The New Zealand Government Strikes again

So why have they chosen health and disability, aged care, corrections and border workforces for compulsory vaccines ? I can understand these groups have the greatest potential to spread covid, but we're all going to get it anyway.

So why keep making people get the shots, when within a year everyone will have had covid and have immunity to it ?

Seems like grasping at straws to me. They should just let it run it's natural course and stop trying to control everyone and everything, but then that would be STO thinking...

So why have they chosen health and disability, aged care, corrections and border workforces for compulsory vaccines ? I can understand these groups have the greatest potential to spread covid, but we're all going to get it anyway.

So why keep making people get the shots, when within a year everyone will have had covid and have immunity to it ?

Seems like grasping at straws to me. They should just let it run it's natural course and stop trying to control everyone and everything, but then that would be STO thinking...

It does seem somewhat arbitrary that they have chosen these sectors to maintain the mandates. So yes, I agree the government just appears to need to feel like they are still controlling everything. A bit like an episode of Faulty Towers.

With legal precedents set perhaps we will see more victories in the courts over these mandates. I would like to see some of the best of New Zealand emerging now.

One reason could be because they are malfaesant pathetic fools.

Another may be because people who like to help, or care for others, are more interested in the 'STO way'(?). Is it possible they seek to undermine these people and remove them and replace them with people who are more easily 'controlled', more mechanical, or perhaps more exploitable?

Australia still has a big problem with mandates (I feel that the people were 'tested' - and they failed).

Just read the Sott story about tax’s on new trucks in Canada. Guess what? In NZ we are way ahead of you, 1 April brought in a tax for new trucks (utes we call them) registered in New Zealand.
Jacinda so wins.
The fees for high emission vehicles were meant to come into effect from 1 January 2022, however this has been delayed until 1 April 2022 due to the current Delta outbreak. Buyers purchasing high carbon emission vehicles will pay a higher price in recognition of the increased environmental and economic costs they are imposing. The fee on new imported high emission vehicles could be up to $5,175, and $2,875 on used imports. This fee would then be used to subsidise discounts of up to $8,625 for people buying new electric or low emission vehicles, and up to $3,450 for people buying used electric or low emission vehicles.

Back
Top Bottom