The other version of what Mineta saw

mattnapa

The Force is Strong With This One
I have reviewed all the posts under the general discussion thread here on 9/11 and have seen nothing on what I discussed on my previous thread on the intercepts or on what I am going to talk about here. I imagine we are all familiar with Norman Mineta's testimony on what occured on 9/11 in Cheney's bunker, but are people familiar that in the the 9/11 commission report the same exact events Mineta describes are included in the report but occur at around 10:10 as opposed to Mineta's claim of them happening at around 9:25. I happened upon this fact while having a debate on JREF forum. If you ever want to debate with hard core official story folks I recommend you go there. Anyway the 9/11 commission report claims Mineta viewed Cheney responding to reports of flight 93 approaching Washington instead of flight 77. Of course there is the problem that no one supposedly had been tracking flight 93, so it is a little difficult to understand why Cheney's assistant would be reporting the plane is 40 miles out, etc. Apparently the story is that the secret service had made estimates of where the plane would be, and that was what Cheney and his assistant were responding to.

Back
Top Bottom