The Questions

Tyrael

The Force is Strong With This One
Merhabalar

Kasyopyalılara sormak istediğim birkaç soru var.Onların "yanıtlamak" ve sizlerinde "sormak" gibi bir iddianız olduğu için, bende (bir kezde burdan!) soruyorum.İngilzcem iyi değil, o sebeple en iyi ifade edebildiğim dilde soruyorum.

1) Mutlak varlık/mutlak yokluk dengesine, bir denge var mıdır?

a) Eğer varsa nedir?

b) Eğer yoksa neden?

---

2) Eğer kasyopyalıların söylediği gibi "herşey eşzamanlı olarak var oldu/oluyor/olacaksa";

a) "Mutlak sabit" veya "Mutlak hareket" var mıdır?

b) Eğer varsa "Mutlak sabit" veya "Mutlak hareket" nedir?

c) Özü itibari ile varoluş hakkında hangisi söylenebilir; "Sabit" veya "Hareketli"...?

---

3) Tüm deneyim veya derslerde, gözlemci/bilinç veya bunu bir akıl/beden/ruh bileşimine indirgeyip sorduğumuzda, bir akıl/beden/ruh bileşimi;

a) Düşünülebilen tüm olasılıklarının hepsini aynı "An"da mı deneyimler?

* Eğer aynı "An"da ise nasıl?

b) Yoksa ayrı şeçimler/olasılıklar hattında mı deneyimler?

* Eğer bir akıl/beden/ruh bileşimi tek bir mutlak büyük döngüyü ayrı şeçimler/olasılıklar hattında deneyimliyor ise;

- Aynı noktaya geldiğinde, mutlak olarak aynı noktayı mı deneyimler?

- Yoksa farklı veya deneyimlenmemiş bir seçim/olasılık hattını mı?

---

4) Bir akıl/beden/ruh bileşiminin, karşılaştığı tüm olası denge biçimlerine karşı üçüncü bir seçenek/olasılık arayışının veya eğiliminin nedeni nedir?

a) Eğer böyle üçüncü bir seçenek/olasılık varsa nedir?

---

5) Aşk nedir?

a) Aşk fiziksel düzlemde nedir ve ne anlam ifade eder?

b) Aşk eterik düzlemde nedir ve ne anlam ifade eder?

Saygılarımla...

hello Tyrael and welcome to the forum :)

this forum is a english speaking one.
if you can please write in english so that everybody can understand you.

Tyrael,

I tried translating the page to see if I could understand. One answer to your questions via the c's is that love is light is knowledge. Is there any way you can translate the wave into turkish so that you can read it?

The other questions that you had did not translate well, sorry.

Tyrael said:
Merhabalar

Kasyopyalılara sormak istediğim birkaç soru var.Onların "yanıtlamak" ve sizlerinde "sormak" gibi bir iddianız olduğu için, bende (bir kezde burdan!) soruyorum.İngilzcem iyi değil, o sebeple en iyi ifade edebildiğim dilde soruyorum.

1) Mutlak varlık/mutlak yokluk dengesine, bir denge var mıdır?

a) Eğer varsa nedir?

b) Eğer yoksa neden?
..............................................................................................{portion translate}
Hi

Kasyopyalılara(Cassiopeians?) have a few questions I want to ask. Their "answer" and sizlerinde(you?) "ask" for being such a claim, I (a most centers here!) I ask. English is not good, it is only able to express the best reason I ask language.

1) Absolute assets / balance of absolute poverty, is there a balance?

a) What, if any?

b) If not, why?

---
2) Eğer kasyopyalıların söylediği gibi "herşey eşzamanlı olarak var oldu/oluyor/olacaksa";

a) "Mutlak sabit" veya "Mutlak hareket" var mıdır?

b) Eğer varsa "Mutlak sabit" veya "Mutlak hareket" nedir?

c) Özü itibari ile varoluş hakkında hangisi söylenebilir; "Sabit" veya "Hareketli"...?

