The Problems the World Faces and How SOTT is the Best Solution

SeekinTruth

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
The Problems the World Faces and How SOTT is the Best Solution

I have been reading the SOTT pages since early 2005 after running into the Cassiopaea website in early November 2004. After reading "Adventures with Cassiopaea" followed by "The Wave," I became a regular reader of Signs of the Times, the SOTT forums, and all the related websites, blogs, etc. Well, it has changed my life in ways not easy to express. In this post I will try to do just that, but, more precisely, give a summary of what I have learned and, to varying degrees, understood from my extraordinary "real education" from this amazing research group, network and community.

I hope this summary will help more people, particularly new people to the "SOTT experience," to realize the value and exceptional opportunities to learn and grow from these amazing resources.

I always knew that we lived in a very strange world. From a very young age, I always had a peculiar feeling that something is not quite right with this world; that nothing is as it seems, although I wouldn’t be able to articulate it – it was just a feeling. Then coming of age, for a very long time I followed clearly evident conspiracies in different fields and was convinced that, in high level human affairs, conspiracies were the rule not the exception. But I didn’t know the half of it. Not even close. Besides, I had a very strong intuition that there must be one overarching conspiracy tying them all into an integrated system; but I could not, of course, piece together the puzzle of how it could all possibly work. I simply lacked vast amounts of data. Again, it was not very concrete, just a general feeling that those in power will do anything to stay in power.

For many years, I have thought about the problem of "Evil" in its many aspects. In 1989, in college, I took an elective course in the Religion and Philosophy department called "Evil." From that time on, my long ponderings into this subject only deepened. During this college course I became familiar with C. G. Jung, and in another course, the following semester or the one after, called "Integrating the Irrational," I became even more familiar with Jung’s work and more of his concepts. Also around this time, I was introduced to Joseph Campbell’s work. All of these events constituted a turning point in my life. I’ll get to that later.

Now, what I have learned so far from all of the research material on these websites will follow. First, the value of critical thinking was reinvigorated to an immense degree; I would go as far as to say this value was redefined for me and taken to a whole new level. Second, I’ve developed a new appreciation for the power of networking with people interested in the same overall things and going in the same direction. All the dedicated members of the SOTT community know the tremendous power in networking to put the pieces of the enormous and exceedingly complex puzzle together in this truly strange world in which we live. Finally, the incredible number of the pieces of the puzzle that have fallen into place; but there are still quite a bit that will come together still. It is an ongoing process after all.

The Problem of "Evil"

The single most important part of the research done by the intrepid SOTT team is the studies of psychopathy and related pathological deviances. Once one becomes even a little familiar with this material, many things really begin to fall into place as to how evil is propagated in human affairs in a very tangible way. The mountains of material that has accumulated on the SOTT databases about this whole crucial understanding of the micro and macro-social phenomena of psychopathologies and their effects on the non-pathological human population is invaluable if said "normal" population is to have a fighting chance of protecting itself from this ever present scourge.

Beginning with the years of very personal experiences of Laura Knight-Jadczyk and Ark Jadczyk with pathological types – attacks of all kinds, slander and defamation of the most extreme and ludicrous kind, etc., all of which is still ongoing – to the book by Andrzej Lobaczewski entitled "Political Ponerology: A Science on the Nature of Evil Adjusted for Political Purposes," the reader of these websites will be literally enlightened on one of the most perplexing repeating phenomena in human history: the perpetual dominance of a small minority of pathological deviants over the large majority of non-pathological population leading to the colossal man-made devastation and destruction that have become legion down through human history.

But this is just the beginning. Beyond the human pathological types propagating evil in a very "down to earth" kind of way, so to speak, there is lots, and I mean lots of research into and the most intriguing working hypotheses based on the data gathered to explain "Evil" on a "cosmic" level. That is another of the great things about this totally unique group of people: there is no important subject or direction that is not researched and analyzed. The hypothesis of Hyperdimensional Realities that interpenetrate our own "three (plus one) dimensional reality", or perhaps it would be better put as our reality is embedded into, is really another fascinating explanation of how these millennia-long conspiracies could enslave humanity for so long. "Nonhuman beings," the extraordinary amount of evidence of the so-called UFO and "alien interaction" phenomena throughout history, and all sorts of other "high strangeness" events become so much easier to explain with the data, analysis and working hypothesis proposed, as well. Even a UFO skeptic like myself was really opened up to new data and ways of thinking on this matter.

For some reason, I was never really interested in the UFO phenomenon without really knowing that much about it before I ran into these websites. My take on the whole "alien" matter was that it was more probable than not that extraterrestrial life forms existed, but that was it, that was as far as my interest in the subject went. I always felt annoyed by the mainstream cultural hype of UFOs and all things "alien," thinking it’s a waste of time and a distraction like any other mainstream cultural hype. Of course, the way the whole subject is treated in the mainstream culture, that’s one of the reactions it is intended to elicit.

Speaking of eliciting reactions, there is vast amounts of information on these websites about the human condition; about the way regular humans have become complex reaction machines and nothing more. Perhaps "man" has become such a complex machine, that it is very difficult to learn how any one or, as a mass of interconnected (networked) machines work(s). Has anyone ever proposed such a thing? Who? More than one has done so, perhaps? (Is it known who was the first?) If so was their a reasonable hypothesis or hypotheses presented and data collected, checked by whoever wanted to look into it, add new data, etc...? And here, of course I don’t mean modern views of man just being a complex reaction machine, selfish genes, etc. All of the potential that we humans should have is blocked by our blind reactions that are, to a very large extent, socially engineered. Is there any data that could support such a declaration? Well, we may see. All of which ties back into the "high strangeness" of the UFO phenomenon, as well as the Fourth Way esoteric teachings which have come down to humanity throughout the millennia. This teaching may be a true spiritual path that is open to us that can show us our real "terror of the situation" and lead us out of this same situation. It is obviously not for everyone. It is the most difficult thing a person can possibly do. But it is also the only real possibility for improving and consciously, creatively evolving from the current, "normal" human condition. And it is based on a beautiful marriage of true science and spiritual pursuit for Objective Truth.

What could be more truly spiritual than scientifically pursuing Objective Truth with no other agenda or personal interests mixed in? Of finding out how the universe or all of creation works and how we relate to it all, how we, as small parts fit into the whole?

