The Nature of Balance, Ascension, and Harmony

Neil

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
I've been having a bit of an existential dilemma lately about what constitutes a path towards a balanced and harmonious existence in the objective sense. Firstly, what is balance? It seems to me that balance is an equivalent presence of two antithetical things. Too much disorder leads to chaos, too much order leads to stagnation; an equal presence of both creates stability. I also think that Ark's work is centered around seeking balance. People that are strict scientists seem to ignore the spiritual reality which obviously flows through us while spiritualists have abstract beliefs that often lead to a primitive, if not superstitious existence. It seems that by combining the two, this impasse can be bridged and a new, much more comprehensive understanding of the universe will result. Do we, by finding some relationship between seemingly opposing things, create balance? So, my second question is how do we achieve this balance, and thirdly, is the seeking of balance a worthwhile quest on the path to ascension?

This question of balance is not as easy as it initially appears. Since my seeking began, I've always thought that a balanced and transcendental approach to existence lie in gathering knowledge about everything. (Ok, maybe not about the latest pop idol or Hollywood flings, but pretty much everything else such as politics, science, spirituality...) My "mission" was to learn as much as I could about subjects I deemed relevant so that I would be prepared for the war/realm crossing/apocalypse or whatever you wish to call it. This was really a very personal goal that isolated me from practically everyone and had nothing to do with serving others. Then this girl came along who was really quite aware and shook my belief system a bit; causing me to reexamine my life quest. While I was more or less preparing for war, she had a much different goal in mind; she thought the key to this life lie in the acquisition and giving of unconditional love. I suppose it is not THAT unusual for adolescent girls to dream of achieving such a thing, but this girl seemed to have the awareness to actually understand what love is. Having read almost no Cass material or channeled sources with which we are familiar, she seemed surprisingly well-versed in the dynamics of our matrix reality. We met a little over a year ago. I was typing up something on the computer at school, and she comes over to me out of the blue and asks me if I believed that alien intelligences had visited the Earth. I gave a "quite possibly" answer; unsure of whether this girl was going to be a blessing or a curse. She started going on and on about how aliens crashed at Roswell and how the government is basically a huge front for the aliens who will take advantage of our apocalypse as a cover for their "invasion." Then she started talking about weird dreams she had which were metaphysical/mystical in nature and how she believed that entities were talking to her to further her on her spiritual quest. I must say that it was about the quickest hour and a half I ever experienced. It was all very fascinating, but it was the end of the year and I was willing to let this go as more or less of a coincidence. I was rather surprised that my dealings with Cassiopaea weren't attracting the attention of more "interesting" people. We didn't speak again until December; even though we were in contact with one another, we more or less avoided each other. At that time, she told me that she had a lot to tell me, and that the reason she knew so much was because her uncle was in the FBI and had some how gotten a hold of pictures of the crash site and since her involvement with him she had expereinced numerous sightings and "vivid dreams" of the Greys. I then wrote her a letter (which I still have on the computer) basically summarizing my reading and the state of our world. And our contact began... In January, I learned that she was also somewhat psychic, and could telepathically communicate thoughts and feelings by doing "circles" which involved surrounding herself with salt and meditating. She said that she could "find people" by locking on to an energy signature created by their chakras. I still have the drawing of mine that she gave me. In addition, we aparently had the ability to "travel" places and dream-linked on a couple of occasions. I asked her questions about my dreams involving her, and she answered them pretty accurately, so that was my "proof." I kept records of my experiences. I do not know if this is just telepathy or astral projection or what, but it seemed we had the ability to go places outside of our normal realm of experience at will... It's weird, and I am still skeptical, but it seems to be possible. As time went on, I got to know her a little better and these interesting little phenomena surfaced from time to time. It seemed that she was always under attack from all sides. She was certainly a giver, she said it herself, "when I give, I give all," and always seemed to be in an unbalanced state because her "love" was not returned. Her mother was psychotic, her "friends" often took advantage of her, and her boyfriend was supportive, but "normal" for the most part and rather shook up by things he didn't understand. I told her that a lot of her problems in life came from her emotional attachments to people who just drain energy. Yeah, I'm sure your mother is nice when she's not having one of her delusional outbursts, but why do they make you upset? They will just happen over and over again and you will get depressed and it will be an endless cycle... I also told her that she couldn't get to close to "normal people" because they will turn on you as soon as it suits their ignorant purposes. "If they knew what you really thought and believed, they would probably think you were the antichrist," I told her. And this where we started to diverge and my own internal conflict about which I am writing began. I believed that it was best not to get too attached to anyone because it eliminated a lot of emotional baggage and made it difficult for people to abuse me. I could seek greater understanding in solitude and be happy that no one was banging at my door. She believed that it was all rather selfish and pointless if you didn't know anything about loving people. I had to admit, she did kind of have a point. I had cut myself off from humanity to be on the verge of being antisocial, and I was just consolidating knowledge that I never intended to share. "Everyone is dimly aware," she told me,"they're just waiting for the right thing to wake them up." I had my doubts, but I did think that part of what I was doing might be to provide certain people with the knowledge they need to defend this planet against 4D STS. Perhaps her whole "love issue" was part of a mission to facilitate the development of a unified social consciousness. This divide became greater when we discussed our future plans. She asked me if I would be happy when school was over and we could put this mundane BS behind us. I said yes, although it was only another step on my life plan. She then warned that we would then have to tolerate the mediocrity of jobs. I am determined to find meaning in my work, and I told her I intended to pursue a career in science. I could use the scientific career as a semi-relevant front for my own seeking and gain insight into both the scientific and spiritual worlds. Science is indeed very interesting and has made modern civilization possible. It does seem to be part of a greater understanding of the universe. I must admit, I did borrow ideas from Ark when I decided to do this, and my scientific standing may be in a bit of trouble because I got involved in this alien conspiracy/spiritual weird stuff at a young age before my scientific discipline was developed. I do not know whether this will make me open-minded or just gullible. She said I needed to think of simplicity. I laughed and said that simplicity only existed for the naive or the ignorant. Reality is complex, experience is complex, truth is complex, everything is complex. It is by understanding this complexity that we advance, not by striving for simplicity. I saw that as sticking your head in the ground and ignoring what is there. As everyone around here likes to say, "the devil is in the details." The last discussion we had was about a week ago. We were talking about balance and the state of humanity. This discussion got started because her boyfriend, whom she had just married, supposively had a dream about me in a future where I was supposed to lead the battle of Armageddon. Yes, I know, this just gets weirder and weirder. After practically choking on my food after hearing this, I told her that I did believe that someone must fight for balance. She said that there was no such thing as balance. I would never get everyone to agree with me and besides, my very own thoughts and actions created imbalance. The only way that Earth would be rebalanced would be for everything to be destroyed and a new society to rise from the ashes. "But then that society would grow just as corrupt as this one and the whole cycle would repeat again," I said. "Exactly, that's all there is," she told me. I refused to believe that. There was a better way, a way to release oneself from the cycle. I believe, though she did not know it, that we were actually talking about the 309,000 year cycle. Which I believed could be escaped by attaining 4th density, which could be attained by seeking balance within oneself. And the new STO society would be the one that could aspire to this dream. It seemed the key to the whole situation lie in STO. How does one achieve STO? It seemed to me by seeking balanced and objective understanding in their being. This was quite a dilemma, and I thought about posting about achieving STO by itself, but I decided against it. The topic seemed to already be covered and there was something else that bothered me. She told me it was up to me what to do with the insights she gave me, and I decided to post them here. We will likely never speak seriously again because she has her quaint little house with her little hometown minimum-wage job and her nice husband while I'm sitting at this computer trying to figure everything out, preparing myself for a long arduous life that will cost me great time and money in search of some arcane knowledge. Ah, the simple life...

