The Esoteric Agenda

Mandingo7

The Force is Strong With This One
I came across this video on youtube today. I thought it was extremely informative and agreed with a lot of my personal research.

It was entertaining like Zeitgeist, I just hope it turns out to be a little more credible than Zeitgeist.

Esoteric Agenda: Part 1
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5xtjxRySbg

The entire film doesn't seem to be out yet, but I've subscribed so I'd get the other parts as they get uploaded.

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone thinks.

Yes, entertaining. The tags on the video note Tsarion, AJ and Ickey, etc. It might be helpful to review this thread to put these videos in perspective:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=764&p=1

Perspective and discernment are key when evaluating any potential COINTELPRO.

Interestingly enough, it looks like the sequel to Zeitgeist will be coming out this October. Heres a link to the trailor on youtube.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r6-o1lpJHU

Oh yes, and I just finished my first read of The Secret History of the World.

I think videos like these do serve a purpose in that they get people to start asking questions, so they can serve as a decent jumping-off point. People start getting into trouble when they opt into taking the easy road of accepting things as facts before they've put time and work into their own research.

I'm not entirely convinced there is an occult agenda. IMO, the NWO seems to be little more than an attempt to weaken the masses and gain control of the world by a handful of elitists.

Out of the Box said:
I'm not entirely convinced there is an occult agenda. IMO, the NWO seems to be little more than an attempt to weaken the masses and gain control of the world by a handful of elitists.

Hi Out of the Box, since you are new here, it would be wise to spend more time reading through the material this forum covers before making general statements of opinion.

This forum works very hard to keep a high signal to noise ratio, and to that end, we expect posts to involve some amount of data, not just opinions or beliefs. Please read the 'sticky' thread entitled 'Opinions' in the forum entitled 'The Work' to more fully understand what it is we do here and why. Actually, reading all the sticky threads in 'The Work' section would be a good idea - it is here http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=6.0

anart said:
Hi Out of the Box, since you are new here, it would be wise to spend more time reading through the material this forum covers before making general statements of opinion.

I may be new to this forum, but I'm not new to conspiracy and political research. I've been doing research on 20th century politics and the manipulation of the masses by the economic elite for almost 10 years now.

anart said:
This forum works very hard to keep a high signal to noise ratio, and to that end, we expect posts to involve some amount of data, not just opinions or beliefs.

I don't see what's the problem with just voicing an opinion, as long as that opinion is logically based rather than emotionally based. Just voicing an opinion can stir others to ask questions about that opinion, which could encourage further debate. That's at least my experience with Internet forums ;)

Nevertheless I'll try to keep that in mind, even though I do not regard that policy as beneficial for the forum and its members.

Out of the Box said:
I don't see what's the problem with just voicing an opinion, as long as that opinion is logically based rather than emotionally based.

A couple definitions of 'opinion' (o-pĭńyon) - The American Heritage® Dictionary

opinion (n.) A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof:“The world is not run by thought, nor by imagination, but by opinion” (Elizabeth Drew)
opinion (n.) A judgment based on special knowledge and given by an expert: a medical opinion.
opinion (n.) A judgment or estimation of the merit of a person or thing: has a low opinion of braggarts.

Notice how the word JUDGEMENT kept popping up? Judgement (to me) is a finality when the "mind" is made up, and perhaps closed to discussion. And I gotta ask, what is this IQ test thingy? :huh: If a joke, there are appropriate threads for joking around. Do we really have to know your IQ? How does that supposed fact teach me anything. I only ask because I am wondering if your IQ thingy is joking or bragging? By the way, isn't IQ just some test of potetntial and not of knowledge.

Out of the Box said:
I may be new to this forum, but I'm not new to conspiracy and political research. I've been doing research on 20th century politics and the manipulation of the masses by the economic elite for almost 10 years now.

That has no bearing on this topic at all and really displays nothing other than massive self-importance. :offtopic:
The fact of the matter is that you stated your opinion without providing BACKUP DATA. If you have the data to support your opinion, then provide it - if you do not - do not waste this forum's time with noise.

oob said:
I don't see what's the problem with just voicing an opinion, as long as that opinion is logically based rather than emotionally based. Just voicing an opinion can stir others to ask questions about that opinion, which could encourage further debate. That's at least my experience with Internet forums ;)

Did you read the referenced thread in its entirety? I do not think you did - either you did not or you have serious reading comprehension issues. :nuts:

oob said:
Nevertheless I'll try to keep that in mind, even though I do not regard that policy as beneficial for the forum and its members.

That's really not for you to say, is it? If you have issues with the way this forum is run, please feel free to go and start your own forum where you can run it the way you so choose.

Your new 'IQ' signature also indicates a massive level of self-importance, not to mention that internet IQ tests are notoriously inaccurate for a myriad of reasons - but perhaps it is your idea of a joke. :umm: (ahhhh gotta love these new smileys)

"Out of BOX" - your signature is breaking the forum rules, please alter or remove it. Every single post of yours hotlinks 3 times to this site.
It is also offensive and arrogant.

Legal Notice:

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

Xman said:
"Out of BOX" - your signature is breaking the forum rules, please alter or remove it. Every single post of yours hotlinks 3 times to this site.

Since 'out of the box' has yet to return to amend his/her signature to abide by forum rules, it has been removed for him/her.