Which brings us back to the problem of "Evil" on a cosmic scale. The Cassiopaean Experiment is a fascinating and unique form of "critical channeling" that is different than any other channeled material anyone is bound to discover in the incalculable morass of channeled material in New Age land over the decades. (By the way, check out the Forum section called Channel Watch and New Age Cointelpro to help get a handle on the vast amounts of muddle in channeled material.) First, the problem of evil that is normally approached in a totally over-simplified and inadequate way is completely opened up to new ways of approach by the introduction of the concepts of Service to Self (STS) and Service to Others (STO) and Free Will in the Cassiopeaen Transmissions. These concepts were introduced earlier in the Ra / Law of One channeled material from the 1980’s, as well as seven densities of reality and being which is also a cornerstone of the Cassiopaean Transmissions. In fact, the Cassiopaeans themselves have said that the Ra material is a very good primer for understanding the Cassiopaean material and have given a rather high grade for accuracy to the Ra material.

Now, my problem in the late 1980’s concerning the problem of evil was the following. First of all, I was not religious in the traditional sense, although I was brought up Orthodox Christian (and my name in Armenian even means Baptist). I was not a practicing Christian (or any other organized religion) in any strict sense, but I had deep religious, or spiritual feelings all my life and had looked casually into many different religious teachings. None of them answered my "questing soul," so to speak, though I found a few gems and nuggets of gold in many (bits of truth and wisdom); but I did have an overall Christian conception of religious ideas or ideals. The problem I was faced with during this period in the late 1980’s was that the monotheistic religions had a major logical contradiction in their treatment of the question of evil. This was a main issue covered in the class I took in college.

If there was an all-powerful, all-knowing, and all "good" single "God," then where did evil come from? You can see the logical problem with this formulation. Either God was not all-powerful and/or all-knowing or God was not all good; otherwise evil could not exist. If God ONLY wanted good, WAS all-knowing, AND was also all-powerful, how could he allow evil, and so much of it, to exist? Something was seriously wrong with this formulation. Or something must have really gone awry with the great endless Creation of God, the Endless, all-knowing, all-just, all-powerful Creator. In which case there is at least a hint of incompetence on the part of the Creator, casting doubt on the All-Powerful and All-Knowing status. Conversely, the Creator WAS All-Knowing and All-Powerful, but in which case, "He" could not also be "All-Good."

So the concepts of STS, STO, and Free Will, specifically the Universe being a Free Will Universe, really open up whole new worlds of thought closed to the narrow, dogmatic organized monotheistic religions. Before I came to this wealth of information on these sites, my best conception up to that point was that "good" and "evil" were both legitimate and needed for existence to come into being; that neither could exist without the other and that there was free will to choose (also I had long since come to think the idea of a personal god ridiculous – all of this was part of the beginning of the turning point I mentioned). I also had a vague idea that to really be able to choose, and do so consistently, one had to be able to discern which is which, and for that one had to have all sorts of knowledge and understanding. Another vague concept that hovered around this overall conception was that there really is no such thing as "Evil" per se, which is a very dangerous concept, although it is true on its own level. But that is a level much higher than the level we are currently on – on the level of "God" this would be true.

On the level of the Source of the Beginning and End of All and Everything, all is one, all is unity, and all is good. (Of course, the Source of All and Everything may also not have a beginning or an end, and neither may anything else – just continuous cycles). But this is a very tricky and dangerous "trap" for us on our level not to admit to the existence of evil. In fact, it could be said that it is the ultimate "sacrilege" or "blasphemy" if you were inclined to use common religious language, because you are dragging "God" and "his" level of Being down to your level or falsely raising yourself up to a level much higher than your actual level.

On top of all this new space of conceptualizing opened up by these concepts, the Cassiopaeans add their own totally unique take on existence by their famous saying "All there is is lessons." Once at least a minimally adequate understanding of this concept is assimilated, one can see the limitless further understanding that is opened up. Very closely related to this concept of lessons, are a couple of other totally unique Cassiopaean ideas: "Knowledge Protects. Ignorance Endagers." Those with at least a somewhat "open mind" can see the tremendous possibilities of understanding opened up by these seemingly simple and very concise statements.

We can feel the exciting possibilities of understanding what the "purpose and meaning" of our existence is. Of course, understanding comes after long study and clear, critical thinking. The really unique character of the Cassiopaean Transmissions is that they encourage critical thinking, research and more research, and networking with others of like mind to further the knowledge and understanding of all. Even the Ra / Law of One material does not explicitly do this as far as I know, but I’m not completely familiar with all of the Ra material. However with whatever parts I am familiar, and the background, it seems certain types of questions were not asked, mainly about "negative" or "evil" things, and so there was a limit on the kinds of information and direction for further research given by Ra. There were critical thinkers in the group, but also some "sacred cows" or strongly held beliefs which did not allow certain lines of questioning and thus certain kinds of information to be transmitted.

The concept of STO is very clearly explained by both Ra and the Cassiopaeans in that Service to Others never violates the Free Will of any other being. What a concept! Free Will – Freedom – is the most fundamental concept in a "Free Will Universe." So that we have to sincerely ask to get an "answer from the universe," so to say. This is even covered in the Cassiopaean transcripts when Laura, after a couple of years of experimenting with "critical channeling" with all sorts of "dead dudes" and dubious sources of limited knowledge and questionable nature coming through, finally "made contact" with the Cassiopaeans (as they called themselves) in summer 1994. She asked them at one point early on in the communications why they responded to Laura. They responded "because you asked." Laura, in her usual way of critical questioning – not taking anything at face value, said that many people ask, but they don’t get any real answers or get all discombobulated with the answers they do get. The Cassiopaeans replied "no, nobody asks; they plead, demand, beg…" etc. which is not true asking but a form of manipulation (and so a violation of any real free will, no? – and if the source is "STO" they would not be open to violation of their own Free Will either). The plot thickens.

So we have a brand new notion as to what real asking is. It is to be totally open, without preconceived ideas of what an "acceptable" answer is, no anticipation or limits in the kinds of paths that can open up before us, but to just ask with "all of one’s being" in total sincerity, to really want to know with no other agendas. Wow.

