The New Zealand Government Strikes again

Citizens are now being asked to dob in people who have an “us verses them mentality” and dangerous ideologies against covid measures or feel their rights have been infringed.
I can’t attach the link sent to me but this is now a mainstream news article. It’s horrifying.

Citizens are now being asked to dob in people who have an “us verses them mentality” and dangerous ideologies against covid measures or feel their rights have been infringed.
I can’t attach the link sent to me but this is now a mainstream news article. It’s horrifying.
Thought of you NZ folks when that clip came up *link below* - seems like a lot of hot air from losers over there. Just look at the strained face and cold eyes of that security lady in the vid - who's gonna trust someone like that? Although we know there will always be snitchers and things might get messy, these people can not get very far with their Orwellian tactics.

Opposing the governments policies, including Covid measures, is a sign you are a terrorist.

The intelligence services want you to snitch on family friends and neighbours if you suspect they have dangerous views.

A couple of my friends are a bit freaked out.
This is what I have said to them as a way of explanation:

“Okay this is how I see it based on a large amount of evidence of how the world goes around.

The real battle of good against evil is inside each and everyone of us.It is our minds we must heal and ourselves we must conquer.

These control systems are imposed by the powerful, it’s been going on for thousands of years in a hyper dimensional reality and now their time is coming to an end. They are panicking and causing all sorts of shit to try keep control. Like the story of the Wizard of Oz.

You know how dark energy feeds off people? That’s the power source so all this chaos is great food.

What we need to do is continue to heal, keep our shit together, help each other and others, and stay the course till we come through the other end. Because history and creation itself always swings in roundabouts.”

A couple of my friends are a bit freaked out.
This is what I have said to them as a way of explanation:

“Okay this is how I see it based on a large amount of evidence of how the world goes around.

The real battle of good against evil is inside each and everyone of us.It is our minds we must heal and ourselves we must conquer.

These control systems are imposed by the powerful, it’s been going on for thousands of years in a hyper dimensional reality and now their time is coming to an end. They are panicking and causing all sorts of shit to try keep control. Like the story of the Wizard of Oz.

You know how dark energy feeds off people? That’s the power source so all this chaos is great food.

What we need to do is continue to heal, keep our shit together, help each other and others, and stay the course till we come through the other end. Because history and creation itself always swings in roundabouts.”
Wonderful, @gottathink! I've figured that in the chaotic future it will be one of our tasks to explain to those around us what is actually going on. The way you've put this is very 'on spot' in my opinion. Thank you, I've been wondering how I could explain things clearly and you've laid that out for me! :flowers:

Well, now they're geting desperate. So if we disagree with our government, we are now terrorists.

"It could be the covid measures the government took, or it could be other poilcies that are interpreted as infringing on rights.
And it's sometimes what I describe as a hot mess of ideologies and beleifs, um, fuelled by conspriacy theories"

She doesn't seem to understand the concept of violation of free will, or freedom of beliefs and thought.

Is this a slip on thier part revealing the facist elements that the NZ government tries to hide ? That explains the sympathy they show for the Ukraine.

Be sure to inform on your neighbour, and even your family - for the safety of your country !

Thought of you NZ folks when that clip came up *link below* - seems like a lot of hot air from losers over there. Just look at the strained face and cold eyes of that security lady in the vid - who's gonna trust someone like that? Although we know there will always be snitchers and things might get messy, these people can not get very far with their Orwellian tactics.

This is literally Big brother from Orwell, wow. What is the word of the street regarding this news over there, how do the people react?
Oh boy, even the title is funny: NZSIS director-general, I first read it as: "nazis director-general"

A horrific scene has occurred with police officers taking a four month old baby from its mother whilst it is in hospital already! The NZ court has recently awarded guradianship of the baby to the government until end of January. The baby is scheduled to receive heart surgery tomorrow and the parents have been fighting in the courts for the right to give the baby unvaccinated blood.

The Instagram video is unbelievably upsetting, the parents are trying to be calm and rational to navigate this terrible situation as best they can. Four big burly police officers arriving into their hospital room with a couple of nurses take the baby. They say it’s for tests they have to do before the surgery, but surely that could be done with the parents knowledge and presence. Something stinks to hell about this, unbelievable!
A video has emerged of the moment police intervened to allow Baby W to be taken away for pre-operation checks.

Four police officers in stab-proof vests were in the hospital room last night, as the baby’s father labelled them and medical professionals “criminals”.

The video shows an officer explaining to the parents that the baby needs the procedure as soon as possible, as another walks towards the baby to take him.

Protesters arrive for the vigil at Auckland City Hospital and the neighbouring Starship, with the baby’s heart surgery planned for today. Photo / Michael Craig
Protesters arrive for the vigil at Auckland City Hospital and the neighbouring Starship, with the baby’s heart surgery planned for today. Photo / Michael Craig
At this moment Baby W’s father can be heard saying “don’t do that boys”.
The mother crying says “please stop”, the dad then steps in and starts calling the officers “criminals”.

