The Fabrication of Roman Antiquity

Hindsight Man

Jedi Master

I found this article that proposes than the idea of Western Roman empire is largely a fabrication and that Rome as we think of it had more than just it's roots in Greece.This article is a first in a series yet to be published,but those with an interest in history and those who haven't yet read Fomenko's work will likely find something to chew on.

tschai

Jedi Master

I found this article that proposes than the idea of Western Roman empire is largely a fabrication and that Rome as we think of it had more than just it's roots in Greece.This article is a first in a series yet to be published,but those with an interest in history and those who haven't yet read Fomenko's work will likely find something to chew on.
I haven’t finished reading this yet but so far a fascinating read. Thank you for this! As Laura has pointed out much of history as we know it is completely wrong so the works of diligent scholars uncovering the truth are much appreciated.

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Well, I'm not too sure that this is the work of "diligent scholars". I read it and wasn't much impressed. Like so many who do not take into account planetary cataclysms and "readjustments" of history, they appear to be throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Hindsight Man

Jedi Master
Well, I'm not too sure that this is the work of "diligent scholars". I read it and wasn't much impressed. Like so many who do not take into account planetary cataclysms and "readjustments" of history, they appear to be throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
I agree to a point,for example saying Caesar isn't real is demonstrably false.But you've been buried in this material for at least ten years,most people going into it have no clue of cataclysms or the extent to which history has been hidden and re-written.They also don't have C's to help guide them.I guess I'm just happy to see more people questioning the uniformitarian version of history.

Hindsight Man

Jedi Master

The second article just came out : How Fake is Church History?

Top Bottom