Now, in my own case, I could have totally been turned off by all of this channeling business, and without an open mind just left the Cassiopaea website; and that would be that. But for several years, I had been using the I Ching to ask difficult questions that I was not able to answer with my own "conscious" mind, with my own resources and capacities. And I had, in many cases, received quite uncanny and relevant answers to my queries. I had also noticed a pattern. Whenever I had an open, sincere approach to a question I got clear indications of where the crux of the matter really lies, a more or less easy to interpret answer to my "difficult" problems. Whenever I was anxious to get a certain kind of answer or indication, had too much anticipation, I got confusing, difficult to interpret "answers." And sometimes, only much later, I would see what the I Ching was "trying to tell me" about a situation.

Speaking of patterns, by the way, that is how I found the Cassiopaean website in the first place. After struggling for years with all sorts of everyday human problems, I had noticed certain repeating patterns and cycles, if you will. And after a particularly difficult period, sort of being at the end of my wits, I did a search on the internet for patterns and cycles. I don’t remember all the details, but after going through a whole bunch of results, reading some web pages, bookmarking to comeback if I felt the need, from one of the sites (many of which were linked to each other) I clicked on a Cassiopaea link. After several days of reading the other search results, I had a strange feeling. Most of the information only somewhat resonated with me, so to speak, but there was an increasing excitement and almost joy leading up to the Cassiopaea find. Again I don’t remember all the details but much of the information was typical "cointelpro" type disinformation / misinformation – such as the "human potential" and "noetic sciences" stuff ala Tom Bearden, HAARP and weather control as a weapon, all from, I believe holographic patterns, etc. That is to say the typical methods of mixing some truth with lies and half-truths to vector people away from dangerous truths, so to say.

Of course, I later learned much more about HAARP and mind control (which, if you haven’t already done so, I highly recommend you search for articles both on the forums and the news pages, etc. about this topic along with cell phones / cell phone towers and "contrails / chemtrails") from the SOTT and related sites, but more on that later.

When I finally got to Cassiopaea, read the introduction and the Cassipaean Experiment material, and started reading the "Adventures with Cassiopaea" series, all this material really began to RESONATE with me. I started to devour the material every free moment of my waking hours. I followed up with reading "The Wave" and just continued finding and reading articles and discussions on these sites, and never looked back. (Again, if you haven’t read these two works, they are highly recommended – entirely new vistas of investigation and thought will open up to the patient, open minded seeker of knowledge and understanding.) Talking about devouring the material, this could become a problem in my opinion, so be cautious about it becoming an obsession and putting you in the wrong state: not a sharp, critical thinking state (and also not an open but "constricted" state). You may end up jumping to wrong conclusions, making broad assumptions, and generally not having the proper understanding and making wrong connections, all leading to just creating new belief systems, not based on what was said in what context, but based on your own biases.

Remember, what sets this group apart in every way, the Cassiopaea Transmissions and everything else, is that we are not asked to believe anything, but to test, research, discuss, research some more, and test again. In fact this is the distinguishing mark of the SOTT research network: NO SACRED COWS, NO BELIEFS NOT SUPPORTED BY THE AVAILABLE EVIDENCE. In fact, the Cassiopaea Transmissions are totally unique in that nothing is taken at face value, nothing is to be believed, whether because the Cassiopaeans said so or for any other reason; the Cassiopaea Experiment is more an inspiration for directions of research and verification than anything else. And what has been verified and can be verified so far, has an amazing track record.

Mind Control

The subject of mind control is very dense, like just about everything else researched by this group, and will have to be discussed in some depth. How do we approach the topic of mind control? There are many levels to this matter, and many avenues of approach. As a starting point, we will discuss the problem of man’s mechanicality; and specifically the problem of mechanically running programs – the problem of the blind reaction machine. I had glimpses of this kind of "waking sleep," not unconscious, but not really conscious either, default state both in myself and especially in others over the years before I found all this material here on these websites. It kind of shocked and fascinated (and sometimes annoyed) me once every blue moon when I had glimpses of the level of mechanicalness, the auto pilot mode, how everything just happens, and the contradictions of our actions and desires; we spend time and energy doing or just desiring to do certain things and then spend some more time and energy doing or desiring other totally opposite things which cancel out the previous things.

I would then forget about these glimpses for a long time until quite unexpectedly, there they were again. Over time, I remembered and became more aware that this was not the first time, and subsequent occurrences may have been remembered a bit longer before being forgotten again.

So the "normal" state of ordinary people, the default setting, is being an automaton, a reaction machine, and this is one major aspect of the problem of mind control. This state makes us totally prone to all sorts of influences,
impulses, etc., both accidental and even planned by others as all manner of manipulations and so on. We are not in control of our own mind to any extent we may imagine at all.

Some of the other major aspects of mind control are education; culture; religion; mainstream mass media propagated belief systems, values, desires, etc.; secret technological, chemical (including diet) and other forms of direct manipulation of brain / neurological functions, and on and on, all, taken together, leading to astonishing levels of conformity. Conformity to what? Well, doing what you’re told; not questioning anything; being as passive and dissociated about EVERYTHING as possible; accepting authority unquestioningly; shaped / engineered / manipulated values, desires, beliefs... all without our consent since we don’t generally know that this is happening so we can’t give any informed consent (although some of us can feel it or have vague feelings about what is happening to us and others). First and foremost, information is controlled; disinformation (intentional), misinformation (spread unknowingly), lies and manipulations of all sorts are spread far and wide.

Pretty much everything is pathological in society: the economic and financial systems; political systems; legal systems; education systems; religious and other belief systems; all of these are set up and controlled by psychopaths and other related pathological deviants. Mainstream popular culture is narcissistic. In the economic and financial systems, large corporations dominate, and are legally obliged to maximize profits and thus returns to shareholders. Extreme exploitation, predatory, scavenging, and parasitic behaviors are the norm in pursuit of unfettered profits. Those wanting to move up in the corporate hierarchy displaying the most ruthless, cunning, and pathological traits have the highest chances of promotion and "success" since these values and characteristics match the corporate culture and agenda structurally and are seen as having the greatest potential to maximize profits (with an ultimate goal of increasing control and establishing monopoly – just like the game of the same name).

