The Ra material and the Cassiopaeans

flashgordonv

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Having read Secret history, The Wave Series, much of the SOTT website and a host of other referenced materials, I am currently wading through the Ra series. There is much to ponder there but also quite a bit of material which seems to be in direct contradiction to what we find from the C's.

First, the apparent difference of opinion about 5th density. Second the Ra reference to octaves of existence, layers of 7 densities. Third Ra claims to have built the great pyramid, but the Cs say it was built by the Atlanteans (941005)

Book 4 and 5 of the Ra material also seem to place a great emphasis on STO sending light and love. It is particularly referenced in relation to the STS entity which had targeted Carla. Ra said on one occasion that the group sending love and light was in fact contributing to the STS entity losing polarity. (67.23 says as you send this entity love and light and wish it well it loses its polarity and needs to regroup.) The C's material suggests that sending love and light where it has not been requested is like sending buckets of vomit (960714) and is in fact judgment which by nature is STS.

I am also noticing a strong reference to magic and to ritual, and I am bemused that Ra strongly endorses both, stating that Carla would be at risk if the rituals were not properly executed each time they had a session. Yet the C's said that ritual restricts communication (941109), ritual drains straight to lizards (941028). It seems to me that magic is all about changing what you feel is wrong with the world, about taking control and exerting dominance over the natural world, which is an STS activity OSIT.

The challenge for me is in being able to be sufficiently discerning to take the wheat (actually make that corn, wheat has gluten) and leave the chaff.

Hi flashgordonv

Laura has written about the Ra material quite a bit. You can read some of it here. Also, if you go to the top of the page and click on the search button, you can type in Ra or the Law of One and come up with what has been written on this site about it.

From what I can remember off the top of my head, Ra did not endorse magic and ritual. It was the fact that this is what made Carla comfortable and what she wanted and so it was done to ease her mind. Ra actually had to deal with a lot of biases of Carla's such as her belief in Christianity, rituals, sending love and light. This has to do with the distortion factor. The beliefs of the channel distorts the message to a degree.

Also, it was brought up by the C's that if they would have talked more about STS, Don Elkins might have been able to fight back against the attack that ended his life.

If you have not bought the Wave, I think it a worthwhile investment. There seems to be a little more in the books than there is on the web version.

But take a look at the site and do a search here on the forum and see if some of your questions get answered.

Lynne said:
Hi flashgordonv

From what I can remember off the top of my head, Ra did not endorse magic and ritual.
Hi Lynne
have you read the Ra material? I find it difficult to understand how you can say that Ra did not endorse magic and ritual. Books 3 and 4 in particular spend a lot of time talking about appropriate ritual and Ra makes what appear to me to be ringing endorsements of various types of magic. I haven't quoted any passages but am happy to do so if there is value in so doing.

I do have the Wave series and am about to re-read it when I finish the Ra material. I will also do the search of the forum. I searched the sessions quite thoroughly, but did not think about doing the same on the forum before I posted.

flashgordonv said:
I haven't quoted any passages but am happy to do so if there is value in so doing.
Then DO IT. Two clear passages will be enough.

ark said:
flashgordonv said:
I haven't quoted any passages but am happy to do so if there is value in so doing.
Then DO IT. Two clear passages will be enough.
OK here we go

71.16 Questioner: The change in consciousness should result in a greater distortion towards service-to-others, towards unity with all, and towards knowing in order to serve. Is this correct, and are there any other desired results?

Ra: I am Ra. These are commendable phrases. The heart of white magic is the experience of the joy of union with the Creator. This joy will of necessity radiate throughout the life experience of the positive adept. It is for this reason that sexual magic is not restricted solely to the negatively oriented polarizing adepts but when most carefully used has its place in high magic as it, when correctly pursued, joins body, mind, and spirit with the One Infinite Creator.
Here is another one:

71.15 Questioner: I will state that the objective of the white magical ritual is to create a change in consciousness of a group. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Not necessarily. It is possible for what you term white magic to be worked for the purpose of altering only the self or the place of working. This is done in the knowledge that to aid the self in polarization towards love and light is to aid the planetary vibration.
I read these as a fairly clear endorsement of magic by Ra and there are a lot more.

