THE GREAT PYRAMID, 15,000 YEARS OLD?

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
http://www.dcca.nl/art/piramide-uk.htm

There have been so many truths and lies written about the famous and endlessly researched pyramids of Egypt. After centuries of research and speculations one is still not in agreement over, who, what, when and how the Great Pyramid has been built. Modern day Egyptologists are in agreement that Cheops is the builder of the Great Pyramid. Egyptologists are certain of this. There isn't a doubt possible especially considering the fact that above the 'kings chamber' in the so called 'decompression chamber' a cartouche has been found with the name Cheops written on it. According to Egyptologists this is the most convincing piece of evidence that Cheops built the Great Pyramid. However the originality of the cartouche of Khufu has been doubted ever since the 'discovery' of the cartouche of Khufu by Colonel Howard Vyse in 1837. Quite soon after his 'discovery' one thought that he had possibly painted the cartouche in a highly ambiguous location himself (one of Vyse's co-workers noticed that the paint used on the cartouche was still wet). After some very thorough research Zecharia Sitchin was able to produce enough evidence in 1980 that the cartouche was an imitation. Sitchin tells us that the cartouche was painted with symbols that weren't used for another 2000 years after the time of Khufu . Even though there is enough evidence against it many Egyptologists believe that this cartouche is the convincing bit of information that Khufu was the builder of the Great Pyramid of Giza.

But is this true? Are the Egyptologists correct in what they are trying to fool us into believing ? Let's look at what other facts are available for us out there. Oddly enough these are facts that hardly any one ever speaks of because these facts originate from an Arabic source of old and can not be counted. There are various reports written by Arabic chronicle writers that can tell us that the Great Pyramid of Giza was built before the all destructive deluge in order to save the knowledge that mankind had received from the gods. Several of these reports have been summarized in the Hitat of Al Makrizi (translated in the early 1900's from Arabic into German at the University of Leiden) A very detailed report is given over the Great Pyramid and the builder of it - an Egyptian king from before the deluge.

At one time it was said that there was a white outer shell on the Great Pyramid from which one could read when the Great Pyramid was built. In the year 827 AD Harun Al Rashid appointed Egypt to his son caliph Abdullah Al-Mahmun. In this same year Harun Al-Rashid had already conquered North Africa in the name of the Holy War, the Jihad, in order to convert all the inhabitants of those regions to Islam. Al-Mahmun probably thought; 'I am the boss and Egypt is mine, the Pyramid is mine and I'm going to see what is buried in it especially since having heard the old legends of weapons that did not rust and glass that could bend'. It is most probable that this would have caused the whole outer layer to disconnect during the earthquake of 1301 AD. After the earthquake the stones were recycled to rebuild Cairo.

Around the year 1200 AD Dr. Abu Sahyd had his practice straight across from the Great Pyramid. He devoted most of his spare time to his greatest hobby; the Egyptian antiquity. He most likely had the texts on the Great Pyramid, which he wasn't able to decipher himself, translated by the Copts who were the only ones who had mastered and were still able to read old Egyptian writing. According to Abu Sahyd one of the texts said that the Great Pyramid was built in 'Falling Vulture in Cancer'. What does this phrase mean? and can we determine from this fact exactly how old the Great Pyramid of Giza really is? I think so.

The Sun is always ahead in the Zodiac except for in the springtime when the Sun runs behind, as if it were falling. To summarize the ancient pyramid text - it says that the pyramids were built in Falling Vulture in Cancer'. If we translate this into plain English then it says that the pyramid was built when the Sun lowered into springtime in the period of Cancer, which ran from approx. 8810 - 6650 BC. The signs of the Zodiac run backwards, currently we are living in the time of Pisces. Before that there was Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer and Leo. If the Arabian legends are correct then something is not right because apparently the Great Pyramid was built before the great fold which we just saw was during the period of Cancer which ran from approx. 8810 - 6650 BC. So were the Arabian historians way off or were they correct? Egyptian priests had told Herodotus that the Sun had risen four times outside of it's 'normal' place, that is to say twice where the Sun sets and twice where the Sun rises. According to current day scholars it is simply not possible that the Sun rose in the west so the the part where Herodotus tells us of the Egyptians is simply wiped off the table as a misinterpretation. But Herodotus wasn't crazy, he was right.

