The New Zealand Government Strikes again

The NZ public are starting to feel an unfamiliar but very real hatred and anger for Jacinda Ardern, as expressed in this track.
The thing about the lines in this rap is that she has actually said these things, she is being quoted, the accusations are accurate.

That was... intense. It's powerful and epic in a way, but also haunting. Innocence lost, but not regretted. Sad that the story has gone so far but not averting their eyes from how much further she intends to write the narrative.

I really enjoyed it, thanks for sharing!

FWIW, the vaccination exemption clause mentioned here has now been revoked. A summary of the main changes to the order can be read here.
Interesting that “exceptions” to vaccine mandates will be granted if important service disruption would occur.

This means if enough people band together the government will be forced to back down.
This may become more prominent when the third boosters are required. I don’t think as many people will capitulate as did with the first two shots.

Interesting that “exceptions” to vaccine mandates will be granted if important service disruption would occur.

This means if enough people band together the government will be forced to back down.
This may become more prominent when the third boosters are required. I don’t think as many people will capitulate as did with the first two shots.
Now we see why networking is increasingly important.
I guess it’s Go time...

Got one! :lol:
1571162705272.jpg

Ian Wishart is a well known investigative journalist in New Zealand. Here he does some heavy hitting as New Zealand starts to face the reality of SARS-CoV2:

Open Letter from Ian Wishart to the MSM

OPEN LETTER TO MY MEDIA COLLEAGUES:

This is why vast numbers of people think the government and health officials are idiots and we in the media are their mentally-challenged handmaids:

"The woman says from the outset the sick family relied on advice from a fragmented Covid-19 health response that allegedly never gave her father a directive to go to hospital, instead offering throat lozenges and paracetamol as treatment."

The guy died coughing up blood because the "best" advice from officials was suck a lolly.

Where the frick was the advice on steroids, antihistamines, even scientifically proven (on human coronavirus, influenza and herpes) antivirals like Kaloba!? Or even something that at least has immune support like high dose vitamin C and zinc?

If this poor guy had tried ivermectin or hcq to stay alive the media would have smugly laughed at him whilst dutifully publishing a "warning" from Bloomfield and Hipkins reminding the public to "trust the experts".

What an indictment on politics and health that the best official treatment for covid is a throatie.

Frankly, I have read the ivermectin studies and they're underwhelming. However, I suspect that even ivermectin is light years ahead of a throat lozenge.

These incompetents at the ministry of health couldn't run a Bunnings sausage sizzle.

And did I mention that most of last week's deaths were double jabbed? Where is the media coverage of this? Are you all journalists or PR mouthpieces for the official covid response? You need to decide. You can't be both.

The British Medical Journal - clearly a bastion of tabloid health reporting - has published an exposé on Ventavia, a company hired by Pfizer to run safety trials on the covid vaccine. Ventavia appears to have falsified study data. The NZ media ignored this after being briefed by health experts who assured them Ventavia only accounted for two percent of the safety studies, so the overall results were unaffected.

Unfortunately those "experts" who briefed you forgot to mention the elephant in the room - a whistleblower provided documents and audio recordings to the FDA but they NEVER investigated! And now we discover Ventavia has since been involved in the kids vaccine safety trials!

And none of the NZ media have batted an eyelid over this, despite plans for a rollout of the vaccine to hundreds of thousands of our children... based on a study contaminated by the involvement of Ventavia in the face of the FDA turning a blind eye.

Yesterday, one media outlet published a fascinating story about a previously healthy double jabbed Aucklander who had caught covid. Unfortunately, the story did not mention that he had been fully vaxxed ONLY SIX WEEKS EARLIER! Not six months ago...six weeks.

Publish the damn facts without fear or favour and let the consequences fall where they may.

We are all aware in the media of alleged vaccine deaths... and we are all aware that most are not. However... mainstream media have allowed their bullshit detectors to enter sleep mode.

Case in point? A 17 year old teenage girl a few weeks back. On the podium of truth, just 24 hours after she died, Jacinda and Ashley issued categorical assurances that her death had nothing to do with the vaccine. Yet we were also assured that the exact cause of death remained under investigation.

Even the coroner got in on the act..but then we found out that CARM still had the death under investigation because it turned out the girl HAD been vaxxed.

Did anyone pause to ask the obvious question: if you don't know what caused the death how in God's name can you credibly state "it's not related to the vaccine"?

How the hell would the coroner or Medsafe or CARM actually know whether a death is caused by a novel vaccine? There's no playbook, they have never seen this vaccine before and it uses new technology.. Credible investigation would take months as scientists looked for clues. Yet somehow they "knew" within 24 hours.

Ian Wishart is a well known investigative journalist in New Zealand. Here he does some heavy hitting as New Zealand starts to face the reality of SARS-CoV2:

Open Letter from Ian Wishart to the MSM

OPEN LETTER TO MY MEDIA COLLEAGUES:

This is why vast numbers of people think the government and health officials are idiots and we in the media are their mentally-challenged handmaids:

"The woman says from the outset the sick family relied on advice from a fragmented Covid-19 health response that allegedly never gave her father a directive to go to hospital, instead offering throat lozenges and paracetamol as treatment."

The guy died coughing up blood because the "best" advice from officials was suck a lolly.

Where the frick was the advice on steroids, antihistamines, even scientifically proven (on human coronavirus, influenza and herpes) antivirals like Kaloba!? Or even something that at least has immune support like high dose vitamin C and zinc?

If this poor guy had tried ivermectin or hcq to stay alive the media would have smugly laughed at him whilst dutifully publishing a "warning" from Bloomfield and Hipkins reminding the public to "trust the experts".

What an indictment on politics and health that the best official treatment for covid is a throatie.

