The New Zealand Government Strikes again

Well, here comes the boosters... :-(

I’m also confirming that the Pfizer vaccine will be used for boosters, regardless of which vaccine was used for earlier doses. It’s the same Pfizer vaccine used for the first two doses in the vaccination rollout.

Key Points

Boosters are strongly recommended for anyone who has had their second dose at least six months ago.

Well, here comes the boosters... :-(

Plus we have the insanity of the vaccine passport. The narrative now goes that vaccine effectiveness only last about 6 months then you need a booster to restore it. Yet they are issuing passports now which are dated from the day you apply, not the date of your last shot. So some people will have valid passports when they had a shot almost 9 months ago when by their own logic, the vaccine is ineffective And they are telling us that they are doing all this to keep everyone, vaxed and unvaxed safe. (If those who panic at the thought of sharing space with the unvaxed realise this, they will have a full on panic attack as they won't know who to avoid). Their actions are illogical and just make no sense to anybody with even half a brain, but then I wonder if that isn't intentional

If we have to re-vax every 6 months then that makes travel overseas difficult doesn't it ? Isolation for people who are vaxed, if they are overseas for longer than 6 months and haven't had a re-vax overseas. Or if you have, you have to get the county overseas to update your vax certificate, if they can. This is a step too far IMO

If we have to re-vax every 6 months then that makes travel overseas difficult doesn't it ? Isolation for people who are vaxed, if they are overseas for longer than 6 months and haven't had a re-vax overseas. Or if you have, you have to get the county overseas to update your vax certificate, if they can. This is a step too far IMO
The whole passport thing is a step too far. And it makes no sense - both jabbed and unjabbed catch and spread the virus. It is all about control, not health

Ministry of Health position statement on pre-consultation testing of unvaccinated individuals in healthcare settings dated 19th November 2021 - Source (PDF)

In addition, in this situation the difference in the risk of transmission between vaccinated and unvaccinated people will be negligible.

When there is high COVID-19 vaccine coverage (i.e., above 80 percent of eligible people are fully vaccinated), transmission is more likely to occur from a vaccinated than an unvaccinated individual.

As our vaccination numbers increase, we will see fewer cases but more of those cases will be in fully vaccinated people, meaning it is more likely transmission will occur from a vaccinated individual than an unvaccinated individual.

Asymptomatic infection is the issue, not the vaccination status of the patient.

So, the government has been lying to kiwis, yes? :scared:

Ministry of Health position statement on pre-consultation testing of unvaccinated individuals in healthcare settings dated 19th November 2021 - Source (PDF)

So, the government has been lying to kiwis, yes? :scared:

Of course they were, it was expedient and suited their narrative at the time. This document is still unknown to the average Kiwi, though. Most of the double jabbed really think they are safer with vaccinated people. Their heads might explode if they actually got to read that document and understand they have been sold an illusion wrapped in a lie. And the PM will ignore it when she babbles on about how everybody needs to be vaccinated to be safe.

Interesting to see how the language from the Podium of Truth has changed in the last few days. First, she is now saying get vaccinated to "feel safe" rather than to be safe. That by itself is quite startling, although most people aren't picking up on it. No more declaration of safety through vaccination, which I find quite significant.

The other change is they are now reporting deaths of people with Covid rather than from Covid. Another subtle change most haven't noticed. DoH published some data in the last week or so on those who had died, previously reported as "from" Covid. This was brought about when the guy who did the knife attacks in New Lynn was re-categorised as a Covid death. Old Ash said that they were obliged to report any death where the person had tested positive with 28 days, as a Covid death, WHO requirements. So many people at that point realised that this was too stupid for words. At this point DoH started to change the language and report deaths as either "with" or "from" Covid. There were 33 deaths at that time and 29 of them were declared as suffering serious illnesses or had serious comorbidities. The logical conclusion is that in the entire "pandemic" we have seen 4 deaths actually from Covid.

Of course they were, it was expedient and suited their narrative at the time. This document is still unknown to the average Kiwi, though. Most of the double jabbed really think they are safer with vaccinated people. Their heads might explode if they actually got to read that document and understand they have been sold an illusion wrapped in a lie. And the PM will ignore it when she babbles on about how everybody needs to be vaccinated to be safe.

Interesting to see how the language from the Podium of Truth has changed in the last few days. First, she is now saying get vaccinated to "feel safe" rather than to be safe. That by itself is quite startling, although most people aren't picking up on it. No more declaration of safety through vaccination, which I find quite significant.

The other change is they are now reporting deaths of people with Covid rather than from Covid. Another subtle change most haven't noticed. DoH published some data in the last week or so on those who had died, previously reported as "from" Covid. This was brought about when the guy who did the knife attacks in New Lynn was re-categorised as a Covid death. Old Ash said that they were obliged to report any death where the person had tested positive with 28 days, as a Covid death, WHO requirements. So many people at that point realised that this was too stupid for words. At this point DoH started to change the language and report deaths as either "with" or "from" Covid. There were 33 deaths at that time and 29 of them were declared as suffering serious illnesses or had serious comorbidities. The logical conclusion is that in the entire "pandemic" we have seen 4 deaths actually from Covid.
I wonder if anyone could get a vaccine exemption claiming being the victim of a “micro-aggression” (i.e. vaccine mandate) and saying you don’t feel “safe” taking the “vaccine”. 😆

I wonder if anyone could get a vaccine exemption claiming being the victim of a “micro-aggression” (i.e. vaccine mandate) and saying you don’t feel “safe” taking the “vaccine”.
Or state that you personally identify as a virus and naturally feel diminished by mental anguish that covid is getting all the attention. Getting the jab would make you feel defeated. (If New Zealand is as far gone as Canada, this just might work!)

Last edited:
Or state that you personally identify as a virus and naturally feel diminished by mental anguish that covid is getting all the attention. Getting the jab would make you feel defeated. (If New Zealand is as far gone as Canada, this just might work!)
Stress leave would be the ticket in NZ.

FWIW, an inactivated French COVID vaccine, Valvena, is on trial here with a completion date of September 2022. :-)
It’s only a very small trial (n=300) to supplement the one being run in the UK (n=3000) The trial was being run here in Rotorua by Lakes Clinical Trials, the first age group completed recruiting several months ago. The second age group (under 50s) recruitment began but was cancelled. Apparently because they had enough data. I know people who are participants. They have received Pfizer vaccine exemptions.

The trial was contracted to Lakes Clinical Trials privately as they needed a covid naive population group.
So nothing to do with our government and I very much doubt they are in any way looking at purchasing it.

Long but well worth a read. :-)

Indeed! That is a absolutely cracking article. A shame most kiwis will never read it and it will never appear in the MSM or on the TV news. It lays out the real facts about the NZ covid response, and it is a story of duplicity and scaremongering.

Back
Top Bottom