The New Zealand Government Strikes again

Agreed with other comments, the baby should receive all the care and assistance imaginable the medical facility can muster.

Question is can it even be done??

The elephant in the room is, that blood banks or hospitals may store the donated blood, but apart from the obvious blood type and Rh factor it does not record whether is came from a vaccinated person, un-vaccinated one, or one who when through Covid and built antibodies etc... It is the proverbial Russian rulete right now for anyone going thru a surgery and needing a blood transfusion.

Can the blood be tested before it is administered - absolutely should.
Will this be a new procedure? Maybe, maybe not.

This article is from 8/17/2021
Blood Centers Say Unvaccinated People Are Refusing Transfusions From 'Tainted' Donations

And this is recent development
International Blood Bank For The Unvaccinated Has Formed, With Donors From 16 Countries

I think it could well be exactly that, a show of power and pointless bullying.

This really shook me, I really felt this one and so very much for the parents and the young boy.
Yeah, this is very upsetting. I feel really bad for the parents, this is just so wrong!

I agree with everyone that this is a show of power and propping up the narrative, as well as not giving the unvaxxed any victories.

However, hard as it is to believe, I bet that the majority of the medical staff and many of the health authorities involved truly believe that they are helping the boy, even protecting him from his dangerous anti vax parents. I was speaking to a nurse friend recently, she says that even now, most of the doctors and nurses she knows are still totally on board with the whole vaccines are good narrative.

This is literally Big brother from Orwell, wow. What is the word of the street regarding this news over there, how do the people react?
Oh boy, even the title is funny: NZSIS director-general, I first read it as: "nazis director-general"
Only thing left is incentivize who report it. The price of Gas, food etc. is so high, even those basic needs are good enough every body starting their scores on some body else. We will have witch burnings. We will have every body is at throats with each other. It looks to me like some sort of desperation.

The elephant in the room is, that blood banks or hospitals may store the donated blood, but apart from the obvious blood type and Rh factor it does not record whether is came from a vaccinated person, un-vaccinated one, or one who when through Covid and built antibodies etc...
I think you're making an assumption here. If you look at the Red Cross blood donation requirements, there are a distinct set of criteria for vaccination status, which would be recorded upon donation. Although there's nothing stopping people from lying on their medical declaration, such organisations are very diligent about collecting such information, and the vast majority of donors would be answering honestly.

I think you're making an assumption here. If you look at the Red Cross blood donation requirements, there are a distinct set of criteria for vaccination status, which would be recorded upon donation. Although there's nothing stopping people from lying on their medical declaration, such organisations are very diligent about collecting such information, and the vast majority of donors would be answering honestly.
Not true in this case. The parents had a whole bunch of unvaxxed supporters willing and able to donate, so it was never about access. There was plenty of unvaxxed blood for the asking. I think the govt felt that agreeing to this request would give credence to the concept of potentially harmful spike proteins in the blood and might open a whole can of worms around the vac and mandates, the whole official narrative

The baby has had surgery and now recovering.
As I understand it what happened was: after the court ruling that standard blood bank supply would be used the parents no longer consented to the surgery. They had medical opinion from cardiologists that the surgery could be delayed by a week as they sought to try other legal options.
That’s when the emergency order was put in place and they took the baby last night to prepare him for surgery this morning.

It will now be interesting to watch what comes out in the wash as people continue to process this.
A clients daughter had a baby last week, she reported being afraid of being bullied by the medical staff if she were to require a ceasarian and blood products, as their family are unvaccinated.

Yeah, this is very upsetting. I feel really bad for the parents, this is just so wrong!

I agree with everyone that this is a show of power and propping up the narrative, as well as not giving the unvaxxed any victories.

However, hard as it is to believe, I bet that the majority of the medical staff and many of the health authorities involved truly believe that they are helping the boy, even protecting him from his dangerous anti vax parents. I was speaking to a nurse friend recently, she says that even now, most of the doctors and nurses she knows are still totally on board with the whole vaccines are good narrative.
There is still no rational reason why the mother could not stay with him fur the ore surgery preparations. That is what she was saying, “I need to be with him”.

Not true in this case. The parents had a whole bunch of unvaxxed supporters willing and able to donate, so it was never about access. There was plenty of unvaxxed blood for the asking. I think the govt felt that agreeing to this request would give credence to the concept of potentially harmful spike proteins in the blood and might open a whole can of worms around the vac and mandates, the whole official narrative
I agree; I was just responding to Honzap's point that the establishment medical staff wouldn't have been able to access unvaccinated blood via the "usual channels" if they intended to. Sorry if that was unclear; I think they have plenty of access to such, but, as you say, are trying to avoid giving any credence to theories which damage the official narrative.

It seems Jacinda is slipping:

Had recently watched an older presentation by UBC Professor of psychiatry, Steve Taylor (the one who wrote a book on Pandemics and wrote papers on vaccine hesitancy - who was also rather a big help in setting the course to ensure all sorts of things pandemic could happen). The presentation had a slid of Jacinda being the "communally inclined" as opposed to the opposition narcissistic, as Steve puts it. Part of the discussion was on maximizing the word 'Safe' (a word that has been literally hijacked over the years) for psychological behavioral modification purposes, as a way to help manipulate the public and remind them "why they need us." Steve did not say the last part, though.

1670660708071.png

I agree; I was just responding to Honzap's point that the establishment medical staff wouldn't have been able to access unvaccinated blood via the "usual channels" if they intended to. Sorry if that was unclear; I think they have plenty of access to such, but, as you say, are trying to avoid giving any credence to theories which damage the official narrative.
No worries mate. My comment was meant for Honzap, not you. I just messed up the quote

Such rank hypocrisy. The same people pushing the total removal of tobacco smoking from NZ are the same ones pushing the legalisation of smoking weed and the general decriminalization of drugs.

I just read the news too and saw her face, took a screenshot in case the story gets edited etc. The reaction is a classic one, seems like someone has shown her the door. Looks like a 12 year old teenager crying. She was past her sell-date anyways with the agenga shifting away from Covid.

jacinda.PNG

The prime minister of NZ Jacinda Ardern has resigned.
The next poll result must be going to really cane Labour. Plus I think she really hates the fact that most people are no longer in love with her. Finally, she doesn’t want the legacy of crashing and burning come the election. Good riddance. However we have yet to see which incompetent they choose to replace her.

Back
Top Bottom