former beast in his presence and causes the earth and
those who dwell upon it to exalt and deify the beast whose
deadly wound was healed and worship him..." Well, it seems
to say that there is a second beast that is different from
the first beast but you are saying that it is just another
face of the beast...
A: Yes. Look at it this way, aliens one face; God another;
government another et cetera.
Q: (L) Did you mean to say that God was another face of the
beast?
A: As represented by religion.
Q: (L) "He performs great signs, startling miracles, even
making fire fall from the sky to the earth in men's
sight.." What does that mean?
A: Aliens perform "miracles".
Q: (L) And what is the "image" of the Beast?
A: Aliens.
Q: (L) What does it mean to have been wounded by the sword
and still live?
A: Perceived as scary then Godlike.
Q: (L) "And he was permitted to impart the breath of life
into the Beast's image so that the statue of the beast
could actually talk and to cause all to be put to death
that would not bow down and worship the image of the
beast." What does this mean?
A: Total control once deception is complete.
Q: (L) "Compels all alike, both small and great, rich and
poor, free and slave, to be marked with an inscription on
their right hand or on their foreheads...." What is this
inscription?
A: Visa ID number.
Q: (L) Is this going to be actually physically put on our
bodies?
A: Encoded.
Q: (L) How? Is that what the aliens do when they abduct
people?
A: No.
Q: (L) How is it going to be done?
A: Stamped.
Q: (L) By what technical means?
A: Electronic encoding. A series of numbers.
Q: (L) Are they going to put these on our skins or imbed them
in the skin on our heads or hand...?
Q: (L) Does that mean that you will have to place your hand
on an electronic scanner in order to conduct any type of
monetary transaction?
A: Precisely.
Q: (L) Okay, it says: "Here is room for discernment, a call
for the wisdom of interpretation, let him who has
intelligence, penetration, insight enough calculate the
number of the Beast, for it is a human number, the number
of a certain man, his number is 666. What does this mean?
A: Visa as explained previously. Everyone will get their own
number and it will be a Visa number, the number of the
Beast.
Q: (L) "Then I looked and Lo! the lamb stood on Mount Zion
and with him 144,000 men who had his name and his father's
name inscribed on their foreheads..." What does that mean?
A: ID. The Lamb is the Leadership council of the world bank.
Many will think they are taking the "mark" of God when
actually being marked by the Beast.
Q: (L) "And I heard a voice from Heaven like the sound of
great waters and like the rumbling of might thunder and
the voice I heard seemed like the music of harpists
accompanying themselves on their harps..." What is this
voice from heaven and the sound like great waters and
mighty thunder?
A: The return of Christ.
Q: (L) "And they sing a new song... No one could learn to
sing that song except the 144,000 who had been ransomed
from the earth... you said the 144,000 are the leaders of
the world bank and here it says they have been ransomed
from the earth at the coming of Christ... it says the
144,000 have not defiled themselves by relations with
women for they are pure as virgins. These are they who
follow the Lamb wherever he goes...they have been
ransomed..."
A: Symbolism added later and this is not entirely accurate
point. The symbols have been mixed. Tends to encourage
elitism and divisiveness.
Q: (L) Are the 144,000 good guys or bad guys as we would term
them?
A: Both. But they are ones who have supreme knowledge.
Q: (L) Are these human beings?
Q: (L) There will be 144,000 people on the earth who have
supreme knowledge?
A: Approximately.
Q: (L) Now, this 144,000, are we among that number? Just
curious.
A: Maybe.
Q: (L) "No lie was found to be upon their lips for they are
blameless, spotless, untainted without blemish. And I saw
another angel flying in midair with an eternal gospel to
tell to the inhabitants of the earth, every race and tribe
and people, and he cried with a mighty voice: Revere God
and give him glory, for the hour of his judgment has
arrived, fall down before him, pay him homage and
adoration and worship him who created heaven and earth and
the sea and the springs of water..." What does this tell
us?
A: Added later by questionable source.
Q: (L) "Then a second angel followed declaring: Fallen,