The legal system, both civil and criminal, is supposed to protect the rights of all; it is supposed to serve the common good. But is this in fact what it does? First of all, can everyone afford – have access to – legal resources of high enough quality to protect their theoretical rights? Even before this current darkness we are in where all sorts of legal principles and precedents are rapidly being changed and abandoned, and therefore making the pathological character less hidden, did the system really work, really protect the many as opposed to the powerful few? In the case of civil laws, whose rights and interests are really served? Even when laws are on the books to protect the common man, how are they interpreted and enforced (and how long before it all deteriorates to the point where there is NO protection from the most elite predators that prey on the many). In the case of criminal laws, are victims or victimizers protected? In ANY court of law, who has the advantage, a liar or a truth teller? For the sake of argument, let’s just say all other things being equal, someone takes an oath to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth (a tall order in any case) and this someone has a problem with outright lying. The opponent in the case also takes the same oath, but has no problem at all about blatantly lying. Who has the advantage in this process? Are we not supposed to ask such questions? Are we supposed to believe that in every case if A says white and B says black then the truth MUST be somewhere in between? Can’t there be cases, many cases even, when one side is telling the whole truth (or very close to it) and the other side is utterly lying? (This problem of automatically assuming that the truth must lie somewhere in between contradictory claims reaches far beyond the legal system, of course.)

Let’s take political systems, but it is very hard to separate them from financial-economic systems, for whoever controls the (most) money, the most resources and markets of all kinds, and thus the purse strings of government of the political system, not to mention the most weapons of all different kinds (violence or threat of same) essentially controls that system. The closer to a real monopoly in any or all of these, the more this is true. Has there ever been a political system that has served the many? Behind the ideology of any political-economic system, democracy and/or constitutional republic (or "democratic / consumer"-capitalism), monarchy (or titled aristocracy / nobles / land owners - feudalism / serfdom) totalitarian-communism (or any other flavor one / two/ ten party system that is all for show and everything is centrally controlled), socialism (any flavor at all – democratic, religious, liberal, etc.) any and all forms of fascism / state corporatism / corporate statism, or any other "acy," "ism," "ic," "nal," or "dom," what really goes on? Do any of these ideologies and their ideologues and adherents practice what they preach? If they do, for how long before they don’t? When what they’re preaching is not what they’re doing, do the names and labels of the ideologies used to disguise what they’re doing change? If so, (when and) why? Are we not supposed to ask such questions? Why?

Has anyone actually liked mandatory public education? Who has (or has not) felt at least a vague oppressive atmosphere during their public schooling? Do the basic concept(s) and the accompanying expectations produce any good results? What has the general public learned? Does the general public who goes through this schooling even have the most basic reading, writing, and math skills – are we on the most basic level literate and numerate? It seemed at one time this minimal standard at least was usually met. Is this still true? Are things getting better or worse, overall? Is the most prominent skill we learn in our public schooling to do as we’re told, show up when and where we’re expected, and learn by rote all sorts of things hardly anyone really understands? How long after tests / exams until we forget what we learned in this way (and to what extent do we forget) – not to say anything of just how much of whatever we DO remember can we apply on average? Are we taught to think for ourselves? Does all of this schooling only condition and reinforce routines that are pretty much meaningless, making us more mechanical, leading to more conformity while giving us a perverse sense of accomplishment (we are "educated")? Is this a system of manufacturing good worker bees; all just a powerful way to condition and program "the masses?"

Religious systems – organized religion of any flavor – do they open up more possibilities for humans getting more "spiritual strength," more "spiritual nourishment," if one can say such a thing? Do the adherents to their dogmas, unquestioningly following all sorts of these black and white rules really become "better people"? Why would the Creator and Lord of all the Universe (and here I mean particularly the monotheistic religions) be so interested in such mundane, tedious things, demanding all sorts of incomprehensible rituals, exhibiting tyrannical tendencies, jealousies, on and on? Who or what would the Creator and Lord of All and Everything be jealous of? Why are so many seemingly sensible, reasonable, "moral / ethical" religious rules mixed with incomprehensible, ridiculous, and even downright "evil" rules and demands? Who created all of these religions? Are all the religions wrong, except one? Which one? How could we know, especially since the general gist of organized religion is not to question but piously accept everything demanded by the institution otherwise you would be questioning the Almighty and His (Her? Its?) "Lawfully and Justly Elected Representatives on Earth?” Or are they ALL – every one of them wrong (at least in the forms currently known)? If so, would this mean we should become atheists – in which case atheism would become the only "true and correct" religion, just as dogmatic as any other? Should we just be agnostics and agree that we just can’t know? Might it be more precise to say we DON”T KNOW, but this does not mean we CAN’T KNOW – EVER? Are religious systems just facets of politico-economic systems, or maybe also education systems... or ... the central nervous system of all of them? What about the religion of science – or should we call it pseudoscience – sometimes known as "scientism"?

Here, in the case of "religious systems," is it finally clear-cut, "self evident," should we say, that we should NEVER ask such questions? Why? Who or what could possibly be threatened? "God"? Truth? Or maybe Lies?

How controlled are we, that is to say how controlled are our "minds?"

Could we, if we "seriously tried to," whether individually or collectively, get at least an approximate answer? If we could, WOULD we? If we could, SHOULD we? Mmm, how might one do that?

So many questions, questions all around, but do we ever ask them? How many do? If hardly ANYONE ever does, how should ANYONE expect that there could be more answers available to MANY people? (What exactly is many anyway – HOW many?) If hardly anyone ever does ask, what might be some reasons for this? If YOU could find at least some preliminary answers to at least some of the questions raised, would you try? If yes, do you expect it to be easy to do? Memorize (or is it mesmerize) a bunch of ready made answers? Will just ANY answer(s) you come across (since you may have begun to ask) be enough to satisfy this newly arisen burning question(s)? Remember some of the points raised about our mandatory public schooling?

Do most of us need to be totally re-educated? Who knows...? Maybe some would like to find out more.

For some of the more curious minded, shall we say, would you want to maybe find out more about all this stuff from all the material available, do some REAL homework, as it were? What should you do? As the Cassiopaeans would say, "Up to you...."

Just about all of the questions I have raised, can be answered by researching just what is on the SOTT and related "sister sites." But, of course you have to do most of the footwork or homework yourself. And the more you can learn yourself, without being spoon fed, the more you will be able to learn, and the more still, later. This is true empowerment. Of course, if you’ve done your basic work, become familiar with the material, got more or less up to speed, and you have questions, need clarifications, etc., the other members of the forums will be more than happy to help you.

