The Matrix Resurrections (2021)

Revolucionar

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
There are HD versions as well - if you know where to look for them ;-D (i.e. new Spiderman is still a Cam version only,)

+ here is a 2G rule for cinemas, so no cinema for me....
Oh, I didn't realize it was available on HBO max in the US.

Anthony

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
For all its faults, and there are plenty, at least the movie has a few ideas that make you think; such as the interrelation of free will and destiny, how one can be asleep even after being unplugged from the Matrix, that the vast majority of people wish to remain in a state of ignorance, how the system weaponizes ideas to lull people into sleep, and so on.

Turns out, in my Matrix, the worse we treat you, the more we manipulate you, the more energy you produce.
Face reality, people. Movies are dead. Games are dead. Narrative? Dead. Media is nothing but neuro-trigger response and viral conditioning.

Bastian

Dagobah Resident
Hello.
A question for those among you who've already watched this movie : what's the first name of Trinity/Tiffany's husband ?
(I understood "Chad", but I'm not sure.)

Goemon_

Jedi Council Member
Hello.
A question for those among you who've already watched this movie : what's the first name of Trinity/Tiffany's husband ?
(I understood "Chad", but I'm not sure.)
That is what they say here: link

"Trinity has changed a lot in Matrix Resurrections. The heroine, prisoner of a new Matrix, calls herself Tiffany. She is now the mother of two children and finds herself married to a man, Chad. The latter, who appears briefly several times in the film, is played by Chad Stahelski, coordinator of the fights of the Matrix trilogy, understudy of Keanu Reeves, but also director of John Wick."

Regulattor

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Watched yesterdey, no covid pass requred here in Croatia for entering Cinemas. All in all waste of time for me.
But didn't expect it to meet triology in the first place, it had a strong "The last Jedi" taste. Would not recomend if you can
better spend your time.

unkl brws

Jedi Council Member
For all its faults, and there are plenty, at least the movie has a few ideas that make you think; such as the interrelation of free will and destiny, how one can be asleep even after being unplugged from the Matrix, that the vast majority of people wish to remain in a state of ignorance, how the system weaponizes ideas to lull people into sleep, and so on.

I finally watched it on DVD recently (I couldn't see it in the theatre as you had to be vaxxed at the time). While there was the odd interesting idea here and there as was mentioned, I don't recommend shoveling through this cinematic excrement to find them. This film has officially "swallowed the blue pill". Stick with the original Matrix from 1999; better plot, better story, and WAY better action.

Top Bottom