fallen is Babylon the Great, she who made all nations
drink of the wine of her passionate unchastity..." Who is
Babylon and what does it mean she has fallen?
A: Same as previous answer.
Q: (L) "Another angel followed, a third, saying with a mighty
voice saying whoever pays homage to the beast and permits
his stamp to be put on his forehead or on his hand he too
shall have to drink of the wine of God's indignation and
wrath poured undiluted into the cup of his anger, and he
shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence
of the holy angels and in the presence of the lamb..."
A: Disinformation. Intended to create fear and resistance so
that the aliens can feed off of these emotions.
Q: (L) "Again I looked and lo! I saw a white cloud and
sitting on the cloud one resembling a son of man with a
crown of gold on his head and a sharp scythe in his
hand..." Is that further additions?
Q: (L) "Another angel came out of the temple saying with a
mighty voice to the one sitting on the cloud: put in your
scythe and reap for the hour has arrived to gather the
harvest for the earth's crop is fully ripened..."
A: More fear based disinformation.
Q: (L) Now, I have compared certain passages of Revelations
to the work of Immanuel Velikovsky, were those sections
accurate in what they describe?
Q: (L) And those are events that will transpire after the
Lizzies have done their thing, after the Visa is in place,
and before or after Christ returns?
A: Before.
Q: (L) So the cluster of comets is going to come before the
return of Christ??
A: Yes. But return is just one event not the whole thing.
Q: (L) Is there going to be massive disruption on the planet
and maybe a lot of people transitioning out of the body
simultaneously because of the interaction of this cluster
of comets and the earth.
Q: (L) And, shortly following this event, Christ will return?
A: As part of the whole.
Q: (L) That is going to be part of the cluster of comets
activity?
A: After.
Q: (L) What is Christ going to do after he returns?
A: Teach.
Q: (L) How many people are going to be on the planet to
receive this teaching?
Q: (L) May we assume there will be six billion?
A: Assume as you please.
Q: (L) You keep saying that the return of Christ is a part of
the whole as though there is some important thing that I
am missing the question to discover. Consider that
question asked... tell me what it is I am missing, please.
A: Obvious if you have been paying attention.
Q: (L) And that is...?
A: The transition to 4th density.
Q: (L) Is the transition to 4th density going to happen
before the comets or after?
A: After.
Q: (L) Is the interaction of the comets and the planet earth
going to....
A: Precede the transition.
Q: (L) Is it going to generate this change in some way?
Q: (L) It's not going to have anything to do with
electromagnetic interactions which would heighten the
atomic vibrations of the planet?
Q: (L) So, the comets are going to make a mess of things and
then the transition is going to come as Christ comes?
A: Before.
Q: (L) The transition will happen and we will all be standing
around glazed in the eyes or whatever, wondering what to
do with ourselves, because we are finding ourselves in a
new estate we have not been in before, and then Christ
comes?
A: More or less.
Q: (L) Now, what is going to happen after Christ comes back
and everything is sort of straightening out and he is
teaching... is everybody on the planet going to be
gathered together in one place to receive these teachings?
Q: (L) Is he going to travel around and teach?
A: Technology.
Q: (L) He will teach via the media?
Q: (L) And we are still going to have access to our media,
television and radio and so forth?
A: Some.
Q: (L) Are some people at that point in time or just prior to
this transition, going to leave in large groups with the
Lizzies?
Q: (L) Are there going to be large groups of people moving
into domed cities on the planet living in "cahoots" with
the Lizzies?
Q: (L) In other words there may be areas of Lizzie control on
the planet and areas under the control of Christ?
A: Christ does not control.
Q: (L) Will the Lizzie people come out of their cities from
time to time and "molest" the followers of Christ from
time to time?
A: Maybe.
Q: (L) So, in other words, we will have a greatly reduced
population, people here and people there, none of whom are
totally united on the planet?
A: Goodnight.