All there is is lessons? Could it, for some reason, be IMPOSSIBLE that "ALL there is is Lessons?" For me, this is THE point that keeps me making progress (at my own pace, of course, as it can’t be any other way) gives me the boost to keep going, and snaps me out of being overwhelmed with fear and helplessness and paralysis.

Let’s see, have I said enough on mind control? There are a bunch of us here who’ve learned about some really nasty experiments run by intelligence agencies starting before and after World War Two with some strange names such as, MK-ultra, Project Bluebird, MK-Search (maybe they were all parts or stages of an overall program)... uh, Greenbaum, and so on that decades ago were "disclosed" and "dismantled." Yet there may be some who don’t know about such "programs" – but several decades ago they were already getting the darnedest results.

What exactly is coinetelpro? How have I used this term (how is the term generally used on these sites)? Do I mean just the "EXposed" FBI program that stood for "counter intelligence program" and was long ago "DISposed" of? No I don’t mean JUST that. Did you know about this (DOMESTIC) program long ago uncovered and dismantled (wink)? Those were the bad old days, and stuff like that doesn’t happen anymore. Right? The government would never set up fake organizations, infiltrate real ones (and whole movements), spy, blackmail, assassinate, and so on and so forth NOW, would they?

I’ve sure found lots of interesting information about lots of interesting things on these sites. Have you really checked out what’s hear, really checked out, for instance, some of the articles posted in the "Best of the Web" section? There are some regular sources that show up in that section. In case you don’t know about this, you might want to check out Les Visible’s Smoking Mirrors Blog, if you want to... or Dave McGowan’s Center for an Informed America site; it’s not just SOTT that’s got some really good stuff.

But if any curious folk want to spend lots of time here, some (although maybe not all) of the best other sites’ stuff is usually found here. Anyway for those who are relatively new to the SOTT network, it could be a real opportunity to start (or continue, for that matter) a real education. Oh, and in case you start really diving in, try not to get overwhelmed, which could happen. If that happens, maybe relax and go at your own pace... at least that’s what I try to do. Try also prioritizing what particular things you want to look into in-depth. No one can really read EVERYTHING here at the same intensity even over a period of several years; maybe you know more about certain things and less about others (or think you do). And, anyway some surprising coincidences may open up new areas as you’re going about learning something "else."

Some Damn Scary Stuff

What is a Conspiracy? Do they really exist? Whoever hasn’t really gotten their feet wet in this area, some interesting research to look into might be by Richard Dolan. A good book by Dolan is "UFOs and the National Security State." Or you could just find many excerpts on these sites from this and other work by him. Have you heard the SOTT podcast with him? Many of the podcasts have transcripts, by the way, for those who prefer to read rather than listen. Anyhow, can most of us, after doing our homework, come up with a very basic definition for what a conspiracy is; and then find some specific cases in real life, or even general cases concerning some of the major institutions and systems of society I’ve mentioned and which ones seem to function in ways that fit such a definition?

I think Dolan’s description of conspiracies is spot-on. Any large organization (nation-state, corporation, what have you) is conspiratorial by nature. A very small group of powerful people making all important decisions in secret that will affect a very large group of people. Also, as Dolan says, secrets don’t need to be kept absolutely water tight. There will inevitably be some of it leaking out, but there is a whole hugely researched and resourced system to handle this problem. Very closely related is the concept of the "perception managers" mentioned in the excellent recent "The Assassination of Robert Kennedy" SOTT Focus series.

I mentioned getting overwhelmed above; can anyone relate to different kinds of overwhelming periods (cycles?), as you try to assimilate all this pretty scary stuff? There’s plenty of damn scary stuff (in the data, hypotheses, and so on): "Hyperdimensional Overlords;" "Secret Government" covert war against "normal" humanity; total financial-economic collapse; famine, disease, and "natural" disasters (that may not be so natural) – all part of a huge population reduction program; cyclic "cosmic" catastrophes (comets, meteors, asteroids); enslavement (of all kinds).... Would it have been better not to know?

Well, I guess that depends on the person and where they are at in there lessons. I’ll state some more "Cassiopaeanisms" and SOTTisms: The future is open. At times like this the possibilities and probabilities for nonlinear dynamics greatly increase, small changes may make even bigger differences.... Do we want to cower and become totally engulfed in survival mode, just simple physical survival, especially increasing the STSness of ourselves (and maybe our slice of "space / time") by an every man for himself attitude? I don’t want to die just yet, but hey I’m going to die sometime, so might as well try to be open, less constricted, less compulsively fearful, more STO, less identified and in confluence with the general ("negative") turmoil, while not denying that negative turmoil, but just as avoiding the denial of the negative also seeing the amount of positive as close to the objective balance as possible. We don’t have to make unacceptable compromises with ourselves to just survive like "pre-civilization man." For myself, I want to be less mechanical, more conscious, more creative, less entropic.

Definitely, things look pretty ugly, and are likely going to get worse before they get better. But all these frustrating, infuriating, frightening situations taken together are like a really good Petty Tyrant as Don Juan Matus put it. It is the perfect way to hone our warrior skills. When you are totally dedicated to being the best warrior you can be all these challenges are just the ticket. A very good quote from Don Juan is "Only a warrior can survive the path of knowledge, because the art of being a warrior is balancing the terror of being a man with the wonder of being a man." Another good one is "The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge, while an ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or as a curse."

These quotes are closely related to these from the Cassiopaeans (C’s): "Learning is fun" later elaborated as "challenges are fun." And keep in mind "Knowledge protects. Ignorance endangers." Sure lessons are painful, but once learned that’s where the fun part really starts, whether it’s learning to walk, learning to ride a bike, or learning big life lessons. All these threats and dangers were always present anyway, the only difference is now we are aware of them. I’d rather know. All our lives we’re mechanically suffering anyway, which is useless suffering, or only useful in that at some point it will get you to the point of having had enough, having had your fill, then you can start conscious suffering (which is much more useful suffering) combined with conscious efforts. The strangest thing is, until we have reached the point of having had enough, many of us become attached to our useless sufferings, perhaps more attached than to anything else, and when opportunities come up to end them, we reject them strongly.