While my drama was winding down, my friend's, who is also into this stuff, was just winding up. There was a girl who had shown interest in him because he was "different" and she wanted to know why he was the way he was. She said that she had realized she no longer wanted a mundane existence and was intrigued by me when we first met. She seemed pretty much normal and I told my friend to be careful because he might completely inundate her with weirdness if he says too much at once. So he told her a few things and she seemed to be ok with it. They were actually making plans together; she was even willing to endure college so that they would have a decent financial future. Before things got too far advanced, my friend decided to tell her the "truth." After some discussion about aliens, metaphysics, and our place in it, she thought he was crazy and decided she was going back to her hometown so she could go be with her old friends and get away from us weirdos. Ah, the simple life...

Is there a simplicity that overarchs all of the complexities and creates balance? Or, as I believe, is the universe infinitely complex and balance is achieved by understanding all of the intricacies? Ra believes that such things such as conspiracy theories and alien agendas are trivial. All of Carla's material focuses on the simple spiritual understandings, particularly love, and ignores the dark layers of reality by saying that focusing on the positive will get us through. QFG belives that the secret lies in close scrutiny of everything, and the Cassiopaean material talks almost exclusively about the conspiriacies and dark agendas that are at work on this planet. Is there something to this simplicity, or is it just the excuse humans use to bury their heads in the sand when the truth is too painful to bear? And then there is this:
session990828 said:
Q: What I am saying is: if a person can simply BE, in the doing and being of who and what they are, in
simplicity; to become involved in doing everything as a meditation, or as a consecration, whether they are
walking down the street and being at one with the air, the sunshine, the birds and trees and other people; in
this state of oneness, doesn't that constitute a giving to the universe as giving oneself up as a channel for the
universe to experience all these things?
A: Not if one is "feeling this oneness."
Q: We are what we are. Nature is nature. Progression is progression. And if people would just relax and be
who and what they are in honesty, and do what is according to their nature without violating the Free Will of
others, that this is a more pure form of being than doing things out of any feeling of expectation, or desire; to
just BE, not want... just BE?
A: Yes, but STS does not do that.
Q: (A) From which I draw conclusions: if there STS around us, we cannot just...
A: You are all STS. If you were not, you would not be where you are.
Q: (A) There are those who are happy in the STS mode; and there are those who are trying to get out of the
STS mode...
A: STO candidate.
Q: (A) These STO candidates cannot just simply BE, even theoretically, because then, STS would eat them.
A: No.
Q: Why not?
A: STS does not eat according to protocol.
Q: What does that mean?
A: What do you suppose?
Q: I have no idea!
A: STS "eats" whatever it wants to, if it is able.
Q: That's what we said. If you are STO in an STS world, you are basically defenseless and they eat you.
Q: Why? What makes STO unavailable or 'inedible?'
A: Frequency resonance not in sync.
Q: (A) But then, that would mean that all these people who are saying that we need just to love everything and
everybody, are right. They just be, and love, don't do anything, just give everything to the Lizzies... they are
right!
A: No, because motivation is STS.
Q: How is the motivation to love everything and everybody, and to just give, STS?
A: Feels good.
Q: So, they want to do it because it feels good?
A: Want is an STS concept.
Q: So, you seem to be suggesting that the real trick is to just become non-attached to anything and anybody,
do nothing, and just dissolve into nothing? No thought, no want, no do, no be, no anything!
A: If you are STS, that does not fit, but, if you did exactly that, you would reincarnate in an STO realm, where
such energy does fit.
Q: But, if you have become nothing, how do you reincarnate? And, when you say 'reincarnate,' that implies
being in a body!
A: You do not become nothingness.
Q: But, being incarnated means being in a body?
Q: You mean moving into a realm that does not necessarily mean being in a body?
A: Close. But 4th density is partially physical. Does not consume nor possess.
Q: (A) This is contradictory to what we are doing. (L) Why write a book or do anything? There is no point. We
should just sit around, do nothing but contemplate our navels and do nothing. (F) Why do you say that? (L)
Because doing anything at all constitutes wanting, needing, possessing, having, and so on. (F) Of course,
because this is an STS realm. (L) So, therefore, we should do nothing. We should contemplate our navels and
try to get out of it and to heck with everybody else! (F) I disagree. (L) Otherwise, it is contradictory. If you try
to help anyone else, or do for anyone else, you are desiring to help them. Therefore, you are desiring to change
something... (F) Well, sure, but this is an STS realm. (L) Anyway, I would like to know who and what this
Marcia Schafer is channelling. She seems to be channelling several sources, or claims to be. Could you tell me
who and what?
A: Not yet, because this issue is not yet resolved. You are confused because you seem to think you must be
STO to be an STO candidate. You are STS, and you simply cannot be otherwise, until you either reincarnate
or transform at realm border crossing.
Considering what has been brought to my attention, this passage has new meaning to me. The Cassiopaeans must've been driving Laura crazy that night. Now we have this huge paradox about wanting to be STO is desiring something and therefore STS, but STS can strive to become STO, which is still desiring, but certain events can occur which allow STS to become STO. So does someone, by desiring to become STO become an STO candidate? Does such a candidate pursue balance and harmony which is touted so by these love and light people? And what is balance in the first place? Can it be attained by STO or STS? I often wonder if I have any knowledge at all, or if my beliefs that I am going somewhere and doing something through my seeking are all just wishful thinking.