Now, I think of one of the main things we have been interested in over the past dozen years or so, health and wellness, medical research, experiments in physical optimization, etc., and it seems obvious now that all of this was partly preparation for the main threat we now face.

Of course, at the time, we were just thinking in terms of battling the poisonous environment so as to be able to have our mind/body complex optimal for work on the self, but now, it takes on an all-new meaning. It almost seems as though all of that work has been the building of an ark, so to say, in the face of the flood of fake pandemic.

One thing that comforts me is the Cs saying outright that there would be turmoil, living through it would be interesting, if nothing else, (ecstatic?), and that CHANGE WILL FOLLOW this set of conditions described loosely in this session.

Now, can any of you imagine having to deal with all that is happening on this planet now without having this knowledge?

Another discussion with Cs may apply to the present time, or what is soon to come; in this case, it is the "alien invasion" question Terry asked on 19 Nov 1994:

Q: (T) Is the government planning to stage an invasion by
aliens to cause the populace of the world to go into such
a fear state that they will accept total control and
domination?
A: Open. But if so, will "flop".
Q: (T) Why?
A: Many reasons: 1. Visual effects will be inadequate and
will have "glitches". 2. Real invasion may take place
first
. 3. Other events may intercede.
Q: (T) Such as what?
A: Earth changes.
Q: (T) Am I correct in assuming that some of these hot-shot,
big-wig guys in the government who have plans for taking
over the whole world and making everything all happy and
hunky-dory with them in charge, are just simply not in
synch with the fact that there are some definite earth
changes on the agenda? Are they missing something here?
A: Close. They are aware but in denial.
Q: (T) Are these earth changes going to occur prior to the
arrival of the cometary cluster?

A: No. But "time" frame is, as of yet, undetermined.
Q: (T) Am I correct in saying that if they knew what was
really going to happen that they would still continue with
their stupid little plans to make money and try to control
the world?
A: Yes. Greed is a sickness.
"

I definitely find it very heartening to see people protesting against all this craziness. There are still humans with their heads attached roaming the planet. But I'm careful not to let that spill over into hope that they will 'save the day'.

Right now what I'm seeing is the need to keep a low profile, like the Christians during the reign of Communism in Eastern Europe, who practiced in secret and presented a public face to the authorities. The French Resistance to the Nazis comes in mind, too.

In my life, I've caught myself 'smoking the Hopium' before. I think it's an apt metaphor, given the addictive quality of opium, both physio-biologically, due to its chemistry, and also emotionally, due to the feel-good state of illusion it puts people in, and also its tranquilizing and pain-killing effect.

In this way, we can see hope as a DNA damper. It de-energizes, and also creates an attachment or addiction to a certain subjectively-desired outcome. The Work goes straight into the difficulties of Life, suffers intentionally, and lights an internal fire through friction, which can burn away the falseness I've harboured within, and remains open to receiving the shock of the objective nature of reality, and clears space to make conscious choices on the basis of what is seen.

The implications of this distinction are wonderfully laid out in Laura's videos on Information Theory, reality creation, and conscious choice. I'll link them here in case you haven't had a look at them yet.

And how do you control this blockchain ‘net’ of Web 3.0? One means is likely to be the biggest voter for each blockchain via your holdings of each crypto blockchain in terms of governance and also to be the biggest holder of the governance tokens of each blockchain, if the blockchain has such a coin. TPTB are probably totally fine and may even desire that the system be fully decentralized, as long as they can still maintain control via governance via the vast wealth they could put into acquiring that control.
I think you've tied a lot of threads together really well here, Mike. Because exchange fiat on-ramps deal primarily with western currencies like the USD, EUR and GBP, the possibility exists for a lot of crypto to turn into a proxy for fiat if trillions of dollars flood into the market. Currently, we are seeing increasing adoption of products by Visa and Mastercard that allow the expenditure of crypto on the same card as fiat currencies. This makes it extremely easy for crypto holders to purchase products in the event of a fiat revaluation while still preserving the bulk of their wealth in a way that isn't subject to controls on fiat.

Having crypto assets within the direct control of Visa/Mastercard and crypto exchanges does also potentially provide a way for the assets to be bailed in, but given that any informed investor can simply keep the majority of their assets on the blockchain directly and thus outside of the control of these entities, I don't think govts would/could force exchanges to 'bail in' crypto assets in the same way banks are likely to bail in fiat. This provides the "escape hatch" that you mentioned.

That being said, it might be prudent for those working with cryptocurrencies to ensure a portion of their assets are off-exchange, in order to safeguard against this nonetheless extant possibility.