Let me be clear here. I am not here trying to cause an argument or making any claims about the efficacy of magic or anything like that. I am trying to work through the RA material and reconcile it with the other material I am studying from SOTT and the C's and other ancillary and recommended materials so I can better see reality. I only put these quotes because I was specifically requested to do so.

But I do not see in these extracts any particual "rituals". And what is "white magic?" Did Ra defined it somewhere? As for me, thinking can be considered by some, those using black magic, as white magic :)

Hi flashgordonv,

there is an article on the cassiopaea website, covering The Cassiopaeans and Ra.

The following is an relevant extract of an radio interview of Laura that I am currently transcribing:

'(?)' designates words I am unsure about if I understood them correctly, the audio quality is sometimes poor and I am not a native speaker.

M: Now, I heard of the RA transmissions. Isn't this considered, like, from a higher source...

L: It has some bleed-throughs of some real good high level information, I really respect that source. I do point out, however, that it has some problems. Obviously there was some bias on the part of the receivers and you can always detect bias in the language. When there is a lot of words spoken with very little meaning - what we call word density, value density of the words; I mean, do they use a lot of words and say nothing or very little?

M: Yeah, I've seen it on some channeling sessions, they use a lot of words and didn't really say anything.

[...]

L: So, word density is one clue, archaic language. [...]

[...]

M: Now, the RA beings, they were like the sixth level also, right?

L: Yes, and I believe they were. What part of it managed to bleed through the bias. But you notice when you read RA that – and I respect it very much – you notice the convoluted language, and there is often a very excessive amount of words with not a lot being said. On other occasions there is needy(?) material, very needy(?). [...] Of course, I belive that the contact was actually transduced through Don Elkins, he was the connector and then their trance channel Carla telepathically was able to pull it from Don's mind and speak it. And this was kind of a convoluted way of getting this way out. Because once Don died, RA never came again.

M: Yeah.

L: So, that was... You know, I analyzed their work very closely. And I understood that if you restrict... Once again, what happens is the thing with sex [refers here to a subject dicussed earlier in the interview]. If you have an idea [of how] something ought to be based on your emotional belief about it, say, an emotional belief about a person who you have an idea how they should be, and your idea is a lie, you see, [M: Yeah.] and if you believe so firmly that the world is such-and-such a way and that any words spoken that describe this world other than you have decided a priori is the correct way it ought to be, you are believing a lie and you will attract that kind of energy.

I think Don knew, he understood that the world is not the way it is. He was too smart a man, his commentary about the world, his experiences, his observations tell us. He was very interested in asking some of these questions. But the other members of that group wouldn't allow those questions to be asked because it wasn't, quote, "of the highest and the best", it wasn't nice; you see? And of course, "nice" is kind of subjective, first of all, second of all is a value judgment. And if you make a value judgment about some of these things you are required to make a value in your actions and behaviours. But when you make a value judgement about the universe, about the reality, about what exists - you know, the good and the evil must exist, coexist, interact in a dynamic way in order for creation to exist - you're basically judging god.

M: Yeah, I think that would be true.

L: And it's not "nice" to fool mother nature. [laughs]

ark said:
But I do not see in these extracts any particular "rituals". And what is "white magic?" Did Ra defined it somewhere?
One of the quotes says
The heart of white magic is the experience of the joy of union with the Creator. This joy will of necessity radiate throughout the life experience of the positive adept.
This was Ra speaking. Is that not a definition?

Data said:
Hi flashgordonv,

there is an article on the cassiopaea website, covering The Cassiopaeans and Ra.