Neil said:
I often wonder if I have any knowledge at all, or if my beliefs that I am going somewhere and doing something through my seeking are all just wishful thinking.
No they are not "just all wishful thinking." They are however, by definition of your being STS in an STS realm, heavily laced with wishful thinking. Or perhaps, more likely, substantially made up of wishful thinking. The emanations that make up your STO candidacy potential require development and strengthening. Methinks it is not that one should desire to 'be STO' per se, but that placing faith in the Universe's ominpotent functional ability to take care of itself [ie to balance] by aligning oneself with Truth, practically endeavoured by seeking objectivity to the greatest extent possible at every turn, one's STO emanations expand accordingly.

Nothing new from me really... just wanted to thank you for sharing your thoughts on this Mother of All Paradoxes by sharing what I think I know :)

Neil said:
I've been having a bit of an existential dilemma lately about what constitutes a path towards a balanced and harmonious existence in the objective sense. Firstly, what is balance? It seems to me that balance is an equivalent presence of two antithetical things. Too much disorder leads to chaos, too much order leads to stagnation; an equal presence of both creates stability. I also think that Ark's work is centered around seeking balance. People that are strict scientists seem to ignore the spiritual reality which obviously flows through us while spiritualists have abstract beliefs that often lead to a primitive, if not superstitious existence. It seems that by combining the two, this impasse can be bridged and a new, much more comprehensive understanding of the universe will result. Do we, by finding some relationship between seemingly opposing things, create balance? So, my second question is how do we achieve this balance, and thirdly, is the seeking of balance a worthwhile quest on the path to ascension?
Concerning order, disorder, and balance I’d say that the only way to counteract the entropic nature of time, where disorder enters the present moment, is to create an internal order by becoming a balanced man. An example would be the way the ‘ordered’ molecular structure of chlorophyll creates carbohydrates and chemical energy from radiant energy via the process of photosynthesis.

When you create an internal balance with your thinking, feeling, and moving/instinctive centers you are like that chlorophyll molecule and you create your own energy and become ‘balanced’ between the entropic effects of time and the internal regulation of the energy exchanges going on internally for self preservation and growth.

Outwardly there is the entropic effects of time towards disorder. Inwardly you have growth and potential. This I think is 'balance.' It's a balance between the inner and outer processes both entering the present moment. One is directed towards disorder. The other towards order.

Only when you are properly balanced in this way could you more efficiently help others who ask. So you have, objectively speaking, an 'order of orders'. You have lower order within a higher order. First you must make your own machine balanced and ordered. That’s the first 'order.’ Then you are more able to help others if they ask. That’s the next ‘higher order’ above the first order. So in a word I would say that you must, with ever increasing greater efficiency, begin to balance yourself in order to be able to help others in a Service to Others (STO) way. Then, as you help them, then through them, you will be helped and so it goes...

Concerning your friend and ‘love’ I’d say that whoever speaks of love as if they can do it does not know a thing about it.

I think a better word for balance, at least in the way you are talking about it, is 'economy'. If you can’t economize your own energy then how can you help anyone, much less yourself?

From the book Views From The Real World (Early talks of Gurdjieff)
RIEURÉ, MAY 23, 1923
The three powers — economy

Man has three kinds of power. Each is independent in its nature, and each has its own laws and composition. But the sources of their formation are the same.

The first power is what is called physical power. Its quantity and quality depend on the structure and tissues of the human machine.

The second power is called psychic power. Its quality depends on a man's thinking center and the material it contains. What is called "will" and other similar things are functions of this power.

The third is called moral power. It depends on education and heredity.

The first two can easily be changed for they are easily formed. Moral power, on the other hand, is very hard to change, for it takes a long time to form.

If a man has common sense and sound logic, any action may change his opinion and his "will." But changing his nature, that is, his moral make-up, needs prolonged pressure.

All the three powers are material. Their quantity and quality depend on the quantity and quality of that which produces them. A man has more physical power if he has more muscles. For example, A. can lift more than B. The same applies to psychic power—it depends on the amount of material and data a man has.

In the same way, a man can have greater moral power if the conditions of his life have included influences of many ideas, religion and feeling. Thus, in order to change something, one must live a long time.

Moral and psychic power are also relative. It is often said, for instance, that man can change. But what he is, what he has been created by nature, he will remain. So, as in the case of physical strength, man cannot change; all he can do is to accumulate force if he wants to increase. Of course if we are speak- ing of a sick man, if he becomes healthy, he will be different.

Thus we see that the producer of energy cannot be changed; he will remain the same, but it is possible to increase the product. All three powers can be increased by economy and by right expenditure. If we learn this, it will be an achievement.