Decentralisation of value vs decentralisation of governance is an interesting topic. There are claims that Bitcoin and Ethereum are no longer 'decentralised', because the existing mining pools have complete control over the block mining income and code updates, therefore the chains are run by a 'behind the scenes' cartel. Regarding asset distribution, currently 22% of Ethereum is held by the top 100 non-smart contract addresses (out of over 500k daily active addresses). So, this distribution is far more imbalanced than the 'typical' Pareto distribution we might expect. Bitcoin is slightly less, approximately 15% held by the top 100 addresses, but still shows a massively imbalanced distribution of wealth (0.1% of accounts hold 42% of all Bitcoins).

Without getting too much into a lot of boring details, governance on Bitcoin and Ethereum is significantly more decentralised than this. There is an argument made though that, even if a blockchain is governed in a decentralised way, that doesn't really 'matter' if the coins are nearly all owned by a tiny clique of 'whales'. While I think this is relevant for chains where the coin has intrinsic governance influence (eg. most Proof of Stake-based chains), with Proof of Work chains this is less of an issue. And it's worth noting that this also applies to the 'traditional' world of fiat currency as well - anyone with sufficient money can 'monopolise' a market or asset. Unlike what many crypto proponents might believe, most human social issues of sovereignty over private property are not resolved simply because the assets are on a blockchain. Those who wish to possess all things are not concerned with rules or principles.

So yeah, it's quite likely we'll continue to see a lot of fiat flowing into crypto in phases by institutions to ensure that the Consortium gains substantial (if not majority) influence over the direction of many blockchains and projects. More significant though, imo, are the many 'thought leaders' that are moving into the blockchain industry from academic and finance circles in order to 'shape' the industry. These people typically have much closer relationships with regulatory and standards bodies and generally facilitate a two-way transfer of information from the wider community back to the 'insiders' and from the 'insiders' back to the community in the form of 'recommendations'. I think this will ultimately be the deciding factor over how much influence the Consortium has in the cryptosphere.

Lots happening, and I'm sure we'll both be keeping our eyes peeled!

Last edited:
The discussion as of late has been that 'what is coming' is designed to be inescapable. So the hope in street protests reclaiming freedom - maybe it's okay to ease back on that.

See this post by Laura:

"In the present time, my mind keeps going back to the "Mark of the Beast" session of 16 Oct 1994. Obviously, we are living through the times predicted then, now. Unfortunately, we had no idea of exactly how any of what was predicted would manifest nor how to ask the right questions. Nevertheless, I think we can all see the application:

Now, I think of one of the main things we have been interested in over the past dozen years or so, health and wellness, medical research, experiments in physical optimization, etc., and it seems obvious now that all of this was partly preparation for the main threat we now face.

Of course, at the time, we were just thinking in terms of battling the poisonous environment so as to be able to have our mind/body complex optimal for work on the self, but now, it takes on an all-new meaning. It almost seems as though all of that work has been the building of an ark, so to say, in the face of the flood of fake pandemic.

One thing that comforts me is the Cs saying outright that there would be turmoil, living through it would be interesting, if nothing else, (ecstatic?), and that CHANGE WILL FOLLOW this set of conditions described loosely in this session.

Now, can any of you imagine having to deal with all that is happening on this planet now without having this knowledge?

Another discussion with Cs may apply to the present time, or what is soon to come; in this case, it is the "alien invasion" question Terry asked on 19 Nov 1994:

"

I definitely find it very heartening to see people protesting against all this craziness. There are still humans with their heads attached roaming the planet. But I'm careful not to let that spill over into hope that they will 'save the day'.

Right now what I'm seeing is the need to keep a low profile, like the Christians during the reign of Communism in Eastern Europe, who practiced in secret and presented a public face to the authorities. The French Resistance to the Nazis comes in mind, too.

In my life, I've caught myself 'smoking the Hopium' before. I think it's an apt metaphor, given the addictive quality of opium, both physio-biologically, due to its chemistry, and also emotionally, due to the feel-good state of illusion it puts people in, and also its tranquilizing and pain-killing effect.

In this way, we can see hope as a DNA damper. It de-energizes, and also creates an attachment or addiction to a certain subjectively-desired outcome. The Work goes straight into the difficulties of Life, suffers intentionally, and lights an internal fire through friction, which can burn away the falseness I've harboured within, and remains open to receiving the shock of the objective nature of reality, and clears space to make conscious choices on the basis of what is seen.

