The official Illuminati website

GoldDragon

A Disturbance in the Force
Did you know that the Illuminati has an official webpage?
Here is the link:
_http://www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk

The website tells that the Illuminati is a benevolent secret society,which is trying to create a New World Order based onto meritocracy.
Standing in the way of the NWO is the power elite that has ruled over us for thousands of years.
They call this elite the "Old World Order",OWO in short.

Thanks to conspiracy theorists and OWO propaganda(politicians using the term "New World Order"),the people have started to think that the Illuminati and the NWO are evil.

The ArmageddonConspiracy website was created to dispel all the disinformation out there regarding this subject.
The site is full of intresting information about many subjects,you can for example find an analysis about the "Jesus plot" there and much more.
The Illuminati has also created an activist group called "The Movement",this too is explained in detail in the site.
Also you can download four Illuminati novels from there for free.

Hi GoldDragon,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

GoldDragon said:
The site is full of intresting information about many subjects,you can for example find an analysis about the "Jesus plot" there and much more.
The Illuminati has also created an activist group called "The Movement",this too is explained in detail in the site.
Also you can download four Illuminati novels from there for free.

Hi GoldDragon, and welcome to the forum. I assume you've read the information that you describe above. So, what is your take on these subjects, can you boil it down for us? Once you get familiar with this forum you'll notice that there are many leads that are being followed and a lot of things being investigated. It's good IMO to search and read many things on the net, but providing links to websites telling others to read, without providing any summary on what it says or why it would be worth a read is not productive, it's more like a distraction. I also warmly recommend, if you haven't done so, to read The Wave series, which you can find on line HERE. Happy reading! :)

Hi GoldDragon,

I look forward to reading you introduction in the newbie section of the forum.

As has been mentioned, please remember to indicate the path you took to finding the Cassiopaea material, what you have read, etc. It is always interesting to see the paths taken by various seekers of the truth.

You will find great benefit in investing your energy in getting up to speed on the material already covered by Laura and the rest of the forum. This includes reading the Wave series, Adventures with Cassiopaea and the Cassiopaean Experiment - all should be linked from the main page of the cassiopaea.org website and the QFG Site Map (http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/site_map_qfg.htm).

This will save you from possibly posting things that have been well discussed for which threads most likely already exist.

In terms of the illuminati website, consider that one tactic of the Powers that Be (PTB) is to create conflicting views for a divide and conquer approach as the masses can't come to consensus on certain truths. Conflict creates energetic food for them and makes the masses easy prey.

Think about this for a moment, is it possible the New World Order and the Old World Order are one of the same?

Warm regards,
Gonzo

Thanks for the post GoldDragon and welcome to the forum.

As many of you know, I spent time researching this work by John Robison: "Proofs of a Conspiracy" which is arguably a clinical dissection of Adam Weishaupt, here:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=11082.0

This book is addressed on this "official website" here:

_http://www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/Robinson-and-Barruel(1509715).htm

To me, it is doubtful that anyone who actually read Robison, would mistake his name for "Robinson" which this site does. The below words are a clever mis-representation of Robison.

Robinson and Barruel are the fathers of modern conspiracy theories. Their central thesis was:

1) The Illuminati are anti-Christian. Yes, this is absolutely true.
2) The Illuminati are anti-Monarchy. Yes, this is absolutely true.
3) The Illuminati conspired against Christianity and monarchy and used every tool at their disposal, including Freemasonry, to overthrow priests and kings. Yes, this is absolutely true.
4) The Illuminati sought a New World Order where conventional religion was abolished, and all monarchs, aristocrats and priests were overthrown. Yes, this is absolutely true.
5) The Illuminati worked with the Jacobins. Yes, this is absolutely true. (Several prominent Jacobins were members of the Illuminati.)

So, yes, the thesis put forward by the two men was correct, though it completely failed to emphasise that the Revolution succeeded, in the last analysis, because the people were sickened by the tyranny and arrogance of Louis XVI and his aristocratic cronies.

