The Ides of March Again!

Cathryn

The Force is Strong With This One
A few weeks ago Tony Blair came on the UK news talking about education reforms, and out of the blue, perhaps because the reform were being voted on March 15th, he said beware the ides of March (twice). Tonight he said it again and it gave me the willies. With the famous quote from Shakespear relating to the demise of Julius Ceasar by a$$a$ination, I started speculating about an event he might be alluding to. Which led me to further speculation that maybe there is an unwritten law of some kind where the 'secret club' either have to forewarn the plebs before they carry out any of their diabolical deeds, or signal their plans to each other. Anyway just wanted to get that thought out on cyber-paper, the general atmostphere seems a bit heavy right now as if something imminent were in the air.
C

Something imminent like, perhaps, war in Iran? Say it isn't so!

Prob just fear mongering, its too early to go into Iran, they need to play it on the MSM over and over again for at least half a year, mmmm brainwashing.

If they want to invade Iran, they will do it whenever they need to - regardless of public opinion. I was in the pub last weekend and was talking to a friend who I had previously mentioned to that the month of March seemed to be lit up with all sorts of warning bells.

He told me that he had recently been speaking to an old school friend of his who was in the Royal Marines who was back in the UK from Cyprus on leave before being deployed along with 3500 other marines to a base in south western Afghanistan close to the Iranian border NEAR THE END OF MARCH. My friend said the soldier had told him he hadnt been given any other information and was to remain silent under the official secrets act as to where he was going. Obviously drunk geordie soldiers take no notice of the official secrets act!

I know with the "fluid nature of reality" no specific dates for events can be relied on but it does seem that March has been highlighted over and over again over recent months. We dont have to wait long to find out the score...

Cyre2067 said:
Prob just fear mongering, its too early to go into Iran, they need to play it on the MSM over and over again for at least half a year, mmmm brainwashing.
Why would you say it's too early to go into Iran? I'm just curious about what information you have that convinces you of this; after all, they have been saying it on MSM for at least three to four months and alluding to it before then. I'm not saying that the second half of March is definitely going to include fireworks, but I sure as heck find that to be at least 51% likely.

Yes, late March seems to be Israel's original plan, if anyone remembers reading the extensive article posted on Signs in late January. Obviously these things can be modified according to cicumstances, but I think it's certainly a possiblity. The only good thing about this (and it's really not much consolation), if it does happen it might cause my Mum to sit up and listen. I told her about the plan to attack Iran in late March and how the goal is decided beforehand, then the political manoeuvering follows that aim.

anart said:
Why would you say it's too early to go into Iran? I'm just curious about what information you have that convinces you of this; after all, they have been saying it on MSM for at least three to four months and alluding to it before then. I'm not saying that the second half of March is definitely going to include fireworks, but I sure as heck find that to be at least 51% likely.
This link has something on the topic: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/160306wardelayed.htm

Congressman Says Iran War Delayed
Government still in propaganda phase of build-up

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet.com | March 16 2006

Congressman Ron Paul has contradicted other high profile warnings that a military strike on Iran is right around the corner by opining that any act of aggression is still some time away and that the build-up to another war is still in the propaganda phase of being sold to the American people.

Appearing on the Alex Jones Show, Paul speculated that the Iranian oil bourse issue cannot be the only and most pressing reason for war because a similar situation arose before the Iraq invasion yet the Europeans' attitude was different.

Many speculate that the last straw for the US and Israel will be when Iran prices its oil in Euros and others follow suit.

"If they demand Euros for their oil it might not have a tremendous ramification immediately but if they do in other OPEC nations follow then they start trading oil in Euros it will have a lot of ramifications, said Paul."

"The only thing that doesn't add up is if the Europeans were opposed to what we were doing in Iraq because it was a contest between dollars and Euros, the Europeans now aren't offering any resistance whatsoever to the intimidation and the confrontation with Iran."

Paul said that he has tirelessly warned the State Department that a military strike on Iran will cause oil prices to double but that their response is mute. During last year's Bilderberg meeting it was agreed upon that oil prices would almost double in a year and to a large extent that has happened.

"The only thing they hint at is taking out these nuclear sites which they can't even prove exist yet they're about ready to attack them with bombs. This will have a horrendous ramification on the price of oil and I don't think the Iranians are going to sit back and be defeated as easily as the Iraqi government was defeated, warned the Congressman."

While Russian parliamentarians such as Vladimir Zhirinovsky have stated that targeted military strikes on Iran will commence around March 28th, the day of the Israeli election, Paul in more cautious in his assessment of the timetable for war.

"I don't think they're on the verge of doing it I think they're still in the propaganda phase."

"I think that what you hear now, all the noise and all the talk is to get the American people ready because they have to have a reason to go in and that's what they're preparing the American people for."

The Congressman said that the flames of war are being stoked by internationalists who have no loyalty to America and that their ultimate goal is complete control of the earth's resources.

"I think their ultimate goal is to have control of natural resources and the biggest resource that they're interested in is oil. In the process they want to control the banking system which means the dollar is very important to them. They also want to control the military power that dominates the world, which is of course our military power so they're very influential there, said Paul."

"I don't think they have any sense of loyalty to nations, they're internationalists in the worst sense. I don't think there's anything wrong with being an internationalist in the sense that you travel and trade with people and study and learn, but international in the sense of international control of resources is wrong."

Paul fears that the establishment left wing and the Democrats are even more eager to slit America's throat than they were before the Iraq invasion, saying that opposition to hostilities with Iran is significantly weaker than it was for the invasion of Iraq.

"It seems like the left is much more ready to do something about Iran than they were about Iraq so I see our opposition even weaker, said Paul."

The Congressman re-iterated his belief that Democrats would however endeavor to impeach Bush following the 2006 elections, but more as a political stunt than any real interest in saving the country.
There is also the theory that the impending ware in Iran has to do with that country's intent to establish an independent oil bourse. So now it happens that the bourse itself is delayed:

http://www.iranian.ws/iran_news/publish/article_14125.shtml

Like with bird flu and terror attacks on the US, it may be that these event's can't just be orchestrated, but have to occur under the right conditions. It may not be enough that the public is afraid, but that the public needs to be afraid enough.

Who knows? I just keep seeing these impending dooms that keep getting put off, and the ax perpetually looming, but never quite falling. Not that I would like to see it fall, but if we consider that the PTB needs for conditions to be favourable for their plans to be enacted, we masses may actually be not so disempowered as the PTB tries to present. Somebody's think tank must be calculating that that any negative events are likely to backfire as things stand.

I have to acknowledge that, by observation, the more 'noise' generated about an impending possibility in the war/terror attack arena, the less likely that event will happen. After all, the more caught by surprise the populace is, the more negative energy is generated. However, assuming that the information we've been given by the MSM that Iran is going to change their oil bourse to the Euro, that the Isreali elections fall in the latter part of March, and that G.W.'s approval ratings are hovering around 34%, it certainly seems that a significant amount of pressure is being applied to make 'something' happen in the latter half of March. With that said, and with the fact that the MSM is involved in spreading this information, the disinfo quotient is correspondingly high. I had previously read the information on the link you supplied, EsoQuest, and it certainly applies, but I suppose my question addressed the confidence of Cyre2067's remarks, as much as their content. Perhaps I'm simply interested in any information he has that I don't - just so I can get, however illusory, a better grip on the situation. =)

Back
Top Bottom