..............................................................................................{portion translate}

2) If the kasyopyalıların(Cassiopeians?) as he said "all at the same time there was / is / going to be";

a) "absolute constant" or "absolute motion" Is there?

b) If "absolute constant" or "absolute motion" is?

c) Which can be said about the essence of existence by the "hard" or "Moving" ...
......................................................................................
---

3) Tüm deneyim veya derslerde, gözlemci/bilinç veya bunu bir akıl/beden/ruh bileşimine indirgeyip sorduğumuzda, bir akıl/beden/ruh bileşimi;

a) Düşünülebilen tüm olasılıklarının hepsini aynı "An"da mı deneyimler?

* Eğer aynı "An"da ise nasıl?

b) Yoksa ayrı şeçimler/olasılıklar hattında mı deneyimler?

* Eğer bir akıl/beden/ruh bileşimi tek bir mutlak büyük döngüyü ayrı şeçimler/olasılıklar hattında deneyimliyor ise;

- Aynı noktaya geldiğinde, mutlak olarak aynı noktayı mı deneyimler?

- Yoksa farklı veya deneyimlenmemiş bir seçim/olasılık hattını mı?

......................................................... {portion translate}

3) All experience or lessons, the observer / consciousness or it is a mind / body / spirit indirgeyip When asked about the composition, of a mind / body / soul composition;

a) all conceivable possibilities all the same "moment" is the experience?

* If the same "moment" is also how?

b) Otherwise, separate elections / Does the line experiences the possibilities?

* If a mind / body / soul combination of separate elections in a single cycle, the absolute biggest / possibilities line is experiencing;

- When the same point, experience is the same point as the absolute?

- Or a selection of different or deneyimlenmemiş / line is the probability?
---

4) Bir akıl/beden/ruh bileşiminin, karşılaştığı tüm olası denge biçimlerine karşı üçüncü bir seçenek/olasılık arayışının veya eğiliminin nedeni nedir?

a) Eğer böyle üçüncü bir seçenek/olasılık varsa nedir?
........................................................................{portion translate}

4) a mind / body / spirit combination, facing a third option against all possible forms of stability / possibility quest or is there a trend?

a) If such a third option / possibility is if you have?

---

5) Aşk nedir?

a) Aşk fiziksel düzlemde nedir ve ne anlam ifade eder?

b) Aşk eterik düzlemde nedir ve ne anlam ifade eder?
..................................................................................{portion translate}

5) What is Love?

a) The meaning of love is and what it refers to the physical plane?

b) What is Love etheric plane, and what makes sense?

Saygılarımla...{portion translate}
Sincerely ...
I tried to translate for the OP. Hope it helped. ( Google translate helped me).In the quoted area above I installed "portions"of translation. For my own reference, to compile a"whole"....

Here is basically the whole thing, some words did not translate well at all.

>
Hi

Kasyopyalılara(Cassiopeians?) have a few questions I want to ask. Their "answer" and sizlerinde(you?) "ask" for being such a claim, I (a most centers here!) I ask. English is not good, it is only able to express the best reason I ask language.

1) Absolute assets / balance of absolute poverty, is there a balance?

a) What, if any?

b) If not, why?

2) If the kasyopyalıların(Cassiopeians?) as he said "all at the same time there was / is / going to be";

a) "absolute constant" or "absolute motion" Is there?

b) If "absolute constant" or "absolute motion" is?

c) Which can be said about the essence of existence by the "hard" or "Moving" ...

3) All experience or lessons, the observer / consciousness or it is a mind / body / spirit indirgeyip When asked about the composition, of a mind / body / soul composition;

a) all conceivable possibilities all the same "moment" is the experience?

* If the same "moment" is also how?

b) Otherwise, separate elections / Does the line experiences the possibilities?

* If a mind / body / soul combination of separate elections in a single cycle, the absolute biggest / possibilities line is experiencing;

- When the same point, experience is the same point as the absolute?

- Or a selection of different or deneyimlenmemiş / line is the probability?

4) a mind / body / spirit combination, facing a third option against all possible forms of stability / possibility quest or is there a trend?

a) If such a third option / possibility is if you have?

5) What is Love?

a) The meaning of love is and what it refers to the physical plane?

b) What is Love etheric plane, and what makes sense?

