2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

It's all so pointless. Already we have people passionately debating the merits of the multitudinous Democrat candidates, as if it will make a blind bit of difference. It is clearly all theatre to make the proles feel involved. Despite what some think, it doesn't matter who ends up winning the nomination, even if they win, nothing will change.

Even if Tulsi Gabbard wins (who’s the only adult in the room), she’s going to be fed to the dogs, in a similar way that Trump has been politically decapitated. Bar a grass-roots revolution (and we know where that usually leads to) or some ‘external’ factors like a natural disaster of global proportions, there’s not going to be any change any time soon.

Even if Tulsi Gabbard wins (who’s the only adult in the room), she’s going to be fed to the dogs, in a similar way that Trump has been politically decapitated. Bar a grass-roots revolution (and we know where that usually leads to) or some ‘external’ factors like a natural disaster of global proportions, there’s not going to be any change any time soon.

Yes exactly. I kind of hope for her sake she doesn't win. But if her candidacy catches fire, there's no telling what kind of chaos ensues as the PTB scramble to do whatever it takes to keep her from winning. The masks may just come all the way off and the whole thing exposed as never before for the farce that it is.

How about the future is fluid, that leaves room for surprises. Programming is complete for Some but not all. If Trump wins again, thats moving in a positive direction, as far as I know. That would mean tampering with the timeline by 4D STS has failed, ???. Maybe there is enough worldwide resistance, free will choice, that has nullified or interfered with their plans.

These DNC candidates aren't in touch with reality which is pretty clear, (with a couple of exceptions). "The deep state" has been running the show for so long, their certainty, anticipation and wishful thinking is solid and complete. They're acting desperate now as things aren't going their way all of a sudden :scared:. Disintegration is occurring for these people. But, this is only the surface level of things.

How about the future is fluid, that leaves room for surprises. Programming is complete for Some but not all. If Trump wins again, thats moving in a positive direction, as far as I know. That would mean tampering with the timeline by 4D STS has failed, ???. Maybe there is enough worldwide resistance, free will choice, that has nullified or interfered with their plans.

These DNC candidates aren't in touch with reality which is pretty clear, (with a couple of exceptions). "The deep state" has been running the show for so long, their certainty, anticipation and wishful thinking is solid and complete. They're acting desperate now as things aren't going their way all of a sudden :scared:. Disintegration is occurring for these people. But, this is only the surface level of things.

Yeah, I'm actually surprised by the sense of defeat in some responses, but I can understand it too. I also understand that not everyone feels the need, or even comfortable with, discussing their political opinions or options, considering them private and as a consequence, no-one else's business.

I do think that US 'politics' is managed like a game show by the media with candidates being pitted against each other. They are allowed merely sound bites to get across who and what they represent. So, if alternative media (like Joe Rogan, for instance?) can interview one candidate for over 2 hours, then that (maybe/possibly?) it will give us a better idea of what they are really like.

From what I've read and listened to in alternative media, it seems the PTB are backing Kamala Harris as the next DNC candidate. This is because she ticks all the boxes. Black, female, (short?), the personality of an angry pitbull terrier when it comes to getting what she wants... oh, and 'connections'. There was the suggestion that this was a person who would be able to 'take Trump down' in a debate. And - that is what they want. It's like they're focused on this to the exclusion of all else. Weird.

With the recent indictment against Jeffrey Epstein for sex trafficking charges, it seems the game is entering a new phase. This will cause ripples down the road for the dems since some of their members have been documented to be on flights to Epstein's Lolita Island. These dem members will become liabilities rather than assets now depending how far word spreads around and how the media handles it.

Trump claims to have not been on any of those travel logs, setting the stage for the opposition. How will the dems counter I wonder?

Still the most searched candidate on Google and I'm not sure I've seen anyone who can withstand the blatant smear attempts with such poise and fire back with the kind of truth they don't want the American people hearing. I mean this could get really interesting.

It was hard to know where to put this Youtube vid from "Tucker Carlson Tonight", so my apologies if it is not in the right category. He does cover many categories too.

Back
Top Bottom