So a man can increase all three powers if he learns to prac tice economy and right expenditure. To economize and to know the proper way of spending energy makes a man a hundred times stronger than an athlete. If J. knew how to save and how to spend, she would at a given moment be a hundred times stronger than K., even physically. It is so in everything. Economy can be practiced also in psychic and moral matters.

Neil said:
I've been having a bit of an existential dilemma lately about what constitutes a path towards a balanced and harmonious existence in the objective sense.
[...]
Now we have this huge paradox about wanting to be STO is desiring something and therefore STS, but STS can strive to become STO, which is still desiring, but certain events can occur which allow STS to become STO. So does someone, by desiring to become STO become an STO candidate? Does such a candidate pursue balance and harmony which is touted so by these love and light people? And what is balance in the first place? Can it be attained by STO or STS?
Interestingly enough, I just recently re-read a part in the Wave that talks about this exact thing. Perhaps the following will make this apparent paradox more easy to understand:
Q: (L) It says here: "The fire within man that is characterized as passion is the secret that can be utilized. The secret to all things is passion. With passion all things are possible. The amplification experiments of the Phoenix Project have been explained as having amplified brain waves. In fact, it amplified the passion of the subject. It was that 'inner will' of the subject that was amplified, that inner spirit within all of us is that driving force is manifested as electrical energy. Master that force and you cannot be controlled, the universe is yours. Master the inner spirit and you shall master the physical." Comments please.
A: First things first: Who is doing the assisting? And how is the assisting being done?!!!!!!???
Q: (L) Well, they say that the Grays are assisting the Consortium, this is the Hopi material... Who is doing the assisting? Hmmmm... give me a clue... I think that the Nordic aliens are controlling the Lizards, who created the Grays, which are probes of the Lizards, and are purportedly assisting the Consortium...
A: Assisting? Or maybe influencing?!? And if so, how so?!? And, is not this the whole point? Are you not ultimately influenced always?!? In EVERYTHING you do? We have stated thus numerous times... So, please let us not get off the track, okay?
Q: (L) In other words, as long as we are in the pigstye, we are in the pigstye, and until we get OUT of it, we are IN it?
A: Until you reach that point on the learning cycle.
Q: (MM) What is this chemical they use with these psychics, per se, is it the 'akashic chemical?'
A: That information you refer to is false in its entirety! "Passion" does not set one "free," quite the opposite!
Q: (L) But what if your passion is for knowledge?
A: That is not passion, it is soul questing.
Q: (L) What is it that gives some people this drive, this steamroller effect, that they are determined to get to the absolute bottom of everything and strip away every lie until there is nothing left but the naked truth? What is the source of this desire?
A: Wrong concept. It is simply that one is at that point on the learning cycle. At that point, no drive is needed.
Q: (L) So, you more or less are there because some critical mass has been reached that 'jumps' you to the point where seeking truth is simply who you are? It defines the parameters of your being. Is it like a 360 degree circle, and each person is a different point on the circle, and the whole thing cycles, and you never change relative to the people behind and in front of you, and the only real thing you can do to help anyone is to move the circle by moving yourself, thereby pushing the one ahead of you up, and pulling the one behind you into your previous place? And where you are on the cycle determines what you do?
A: It is a single cycle, yes. There is only one learning cycle, and where you are upon it, determines your EXPERIENCES, and vice versa.
Q: (L) Is there ever any point where lines connect from one point on the cycle so that you can 'jump' from one point to another? Like a wormhole in space or something?
A: Refer to facts 1 and 2 and 3.
Q: (L) So, no short cuts?
A: Now, refer to 3,4 and 5.
Q: (L) So, certain events and circumstances could help a person to make 'leaps?'
A: No "leap," acceleration.
Q: (L) One thing, previously when we were talking about unstable gravity waves, and I asked what caused them to become unstable, you said 'utilization,' and that STO was dispersion, and STS was 'collection' of gravity. I have made a few conjectures about this and would like to ask, does this mean that in giving to others, even if what you are giving is a withholding of assistance because you know that assistance would only prolong the lesson, is dispersing gravity, and exerting mental or other control over others, even if one is unaware that they are attaching energy drains to another, also a form of collecting gravity?
A: Close.
Q: (L) So, when you collect gravity, you become like a black hole, you cave in on yourself?
A: Ultimately.
Q: (L) And it seems to me that one of the objectives of what we are doing is releasing the gravity collected in ourselves?
A: If that is your choice, or if that is your path.
Q: (L) Is choice as intimately connected with the path as I am understanding it? Is it just simply part of how you are configured in your soul essence?
Q: (L) And there are people for whom STS is simply their choice. It is their path.
Q: (L) So, it is a judgment and a disservice to try to convert someone to your path, even if you perceive the end result of the path they are on, that it leads to dissolution? It is still their chosen path?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And, if you send 'buckets of love and light' to such a one, and that is their path, you are violating their free will?
A: You might as well send "buckets" of vomit as that is how they will react. Judgment is STS.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave7.htm
...and, connect this with:
Many people have written to ask me about "wanting knowledge." It seems to them that the gaining and gathering of knowledge is an STS activity.

Q: (L) But what if your passion is for knowledge?
A: That is not passion, it is soul questing.
Q: (L) What is it that gives some people this drive, this steamroller effect, that they are determined to get to the absolute bottom of everything and strip away every lie until there is nothing left but the naked truth? What is the source of this desire?
A: Wrong concept. It is simply that one is at that point on the learning cycle. At that point, no drive is needed.

Then, of course, there is the question of making "leaps" as described above - wanting to "skip over" the 3rd density part and go right back to where all is wonderful and happy and peaceful. One has to realize that this sort of thinking is more deeply STS than it might at first appear because, in the end, what is wanted is to escape the hard work of learning the lessons of this density. What is wanted is "ease and comfort" and no work. They want to sit in circles, contemplate their navels and chant "ooooommmm," while bombarding the planet with their "unconditional love and light" so that everybody else will get with THEIR program, and we can all go home NOW! (Note that "their program" contradicts the "unconditional" nature of the love and light they send!)

