The non-exotic warfare zone

G

gritzle70

http://www.noexoticwarfarezone.com/index.htm

This is an interesting site. It's not the first time I have heard about the theory that EM beam weapons and holograms were used on 9/11. There were the photos of the "Flying Pig" (disk like objects which were identified by some as stealth bombers with cloaking ability - http://www.orbwar.com/).

I have also read reports on the internet of people who claim they have been victims of psychotronic terror. The beam weapons have been directed only at them; so when they complain, everyone else thinks they are crazy. They claim that thoughts are being inserted into their minds; many complain that they now have tumors growing in their bodies or on their skin. (We hear of many people who have died of fast acting cancers (Karla Turner) or of sudden heart attacks. EM beams above 10 MHz (?) would destroy the vibratory frequency of DNA or could interrupt the EM frequency of the heart or the brain.)

I have also read that HAARP wants to create a neural tunnel on the earth's surface through which it can transmit EM beams for mind control. This is supposed to be one of the reasons for the chemtrails -- they help to create this neural pathway.

Nor is it the first time I have heard about the plans of the Controllers to project holographic images of God into the sky over a city to terrorize the people. They could also stage an alien invasion. I can see Stephen Speilberg scripting the special effects for the Book of Revelations holographic images. (I always thought he produced the 9/11 images exclusively for CNN of the planes hitting the WTC towers.)

I am sure that you have already seen this site. Could any scientist verify the general accuracy of the scientific data.

I believe in many of the concepts but I am not a scientist. At the same time, if its info is so "accurate", why has the site not been taken down.

What is really strange is that every time I open the site, my computer screen starts to vibrate wildly; my computer virus program then gives me a warning that a PUP has been introduced which may be dangerous to my system. I can't clean or remove it; I can only cancel the program which is introducing it. This has happened three times.

It could be that this is info they don't want me to know; or it could be that they are zapping my computer. I mean why would a "respectable" US citizen be visiting this site when I could watch Fox News.

Actually I threw out my TV four years ago. I love the slience. Unfortunately I have Windoze which (lately) keeps getting "hung up." So while I am waiting for Bill Gates to decide what I should or should not view so that Windoze "unfreezes", I continue to read "High Strangeness".

Back
Top Bottom