The implications of this distinction are wonderfully laid out in Laura's videos on Information Theory, reality creation, and conscious choice. I'll link them here in case you haven't had a look at them yet.

Wow. Thank you for your insightful reply and also for the links as well as the chosen transcripts. I recognize a bit of it and some is new. I have a lot of catching up to do. How much exactly I am not sure.

A good friend of mine always says that he never hopes. "wtf does hope do? Nothing." he would say. I see what you mean about hope being a tranquilizer. The thought and feeling of being trapped has stopped me in my tracks more than once in my life. Clearly this is something to work on. I'm exactly not sure how.

I wonder just how low one must lay to stay out of the stampeding elephants way.

To really get a grasp on what the economic reset means for reality and the world we living in the world at this time and how it will impact society, I suggest, one watches the works of Alison Mcdowell. A diligent researcher, that has been studying this for several years, her website/blog is called Wrench in the Gears.

This is a 3 hour presentation formulated in 1 hour presentations given over 3 days at a talk in Tuscon. It is so information packed, I can't give bullets.

But at the end of the post she adds, inforgraphics to give context to the information she is presenting,and has has been published in MSM

The infographics Slide presentation

And also this

The concept of Michael Crow, an educator at a major University in the US. This man is like he says another species. These are just sound bights.

An this is the new age of the 4th education revolution.

Also there is this exanple of Blockchain technology a very simplistic understanding, but not so, a reality. if this the reality we in ignorance choose to live in..

ZeroHedge published the following article which i think is intended to show stocks taking a serious dive in the last day or so, and it claims they haven't done this since 'the Covid Crash in 2020'. I'm not that familiar with these things so perhaps others will have more insight to share. I thought the timing was interesting given Facebook going offline (despite that also possibly being linked to other events):

Stocks Haven't Done This Since The COVID-Crash In March 2020​

by Tyler Durden
Monday, Oct 04, 2021 - 04:01 PM

Debt Ceiling concerns are mounting fast as Biden blames McConnell (in a perfect mirror of Pelosi's comments when GOP ran the show in early 2018)...

Source: Bloomberg

After the desperate rampathon on Friday, stocks drifted gently lower overnight on the heels of Evergrande headlines. That drift turned into an avalanche at the US cash open (as yields spiked and cryptos puked in what felt like some liquidation effort) and stocks stabilized around the European close. Nasdaq was doiwn over 2% on the day and was the biggest loser while Small Caps and The Dow outperformed by only losing 1%...

Nasdaq closed at its lowest since June.

Notably, the S&P gave up all its Friday ramp gains and that's where support came (at a key inflection point in S&P's gamma profile)...

"Most Shorted" Stocks tumbled once again to what is key support...

"Turn those machines back on!!!"

Algo and large specs appeared to be running the show today amid higher volumes in stock futures while cash trading was light. Large Specs are long and wrong on this one...for now...

The S&P 500 held below its 100DMA for a third consecutive session today - something that has not happened since the pandemic.

Dip-Buyers are not emerging and this time is different as the lower low after an initial break of the 50DMA is also not something we have seen since March 2020...

Several 1000+ name sell programs went through the market today, including the third largest computer-generated scheme since the Sept. 20 quad-witch opex...

Non-Profitable Tech stocks plunged today, back to their lowest since early May...

And 'Profitable" Tech stocks are tumbling too with FAAMG stocks down almost 10% from their record highs at 3-month lows (thanks to FB's monkeyhammering among others)...

Despite the equity puke, bonds were also sold today (up around 2bps across the curve).NOTE that all the selling was overnight during the Asia and EU sessions with a big bid shortly after the US cash open...

And the dollar was also dumped (though modestly)

Cryptos were volatile but ended higher as it appears they are once again emerging as inflation (or catastrophic failure) hedges. Bitcoin was volatile but topped $49,500 later in the day...

And along those lines, Gold also managed gains today...

WTI surged to its highest since 2014 after OPEC+ JMMC erred on the more bullish side of output increases...

We also note that European natural gas continues to trade astronomically rich to US natural gas...

Finally, USA Sovereign risk continues to rise...

Get back to work Mrs.Pelosi!
Because if not...