Sincerely ...

{END translate}

Good Luck! I do not intend to answer/comment at this time.Just trying to help out.

EDIT: PS#1 >I believe that the word "Kasyopyalılara"/or "kasyopyalıların" means "Cassiopeian". & "sizlerinde" may be a form of "you" or "your".Just a guess...
I tried to place in italics where I added the possible words I think may apply/translate.

PS#2>Bold is mine to emphasize language translation difficulties

Tyrael said:
Sorry, try again... ;)

It is an assumption, but I read it as "Sorry, Tyreal/I will try again".

Not as in the response, "Sorry, Try again...( implying: Since you did not "get it"the first go-round) to you who posted a response... So, reader/poster, "Give it another shot at translating my words".)

Easy mistake for one not used to a different language from the one they are used to using fluently.
osit

Just a thought from my perspective.
:)

Edit: added word"translating" since I forgot it.

Thank you Kaigen for your translation of that word. I was in the process of trying to modify the post while you posted.
Had I known you knew Turkish, I would have "minded my own business'. You would have saved me an hour of my life for translating the post.
lol

EDIT: spelling fix

Forum Hoş Geldiniz, Tyrael :)

tavsiye kontrol etmek için yerdir İpuçları ve YeniKuralları için Başlayanlar ve Forum

unutma yoluyla da okumak Diyet ve Sağlık ve EE-Solunum Programı konuları yanı sıra QFS tarafından Önerilenkitaplar. Ayrıca, ilginizi çekebilir Bilgi ve Varlık Video Laura. Forum burada tartışılan bazı kavramlar için bir giriş olarak hizmet vermektedir.

Burada yapılıyor çalışmalarına destek olmak için basit bir yolu, herhangi bir Önerilen kitaplar sipariş burada .Tam hizmet kitapçı, baskı şu anda her şey olduğu için sipariş edilebilir.

Bu bu imi iyi bir fikir Cassiopaea Ezoterik Sözlük ve Cassiopedia kavramları karşılaştığınızda kullanılabilir, / terminoloji aşina olmayabilir kavramlar karşılaştığınızda kullanılabilir, çok yararlı kaynaklardır. Bu forumda soru göndermeden önce danışılmalıdır.

Ama aktif forum katılımcılarına sınırlı foruma bazı "kapalı sınırlar" alanlar, lütfen gürültü aşağı tutmak istiyoruz. Mesajınızı düzenlemek ya da silmek için en az 50 mesaj ulaşana kadar da mümkün olmayacaktır. Bu bağlamda yazılan diğerleri nasıl görüneceğini görebilirsiniz böylece, iletinizi göndermeden önce "Önizleme" butonunu kullanabilirsiniz öder.

Son olarak, önce, yeni bir konu başında ya da bir konu hakkında soru soran ya da hızlı kullanmak için tavsiye edilir, bu forumda çok fazla bilgi vararama fonksiyonu sayfanın üst ya da daha gelişmiş bir arama fonksiyonu menü edilir.

Forumun her bölümünde, konular listesinin başında sabit bir konu göreceksiniz olduğunu lütfen unutmayınız. Adlı bu yapışkan konu "Önemlikonuları"forum bölümünde Adı " bütünüyeleri tarafından okunması gereken tüm önemli konuları içeren

malzeme derinine ilgilenen üyeleri içinKılavuzu' na ciddi Reader Kapsamlı bakın

bakıyor katılımı ileriye

PS:Ayrıca, siz farkında değilseniz, Times İşaretler haber sayfası haber almak için mükemmel bir yerdir.
-----------------------
I welcomed Tyrael, in Turkish, to the forum, using a copy of the seemingly standard "Welcome" post format I see commonly used to welcome newcomers to this forum. Just converted to Turkish from English.

If this is out of line for a newbie, then you have my apologies.
I thought it was the "right thing to do".

Laura said:
Session Date: July 16th 2009

Q: (L) Well, alrighty then! Now, we have people on the forum who are trying to sort themselves out and come up with some good questions. But, at the moment, we haven't really decided which of those questions are what we're going to bring to the table here

Back
Top Bottom