I have not read Barruel, but I do know that one important part of Robison's work (1797) is the building of his arguments about the character and morals of Weisphaut and his organization. Subsequent advances in the understanding of psychopathy add new dimensions to Robison's claims, and make the book quite worthwhile from a 21st Century viewpoint (IMHO). On this 'official website' Robison is simply labeled as pro-monarchy.

GoldDragon, I believe in this revolutionary world change, in which few (myself included for now), understand. I recently posted about how the masses are easily controlled through various things. My belief on carrying this out is formulating a scenario where all will turn to anything, even if they do not understand it. Or a cause to rally behind. If you believe I am worthy of this society, let me know. I will gladly sacrifice anything in order to help change everything.

To me this website looks like a bunch of pseudointellectuals trying to make a name for themselves in the conspiracy-theory world.

Smallwood said:
To me this website looks like a bunch of pseudointellectuals trying to make a name for themselves in the conspiracy-theory world.

I like that they knew they had to post something on 9/11 to have any shred of hope of street-cred, and so they throw down this "9/11 Revisited" piece attempting to spin it away with completely lame disinformed reasonings. Sparing anybody the need to waste their time with the site, here's the nucleus of their dispelling any need to waste time investigating the implications of 9/11. (I think whoever wrote this stuff deserves some credit for interweaving logical operands with ad hominem counter-arguments to formulate something comprehensible, but it reads like Zionists blaming the stooge meanwhile propping up the old story line).

[quote author="_http://www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/911-Revisited(1871863).htm"]
9/11 - What Really Happened?

The "neocon" agenda of America and its support for Zionism is well known, but that doesn't mean that the American government was behind 9/11.

In fact the truth of 9/11 could not be simpler. Osama bin Laden did it and Bush and company were hoping he would do something of that nature to give them a pretext to invade oil-rich Iraq, give regional support to Israel, and try to start converting Islamic countries to puppet capitalist democracies under America's control, thus extending the OWO's power to regions of the world not yet fully under its heel.

The key to the whole controversy is the collapse of the Twin Towers and Tower 7. The conspiracy theorists say that the hijacked planes couldn't possibly have brought the towers down, therefore they must have been expertly demolished. Therefore it was an inside job and therefore the American government was responsible.

But the collapse of the towers is completely irrelevant. America would have relied on the fact that four airplanes were hijacked and used in suicide operations as sufficient pretext for their subsequent foreign policy (military) response. Whether the twin towers fell down or not would not have made the slightest difference and therefore could not have been part of any conspiracy.

To repeat, if everything had happened exactly as it did, except the Twin Towers and Tower 7 did not come down, the American response would not have been one iota different. The hijacked planes slamming into highly symbolic American buildings and killing American citizens was the only excuse the American government needed to carry out its policy. In other words, the collapse of the Twin Towers and Tower 7 - the so-called smoking gun - is completely irrelevant in terms of the government's alleged conspiracy. Since the smoking gun is irrelevant, it's crazy to conclude that it furnishes certain proof of government involvement.

Why would the government be so dumb as to carry out needless and dangerous demolitions when it already had the excuse it needed for a war? Any American officials allegedly sitting in a room planning a false flag attack would never have said, "Right, it's not good enough simply to hijack planes and crash them into buildings, horrifically killing hundreds of people; we also need to demolish the Twin Towers, and, hey, why not demolish Tower 7 and Tower 5 while we're at it, even though nothing is actually going to hit them and it will look as suspicious as hell?"

It's INSANE.

The collapse of the Twin Towers and Tower 7 is the biggest red herring in history. The buildings collapsed for reasons that are now quite well understood in engineering terms. No demolitions took place.

American policy would have to have been dependent on the collapse of the Twin Towers for a conspiracy theory to have any credibility i.e. it is being asserted by the "Truth Movement" that America would not have responded as it did if the Towers did not fall. Clearly, this is entirely false - whether the Towers fell or not was neither here nor there in terms of providing a pretext for a war. Hence there was no government conspiracy.

American support for Israel is a disgrace, and the invasion of Iraq was a disgrace, but that doesn't mean that the American government committed 9/11. The fact that 9/11 suited their agenda doesn't make them guilty.