RIP Tobias Levkovich

Added: Oh, and Biden's metaphor for the looming economic issues in the US was curious:

“A meteor is headed to crash into our economy.”

“they’re threatening to use their power to prevent us from doing our job: saving the economy from a catastrophic event."

Full article:
Joe Biden has condemned “reckless” Republicans for pushing the US government towards a historic debt default, warning: “A meteor is headed to crash into our economy.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/oct/04/joe-biden-debt-limit-republicans-democrats

The president’s intervention came because there is a cap on how much money the federal government can borrow, which only Congress has the power to raise or lower.

The US treasury has said it will be unable to pay its bills by around 18 October, unless Congress raises the current debt limit of $28.4tn. Failure could trigger the first US default in modern history, wreaking havoc on the US and world economies.

In an era of bitter partisanship, the issue has become an acid test of Washington dysfunction. Senate Republicans have twice blocked action to raise the limit, arguing that Democrats can use a manoeuvre known as budget reconciliation to act alone.

“They won’t raise it even though defaulting on the debt would lead to a self-inflicted wound that takes our economy over a cliff,” Biden said in a televised address on Monday, noting that some of the debt was incurred by Donald Trump and is not related to his own spending plans.

Not only are Republicans refusing to do their job,” he said, “they’re threatening to use their power to prevent us from doing our job: saving the economy from a catastrophic event. I think, quite frankly, it’s hypocritical, dangerous and disgraceful. Their obstruction and irresponsibility knows absolutely no bounds, especially as we’re clawing our way out of this pandemic.”

Historically, both parties have voted to raise the limit as matter of course. Democrats joined the Republican Senate majority in doing so three times under Trump.

Late last month, the House of Representatives sent to the Senate a bill to suspend the limit on treasury borrowing through the end of 2022. But Senate Republicans can use a procedure known as the filibuster, which means legislation must attract 60 votes, to prevent Democrats passing the measure.

Last week, the Senate parliamentarian reportedly ruled that the majority leader, Chuck Schumer, could use the reconciliation process to bring a debt limit bill to the Senate floor and pass it by a simple majority.

According to the parliamentarian, doing so would not jeopardise Democrats’ efforts to bring a second bill to the Senate floor under reconciliation. That is the multitrillion-dollar bill embracing Biden’s domestic agenda, expanding social services and addressing the climate crisis, that Democrats are now debating.

But Schumer has ruled out using reconciliation to lift the debt ceiling and Biden dismissed it as a “complex” and “cumbersome” process compared with the current bill before the Senate.

Biden said: “Democrats will meet our responsibility and obligations to this country. We’re not expecting Republicans to do their part. They made that clear from the beginning. We tried asking to no avail. We just ask them not to use procedural tricks to block us from doing the job that they won’t do.

“A meteor is headed to crash into our economy. Democrats are willing to do all the work stopping it. Republicans just have to let us do our job. Just get out of the way. You don’t want to help save the country? Get out of the way so you don’t destroy it.”

Moody’s, a financial analysis firm, has warned that a failure to act could cause a near-4% decline in economic activity, the loss of nearly 6m jobs, an unemployment rate of close to 9%, a stocks sell-off that could wipe out $15tn in household wealth and a rise in interest rates on mortgages, consumer loans and business debts. America’s credit rating would be downgraded.

Biden said: “Republicans say they will not do their part to avoid this needless calamity. So be it. But they need to stop playing Russian roulette with the US economy. It’s one thing to pay our debts already acquired. It’s another to require a supermajority to pay the debts already acquired. It’s not right. Let the Democrats vote to raise the debt ceiling this week, not obstruction or further delays.

Senate Democrats are expected to hold a vote on a measure to raise the debt ceiling this week. Schumer has suggested the Senate will have to stay in session through the weekend and possibly into a planned recess next week if no progress is made.

He urged colleagues: “We must get a bill to the president’s desk dealing with the debt limit by the end of the week. Period. We do not have the luxury of waiting until 18 October, as it is our responsibility to reassure the world that the United States meets our obligations in a timely fashion and that the full faith and credit of the United States should never be in question.

“The consequences of even approaching the [deadline] date could be disastrous for our economy and devastating to American families.”

But Republicans continue to dig in, contending that since Democrats control the White House, House and Senate, the debt limit is their responsibility.

