The Far Countries

dreamer

Jedi Master
This meditation aid was designed and composed using an Beta-Alpha-Theta progressions of Binaural Beats. A “shamanic drum” beat with subtle sound textures and an OM Mantra chant / chorus were added. At two points during the exercise a high cymbal sound was introduced to induce lucidity. The main carrier throughout is the brainwave entrainment sound, which modulates through beta, alpha and theta waveforms for ten minutes each and finishes on the pure sound.

This sequence should be listened to using head phones. Find a secluded spot, get into a comfortable position and allow yourself to submerge into the sounds. When thoughts arise, simply focus your attention easily back onto the sound. Enjoy.
[...]

@dreamer,

Why would you trust these meditations more than something like Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program?

The first one sounds like something from Tibet where there are some not so good influences as many might think.

In The Wave Laura thoroughly explored these practices there were some surprising discoveries. I am not saying the audio you have chosen to ingest is either good or bad. I would just think twice before accepting them as beneficial.

Darkness Over Tibet – Part 1
T. Illion wrote in the preface to Darkness Over Tibet:

In my book In Secret Tibet I have given an outline of my recent journey to Tibet […] After witnessing various marvels […] I reached the final stage of the journey in the most inaccessible part of the country where live the genuine Tibetan hermits, who can read people’s thoughts and possess the strange power to maintain themselves young almost indefinitely.
David-Neel also writes about such, as well as those who achieve this state by the “Dark method,” telling us that this method seems to involve the consumption of human flesh. She tells us:

There exist, so [some anchorites belonging to the Dzogschen sect] said, certain human beings who have attained such a height degree of spiritual perfection, that the original material substance of their bodies has become transmuted into a more subtle one which possesses special qualities. […] A morsel of their transformed flesh, when eaten, will produce a special kind of ecstasy and bestow knowledge and supernormal powers upon the person partaking of it.
David-Neel describes for us the rituals of these “sacred feasts” in some detail, and the feeling that one begins to get about the whole Tibetan “spiritualism” is one of revulsion.

Nevertheless, she confirms that there are mystics and hermits who are of the light, though it seems that the vast majority of Tibetan mysticism is purely and simply black magic and sorcery.

Getting back to Illion, he writes about the rare, few and far between Wise men:

My talks with these wise men, which are recorded in my earlier book, reflect a certain degree of understanding of the vital problems of Life and Death, spiritual crimes, Salvation and Eternity, and many of my readers will have wondered how the author arrived at a degree of understanding which made these spiritual contacts possible.
Let me say, then, in this connection, that real understanding in spiritual matters is the result of much bitter fighting, of suffering, spiritual agony and soul passion. Life itself would have no meaning if there was no fighting on all planes, if all was smooth and monotonous. Everything fights in nature. Every plant fights to get more sunlight. Every animal fights for food; the angels themselves fight. Constant struggle on all planes to which it has access is the birthright of the creature. Woe to him who wants to put himself on a level with the Creator and escape fighting! […]
On my travels I have met some of the highest spiritual entities incarnated in the flesh, and not only those working for the Creator but also those working against him.
Even the fires of hell have their mission. They destroy man if he is weak, but if he is strong they purify by burning the dross away. […]
Spirituality actually is a very stormy ocean. The currents of life are interwoven, and Good and Evil, Light and Shadow, are within a hairbreadth from each other. [Illion, Darkness Over Tibet, 1937, Rider & Co, London, Reprinted by Adventures Unlimited Press, 1991]
Since I was so struck by the perspective of T. Illion which so closely coincided with many things the C’s had said, I decided to ask the C’s about this book, if it was a report of a real 3rd density travel experience, or not. Their response was most interesting:

05-04-02
A: It is a disguise for conveying truths of a spiritual nature as well as a depiction of 4th density realities.
At the same time that I was considering the problem of this book, several members of the Quantum Future School had the following exchange:

After mulling over the Adventures stuff about the plausible lie, and happening to receive an email that turned out to be an “urban legend”, I was struck by something… Laura had mentioned that when we *believe* a lie, we end up “feeding” the creator of the lie. There seems to be a veritable plethora of these urban legends, hoaxes, etc. going around the Internet, and it makes me wonder if the reason for their creation is that each time someone reads and believes these “plausible lies”, it feeds the person who created it…
There are a lot of movies that try to “yank” a person’s emotions, and if one gives into the emotional manipulation — effectively “believing” the lie — I’ve noticed that one tends to feel drained afterwards… Is this something similar? When one becomes involved in the “lie”, one is effectively “believing” it, and thus “feeds” the creator of the lie (which doesn’t have to be 3D)? Does this seem right?
Another member responded:

Really good point, that believing in a lie feeds its creator. If true, then here’s another thought with frightening implications: one of the biggest lies is linear time, and we know who created that for us…
Since I had just finished reading Illion’s book, and it was so a apropos, I wrote the following:

This recent Illion book addresses this subject in a certain way that really struck me. In the following, Illion is having a conversation with a young brigand, a temporary traveling companion:

It seems that Tibet has a lot of monasteries and the interest in religion is very intense there. Illion points out that there are festivals celebrated throughout the year at the various monasteries, attracting many pilgrims. He mentions that:

[O]n those occasions a gay and cheerful atmosphere reigns supreme, in strange contrast to the teaching of the Buddhists, asserting that all life is inherently bad and that escaping from the wheel of rebirths and all forms of material existence is the supreme goal of the Buddhists.
Illion learns that, not far from where he is studying various meditation exercises, there is a monastery where a famous oracle was going to visit and do his thing in public. Illion is very interested in witnessing this spectacle and travels to this nearby monastery where the pilgrims are pouring in for the big event. Additionally, a religious play was going to be presented by the lamas of the monastery.

The description of the demons “riding the oracle” is pretty interesting, but what is even more curious is that after his “event,” he is handed a big sword, about 25 pounds of substantial steel, that he grasps in his bare hands and “folds” it as though it were made of soft wax. Shades of Yuri Geller! (Keep in mind that this account was written in 1936.)

The crowd in the monastery went into a sort of frenzy upon witnessing this miraculous metal-bending event. Illion comments:

Crowds easily fuse into one “group soul,” and then the individual no longer behaves as he would behave individually. Crowds really are not the sum total of all the individualities present. They seem to be a suddenly formed new entity actuated by a kind of “group soul.” It is man sinking back temporarily into the “group consciousness” from which civilized man is just about to emerge. I think only the greatest of the great [are] fully and definitely individualized and beyond the possibility of lapsing back temporarily into group consciousness.
We of course wonder just what is going on when Yuri demonstrates his ability and people all over the world are able to bend metal as well during such exercises.

HALF-HOUR BINAURAL BEATS MEDITATION AID
The track slides down from from 10 hz to 5hz and then 4hz with a soothing water track and gentle background noise.

Before I come to this forum, I did some of the methods that might help rise my frequency. Some I did few times and some month.
But since I joined here, I have been doing EE few years but never tired of doing it!

But I found out that a group decision/choice is very important matter, because doing same methods generate unique energy that belong to same group, and that frequency imprint in the universe.

So, our forum members doing EE together on Monday and Thursday. This group activity generated energies that connect to each other members, also imprinting on universe.

November 28th 2009
Q: (L) You mean, if we, our group, our forum, our activities generate certain energies, it empowers people who aren't even connected to us to do things?
A: Yes
Q: (L) Well!
(C******) So they would have the courage to stand up and say what really is.
(L) Well, I guess we gotta keep on going because it's so much fun to see these things coming out! (laughter) I mean, I don't wanna stop the show or anything. We've gotta keep the lights going.

August 5th 2009
Q: (L) I would like to know if you have any comments to make on the progress of our breathing and meditation program for the readers of our forum and perhaps other people who are practicing it about whom we know nothing?
A: It is already having effects in other realms.
Q: (L) What other realms?
A: 4, 5, 6D.

Q: (L) In what respect?
A: Humans should remember the hermetic maxim can go both ways in some respects. Those who are destined to "meet" themselves in the future can now do so with greater facility due to these efforts. We once said that "you in the future" could "rewrite" cosmic programs... that goes for others too. They are now learning the programming language.
Q: (L) A number of people on the forum have talked about the zoning out thing, the, ya know... while still awake seemingly, losing all awareness of self and just kind of zoning out. What is this phenomenon?
A: See previous answer and think of it as spending "time" with the higher self/teacher instead of wasting the ability to dissociate on futile illusions. Also remember that "time" spent in this process utilizes this "soul ability" as it was originally intended. It taxes the soul greatly to be embodied.

Back
Top Bottom