All thinking people should analyze the facts rationally. Any intelligent person should be able to detect a myriad of holes in the 9/11 conspiracy theory.

9/11 was, in truth, an unsophisticated, low-tech attack by 19 Muslim suicide bombers. Bin Laden wanted to strike back against America and he succeeded beyond his wildest dreams. Airplanes had never been used as suicide weapons before, so America was taken by surprise. What's so hard to grasp about that?
[/quote]

The article goes on trying to debunk 9/11 truthers with a "[...] debate between a member of the illuminati and an expert conspiracy theorist.", in which they wildly throw conjecture and avoid detailed facts now well exposed around the internet about 9/11 smoke and mirrors conflicting with science.

I think the site may be half worth visiting with its overt demonstration of compromising 9/11 facts, because they tackle some core themes of concealed truths, so with wide eyes open shards of truth may appear, but you have to look hard through a lot of smoke and mirrors to get at any bright reflections.

Smallwood said:

Not very bright intellectuals either, by the look of it.

Oh, the site crashed my firefox.

GoldDragon said:
Did you know that the Illuminati has an official webpage?
Here is the link:
_http://www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk

The oxymoron of an "official Illuminati" website was the first flag that popped up for me. :)

My understanding is that the central idea, around which the 9/11 Truth Movement revolves, is that the "official story" doesn't explain all the available data and that there must be a reason for that. The reasons are what people are looking for. And those reasons, if discovered, would reveal what actually happened.

However, by stating in that "9/11 Revisited" piece:

daveOS said:
[quote author="_http://www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/911-Revisited(1871863).htm"]
The key to the whole controversy is the collapse of the Twin Towers and Tower 7. The conspiracy theorists say that the hijacked planes couldn't possibly have brought the towers down, therefore they must have been expertly demolished. Therefore it was an inside job and therefore the American government was responsible.
[/quote]

...the author seems to be setting up a straw man he can knock down. He proceeds to refute the "explosives" angle by simply stating that using explosives to bring down the buildings was not a requirement to justify invading Iraq.

Aside from the fact that he offers no proof for his own rebuttal of his own straw man argument, which is not even the real issue, my question is: So what? Who said explosives were required to justify the invasion of Iraq (which he implies by emphatically stating the opposite)? If anyone actually said that, they are not stating the central idea of the 9/11 Truth Movement as I see it.

So, unless I've misunderstood something, that author's piece seems to be much ado about nothing, OSIT.

That site was also one I was checking recently. There is a lot of interesting, eye-opening information in it. On the other hand, there are several red flags that are impossible to ignore or reconcile and which counter, if not come close to destroying, the site/group's credibility (which many of the articles spend a great deal of effort building up):

- The 9/11 material, as already mentioned, is astonishingly manipulative. Even the tone of the article is vicious, and vastly different than the others, liberally using words like "nutcase" throughout whereas the other articles seem to bend over backwards to maintain an air of civility and intelligent discourse. The entire exchange with the so-called pro-conspiracy expert ("JC Lesinge", whoever the hell that is...his primary presence anywhere seems to be only that very site) is also a joke, with his statements being almost as insulting and guided as the questioner's. In any case, with the 9/11 stuff, there is no question that they doth protest too much.

- They make a big, no, HUGE deal about the difference between Christ's resurrection and reincarnation. Basically, that Christianity is based on the resurrection concept, yet the Archon known as Jesus did not resurrect, but rather "reincarnated" by possessing a nearby man. They make a very good and interesting case, but they place an extreme, again ad-nauseum, focus on the difference. Rather, I think it would make little difference to any human, Christian or not, as both cases are superhuman, beyond common human understanding of reality, and each could just as readily be attributed to a supposed "son of God" as the other.

- They are using rap/hip-hop as a primary medium for their "message". My own feelings about such noise aside, the idea of using lowest-common-denominator music to further such a supposed ages-old noble cause in this way is laughable. And with a rapper called "Pho" (presumably hinting at Phoster). Who do they expect and want to reach with it? Tried listening to a bit but definitely lost me with this.