In his book 'Astrology of ancient Egypt' Albert Slosman gives a literal translation of the Egyptian hieroglyphics which tell us that the Earth turned 180 degrees during the Great Disaster (the deluge). Ancient Arabic chronicle writers also noted that; 'the reason Saurid had the Great Pyramid built was because he had a dream 300 years before the devastating deluge that the Earth turned, the people sought refuge, and that the stars came tumbling down'.

After the Earth had turned 180 degrees and retained her normal rotation on her axis that is when it appeared from the Earth as if the Sun rose in the west. The logical consequence of that being that the Zodiac also ran in an opposite direction and that is why the period of Cancer came before the period of Leo. If we start calculating backwards then we get the following results; Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, the deluge at which point the Earth rotated 180 degrees and before that the period of Cancer, because the Sun went throughout the Zodiacs in an opposite direction during that time period and from the Earth it appeared that the Zodiacs had a different order then what we have today. Herodotus was not crazy! He wrote down precisely what the Egyptian priests had told him.

If we examine all these facts in a logical manner and not be too quick to say that some of these facts don't make any sense because we don't know where they fit into the big picture just yet or that some historian did write down the facts incorrectly then we conclude nothing different then the fact that the Great Pyramid built in 'Falling Vulture in Cancer' is 15,000 years old. It is in this manner that all the previous facts including the Arabic ones, come to a very logical conclusion; they tally up!

Muhammad ben Abdallah ben Abd el-Hakam gives us a very simple and logical explanation as to why we know that the Great Pyramid is from before the deluge. That simply being the fact that if it was from after the deluge, mankind would know a whole lot more about it today. In my opinion there isn't anything that can be brought up to oppose this simple verdict even though many a man would like to.

As usual time will tell.

(c) Robert Boerman 2000.

Translated by Marijke Bouma.

Hi Laura

What Cassiopeans say about pyramids datation? And more mysterious, what is the purpose?

Some claim to have find the way they were built like M.Houdin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKZcUmLgjmA through an internal ramp and using the great galery to lift up the 60t granit stones for the king's room. One another thinks that the pyramid is built, more particularly the king's room, to resist to pressure (hydraulic pressure) _http://autospeed.celeonet.fr/khufu/spip.php?article40. The idea is that this pressure pushes on a jack (hydraulic jack).

In the last link, the arguments they expose are very interesting. But I can't figure out the purpose puting the king's room under pressure so I feel difficulties to give sense to this hypothesis.

If you have any explanation or someone else, I would be very thankfull for your informations.

