The New Signs

A

atreides

We keep revamping and changing the site, we need ya'lls feedback on what you like...

Compliments go to me, complaints go to
P.O. Box 1347
W31N ERS Avenue North
L4MER 5UX3R, Ontario
Canada

OK, just found the site, not too sure what to make of it yet. Whether healthy skepticism is boiling over into paranoia I couldn't say yet.

However, one thing that royally gets on my wick is the fact that every link opens in a new window. I know it's really a minor complaint but take it from me, people DO know how to use a back button. If I want a link to open in a new window I'll bloody well do it myself.

guscubed! Try to think about the folks who are barely computer literate! We try very hard to make it as easy as possible and hope that the advanced folks will tolerate it. I was bugged by the "open in a new window" thing at first, until I realized that, with firefox tabbed browsing, I can go through the whole page, click every one of the section links, and by the time I have clicked the last one, the first page is loaded, then I just go through the sections reading (editorially) and closing the tab when I'm done and going to the next one. When I've close the last one, I'm still there and can scope out the page to check and make sure that any errors get fixed. Of course, I am reading editorially, but no reason that others can't take advantage of this feature!

Back
Top Bottom