What is useful suffering? Some aspects of conscious suffering are going against certain mechanical reactions, tendencies, desires, likes and dislikes; struggling against just being "comfortable" and "feeling safe"; keeping up conscious efforts to wake up, and when the awakening process starts to keep up the efforts not to fall back asleep. A machine cannot be conscious. When a machine begins to be conscious, it is no longer a machine, or it is no longer the same machine and will eventually cease to be a machine. At first, we take the notion of being a machine on the level of (mechanical) thought only (intellectual center) but eventually, we may feel and know this to be true with our whole being (all centers).

For those who think they want to start the Work, or have just started, I’ll try to give a few pointers and guidelines that might help. First really get to know your machine. See how it works, get to know all your small "I’s," all your programs or as many as you can. Don’t identify with any of them. It may help to say "it" instead of "I" and just find other ways to not identify with the small "I’s;" just observe at first. When you see things that you don’t like, whether they’re stupid, selfish / self centered, nasty, or whatever, don’t try to change them in the beginning. You won’t be able to anyway at first, and it’s important to just record. Get enough data to have something to work on. Just often seeing and feeling things in yourself that you don’t like is enough, it keeps you going in the direction of not being self-satisfied, but also be alert you don’t start self-justifications of all sorts.

In the Fourth Way you aren’t supposed to do anything you don’t understand. And it takes a long time to reach understanding; and there are different levels of understanding. The Fourth Way teaching says that between knowledge and understanding there is being. First you must gather and sort the knowledge. Then by beginning to do the exercises of self observation and self remembering your being slowly begins to increase (rise to a higher level of Being) allowing for more understanding. Also as the process continues, you will become aware with your whole being of all the contradictory little "I’s," of being a machine that runs many different programs and gives certain reactions when certain buttons are pushed, when certain levers are pulled.

When you get stuck, as you will from time to time after having made some progress due to long and proper conscious efforts, remember that there are different lines in the work. When you get stuck in the work on yourself, do some work for the group and you will be able to start making progress again and you will also be paying back to the group. In my opinion it makes sense to start working on yourself first but that might not always be the case, you may be able to do some useful work for the group first and then start on yourself and get benefits from the work you did for the group. But don’t put off doing the work on yourself. Do what you can, start somewhere and avoid the "disease of tomorrow." And as Gurdjieff said a student that can’t be useful to himself, can’t be useful to the teacher. Also if you’re making the proper efforts, you will not notice progress for some time, maybe for a long time, but there will be slow, steady progress that becomes evident later.

Another quote from Don Juan is "A warrior must make every act count...." I didn’t understand the levels of meaning of this statement. If you’re making the efforts, your making every act count right from the beginning because even your failures, which are a given, will produce results and eventually show you how to succeed. It’s easy to think well I have a long way to go to be a "warrior" so that must be something I’ll have to think about much later and fall into the "disease of tomorrow" mode.

Discernment

Of all the indescribable value in this research group, acquiring discernment is one of the keys. The more discernment you acquire, the more value you get and the higher you value this Work as a whole and everything this research network offers and makes possible. What I mean is discernment between truth and lies, between higher and lower parts of yourself, between the fine and the coarse in everything, between A and B Influences, Work ideas and life in the wilderness going in circles, between good and evil, between subjective and objective, conscious efforts and mechanical existence which always tends to lead to evil circumstances, if I can put it that way. One of the things I mentioned often in this post was the problem of evil. Here, if we really make the proper conscious efforts, really do our homework, then we are able to understand that here on this small, remote planet there is definitely good and there is evil and then there is the context, the particular situations / circumstances that distinguish which is which; all of this requires discernment. There are no hard and fast rules, black and white, learn ten commandments or twenty and you’ll know how to navigate life (and even more importantly the Work). There are some general "rules of thumb" type guidelines, but there are many exceptions. The nuances are where the real lessons lie.

The better you get at telling truth from lies, for instance, here on this peculiar planet the harder and more nuanced the situations become to tell which is which. The Lessons get progressively more difficult. And you get better and better at the skills, a chief one of which is discernment, needed to complete the lessons as you make perhaps slow, but more or less STEADY progress.

This brings us back to cointelpro (and the cosmic, hyperdimensional cointelpro). There is, as Laura has said in several contexts, a flavor of disinformation / false belief system for everyone. Here at SOTT we also learn how to spot cointelpro / disinformation agents (conscious and unconscious) and tactics, and to go in the direction of objective truth together.

When all the different lines of work, conscious efforts, gathering and analyzing all kinds of data, sharing knowledge are done in this group, one realizes both the true Terror of the Situation and also all the Hopeful signs that changes for the better truly are possible, that this system of Service to Self domination pyramidal hierarchy, dominated by conscienceless psychopaths on the human level and reaching up far above the human level – all the way to "nonphysical" realms, to perhaps the "The Thought Center of Non-Being," is not the only option. Through the hard Work, we can find and choose the diametric opposite of what we now live.

Eventually, we are able to choose who and/or what to serve, if we want to align with Service to Others. First we internalize and serve certain principles consistently, such as Truth over Lies. We become better at preserving our own and all others’ Free Will (at all different levels). When we become more unified and less fragmented through the Work on ourselves, we become more consistent and can choose what to support and what to oppose – both in ourselves and in the outer world. We can become progressively more responsible.

This is where there is so much True Hope in this project of SOTT, as opposed to false hopes and wishful thinking. We all progress together, each at his own pace, from their own level. As each of us progresses to a more conscious, balanced, unified, less mechanical state of Being, we perhaps make space for those who can follow this path leading closer to Objective Truth.

This post took a couple of weeks to complete with all sorts of interruptions. I came down with a raging fever for a couple of days at the same time as my mother became very ill and could not take care of herself. During this period I tried to keep my studies and work going while taking on additional tasks and responsibilities. This seems to happen any time there seems to be a new breakthrough in understanding probably as a result of growing Magnetic Center. I received unexpected new tests of my progress toward what I want to become and noticed advancement in myself of greater responsibility and even more pure intentions.

Also, there seems to be concurrent strange attacks and hacks, and/or SOTT sites being down that coincide with my own unexpected problems during certain culminations of new understanding. See for instance the recent event: http://www.sott.net/notice.html

I thank the SOTT research network with everything good inside me.