osmose78 said:
Hi Laura

What Cassiopeans say about pyramids datation? And more mysterious, what is the purpose?
Q: (L) Now, on to the questions I have prepared: In a previous session you said that the pyramid was built 10,643 years ago. That would be 8,649 BC. Is that a correct figure, or was there any
corruption?
A: Yes. Correct.
Q: Then you talked about the pyramid as a focuser of energy to do 'all things' or many things. Later we asked about Stonehenge and you said that Stonehenge was built 6,000 BC by Druids, an
early Aryan group, as an energy director to do 'all things.' This seems to be that both structures had similar design functions. Is that correct?
A: No. Stonehenge is a vector of energy derived from Solar and Cosmic rays. Pyramids focus electromagnetic energy from the atmosphere ambiently. Stonehenge was built 8,000 BC, by the
way.
Q: If it was built in 8,000 BC, and the Pyramids were built 8,649 BC, which is 10,643 years ago, more or less, that means that they were built at almost the same time, or at least within 600
years of each other. If they were built at almost the same time, were they built by the same, or similar groups of people?
A: Atlantean descendants.
Q: Obviously the Great Pyramid is a marvel of engineering - and Stonehenge is as well - yet the two structures are so dissimilar. The Pyramid presents such a finished and sharp and elegant
appearance, and Stonehenge might give a person - of course that is based on how it appears today - a more primitive presentation.
A: Was not originally.
Q: Did they work in conjunction with one another and did the two groups that built them in communication with one another?
A: No and yes.
Q: Was it two different groups? One with the Stonehenge business and one with the Pyramid business?
A: Offshoots of same group.
Q: Were they antagonistic toward one another or were they friendly toward one another?
A: No, yes.
Q: If the flood of Noah, as you have said before, occurred 10,662 BC, that means that the Pyramid and Stonehenge were built more than 2,000 years after this event.
A: Yes.
Q: Did it take 2,000 years for them to develop or create the technology?
A: No.
Q: What were they doing in those 2,000 years?
A: Reassembling.
Q: In that 2,000 years of reassembling, do you mean reassembling as a group through reincarnative processes...
A: All. Built using sound wave technology.
Q: When you say that it was built using sound wave technology, were these sound waves produced by human voices or by instruments or mechanical devices of some sort?
A: Mostly latter.
Q: What kind of a device would this be? What would you call it?
A: Something like tuning fork.
Q: It would be something that could be struck and would produce a sound that could then be directed in some way?
A: A sound enhancing collector/focuser.
Q: Can we build such a thing?
A: Must be like a two-way antenna; solidly brass or bronze.
Q: Other than a solid piece of metal, were there any other internal parts such as a mechanism of some sort?
A: Silicon arterial wand.
Q: (A) Can we see somewhere a picture of this?
A: No pictures exist to where you have access.
Q: (L) Was the pyramid itself ever used as a sounding mechanism, the chambers?
A: Not exactly.
Q: How many chambers or cells are there in the Great Pyramid?
A: 19.
Q: So, there are some that have not been found yet. Now, according to this book, the 'Message of the Sphinx, 'they' are saying that the orientation of the pyramid complex which includes the
Sphinx, designates or denotes a time, or replicates on the ground the pattern of Orion related to the constellation of Leo exactly 10,500 years ago. What is the significance of this date 10,500
years ago?
A: Complex, but what about Orion?!?
Q: What about Orion?
A: For you to surmise.
Q: Was this a date when the ships from Orion arrived to go into orbit around the Earth?
A: No. Now you should study all you can about supernovae.
Q: Okay, there was a mention of a supernova in this book. Was there a supernova at that particular time?
A: Maybe, but the real question should be: Will there be one again, and soon?
Q: They have said that this designates the lowest point of Orion in the processional cycle, the nadir of the cycle, and that the midheaven would be 2400 AD. If you have the representation of this
processional nadir, what is the next 'notch' on the clock? Is it going to be the midheaven of the cycle 400 years or so from now?
A: Best not to assume without adequate date

osmose78 said:
]Some claim to have find the way they were built like M.Houdin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKZcUmLgjmA through an internal ramp and using the great galery to lift up the 60t granit stones for the king's room. One another thinks that the pyramid is built, more particularly the king's room, to resist to pressure (hydraulic pressure) _http://autospeed.celeonet.fr/khufu/spip.php?article40. The idea is that this pressure pushes on a jack (hydraulic jack).

In the last link, the arguments they expose are very interesting. But I can't figure out the purpose puting the king's room under pressure so I feel difficulties to give sense to this hypothesis.

If you have any explanation or someone else, I would be very thankfull for your informations.