But still, we must talk about what it is we are supposed to be DOing here. What is the point of communicating with the Cassiopaeans or any other source, for that matter, if we are just supposed to be here and learn and do until we have learned and done it all?

Q: (L) So, certain events and circumstances could help a person to make 'leaps?'
A: No "leap," acceleration. Fact number one: All there is is lessons.
Fact two: this is one big school.
Fact three: Timing as you perceive it, is never, NEVER definite.
Fact four: What is to happen, as you state it, is a ways off, and will not occur until you have reached that point on the learning cycle, and you are not close yet.
Fact five: The learning cycle is variable, and progress along it is determined by events and circumstances as they unfold.

This idea of being on a "learning cycle" and the progress being determined by events and circumstances is made a little clearer in the following:

Remember, density refers to one's conscious awareness only. Once one is aware, ALL conforms to that awareness.

This seems to be a crucial key to our understanding of the events and manifestations of our lives. "Once one is aware, ALL conforms to that awareness." What does this mean, really?

[...]

Q: (L) Well, if we are sources of food and labor for them, why don't they just breed us in pens on their own planet?
A: They do.
Q: (L) Well, since there is so many of us here, why don't they just move in and take over?
A: That is their intention. That has been their intention for quite some time. They have been traveling back and forth through time as you know it, to set things up so that they can absorb a maximum amount of negative energy with the transference from third level to fourth level that this planet is going to experience, in the hopes that they can overtake you on the fourth level and thereby accomplish several things. 1: retaining their race as a viable species; 2: increasing their numbers; 3: increasing their power; 4: expanding their race throughout the realm of fourth density. To do all of this they have been interfering with events for what you would measure on your calendar as approximately 74 thousand years. And they have been doing so in a completely still state of space time traveling backward and forward at will during this work. Interestingly enough, though, all of this will fail.
Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?
A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality. Therefore they cannot see what we can see since we serve others as opposed to self, and since we are on sixth level, we can see all that is at all points as is, not as we would want it to be.
>[...]
>Q: (L) Did any aliens at all, and specifically the Lizzies, ever live among mankind and receive worship?
A: They did not live among mankind, but they did interact directly with human beings, at various points in the past. It was at those points when human beings were ready, willing and able to accept deities appearing directly from outside sources and then worship them. Such things would not have occurred in the recent past. But, beware, it may very well occur very soon.

We note in the above extract, a very clear distinction between Service to Self and Service to Others in terms of SEEING. The former is SUBJECTIVE and sees only what it wants to see, the latter is OBJECTIVE and sees ALL.

What can this really mean? What about all the teachings of the present time that "You create your own reality?" The Cassiopaeans have just said:

"[Service to Self is seeing only what you WANT to see and is] the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality."

I have tried to convey to many people the amazing changes in my own life as a result of the change in my awareness - the burning away of what I had believed, or wanted to believe about our world for so many years. [See Amazing Grace]

What I have had difficulty describing is the completely NEW feeling that the universe has for me. It is truly like I went from a completely different universe to the one I presently occupy, and all the rules are different - commensurate with my awareness. As I gained more and more knowledge about the way things worked, I began to apply it to all that I experienced in my daily life. This brought about many changes because I made different choices about things than the choices I would have formerly made. Yes, many of these choices were based on "things unseen," things that went against the standard, indoctrinated cultural view of our world with which we are brainwashed by our society, and many of these choices were simply incomprehensible in ordinary terms. But, the fact is, I made them, acted on them, and the results were nothing short of amazing! I was learning to read the "subtle clues" about the world and the interactions of people that are "veiled" from us. And these clues were well beyond the usual "psychic impressions" of your standard metaphysical maven, I can tell you!

[...]

The question now becomes: was I suddenly seeing the 3rd density world as IT REALLY IS? Was I seeing the OBJECTIVE reality?

I asked the Cassiopaeans about this and you can note that it was just prior to the "gravity wave" sessions:

06-09-96
Q: (L) This recent 'awakening' or period of seeing things with such clarity, as they really were, and the whole picture of the interactions between people and how truly ugly it can be. I plunged into a terrible depression. I needed to get my balance from seeing so much all at once. Can you explain to me what was going on?
A: Growth.
Q: (L) I tried to share this perception with other people, and almost without exception, when I said to people that I was finally seeing things in their true state and it was NOT a pretty picture, they all said "well, you are obviously seeing this through the eyes of some major spirit possession!" Why would they say this?
A: First of all, it is not correct to perceive "everything in such darkness and gloom, etc." That is merely the result of a cocoon of falsehood being removed. Celebrate the balance. Don't mourn the death of an illusion of an imbalance.
Q: (L) Where do I go from here? Where do we all go?
A: Everywhere.

[...]

How does one come to know what something really IS at its root, and what is its due?

He comes to know the form of the situation through witnessing his own existence.

In other words, we learn to "ride the bicycle" by riding it. When we sincerely ask questions of the Universe, without preconceptions, assumptions, or expectations, our lives will begin to "form" the answer.

That is: the events, circumstances, relationships in our lives are the Reflection of the Presence of the Real. It is in learning to READ the signs, the symbols of our reality that we come to this ability of "giving each thing its due." The man whose soul is an undistorted mirror is the truthful man of felicity. Abu Bakr wrote "I have never seen anything without seeing God before it."

The possessor of unveiling comes to know that he is ever-creating and has always been such, though he was not aware. But it is not the case that he is "ever creating" from his own limited will and desires, but rather that he comes to know that the All is ever-creating THROUGH him, though he may not have previously known this.

It is in this sense that the idea "you create your own reality" has been most seriously distorted and corrupted to mean "if you just think nice thoughts, chant or say affirmations, or see nothing but what you want in your life, it will happen!" Nothing is further from the truth! This corrupted teaching leads, in fact, to the most serious error of discourtesy toward God which is to actually AVOID giving each thing its due which generally leads to rather unpleasant repercussions as you can see from my own experience. I was such a firm believer in "giving until it hurts," and "turning the other cheek," and "sending love and light" that when I finally DID see, it nearly killed me!