During this interrupted gathering of what’s on my mind, I also read recent material that is related to what I was going through in increased understanding that I’ll give links to below (which have many other links within them).

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/157975-Connecting-the-dots-of-a-crash-A-cyclone-a-quake-insanity-plague-and-a-bloody-handshake

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/156270-Beware-the-Psychopath

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/157871-Voices-in-the-Wilderness

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8895

Final Words

Finally, as we progress in our Lessons and in this Great Work, we miss opportunities less often to contribute something of value to the SOTT network, whether it’s research such as so many members of the network do, material donations if that is what is of most value one can contribute, sharing our own experiences of what is of Greatest True Value in this project, etc. The question will often come up: What are YOU going to do?

My personal response is figure out at all times how I can become more useful, responsible, and supportive to all that the profound efforts of the SOTT community are striving for. As I awaken more often and stay awake longer, I consciously wish to help all who ask to be able increasingly to do the same. To wake up is a long term Aim; but much smaller obstacles have to be overcome within smaller aims leading to it. As we continue on the path of awakening, we become more externally considerate to all. We can have INCREASED empathy for others when we realize they are mechanical like us, suffer uselessly like us, and are traumatized and wounded like us by the non-empathetic and conscienceless world created by those wearing Masks of Sanity.

Once larger and larger numbers of people can discern all the Lies from Objective Truth, a critical mass may be reached. Just as we strive for more Consciousness, we find greater and truer levels of Conscience to Serve All Those Who Ask. Perhaps along the way, we may even learn to savor the journey when helping others and battling Petty Tyrants and our own Predator’s Mind.

Hi, :D first I would like to acknowledge you for your writing and extensive home work required, and following through with your idea...SOTT pages can help. I am in no way new to the subject but since everything is a hologram, it was just a matter time before I found SOTT! Something which crossed my mind while reading and it's just how far we are behind these leaches. Millions of years is the going suggestion, luckily, we seem to be at the right time - on the right planet to see, do and make changes which no generation before us was capable of doing or believing. The separation of science and politics!

"LightSpeed"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<3

Thanks for taking the time to write this synopsis SeekinTruth, as they say... networking works!

First, I want to say, "Excellent, well-thought out, and nicely organized post!"

SeekinTruth said:
What could be more truly spiritual than scientifically pursuing Objective Truth with no other agenda or personal interests mixed in?

You just defined 'Yoga'.

:)

SeekinTruth said:
First, the problem of evil that is normally approached in a totally over-simplified and inadequate way is completely opened up to new ways of approach by..

This reminded me of The Lucifer Principle: A Scientific Expedition into the Forces of History.

SeekinTruth said:
How controlled are we, that is to say how controlled are our "minds?"

This brings to mind a Terrence McKenna quote: "If things are out of control, whose control is it out of anyway?"

SeekinTruth said:
But all these frustrating, infuriating, frightening situations taken together are like a really good Petty Tyrant as Don Juan Matus put it. It is the perfect way to hone our warrior skills.

Great tie-in with an obscure reference. 'Petty tyrants' is one of my favorite descriptive nouns.

SeekinTruth said:
All our lives we’re mechanically suffering anyway, [snip] What is useful suffering?

This is a commonplace question in the Buddhist circles I am aware of. As I tend to remind these souls, what is commonly translated as 'suffering' comes from Pali dukkha, which means 'unsatisfactoriness, discontent, inability to adapt to change, uncertainty'.

To my mind, put this way, the word takes on a meaning not commonly meant in general conversation.

SeekinTruth said:
Service to Others never violates the Free Will of any other being. What a concept! Free Will – Freedom – is the most fundamental concept in a "Free Will Universe."

Indeed. Seva, or nishkamaseva, is "selfless service", better rendered (on this forum) as "egoless service". Beyond karma, seva too, never violates free will, but is done for love, for grace.

Om Peace!
Yogini Valarie Devi

Hi!
i´m really impressed (i hope that my english is not so bad for been understood!) with the extensive writting of SeekinTruth! Actually i´m fighting with my self for find "some time" for put in order my feelings and my thoughts... When i see for first time the video of Pentagon Strike and then i search for "the author" i found the page with the writtings of The Wave in spanish... this moment was like finding a treasure... i remember this day at night that i need looking for something that was real... that explain my own existence and my relation with the universe... jaja... so deep for found in a google search minute but i founded it! I'm really feel the sensation of i found something that connected me with something that i was ever looking for and needs to find them but did not knew what or where is.

After found this, i began to "erase and rewrite" my own concepts of reality, some of that are well, others don't, i put away blind beliefs, and open my mind for think "out of the box" but in the road of "rebuilding me", i have a sensation of disorder in my life... this don't means that this is bad for me, it's truly necessary, however i have the feeling that i don't like more the things of this world (at this point i believe in the truth inherit the phrase that some people says that Jesus said to your apprentices "don't wish the things of this world better wish the things of the Kingdom") and really this is a challenge for me... deal with the day to day work that i don't like anymore and find time for my personal Work of increase my conscience. All are changing, my objectives, my personal interests about professional successful, money, formal academic knowledge for gain status, all of that was simply declined on my interest, its like a reactor that was shutdown and my life running was stopped, but only for change the configuration of the machine, and prepare it for restart, for begin to run in other way, on a new road, a road that i need to construct with real Knowledge, a thing that consumpt too much time and too much energy that i don't have and then in some times i feel exhausted, confused and sometimes depressed because a feel solitary in my own world, my own family, my own little social circle... too much things to put in order, to many ideas to share, but share implies put order in my expressions, write coherent messages, speak with people that are in the same road, with a personal quest for the Truth, something difficult to find in my country, and when i think about this last situation i can obtain a new impulse knowing that maybe this is my task at my own place: communicate and expand Knowledge with the drops of this wonderful Rain that i can catch with my hands for give to my friends, to my family and to my colleagues at the office... seeding the seed of (love... jajaja to much Tears for Fears) the seed of curiosity for learn what are the Real World, questioning your lives, your beliefs, and getting away all the fakes that the Matrix put on our minds... this is really a energy source that actually I'm using for continue the inner battle that I'm fighting. I am sure that i need to learn too more... but meanwhile my perception of my life was changed... was redirected not by beliefs but by Knowledge and the Wave and the Secret History of the World makes more easy for me put some order in my thoughts and open my eyes for See more clearly...