Q: That's the truth! Okay, we have this Orion Mystery book. It seems to have quite a bit of discussion on the shafts that hint at something you mentioned a long time ago. They say that the fellows
who originally measured the shafts were in error and their measurements are accurate now. But, you mentioned that the shafts change position, so the previous, as well as the current
measurements could BOTH be correct. Is that so?
A: Ultrasound reading showed inner chambers change in position.
Q: What were the functions of the so-called air shafts of these chambers? It seems that the southern shaft of the Queen's chamber orients to Sirius, and the southern shaft of the King's chamber
orients to Orion, but only at certain times. What was the function of the orientation to these stars?
A: Stand within airshaft of the queen's chamber, and you shall not age.
Q: You can't do that... they are only about 22 cm square. And, the queen's chamber air shaft does not even open to the outside. And, up in this shaft, they have discovered a little door which has
not, to my knowledge, been opened yet. Nevertheless, one could not stand in these shafts.
A: Why not?
Q: Because they are only 22 cm square!
A: You are allowing third density supposition to creep in.
Q: Why were they oriented to Orion and Sirius?
A: What do you think?
Q: I don't know! I don't think stellar radiation could have anything to do with it. And, the authors of this book think that it is a time marker. It shows the exact orientation at about 2400 B.C. and
then at about 10,400 B.C.... What is the significance of this?
A: Discover.
Q: Ouspensky thought that the Grand Gallery held the key to the whole pyramid...
A: No.
Q: What IS the key to the pyramid?
A: Use the math as given.
Q: Okay, what was the purpose of the Grand Gallery?
A: Energy collector.
Q: What were the notches in the floor for?
A: Note the sequence.
Q: The Queen's chamber is lined with limestone; the King's chamber is lined with black granite. Why the difference?
A: Perfection in methods of sound wave construction.
Q: What do you mean?
A: Where do you suppose the black granite was excavated?
Q: I don't know. Not from there, for sure.
A: Okay, so what does this mean?
Q: I don't know. I thought there might be a difference in the purposes of the room because of the different construction. But, what you seem to be saying is that it was due to improved techniques
of construction. So, the Queen's chamber must have been built first. Did they use the Queen's chamber to perfect the methods so that they could then build the Kings' chamber?
A: Important thing here is the method, not the purpose.
Q: What brought about the perfection in sound wave construction methods?
A: Increased knowledge.
Q: How long, from start to finish, did it take to build this pyramid?
A: 6 months.
Q: And their knowledge was so significantly increased from the building of the Queen's chamber, within this period that the King's chamber could then be built differently?
Q: Was the Queen's chamber finished first?
Q: Was it then used to increase the knowledge?
A: Close.
Q: What is behind the little door in the Southern Shaft?
A: Secrets of the Parthenon.
Q: What are the secrets of the Parthenon?
A: You will see.

Great great thanks Seek 10 :) and of course to Cassiopeans :)

I feel sorry but, do you have a transcription about the cartouche on one of the rafters?

Great to all again :)

osmose78 said:
I feel sorry but, do you have a transcription about the cartouche on one of the rafters?
you can find MOST of the transcripts here http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,13581.0.html . Search on that specific word doesn't find much. I am not sure of the origins or meaning of it, but we understand that all these birds/animals, odd shaped weapons could be related to plasma discharge shapes from electrical universe our ancients witnessed.

Great thanks again seek 10 :)

I will try to find the transcription in the link you have given. I feel sorry. I am not enough used to the forum. :-[

At least, with your previous post, I now know they are far from the reality.

Thanks for all.

For Osmos 78: John Cadman : Great Pyramid Hydraulic Pulse Generator and Water Pump
is an excellent assessment based on model experimentation.
I would add that the workings demonstrate what I believe is a water maser.

I added a reply 7/4/2013 to the Boskop article.