“You guys are criminals, you are criminals, you are conducting a criminal act here,” he said.

Officers in uniform continue to reason with the parents explaining that the pre-op tests need to happen before the surgery.

A horrific scene has occurred with police officers taking a four month old baby from its mother whilst it is in hospital already! The NZ court has recently awarded guradianship of the baby to the government until end of January. The baby is scheduled to receive heart surgery tomorrow and the parents have been fighting in the courts for the right to give the baby unvaccinated blood.

The Instagram video is unbelievably upsetting, the parents are trying to be calm and rational to navigate this terrible situation as best they can. Four big burly police officers arriving into their hospital room with a couple of nurses take the baby. They say it’s for tests they have to do before the surgery, but surely that could be done with the parents knowledge and presence. Something stinks to hell about this, unbelievable!

I would like to ask the Cs about this:
‘Why did the authorities take baby Will from his parents?
What tests did they need to do and why could they not do this with the parents knowledge?’

‘Why did the authorities take baby Will from his parents?
What tests did they need to do and why could they not do this with the parents knowledge?’
Looks pretty straightforward to me. The NZ health system doesn't want to set a precedent that there could be something "wrong" with vaccinated blood and potentially set off a "run on the blood bank" when the system is already stretched. And they're willing to sacrifice parental rights (and possibly a child's life) in order to do it, like any bureaucracy that's part of a tyrannical tinpot regime.

Other than that, the situation looks like a fairly standard case of infant heart surgery that all parties were in accord with except for the issue of the blood donation. Apparently, the parents went as far as to privately secure compatible unvaxxed donors, but the hospital staff still refused.

These medico-nazis are shitting themselves that their reputations, comfortable careers and salaries are at risk because they decided to go along with the psychopathic big pharma narrative that they know what's best for people and it should be forced on them "for the greater good". Thus, their determination that no concessions must ever be given to the "antivaxxers".

Madame Guillotine and Mr Hangman can't come quick enough for these covidian nutjobs.

Looks pretty straightforward to me. The NZ health system doesn't want to set a precedent that there could be something "wrong" with vaccinated blood and potentially set off a "run on the blood bank" when the system is already stretched. And they're willing to sacrifice parental rights (and possibly a child's life) in order to do it, like any bureaucracy that's part of a tyrannical tinpot regime.

Other than that, the situation looks like a fairly standard case of infant heart surgery that all parties were in accord with except for the issue of the blood donation. Apparently, the parents went as far as to privately secure compatible unvaxxed donors, but the hospital staff still refused.

These medico-nazis are shitting themselves that their reputations, comfortable careers and salaries are at risk because they decided to go along with the psychopathic big pharma narrative that they know what's best for people and it should be forced on them "for the greater good". Thus, their determination that no concessions must ever be given to the "antivaxxers".

Madame Guillotine and Mr Hangman can't come quick enough for these covidian nutjobs.
Yeah I know, but the issue is why did they take the baby away from the parents when he was already in hospital with them. The surgery was scheduled, why did he have to be taken away to have pre surgery tests done? Why couldn’t he be with his parents for this?

Some of us think that they will ensure he doesn’t get vaccinated blood as they can’t risk things going bad. But make sure everyone thinks he got vaccinated blood.

Yeah I know, but the issue is why did they take the baby away from the parents when he was already in hospital with them. The surgery was scheduled, why did he have to be taken away to have pre surgery tests done? Why couldn’t he be with his parents for this?
Probably nothing more than a point of process. Parents don't usually accompany their children into operating theatres, as I understand it, so perhaps the tests were being carried out in a sterile environment? We would need to know the precise details of what they were doing, but I think the more nefarious aspect to this is the manipulation of the legal system and abrogation of parental rights, not the specific medical procedures. Those would be fairly routine.

Some of us think that they will ensure he doesn’t get vaccinated blood as they can’t risk things going bad. But make sure everyone thinks he got vaccinated blood.
I hope so. I'd rather see the NZ government save face if it meant the bub received clean blood.

I don't mean to trivialise the situation but this case with the baby reminds me of the Novak Djokovic/Australian government affair from last year. They couldn't allow anyone unvaccinated to succeed in the resisting the ridiculous requirements of the authorities. It doesn't matter that there was no medical necessity for these requirements. It doesn't matter that the people involved simply wanted sovereignty over their, or their child's, own bodies, and did not want to impose their views in any way on others. Once the case had received so much media attention, it seemed to me that the decision was only going to go one way. The unvaccinated could not be seen to be associated with 'victory' in any sense, even though they never started the fight.

Back
Top Bottom