God commands the person who has this unveiling to "give each thing its due" in its form, just as God "gave each thing its creation in its form." Then no claim will be directed against him by any created thing, just as no claim is directed against the All by any created thing. This is the benefit of this unveiling.

What does this mean in practical terms? It means that in every event and relationship of our lives, regardless of our subjective likes or dislikes, we are to learn to perform that which is "felicitous," or objective, and to avoid performing that which is "forbidden," or subjective.

Our minds, enveloped in the "veils of the secondary causes," or the "material reality," often do not know the root of a thing. On the contrary, our reason often tells us that the thing is the substance itself. If we encounter something that is beautiful and pleasant to the senses, we may mistakenly think that it is beautiful and pleasant at its root. An example is the contrast between rich, fattening desserts as opposed to healthful, nutritious vegetables. The same rules apply to events and relationships in our lives. Affairs and personalities interpenetrate and mix and mingle so that it is difficult to separate them in terms of our perceptions and the roots. But that is our task.

Our task is to determine the properties of everyone and everything we experience, to see the "lights of unseen things," the "light of knowledge which dispels the darkness of ignorance from the soul.

Again, we need to ask the question: what are these "simple karmic understandings?" What does it mean to "give each thing its due?"

Whithersoever you turn, there is the face of God.

[...]

To live in a condition where one denies the right of the so-called "base character traits" to exist, to consider them an "error" or a "rebellion," a "Satanic delusion," is to deny fully half of existence, fully half of God - to reject Him, to NOT love him; to love only those parts that the limited human mind consider to be "acceptable" and to "hate" those parts that are not "pleasant" and desirable to fleshly comfort - and it is to love subjectively only the part of the self that is "acceptable." And this is a crucial point. To ACCEPT one's own self, in all its many parts. That does NOT mean that one "manifests" every negative character trait, it means that one accepts, loves, and tries always to choose to manifest the noble traits and to channel the base traits productively. To love objectively, all that IS, unconditionally, both the light and the darkness, and to NEVER interfere with the Free Will of another to choose to do or be as they see fit is one of the keys; one of the "simple understandings."

[...]

So, having shared with you some of the "simple understandings" that we have been learning in this process, I would like to leave you, again, with the thought:

An STS vehicle does not learn how to be an STO candidate by determining the needs of another.

We need to think long and hard about this. How many groups and religions and cultures and political systems down through the Millennia have acted in this very way? The one's that come chiefly to my mind are, of course, the monotheistic religions and all the scare tactics and hypnotic efforts used by them to "save" humanity. It's really scary when you think about it.

We are ALL Service to Self here in 3rd density - we wouldn't be here otherwise. Struggling against it isn't going to help. But, learning to make your choices so that you are the LEAST avaialable "food" for other beings (acting "in favor" of your destiny), and stopping your own feeding on the energy and resources of others is definitely a plus. There ARE relationships where it is agreed that the members will feed one another with knowledge and support and emotional energy, time and money, and all other things. And if it is done in honesty, with no hidden agendas, because each wants and needs what the other wants and needs to offer, then that is symbiosis and is Service to Others.

So, essentially, the difference between being STS, but moving in the direction of STO (an STO candidate) and being STS that is really "evil," seems to consist in deliberately CHOOSING STS. Most people are duped and tricked into choosing it. When they begin to understand what it is that they are really doing, they begin to "wake up." And, when they wake up, they then make the choice - to give or to take. And the ALL blinks neither at the Darkness nor at the Light.

Remember, density refers to one's conscious awareness only. Once one is aware, ALL conforms to that awareness.

Everywhere you look, there is the Face of God.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave8.htm
Not much more I can say to add to the above - Laura does an excellent job explaining these complex concepts.

Neil said:
Firstly, what is balance? It seems to me that balance is an equivalent presence of two antithetical things.
Not only the presence of, but, more importantly, your PERCEPTION and UNDERSTANDING of all Faces of God. Remember, what matters is what you SEE. The 'point' of STO is, imho, to perceive reality as objectively as possible - without judgment - and to "give everything its due" based on its objective qualities. Also, STO isn't simply "serving others" totally, but rather "serving oneself THROUGH serving others," as the C's described themselves; that is to say, STO covers the whole spectrum of objective reality, both the 'good' and 'evil', the selfish and selfless, etc. without giving precedence to any one 'part' of it. At least this is how I see it now.

Neil said:
Do we, by finding some relationship between seemingly opposing things, create balance? So, my second question is how do we achieve this balance, and thirdly, is the seeking of balance a worthwhile quest on the path to ascension?
Based on what I wrote above, seeking balance by SEEing ALL (aka gaining knowledge and applying it) is leaning towards STO. As is hypothesized, "ascension" to 4D can go either via STO or STS, so if you actively DON'T seek balance and are totally subjective you will ascend to 4D STS at the upcoming border crossing.

Hope that explained it a bit - any comments are welcome :)
Thanks for the story and for initiating discussion, Neil.

Neil said:
Firstly, what is balance? It seems to me that balance is an equivalent presence of two antithetical things. Too much disorder leads to chaos, too much order leads to stagnation; an equal presence of both creates stability.
I think that permanent balance or stability is a wishful thinking concept, and is not achievable. It is a desire for safety. Or rather, it is achievable, but it looks very much like death. Perhaps balance can be thought of as more of a process than a state. Think of it this way:

Thesis + Antithesis = Synthesis

Then

Synthesis becomes thesis, which gives rise to antithesis, and so, again

Thesis + Antithesis = Synthesis

And so on, and on…balance becomes unbalanced, which brings about thinking and learning, which brings about movement to a new level. Like walking a tightrope, one achieves balance and the next moment is unbalanced and one again has to achieve balance. I think it’s a constantly recurring cyclic process, which with knowledge and awareness can be utilised for growth.