The possibility of a nuclear pyramid should be considered. Strong evidence is presented and it fits in with Cayce and the Cs information of advanced technology. Consider sound wave technology might be used with plutonium buttons, as in powering oscillators or forming a useful power source. I liked how the ancients only used Giza for a few hundred years before successfully decommissioning the project. Compare that to our nuclear history. Here's the abstract and intro, worth reading the whole thing at the website as it includes diagrams of the interiors of the three Giza pyramids.

http://nuclearpyramid.com/great_pyramid.php

This paper was originally reviewed and published in the Meta Research Bulletin, Volume 10, Number 3, September 15, 2001 by Meta Research, Inc, a scientific non-profit corporation dedicated to supporting promising but unpopular alternative ideas in astronomy.
The Great Pyramid at Giza

Abstract: The complexity, precision and size of the Great Pyramid are contrasted to the simplicity of pharaohs’ tombs. It is proposed that it is a plutonium mill. Its perfection of construction and choice of materials are compared against all other pyramids. The current history of plutonium production is related. The internal geometry of the pyramid is given correspondence to the process steps of breeding plutonium, separating plutonium from other material, disposing of radioactive waste, using water and producing hydroelectric power. The practical value of plutonium and the economic justification of the pyramid are discussed. Later attempts by the Egyptians to recreate the power and value of the pyramid are analyzed. Scientific methods for testing whether or not nuclear fission occurred within the pyramid are defined.
Introduction
The Great Pyramid at Giza has remained a complete mystery in modern times. When was it built? Who built it? Above all else, what is it? Conventional Egyptology declares that all pyramids were tombs for the pharaohs.

The sophistication, required technology and cost of the Great Pyramid conflict with the thought that it is simply a tomb. This level of effort for a burial place stretches common sense to the breaking point.

To quote Alan Alford (The Phoenix Solution) “Is it so crazy to suggest that the unique design of the Great Pyramid was a legacy from an earlier, more advanced culture? In my view, it is certainly much less crazy than continuing to believe that the Pyramid was constructed as a tomb for a dead king, and that he built this totally over-engineered and revolutionary wonder of the world with absolute perfection at the first attempt.”

His statement was the genesis of this paper.

It is proposed here that the Great Pyramid was a nuclear fission production mill, and it was a technical and financial success. It did not create energy but packaged energy within artificially created isotopes of plutonium. This hypothesis is not fantastic in the sense that it would be a physical impossibility but is fantastic only in the fact that it upsets the conventional history of man. The case for this claim is developed in the remainder of this paper. The approach is to drop preconceptions about religion and culture, and look upon the Great Pyramid as a business investment.

The Other Two Pyramids at Giza
http://nuclearpyramid.com/other_two_pyramids.php

Solution to Our Energy Problem
http://nuclearpyramid.com/energy_solution.php

horse said:
The possibility of a nuclear pyramid should be considered. Strong evidence is presented and it fits in with Cayce and the Cs information of advanced technology. Consider sound wave technology might be used with plutonium buttons, as in powering oscillators or forming a useful power source. I liked how the ancients only used Giza for a few hundred years before successfully decommissioning the project. Compare that to our nuclear history. Here's the abstract and intro, worth reading the whole thing at the website as it includes diagrams of the interiors of the three Giza pyramids.

This paper was originally reviewed and published in the Meta Research Bulletin, Volume 10, Number 3, September 15, 2001 by Meta Research, Inc, a scientific non-profit corporation dedicated to supporting promising but unpopular alternative ideas in astronomy.

Abstract: The complexity, precision and size of the Great Pyramid are contrasted to the simplicity of pharaohs’ tombs. It is proposed that it is a plutonium mill. Its perfection of construction and choice of materials are compared against all other pyramids. The current history of plutonium production is related. The internal geometry of the pyramid is given correspondence to the process steps of breeding plutonium, separating plutonium from other material, disposing of radioactive waste, using water and producing hydroelectric power. The practical value of plutonium and the economic justification of the pyramid are discussed. Later attempts by the Egyptians to recreate the power and value of the pyramid are analyzed. Scientific methods for testing whether or not nuclear fission occurred within the pyramid are defined.
Introduction
The Great Pyramid at Giza has remained a complete mystery in modern times. When was it built? Who built it? Above all else, what is it? Conventional Egyptology declares that all pyramids were tombs for the pharaohs.