- The articles repeat themselves ad nauseum in terms of how bad and evil all of the main ("Abrahamic") religions are and how Gnosticism is the answer, how the "Old World Order" is bad, their "New World Order" is good, but oh so carefully go no further with any real substance. First and foremost, what is the true nature of these suppose Phosters and Archons? How do they persist across the millenia? Why are their numbers limited, and why are Phosters so outnumbered? Fine...the Archons are the primary source of evil and the root of the OWO...how do we fight them? Clearly we have to *know* our enemies (and friends) if this supposed "Movement" of theirs is sincere and is meant to actually go anywhere? But, the only time they drift into these necessary details is when absolutely forced to, such as their explanation of Christ's "reincarnation" (with him being an Archon and capable of such possession of human bodies), and even then at only the barest minimum.

- That said, as with 9/11, they go out of their way to ridicule anything involving aliens/reptilians/etc. (essentially anything deviating from the extremely limited common human understanding of reality), while at the same time indicating that the Phosters/Archons themselves are not human and are endowed with superhuman powers. Inconsistent, incomprehensible.

I did try contacting them to find out about this claimed Illuminati proper but received no reply (and have no interest in joining any "Movement", certainly not one presented in such vague and vapid terms). Bottom line: well, I still do not know who/what they might be and their real intentions, I wish I did. If anyone does know or have ideas, please say. There is a lot of information presented by them which merits at least some measure of serious consideration, but the red flags get in the way. For now, LKJ remains (for me) the primary, most credible, intelligent, and consistent source of info.

Dizzy helix,

about Jesus, i was indoctrinated by being forced to go to catholic school, so there is a level of the knowing of the lies there that others who have not participated in catholocism or christianity cannot know, Jesus may have reincarnated after his "ascent" into heaven, however if we simply follow the bible, and pretend its actually true, they believe jesus was ressurrected, because when they went to open the tomb he was gone

if he had reincarnated as suggested then his body would have been right there where they left it, and his soul would have moved to inhabit another body, also after the ressurrection jesus visited his disciples and they knew it was him, if he had simply posessed another body it would not have been "him" and they likely would have cast him out as a deciever sent by the devil to thwart them, after if i remember correctly a couple months of visitng his buddies occasionally he THEN made the ascension,

about Rap music, generally speaking, this of course does not apply to everyone who listens to this type of music, but generally the listeners of rap music are uneducated and extrememly succeptable to suggestion, seems like they are trying to suck in more followers using this style of music

in a way gnosticism is true, if one looks at it purely by what it represents, gnosticism states that there is a supreme force or will which "creates" everything, not a being who can be communicated with, and not even really a being, more like a force (the force binds us and flows within us, did i mess up this star wars quote ? hehe) and then there is a lower level of the attainable "gods" these beings are simply earlier evolutions or just first or earlier on the cycle (darn its hard to speak without using time as a reference) and they have also created things perhapes even galaxies, but they didnt create the entire creation, these lower level gods are the ones "worshipped" by the more base religions like monotheism and other such nonsense(i think its nonsense, i do not know all truth yet or i would not be here to speak it :) ) simply because these beings showed so much ability to the then coming newer beings

i will use lets say greek roman theology as an example here to illustrate, although they do not have a ture "force" of creation of the allness

chornos and another "god" do the creation of everything, then their creations take over and claim to be the rulers and then their offspring Zeus take over once again,

in sumerian texts dealing with annunaki and thier pantheon each successive "leader" of the gods rewrites the histories claiming THEM as the one and only king of the gods

also do we even bother fighting said OWO or even NWO, learn from them i say, have we not been shown for the last 10,000 years how NOT to act, how killing eachother is silly and pointless and how controlling eachother is silly and pointless

using a classroom as example, do the group of popular kids who suck at school and some of them fail even matter if you are the smart kid, nope youll pass and move on and they will be stuck in the same grade next year, cya wouldnt want to be ya, hope you learn your "lesson" next time so you can join us in the next grade