This text is something that i need to say, and it's my first post in the english forum, i only want to give thanks to all of you for the Gift of take chance to learn about the Truth and the help that you offer for all of us for increase this Knowledge... and thanks very much to Laura for the great love for your sons that i think was the origin of all of that...
:)

What a great, well-written testimonial, ST! Thanks for this.

(I admit I'm only half-way throught but I need to get back to work).

Perceval said:
Thanks for taking the time to write this synopsis SeekinTruth, as they say... networking works!

You are very welcome - though I should be thanking you and the rest of the crew! Yeah, the QFG type of networking really does work....

yogini valarie said:
First, I want to say, "Excellent, well-thought out, and nicely organized post!"

Thanks, glad you go some value out of it. And welcome to the forum.

xelalao said:
i´m really impressed (i hope that my english is not so bad for been understood!) with the extensive writting of SeekinTruth!...

Hi, xelalao. Welcome to the forum. Thank you, I'm glad you found the post valuable.

x said:
i only want to give thanks to all of you for the Gift of take chance to learn about the Truth and the help that you offer for all of us for increase this Knowledge... and thanks very much to Laura for the great love for your sons that i think was the origin of all of that...

Yes, without Laura none of this would have been possible; and she did it for the great love for her sons (and daughters) and not just the the biological ones... Thank you Laura!

You are welcome, Mr. Premise. Thank YOU for all your great work.

Reading this excellent work, I was reminded of one of the principles of the pilgrim when he socializes when he eats and sleeps, when he's this one even though they share with many the road.

I am a pilgrim shering and feeling the experiences of the road. We walk the same road but there is necessarily a moment of solitude, when we put one foot before the other.

I know the way, I've wok a long time in it.

Indeed, rylek!

I read this thread for the first time today, and the quote below made me think about the progress this community has already made since this post was written. Namely, now the Eíriú-Eolas breathing exercises put one in an ideal state of mind to truly ask for assistance in life/work/everything using the Prayer of the Soul:

SeekinTruth said:
What could be more truly spiritual than scientifically pursuing Objective Truth with no other agenda or personal interests mixed in? Of finding out how the universe or all of creation works and how we relate to it all, how we, as small parts fit into the whole?

The concept of STO is very clearly explained by both Ra and the Cassiopaeans in that Service to Others never violates the Free Will of any other being. What a concept! Free Will – Freedom – is the most fundamental concept in a "Free Will Universe." So that we have to sincerely ask to get an "answer from the universe," so to say. This is even covered in the Cassiopaean transcripts when Laura, after a couple of years of experimenting with "critical channeling" with all sorts of "dead dudes" and dubious sources of limited knowledge and questionable nature coming through, finally "made contact" with the Cassiopaeans (as they called themselves) in summer 1994. She asked them at one point early on in the communications why they responded to Laura. They responded "because you asked." Laura, in her usual way of critical questioning – not taking anything at face value, said that many people ask, but they don’t get any real answers or get all discombobulated with the answers they do get. The Cassiopaeans replied "no, nobody asks; they plead, demand, beg…" etc. which is not true asking but a form of manipulation (and so a violation of any real free will, no? – and if the source is "STO" they would not be open to violation of their own Free Will either). The plot thickens.

So we have a brand new notion as to what real asking is. It is to be totally open, without preconceived ideas of what an "acceptable" answer is, no anticipation or limits in the kinds of paths that can open up before us, but to just ask with "all of one’s being" in total sincerity, to really want to know with no other agendas. Wow.

I think it appropriate to reiterate this here, too:

[quote author=Cassiopaeans, 28 September 2002]
Life is religion.

Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future."[/quote]

Since I am an addict to Sott I feel happier. I really dint know why than I realised that it is because reading your articles I really think it is like receiving oxygen to my brain, clear oxygen, good oxygen. It makes me think, meditate, see my reality with new eyes. And It makes me feel connected with people that are concerned with my preoccupations. So the idea of receiving oxygen in my brain is a methaphore that produces my happiness, and because of that I feel with more energy and passion to continue to learn. Reading the books of Mrs. Laura produces the same state.

What I appreciate in Sott is the gift you are giving to us, and that gift demanded our participation in the real world. So we receive but we also give. That's beautiful.

Your test is fantastic, Seekin Truth. Thank you.

loreta said:
Since I am an addict to Sott I feel happier. I really dint know why than I realised that it is because reading your articles I really think it is like receiving oxygen to my brain, clear oxygen, good oxygen. It makes me think, meditate, see my reality with new eyes. And It makes me feel connected with people that are concerned with my preoccupations. So the idea of receiving oxygen in my brain is a methaphore that produces my happiness, and because of that I feel with more energy and passion to continue to learn. Reading the books of Mrs. Laura produces the same state.

Loreta, I like your metaphor of how gaining knowledge here is like receiving pure oxygen to the brain. I can relate to that feeling of happiness which I think is our true self rejoicing in receiving truth, so rare in our world of lies.

Loreta, I like your metaphor of how gaining knowledge here is like receiving pure oxygen to the brain. I can relate to that feeling of happiness which I think is our true self rejoicing in receiving truth, so rare in our world of lies.

You are right! It gives, receiving this truth, energy to continue to look forward. So this new look of our reality suddenly opens, expands our vision and our strength. I say that because before being addicted to Sott I was feeling a little desperate. So I can see a change in me. Par ailleurs, knowing that other people are living the same changes and being in contact with this group of good humans its comforting.

Loreta

Mod's note: Edited to fix the quotation boxes

Hi
I want to reply to this thread in more detail after, I have read it fully. However, I have been and continue to be preyed upon by evil for many years. Thanks to me finding Laura and all of the community of the group I have made inch by inch progress. I say inch by inch because the physical and emotional barriers that were put in place by the evil ones in my life who continue to try to control me still are trying. I am slowly freeing myself but it is ever present and continues to physically stop me.
Anyway, I carry on with my pursuit of knowledge in spite of this strong force in my life. Can't wait to share and I will because you are the only solution as a group and the only place I come to get an objective perspective.
L

Back
Top Bottom