The sophistication, required technology and cost of the Great Pyramid conflict with the thought that it is simply a tomb. This level of effort for a burial place stretches common sense to the breaking point.

To quote Alan Alford (The Phoenix Solution) “Is it so crazy to suggest that the unique design of the Great Pyramid was a legacy from an earlier, more advanced culture? In my view, it is certainly much less crazy than continuing to believe that the Pyramid was constructed as a tomb for a dead king, and that he built this totally over-engineered and revolutionary wonder of the world with absolute perfection at the first attempt.”

His statement was the genesis of this paper.

It is proposed here that the Great Pyramid was a nuclear fission production mill, and it was a technical and financial success. It did not create energy but packaged energy within artificially created isotopes of plutonium. This hypothesis is not fantastic in the sense that it would be a physical impossibility but is fantastic only in the fact that it upsets the conventional history of man. The case for this claim is developed in the remainder of this paper. The approach is to drop preconceptions about religion and culture, and look upon the Great Pyramid as a business investment.

The Other Two Pyramids at Giza
http://nuclearpyramid.com/other_two_pyramids.php

Solution to Our Energy Problem
http://nuclearpyramid.com/energy_solution.php
This sounds very interesting, but this work should be read by scientists or wait for the opinion of Ark ...

I've read a lot of the work of Chris Dunn: http://www.gizapower.com/ and his theory about the pyramid(s) as power plant. Basically, he retro-engineered it theoretically based on what is found there and what the evidence suggests including the slots in the gallery side ramps, the corbeled walls and the ratchet style ceiling. It's pretty compelling and he explains every step of his thinking plainly. One of the interesting things about his theory is that, based on his model, he predicted what would be found behind the door in the shaft and he was correct. Dunn writes:

In 'The Giza Power Plant' page xix paragraph 3, I state:

"I began to see the drawings of the Great Pyramid, with its numerous chambers and passageways positioned with such deliberate accuracy, as the schematics of a very large machine. I became convinced that it could not be anything else, and I set about trying to understand how this machine operated. The effort could be considered similar to what is known as the process of reverse engineering. To be successful at this, I knew that I had to find an answer for every single detail found within the Great Pyramid. I could not ignore any evidence or twist it in any way. I was determined to prepare a report that was accurate and as honest as I was capable of making it."

On page123 paragraph 2, I state:

"In proposing my theory that the Great pyramid is a power plant, I am not adamantly adhering to any one proposition. The possibilities may be numerous."

On page 255 paragraph 2, I state:

"My theory is that the Great Pyramid was the ancient Egyptians' power plant. However radical the idea may seem, it is, in my mind, supported by hard archaeological evidence. The artifacts reveal that the ancient Egyptians used advanced machining methods, which supports the deduction that their civilization, and perhaps others, was technologically advanced. Nevertheless, even with the powerful evidence I have presented throughout this book, and the growing support for such ideas, there is still a mountain of evidence - or lack of it - that prevents this theory's total acceptance. I acknowledge this truth, and I am open to revising my power plant theory if another theory presents itself to explain all the anomalies in the ancient artifacts and pyramids I have examined to build my own case."

He writes about a later trip to the pyramid:

In THE GIZA POWER PLANT, I had theorized that harmonic resonators were housed in these slots and were oriented vertically toward the ceiling. I had also theorized that there was a hydrogen explosion inside the King's Chamber that shut down the power plant's operation. This explosion explained many other unusual effects that have been noted inside the Great Pyramid in the past, and I had surmised that the explosion had also destroyed the resonators inside the Grand Gallery in a terrible fire.

As we become more technologically advanced we can look at these ancient machines with more insight into the purpose and means of these devices.

A: All. Built using sound wave technology.

Q: (L) Was the pyramid itself ever used as a sounding mechanism, the chambers?
A: Not exactly.

I think the sound wave technology is the part we, at least the mainstream, have yet to rediscover.