Al Today said:
A couple definitions of 'opinion' (o-pĭńyon) - The American Heritage® Dictionary

opinion (n.) A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof:“The world is not run by thought, nor by imagination, but by opinion” (Elizabeth Drew)
opinion (n.) A judgment based on special knowledge and given by an expert: a medical opinion.
opinion (n.) A judgment or estimation of the merit of a person or thing: has a low opinion of braggarts.

Point taken.

Then how do you call a point of view that is not a proven fact, yet still based on logics and proven facts?

Al Today said:
And I gotta ask, what is this IQ test thingy? :huh: If a joke, there are appropriate threads for joking around. Do we really have to know your IQ?

I just saw this IQ thingy in someone's signature on the Conspiracy Café forum and figured "why not do this myself"? There was no other motivation behind that, except perhaps to point out to others that it's quite idiotic to call me stupid ;)

anart said:
Out of the Box said:

That has no bearing on this topic at all and really displays nothing other than massive self-importance. :offtopic:
The fact of the matter is that you stated your opinion without providing BACKUP DATA.

On most forums, people ASK for specific backup data when they want a point to be elaborated on.

anart said:
If you have the data to support your opinion, then provide it - if you do not - do not waste this forum's time with noise.

Point taken.

This is not the kind of policy I'm used to on Internet forums. In fact, on most forums it is actually very uncommon to provide back-up data and I tend to be one of the few to actually do so.

anart said:
Did you read the referenced thread in its entirety? I do not think you did - either you did not or you have serious reading comprehension issues. :nuts:

I'm just saying that the rules of this forum as you explain them are far from what I'm used to with regards to Internet forums. Whether I did or did not read the referenced thread in its entirety is irrelevant.

anart said:
That's really not for you to say, is it? If you have issues with the way this forum is run, please feel free to go and start your own forum where you can run it the way you so choose.

I have a day job and a household to take care of, besides a load of books to read and a bunch of other activities that pretty much fill my day. Forum life has been reduced largely to filling my spare time at work. If I had the time to run my own Internet forum, I would have done so quite some time ago.

anart said:
Your new 'IQ' signature also indicates a massive level of self-importance, not to mention that internet IQ tests are notoriously inaccurate for a myriad of reasons - but perhaps it is your idea of a joke. :umm: (ahhhh gotta love these new smileys)

My official IQ (WAIS-III) is actually 137 (still high enough to join Mensa, though), so I'm perfectly aware of the gap between Internet IQ tests and real IQ tests. Still, I do believe that Internet IQ tests are at least an indication of one's IQ and I also enjoy taking them as I've always loved that sort of puzzles. The reason I changed my signature has already been explained higher-up in this thread.

Xman said:

Legal Notice:

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

So because hotlinks 3 times to a certain site, it falls under the definition of an advertisement?!?!?

Anyway, you guys are waaaay too easily offended.

anart said:
Xman said:

Since 'out of the box' has yet to return to amend his/her signature to abide by forum rules, it has been removed for him/her.

I had a busy weekend. Whatever happened to patience?

Out of the Box said:
I just saw this IQ thingy in someone's signature on the Conspiracy Café forum and figured "why not do this myself"? There was no other motivation behind that, except perhaps to point out to others that it's quite idiotic to call me stupid ;)

Interesting. Here you are, acting mechanically and apparently without too much thought and copying something from some forum in order to point out to others that you are neither an idiot or stupid. Well...I guess that your actions negated your intentions. :rolleyes:

Out of the Box said:
This is not the kind of policy I'm used to on Internet forums. In fact, on most forums it is actually very uncommon to provide back-up data and I tend to be one of the few to actually do so.

I'm just saying that the rules of this forum as you explain them are far from what I'm used to with regards to Internet forums. Whether I did or did not read the referenced thread in its entirety is irrelevant.

How can you determine what's relevant and what's not if you already admitted that the rules of this forum are different?

Out of the Box said:
I have a day job and a household to take care of, besides a load of books to read and a bunch of other activities that pretty much fill my day. Forum life has been reduced largely to filling my spare time at work. If I had the time to run my own Internet forum, I would have done so quite some time ago.

Well, I guess it means that we are just a homeless, jobless and ignorant bunch who have enough time on our hands to run a forum ;)

Out of the Box said:
So because hotlinks 3 times to a certain site, it falls under the definition of an advertisement?!?!?

It falls under a definition of being rude and offensive, especially after it was pointed out to you that such behavior is unacceptable here.

Out of the Box said:
Anyway, you guys are waaaay too easily offended.

Seems like we are. So why don't you find another forum where rules are familiar and people aren't that 'sensitive'?

Keit said:
Interesting. Here you are, acting mechanically and apparently without too much thought and copying something from some forum in order to point out to others that you are neither an idiot or stupid. Well...I guess that your actions negated your intentions. :rolleyes:

Does a person really need to contemplate every action he takes? It's just a signature for an Internet forum, for ****'s sake !

Keit said:
Out of the Box said:

How can you determine what's relevant and what's not if you already admitted that the rules of this forum are different?

Please tell me how whether I did or did not read the referenced thread is relevant to saying that the rules of this forum as explained in this thread are far from what I'm used to.

Keit said:
Well, I guess it means that we are just a homeless, jobless and ignorant bunch who have enough time on our hands to run a forum ;)

I never implied that.

Keit said:
It falls under a definition of being rude and offensive, especially after it was pointed out to you that such behavior is unacceptable here.

... especially after it was pointed out to you that such behavior is unacceptable here??? WTF are you talking about?

Keit said:
Seems like we are. So why don't you find another forum where rules are familiar and people aren't that 'sensitive'?

Why should I?

Back
Top Bottom