Frankly, I have read the ivermectin studies and they're underwhelming. However, I suspect that even ivermectin is light years ahead of a throat lozenge.

These incompetents at the ministry of health couldn't run a Bunnings sausage sizzle.

And did I mention that most of last week's deaths were double jabbed? Where is the media coverage of this? Are you all journalists or PR mouthpieces for the official covid response? You need to decide. You can't be both.

The British Medical Journal - clearly a bastion of tabloid health reporting - has published an exposé on Ventavia, a company hired by Pfizer to run safety trials on the covid vaccine. Ventavia appears to have falsified study data. The NZ media ignored this after being briefed by health experts who assured them Ventavia only accounted for two percent of the safety studies, so the overall results were unaffected.

Unfortunately those "experts" who briefed you forgot to mention the elephant in the room - a whistleblower provided documents and audio recordings to the FDA but they NEVER investigated! And now we discover Ventavia has since been involved in the kids vaccine safety trials!

And none of the NZ media have batted an eyelid over this, despite plans for a rollout of the vaccine to hundreds of thousands of our children... based on a study contaminated by the involvement of Ventavia in the face of the FDA turning a blind eye.

Yesterday, one media outlet published a fascinating story about a previously healthy double jabbed Aucklander who had caught covid. Unfortunately, the story did not mention that he had been fully vaxxed ONLY SIX WEEKS EARLIER! Not six months ago...six weeks.

Publish the damn facts without fear or favour and let the consequences fall where they may.

We are all aware in the media of alleged vaccine deaths... and we are all aware that most are not. However... mainstream media have allowed their bullshit detectors to enter sleep mode.

Case in point? A 17 year old teenage girl a few weeks back. On the podium of truth, just 24 hours after she died, Jacinda and Ashley issued categorical assurances that her death had nothing to do with the vaccine. Yet we were also assured that the exact cause of death remained under investigation.

Even the coroner got in on the act..but then we found out that CARM still had the death under investigation because it turned out the girl HAD been vaxxed.

Did anyone pause to ask the obvious question: if you don't know what caused the death how in God's name can you credibly state "it's not related to the vaccine"?

How the hell would the coroner or Medsafe or CARM actually know whether a death is caused by a novel vaccine? There's no playbook, they have never seen this vaccine before and it uses new technology.. Credible investigation would take months as scientists looked for clues. Yet somehow they "knew" within 24 hours.

A great find. it's been on Twitter as well. I was astounded to see this in print. I wonder how long before they set upon him and try to destroy him. Amazing to see a journalist actually doing their job rather than regurgitating government press releases.

The other thing of note in NZ has been the large anti-government protests. Protesters were focused on vaccine mandates, vaccine passports, lockdown restrictions, the heinous three waters project which plans to place all public water utilities under Maori control. And many marchers were vaccinated but protesting the passports and mandates. So quite a mixed bunch. The Wellington march was estimated at between 10 to 15ooo people but the press insisted less than 5000. The MSM to a man tried really hard to portray this as a small bunch of anit-vaxxers who were also white supremacists and Qanon followers. They tried to liken it to the 6 January protest in the US. They tried to portray the marches as violent (people throwing tennis balls) and one reporter noted the presence of petrol tins - and later had to retract when he agreed this was fuel for a generator used for the PA system. A lot of people starting to realise that something is not right. And the government just ploughs on with its relentless push to vaccinate and a total inability to read the crowds.

The virus appears to be spreading down the country, with positive wastewater samples turning up conveniently in areas with low vaccination rates. Hospitalisation rates are climbing in Auckland. The news reported yesterday that there were 84 people in hospital and 55% of them were unvaccinated. Which of course ignores the fact that 45% WERE vaccinated. The story that the vaccine stops people getting sick from the virus is wavering. The mandate for firefighters has been extended by 10 days as many firefighters are either unvaccinated or won't declare their status. The health worker and teacher mandates kick in shortly and nobody knows at this stage how many staff in each area are not going to be allowed to work. So the narrative that all sensible people are getting jabbed is also wearing a bit thin.

We do indeed live in interesting times.

A side note to the above post, I do find some investigative reporting on covid lacking in its critical appraisal of the scientific literature. Ian Wisharts articles included, however the value I think is in bringing up the issues that need discussion.

A side note to the above post, I do find some investigative reporting on covid lacking in its critical appraisal of the scientific literature. Ian Wisharts articles included, however the value I think is in bringing up the issues that need discussion.

The real shame is that the major news outlets will never pick this up and as a consequence, few people will see it.

The way I see things is that any government that may be in power, whether left right, center up, down - whatever, are all the same, with the same agenda - control. Only the face changes, and it changes based supposedly on votes, cast by those who are told what they want to hear, then believe that things are going to get better. "We will end poverty. We will reduce the number of people in prison. The rich criminals will be held accountable for their crimes" How many governments have you heard that from ? Has it ever changed ? No. I could go on, but you know what I mean. The agenda and situation never changes. Our lives just get incrementally more difficult over time.

The types of people attracted to power and control such as the government / military etc are typically psychopathic (from personal experience in the military) And they need a power structure in place to feel comfortable, albeit they may not be the top of the pyramid yet.

Conversely, anyone with a service to others direction who enters these kinds of institutions are simply manipulated, chewed up and spat out. This is the situation with governments, organizations and businesses focused on money and greed all over the world.

Our Aunt Cindy here in NZ is no different, the government is still the same as it ever will be.

Remember - this is a 3rd density planet, biased towards service to self. I see it as a classroom, with lessons to learn. Looking at every event, and experience as an opportunity to learn from, particularly the negative, and choosing to learn from them instead of bemoan them is a more constructive strategy.

I guess in a nutshell I'm saying are you surprised ?

Back
Top Bottom