The meaning of life.

Ra (Law of One) says:

Questioner: A positively oriented entity may select a certain narrow path of
thinking and activities during an incarnation and program conditions that
would create physical pain if this were not followed. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Questioner: Would a negatively oriented entity do anything like this?
Could you give me an example?

Ra: I am Ra. A negatively oriented individual mind/body/spirit complex
will ordinarily program for wealth, ease of existence, and the utmost
opportunity for power. Thus many negative entities burst with the physical
complex distortion you call health.

However, a negatively oriented entity may choose a painful condition in
order to improve the distortion toward the so-called negative emotive
mentations such as anger, hatred, and frustration. Such an entity may use
an entire incarnative experience honing a blunt edge of hatred or anger so
that it may polarize more towards the negative or separated pole.

Perhaps, some of us may have decided to dedicate a complete incarnation, just to have the opportunity to make a single "comment" in a certain "forum", to give the opportunity for "something" to happen.

Everything that happened in our life, to give the "opportunity" to a single event.

The C's spoke of a special group of "green berets" of "Jesus."

I would not be surprised if some soul were capable of such a huge sacrifice.

It's just something that has occurred to me and I wanted to share it.

Session 27 January 1996.

: (PZ) Well, how many damn lessons do you have to get?

A: As many "damn" lessons as you need!

Q: (S) What about the prayers that are directed to Jesus?

A: Jesus is one of us in "special service" sector.

Q: (L) Like a "green beret?"

A: No, more like a "beige beret."

Q: (L) What is a 'beige beret?'

A: Just our term.

Q: (PZ) Well, I have just always wondered if this praying business is a bunch of malarkey. (L) Oh, no. (PZ) If I pray a rosary, I am praying to the Virgin Mary. Who is she? Where is she?

A: "She" is here too.

Q: (PZ) Does that prayer go directly to her and does she then send you out to do whatever?

A: She is not really a she. And when you write to "Ann Landers," does she really see it? And Good night.

End of Session.

alwaystired

A Disturbance in the Force
it's funny that you posted this as i was just talking with my girlfriend. i mentioned how i used to think that this is all there is. this life and then done. but that despite thinking this way, i had never truly felt that way and that i always gravitated towards 'something more' is to this life. i feel thinking along the lines of 'this is all there is' is an easy way out, a cop out. a way to affirm yourself. a way to explain every action you've taken, are taking, and will take. a way to close yourself off in your bubble. a way to excuse behaviors, attitudes, thoughts, actions.

now, don't get me wrong, as i am not saying this is a 'bad' way to live. it works for many, many people but just not for me (anymore). i mean, why incarnate here and learn and experience everything we ever have, only to die? only for our lessons to be forgotten, our experiences to be nullified?

Thinking 'this is all there is' is rather silly. It's more of a lack of thinking that leads to such a notion. It's lazy.

If by 'this' we mean what we can easily perceive, then the truth is that we don't know or understand even a fraction of 1% of 'this'. So thinking there's nothing beyond something about which we know almost nothing is quite presumptuous. And once we start discovering more, we keep opening new doors, and with every new door we find that there's much more we don't know than we had thought before. The more you know, the more you realise how much there is that you don't know. The view just keeps expanding.

Is there more than 'this'? We may not know for sure (though we may feel it), but until we understand all of 'this', it makes no sense to assume there's nothing more. There's probably much more than we can even imagine right now.

Top Bottom