As Laura says:

In other words, we learn to "ride the bicycle" by riding it.

It's an interactive experience with the universe as it is, which apparently opens the door to the Fourth Way. You can't Do, unless you can SEE. You can't SEE unless you "de-bug" your perceptions from denying reality. Where to go from there? "Everywhere." You get released from prison. You have many choices. But first things first. We must escape and that is not easy. What kind of harmony is there when one is a slave?

Maybe, the thing is:

The one CAN'T even ask „the right“ question of such a huge matter,
as if of balance of our „whole“ existence & purpose, while stucked in this, 3 density....

We think logically, we see the world through the curtains we set for ourselves, we feel as STS feels...
We learn and progress in the way - we periodically 'remember' what the truth is...
Maybe we know it ALL (as being a part of the Existence)
and playing voluntary this game of curtains, recovering ourselves, bit by bit...

Maybe we start as a simple point in the space/time (the one we choose)
and we expend... wondering and asking... learning... experiencing....

We simply spread our focus, being able more and more to rediscover the truth.

And sometimes, just sometimes - we aloud ourselves to have a glance of what waits for us,
„out there“, behind the curtains... And then, being put back (as we choosed to experience this lifetime)-
to whom we choose to think we are, with all of our limitations and 'troubles'-
pleading for the right answers...

Maybe, living this lives... on this Planet... at this point of space/time...
doesn't necessarily involves the drama as we see/feel it.

Maybe, being more and more able to „discover“ and understand the truth,
step by step- involves, into our world (as gravity laws make „things“ being drawn),
such matters as frustrations and lost feelings; but it's not a necessity...

I do know, for the fact, that we can only live „fully“ in the present layer of this game,
in order to experience it to the fullest...

This comes from understanding of my past experiences in this particular lifetime,
when looking back: I felt as I felt, saw as I saw, dealt with it all the best I knew how, at that point.

And for sure, I would now see it differently, feel it all differently, do it all differently,
as my reaction (of my "new" being)- to the very same „thing“.

U can't reach out of urself and grab some higher knowledge
and then put it into ur own experience... Cause...
That would make the very same experience -not your's anymore.
Simple as that.

Only when u „go through it", ONE changes, if WILLING (choosing) to learn from it....
U are as U are, at this point of time and space, as U choose to experience it.
Maybe the only balance that's guaranteed,
in this third density, is the one between U and an experience...

The more U're willing to learn from it- the more your world
and understanding of it all (ur „site“ of this world) -will change...

That's the balance enough for me to make me smile and run for some more ;-)

Maybe the most confusing 'thing' (as being a 3hd density „wake up being“)
is the fact that U have to resolve ur matters in few leves:

1)human-emotional (effected with so so so many intrusions)
2)human-logical (and fallowed by final, the most difficult "thing" for awaken soul:)
3)universal-connected...

But, hey; that's learning! :D Let's not make the drama of it...
After all, U choose to be here, at this point,
this space/time actual happenings....
Remind urself of that, no matter how many times necessary...

And... I know, that... living in this world, filled with psychopaths,
the most usual defense we build up is overwhelmed emotions,
as a response to their lack of feelings...
Like... if we feel some more, to replace their lack of it,
will make the whole thing balanced.
It will not.

As if too much of the real/thing can defeat none/feeling...
But it's false.
It's not happening...
Let's stop playing by their rules.

Lets just FEEL.
Acknowledge it- what we feel- and move on...

I know it's hard.... It seems like u're an observer of ur own life and
not participating in it, but that's just what they programed U to think...
Ur emotions are, at the same time, ur biggest trap
and ur only way out.... As crazy as it may seem...

What one can do is to recognize the ego within new knowledge....
Don't make ur current visions and conclusions the public/square matters,
There's really no need to shout it loud to the world,
In order to make it real...
No matter how much U wish to do so.

Just take some more time for urself, to learn even more;
To pass the intensity of ur emotional site and to become
being able to see it clearly, in the whole new perspective...
Permanently... As ur own. It's U now...
Noone can take that away from U,
that's how U know it's real...
Then U can share.

And... Pass those confusions... With lil faith.
It's ur passport through the clouds.
Cause... It will happen... No matter how dark the clouds are,
How confusing it all is... IT WILL HAPPEN.
If u wanna know- U'll know.

Then- U can tell the world of what U know.
Cause it's the knowledge of ur very existence.
U know all the answers, no need to confirm it through 3rd density communication.
I believe that's the clue...

So, leave that girl to be what she is,
to experience what she sees/feels; but DON'T make it ur own!
U don't need the approval of such, in this density....

The only thing ur human/willingly/captured existence needs is to „be right“,
and once u recognize it, U can pass that...
U can live in the world of constant wondering & new acknowledging.
And that's the greatest thing one can experience.... :D

Does that answer ur question?

P.S.
Sorry for my English, I tried to say it all within my best knowledge of the language
at this point of time & space ;-)

Well, I do believe in the STS-STO paradox, this "natural progression" is integral. You don't do what you want, you do what feels natural to you. I guess that's what the Cassiopaeans mean by "that point on the learning cycle." If you are an STO candidate moving into STO, you simply arrive there. That does clear up a lot of the paradox. And if you arrive there, you become an extension of the "divine truth" and align yourself with starsailor's omnipotence. It's funny how the material has different meanings after you've had various experiences... I agree with Kenlee's statement that you must have balance within yourself before you can bring balance to some place else; I've tried to stay pretty non-involved in the affairs of others because this balance does not yet exist. The question of balance was an important one because I believed it to be crucial to my future lessons. Thanks for your input. I know that you can advance by becoming super cunning and manipulative, but that causes a lot of damage, at least to those around you, and just perpetuates the state of affairs on Earth. I suppose that your dark, entropic nature would provide catalyst for others to learn, and that is how STS serves others, but I don't really want to be part of that crew. Highly negative activities seem somehow unnatural to me. We've all been hurt by the MCS, why would I want to join in their "fun?" It seems there is a better way. And that is why I think balance is so important. It is one of the components of that better way. We all seem to create some disorder as a function of our intelligence, but a world where that intelligence creates a sort of higher balance is an interesting dream to ponder...

mada85's interpretation that oscililating order and disorder create learning and higher balance is an interesting one. It does seem to have some basis in fact; especially on this planet. Matrix reality gave a lot of us the push to get up and think about what is really out there. Perhaps that cosmic metaphysical balance is what 6th density beings seek in their reality. And when that balance is found they ascend to 7th, and the Grand Cycle closes. Another one of those paradoxical understandings: imbalance is necessary for balance to exist just like STS is necessary for STO to exist. Balance does exist somewhere...