Q: What kind of a device would this be? What would you call it?
A: Something like tuning fork.
Q: It would be something that could be struck and would produce a sound that could then be directed in some way?
A: A sound enhancing collector/focuser.
Q: Can we build such a thing?
A: Must be like a two-way antenna; solidly brass or bronze.
Q: Other than a solid piece of metal, were there any other internal parts such as a mechanism of some sort?
A: Silicon arterial wand.
Q: (A) Can we see somewhere a picture of this?
A: No pictures exist to where you have access.

A la ‘coral castle’, perhaps a hand-held portable device to manipulate matter. Could sound wave technology also manipulate matter at the atomic level? What a useful tool, I think of Dr. Who’s sonic screwdriver. The Cs hint that this might be more important than the energy collection going on at Giza and Stonehenge. A crystal needs energy to vibrate, cesium is used in atomic clocks to power a stable oscillation. Plutonium has recently been rediscovered as a power source and powers our space technology. We are still discovering new properties of this element.

horse said:
Could sound wave technology also manipulate matter at the atomic level?
I think at the right frequencies this is possible. For example, liposomal vitamin c is made with the help of ultrasound. It may be somewhat of a macroscopic comparison to that of manipulating individual atoms, but it is example of using sound to transform matter. Osit.

According to C. Dunn, the Great Pyramid transformed seismic vibrations from the ground to sound waves that were focused to and "amplified" in the high chamber resonator. Hydrogen was produced by the mixing of two liquids in the intermediate chamber (through the shafts where the "doors" with copper "electrodes" have been found). Sound vibrations would then excite the hydrogen atoms (like sonoluminescence?) and one of the upper chamber shafts, which has almost the right section (~21cm) to serve as a wave-guide for the most famous Hydrogen emission line in the microwave band would induce a simulated emission in the hydrogen. Also, I read along time ago that the choice of materials in the Pyramid, which contain Quartz crystals, can use those vibrations to produce electricity through the piezoelectric effect. There may be other possibilities as well.

An interesting point from reading Dunn is that the Great Pyramid, and a few others, have experienced an explosion inside, which he locates in the upper chamber and in the Grand Gallery for the Great Pyramid.
Apparently, after a major cataclysm hit the Giza plateau a certainly other places, nobody was able to make reparations anymore.

Reading the transcripts above, it is interesting to note that Christopher Knight (ex-"free"-mason) and Alan Butler in their book "Civilisation One" seem to connect the Megalithic civilization of Western Europe to the Great Pyramid (and to Washington DC...) through a common system of measurements based on the Megalithic Yard model.

mkrnhr said:
Reading the transcripts above, it is interesting to note that Christopher Knight (ex-"free"-mason) and Alan Butler in their book "Civilisation One" seem to connect the Megalithic civilization of Western Europe to the Great Pyramid (and to Washington DC...) through a common system of measurements based on the Megalithic Yard model.

William Fix's book, "Pyramid Odyssey", is a great book that talks about the ancient measuring systems. I wonder if Knight and Butler reference him?

I wrote a short review of Fix's book some years ago:

This is actually one of the best books on the topic of the possible existence of ancient civilizations that I have read. The reason I say that is because the author makes a good effort to stick to the facts and when he speculates, he makes it clear that this is what he is doing. He does cite some unusual evidence, but explains why he considers it useful to cite this material in a rational way. The book is also very well written, concise and the points well-argued.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who has been reading a lot of recent "alternative history/research" type books as a general grounding in the facts. It is so easy for a mistake to get propagated as a fact and William Fix tries to avoid that and to set the facts straight on some of the errors that are still being cited as fact.

If you are interested in the pyramids and ancient Egyptian civilization, you need to read this book!

Recently watched a YT full length dock on advanced ancient technology (about 3 1/2 h), mostly about the pyramids. http.www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHY6Qkgf_qs
Good to watch on a cold, rainy day instead of a movie :)

Back
Top Bottom