as for 9/11 being the main thing, its not irrelevant if the building fell, there must have been reason for them to fall, and when one considers that NO SKYSCRAPER EVER in history before of after this event has fallen to fire, this confirms the demolition , but does it matter? not really it is quite plain from ALL the stuff about the event that this wasnt a hijacking, it was a set up, fact proven, what people are fighting and yelling and screaming at eachother about is WHO did it, in the end it matters not who did it, as we have learned that destruction of life on this scale served nothing and no one other than the lesson that we dont really like that sort of thing happeneing

saying building 7 and 5(didnt even know about 5 and i thought it was a set up the day the event happened) falling dont matter is showing exactly how this site is trying to undermine the truth, buildings that dont get hit but have smoke pouring out of every 10th window seem like something VERY VERY important to consider

govt's update policies all the time, slavery used to be ok, then it wasnt cause the govt said so, that NEVER made it ok to do to others and just cause they say it doesnt mean they have stopped it, we are forced to live life the way they dictate in society, have to pay tax have to this and that, because they have told you its right

sound like this site is just the PTB trying to update themselves to not look so bad in a world where people are realizing they have had enough of this sort of crap and dont want to take it anymore

on the lower side of the freemasons those poor people have no clue what they are involved with and generally these lower level cluless cogs in the wheel ARE trying to do good, they build community centres and donate time and money to causes and charities, but at the top of it all lies the control factor once again

although we are forced to be STS in this "time" as the C's state it doesnt mean we cannot begin to THINNK STO and be aware of what is best for everyone and not simply what is best for oneself, i often want things for everyone that would ultimately make my life more difficult but would benefit everyone, and am ALWAYS vehemntly opposed by my "peers" with these views, disheartening but hey you cant expect a 3rd grade kid to be performing quantum physics, most are still not thinking about what and why they think they simply go with the flowof what everyone else does, sometime this is necessary for survivival in this place however it simply allows for the PTB STS overseers whatever you wanna label them as to continue this sort of behaviour,

think of this have you ever met anyone who is, you know, somewhat rational, and generally a good person say "hey lets go to war", usually people do not know these types of people most want peaceful lives, but certainly they support the troops and other such activites which in fact DO support war

try telling one of those people its wrong to enforce their views on another and see how they react, try telling them that some people are happy believing women should be lesser beings and that revenge killing is what they believe in and they have that right to believe that

those people will invariably say no what those people think is wrong and we must change them, well why must we change them? they will do what is necessary to make themselves "happy" which is fine by me, i simply choose not to participate in those activities and allow people the freedom to figure out for themselves by providing truths and evidence that shows things which they may never have considered before, often people simply do not know any better because they have not been taught any better, even those who we see as "good" are still impressing their beliefs on others as though their way is the right way and only way

i am content believing what i believe and will accept new information and truths as they come rather than deny the possibility of truth

perhaps 9/11 was a set-up specifically designed to show us how stupid it is to kill others for beliefs especially innocents who may have not cared one way or the other and let you have your belief anyways

ramblin' on and on again i am, :)

Hi Jimbofirstround,

Have you read Secret History of the World - or even the Wave and Adventure Series?

j said:
ramblin' on and on again i am, Smiley

If you could please consider your reader and endeavor to be as concise and clear as possible, it would be appreciated. Time is scarce and more effort should always be put into a post by the writer than the reader. Rambling on and on puts the bulk of the effort on to the reader and is not externally considerate. With a little practice, you'll find it easy to write concisely.

over and over again this site is filled with "read what we have read or do not post" attitude

why is this so prevalent here? the poster asked for what people thought, i added my thoughts, take them or leave them, it is the readers choice whether or not they wish to take in anothers views or not

Jimbofirstround said:
over and over again this site is filled with "read what we have read or do not post" attitude

why is this so prevalent here? the poster asked for what people thought, i added my thoughts, take them or leave them, it is the readers choice whether or not they wish to take in anothers views or not

Did you read the Forum guidelines, Jimbo? This isn't a chat forum. It is a research forum. Most of the members here have at least a good working idea of the principles this forum is based on.

For example, if you joined a Calculus forum and weren't quite up to speed on at least first year Calculus, would you truly be able to join in a discussion on something you don't understand?

You've been asked if you've read certain books and so far (unless I am mistaken), you've yet to answer.

What drove your decision to join this forum?

Back
Top Bottom