Well, this simplicity vs complexity thing was another major concern for me. I prefer the read profusely analytical approach, and some people have a rustic, monastery view of seeking. I guess it's really your own internal bias whether you want to be a Fakir, Yogi, or Fool etc. This forum seems to lean more towards the analytical approach. I guess that is due to the 4th way teachings. I guess simplicity works for some. As for me, it seems you should learn as much as you can and see where your reading takes you.

I agree about the learning point....
I don't even think that that ever been questioned by a true seekers, let's put it that way...
I do, also, believe that most of what we see/feel here is going straight through our hearts.
It's our way of learning.

That's all...

Well, this simplicity vs complexity thing was another major concern for me. I prefer the read profusely analytical approach, and some people have a rustic, monastery view of seeking. I guess it's really your own internal bias whether you want to be a Fakir, Yogi, or Fool etc. This forum seems to lean more towards the analytical approach. I guess that is due to the 4th way teachings. I guess simplicity works for some. As for me, it seems you should learn as much as you can and see where your reading takes you.
Maybe what I didn't succeed to express is the need, of each one of us,
to resolve some of the chaos within us through the knowledge...
This way or another...

Maybe the chaos starts when old and new confront.
That brings up feelings, all sorts of it,
depending on the persons involved and the situation itself...

Nothing on this planet is universal as far as experience happening...
The only thing that's universal is the truth, and we are just (re)discovering it,
step by step, in our own individual way. That's why we're here.
That's „the tragedy“ and the beauty of it.
I didn't mean to miss regard any feelings or ways of discovering, the one has on it's way...

Nothing rustic, monastery about it...
Do U really believe that such feelings as happiness or fullness
must only come through the delusional states?
I must disagree...
I find it our very existence, not forgetting the other side of the coin,
never ever.
I know that most of the things here aren't what they seem to be, but that doesn't mean
that only complex things, explanation have the true value.
Simplicity exist within complexity.
Once U absorb it, U know it.
But it's really a complex thing trying to explain it to someone who didn't.
Like Cass to us.

I must confront the fact that maybe all this confusion and pain we experience
comes not from the truth, but from our limited point of understanding it.
Although, it's a good thing, keeping us going, moving us from false happiness (we prefer),
from that state of "happy feelings" (like simply being served with what we desire at the moment,
from our limited knowledge as pleasure, in this density -body/pleasures or comfort/thoughts of belonging),
into a reality that none of such thing lasts...
That's not the happiness I'm talking about.
Has nothing to do with it...

I do find most people have repulse 4 this site and the truth reviled here,
simply cause all those „happy illusions“ being destroyed, crushed in a minute,
confronted with all the facts and SIMPLE truth.
That's why people pass it bye, pretend never saw/happened.

What they don't get is the fact that once U discover the delusional happiness,
U have an ability to discover the true one.
But that desires some thinking and open mind
and reorganizing ur whole vision of the existence as U know it.
But they feel it's like only more horror waiting after that.
It's wrong, wrong, wrong...

U have a chance of some true fullfillness after that point.
The one which actually lasts.
We all have. That's the primary wheel moving us around.

Neil, thank you for posting your experience with your friend.

It made me think of a friendship I had in when I was in high school (I'm now 45). My friend, too, had what I felt was a rare gift of sharing and loving unconditionally. We immediately became friends when she moved to my school, amidst a culture of pettiness and back-biting. We began to share our personal philosophies with each other. I eventually learned she took the Bible literally, and was terrified of the apocalypse. After we left school, we chose different lives and drifted apart. She started a family right out of highschool, and moved away with her husband.

Obviously we weren't entirely co-linear, but I will always cherish this friendship because I acquired from her something long lasting. At that point in my life, she supplied me with a very important ingredient simply by showing me how she was able to love. It does not matter if it was not the absolute embodiment of divine love, but at that point in my life, it was well suited to my needs.

kenlee said:
Only when you are properly balanced in this way could you more efficiently help others who ask. So you have, objectively speaking, an 'order of orders'. You have lower order within a higher order. First you must make your own machine balanced and ordered. That’s the first 'order.’ Then you are more able to help others if they ask. That’s the next ‘higher order’ above the first order. So in a word I would say that you must, with ever increasing greater efficiency, begin to balance yourself in order to be able to help others in a Service to Others (STO) way. Then, as you help them, then through them, you will be helped and so it goes...
I like this idea of balancing occurring in many orders. I think a developed individual in a sense has to do multiple balancing acts simultaneously, and then each center of balance has to balance with other centers which are also in an active state of self-balancing.

When it comes to sharing knowledge, it is another balancing act. If we have to interact with other individuals, like at work, who appear to be wholly asleep, we find a balance with them by not saying things that would create an uncomfortable situation. If we sense in people a potential to awakening, I guess it is natural to send out tendrils of truth, so to speak, even if it ends up being clumsy sometimes (since I am also still balancing myself at the same time), until you find a new balance.

But in balance, I think, there is always a state of tension. The action of balancing is continuous. As we acquire new knowledge, we are forever re-assessing all the factors that pertain to the act of balancing.

Back
Top Bottom