Mitch McConnell, the Senate minority leader, said in a letter to Biden: “Your lieutenants in Congress must understand that you do not want your unified Democratic government to sleepwalk toward an avoidable catastrophe when they have had nearly three months’ notice to do their job.”

Washington regards a debt default as unthinkable until suddenly it is not. A reporter asked Biden on Monday: “Can you guarantee that the US will not reach the debt ceiling? That that will not happen?”

Biden replied: “No, I can’t. That’s up to Mitch McConnell.

“I can’t believe that that will be the end result because the consequence is so dire. I don’t believe it. But can I guarantee it? If I could, I would, but I can’t.”

Last edited:
ZeroHedge published the following article which i think is intended to show stocks taking a serious dive in the last day or so, and it claims they haven't done this since 'the Covid Crash in 2020'.
'the Covid Crash in 2020' is referring to the stock market going down a great deal once all of the global lock downs started to be put into place, etc. There was a great deal of uncertainty overall and the stock market sold off a great deal. Cryptos followed the stock market down and went down a great deal. There was uncertainty, but also those in the know likely took profits (and if I remember right an example was that Pelosi was in the alt news sources about positioning herself (or her husband did it) for Covid gains in the stock market) and fueled the sell off in order to profit on the way down and also on the way back up after the crash. Really the stock market is a figment of the imagination in terms of the manipulation and corruption within and surrounding it. It is a completely controlled market, but it may be at some point even the controls can't keep it propped up. Some think we are nearing that point, but I'm not completely sure.

So what the article is putting forward is that there are things going on that are making the stock market go down and that it is possible that the stock market may go down a great deal similar to what happened in March 2020. And specifically that the S&P 500 hasn't breached the 100 MA in the charts in terms of technical analysis since March 2020 like it is now again doing.

I think the situation is likely much more dire than anything the stock market might do. The underlying 'Just in time' delivery system and supply chain as a whole seems to be breaking down or is at this point broken. So the underlying economic system and activity, outside of the financial system represented by things like the stock market, is degrading very quickly with inflation and possibly the indications of hyperinflation showing up in things needed for society and civilization to function at the most basic levels in terms of things like fuel costs, food, repair parts etc. And it may be starting to be worse than hyperinflation where some goods just are not available to purchase at all in some places.

I'm planning to watch this today because the description points to this:

The energy crisis is quickly becoming a food crisis: China's harvest is faltering without electricity. Dutch are unable to heat their greenhouses, which are empty and cold. The UK's meat production is curtailed by a lack of CO2. The world's food supply chains are deteriorating rapidly -- but the tide is turning! People are more receptive to creative ideas than ever -- build and invest in YOUR food production and local food systems NOW!

In addition, these thoughts and indications can also be applied to the manufacturing sector in places like China, since it is affected in a similar way. And China is thought of as the manufacturer of the world...

Added: Oh, and Biden's metaphor for the looming economic issues in the US was curious:

“A meteor is headed to crash into our economy.”

“they’re threatening to use their power to prevent us from doing our job: saving the economy from a catastrophic event."
In terms of this, it is likely that those behind Biden have some awareness of what is happening to the underlying economic systems of the US and world as described by me above. Seems to me the comment is the an effort to blame others and get out in front of what is looking like the inevitable breakdown, whatever degree of breakdown it reaches, of the economic system. The economic systems of the world are wobbling right now. The financial system that really isn't tied in any meaningful way at this point to what is happening in the real economic system is also wobbling. The financial system wobble might have been instigated deliberately in order to justify 'The Great Reset' after there was a crisis in the financial system. Kind of like a controlled demolition. BUT the economic system itself is wobbling and having problems and the chaos within it is building daily.

What is the most concerning thing about all of this is that the problems keep building and there are no acknowledgments by the US and other governments and the media, etc of the significant problems and seemingly real no actions being taken to try to fix or help with what is happening. And because of this the problems are snowballing and compounding as we move forward. There seems to be no real effort to stop what is happening and it is likely that those in positions to possibly take action are so corrupt and/or incompetent that anything they ARE doing is making the situation worse. We might as well have a meteor heading for the economy, because catastrophe in the economic and financial systems looks to be where we are heading.

Back
Top Bottom