The following is an relevant extract of an radio interview of Laura that I am currently transcribing:

'(?)' designates words I am unsure about if I understood them correctly, the audio quality is sometimes poor and I am not a native speaker.

M: Now, I heard of the RA transmissions. Isn't this considered, like, from a higher source...

L: It has some bleed-throughs of some real good high level information, I really respect that source. I do point out, however, that it has some problems. Obviously there was some bias on the part of the receivers and you can always detect bias in the language. When there is a lot of words spoken with very little meaning - what we call word density, value density of the words; I mean, do they use a lot of words and say nothing or very little?

M: Yeah, I've seen it on some channeling sessions, they use a lot of words and didn't really say anything.

[...]

L: So, word density is one clue, archaic language. [...]

[...]

M: Now, the RA beings, they were like the sixth level also, right?

L: Yes, and I believe they were. What part of it managed to bleed through the bias. But you notice when you read RA that – and I respect it very much – you notice the convoluted language, and there is often a very excessive amount of words with not a lot being said. On other occasions there is needy(?) material, very needy(?). [...] Of course, I belive that the contact was actually transduced through Don Elkins, he was the connector and then their trance channel Carla telepathically was able to pull it from Don's mind and speak it. And this was kind of a convoluted way of getting this way out. Because once Don died, RA never came again.

M: Yeah.

L: So, that was... You know, I analyzed their work very closely. And I understood that if you restrict... Once again, what happens is the thing with sex [refers here to a subject dicussed earlier in the interview]. If you have an idea [of how] something ought to be based on your emotional belief about it, say, an emotional belief about a person who you have an idea how they should be, and your idea is a lie, you see, [M: Yeah.] and if you believe so firmly that the world is such-and-such a way and that any words spoken that describe this world other than you have decided a priori is the correct way it ought to be, you are believing a lie and you will attract that kind of energy.

I think Don knew, he understood that the world is not the way it is. He was too smart a man, his commentary about the world, his experiences, his observations tell us. He was very interested in asking some of these questions. But the other members of that group wouldn't allow those questions to be asked because it wasn't, quote, "of the highest and the best", it wasn't nice; you see? And of course, "nice" is kind of subjective, first of all, second of all is a value judgment. And if you make a value judgment about some of these things you are required to make a value in your actions and behaviours. But when you make a value judgement about the universe, about the reality, about what exists - you know, the good and the evil must exist, coexist, interact in a dynamic way in order for creation to exist - you're basically judging god.

M: Yeah, I think that would be true.

L: And it's not "nice" to fool mother nature. [laughs]
Thanks Data, that was very useful. Much appreciated.

I see FlashGordonV ended his interaction with this forum on his 42nd post - that number just keeps following me! With that synchronicity in tow, I find myself following in Flash's footsteps. Hmm, Flash only had 14 hours to save the Earth, 3 * 14 = 42. Ok, right brain ticking over nicely then, number for the funny farm on speed dial...

I've been reading over the Ra material and was curious about why the C's are quite vehemently opposed to any sort of ritual, but Ra verges on OCD in insisting that rituals are completed correctly. For example from Session #3

QUESTIONER: My first question is, did we correctly perform the ritual for starting the communication?
RA: I am Ra. The placement of the artifacts designated to balance the instrument should be placed at the instrument’s head for the least distortion of effect.
QUESTIONER: (After moving the items.) Is this the proper position?
RA: I am Ra. Please correct the angle of the incense so that it is perpendicular to the plane of twenty degrees north-by-northeast.
QUESTIONER: (After making the correction.) Is this satisfactory?
RA: I am Ra. Please check by eye to make fine correction.
Also in this excerpt from Session #80, Ra seems to be clear that it is the ritual itself which is offering protection:

Questioner: I had to leave the room for a forgotten item after we performed the banishing ritual. Did this have a deleterious effect on the ritual or the working?
Ra: I am Ra. Were it the only working the lapse would have been critical. There is enough residual energy of a protective nature in this place of working that this lapse, though quite unrecommended, does not represent a threat to the protection which the ritual of which you spoke offers.
Now I take Lynne's point above that Carla was big into ritual, so I can see that it might be helpful - even necessary - for her, but Laura seemed quite open minded to the idea of ritual back in 941005:
Q: Hello.
A: You are good to do it this way without ritual.
Q: (L) What ritual do you want us to do?
A: None.
Q: (L) Does ritual enhance or prevent communication?
A: Constricts.
And then in 950520 it looks like she was told off for trying something she didn't think counted as a ritual but the C's did!

Q: (L) Who do we have with us?
A: Rituals restrict channel!

Q: (L) We weren’t doing a ritual, we were just surrounding ourselves with light. Is there something wrong with surrounding ourselves with light and creating light energy?
A: Rituals are rituals.
And of course 970523 which is mentioned in The Wave:
A:...This is why we have recommended against all rituals, because ritual
restricts the flow, thereby restricting the possibilities.
So while the need for ritual might have been coming from Carla in the case of the Ra's contact, the need for NO ritual definitely seems to be coming from the C's themselves in the case of Laura's contact.

Does this suggest that either there is a fundamental difference between the entities being channelled, or that ritual being helpful/not helpful is purely a function of the participants engaged in communication? The C's seem to imply that ritual is universally unhelpful in this work, and I take the point that rote ritual - going through the motions of some action without understanding - is the antithesis of Knowledge.

Going off my own topic, but back to Flash's: I wasn’t taking an interest in “magic” when I started the search that brought me to this thread, but I found this Ra quote from Session #79 that seemed relevant (added context in square brackets):

Ra: I am Ra. As you understand, if we may use this misnomer, magic, the magical potential in third and fourth density was then [before a veil was drawn between conscious and unconscious] far greater than after the change. However, there was far, far less desire or will to use this potential.
and in the same session
Ra: I am Ra. Magical ability is the ability to consciously use the so-called unconscious.

The way that I understand this point is:

1. Carla was very fixated on ritual, so the RA entity was "accomodating" her in this respect to make her feel safe and comfortable.

2. As "ark" points out, there isn't a definition here that entails "magic" as we commonly use the term, in fact, the definition that RA uses, has for me not much to do with magic at all: "Magical ability is the ability to conscioulsy use the so-called unconscious". I think that is what psychoanalysis and hypnosis attempt to do, and we don't call that magic either. It is "magic" in a sense that for most people this is just not a reality - accessing yur unconscious conscioulsy. And that is partly what we are trying to achieve by The Work (we just call it recognizing your "programs" or your "mechanical nature"). It may well be that Carla was into magic and that this was a "distortion" of the channel.

P.S. Come to think of it: How would you, flashgordonV, define "magic"? I am thinking about a definition myself ...

Found this definition in my computer's dicitionary:

"Magic: The power of apparently influcencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces".

I've been picking through the SOTT forums for a few years now and have never felt compelled to register or reply. Until now. What makes this difference is most probably the last few years of my life having been going through the RA and the C's material..in part introduced to me by a person who attended many of the C channelings. Curiosity.

Before I continue may I say that my background is in the esoteric field, specifically ceremonial magic and invocation/evocation (types of channeling and/or communications with entities/energies) which obviously includes ritual.

TheSpoon said:
I've been reading over the Ra material and was curious about why the C's are quite vehemently opposed to any sort of ritual, but Ra verges on OCD in insisting that rituals are completed correctly.

This can be explained by the "types" of entities or energies contacted. Ra is a god the C's were not god(s)/goddess, hence the energies would be different. Ancient Egyptians performed ceremonial magic, including rites to initiate contact with their gods....as an example. The energetic current of each of these "entities" will hold true no matter what the belief system of the channel is. Although, it will come out more strongly or less strongly depending on what the belief system of the channel is.

TheSpoon said:
Ra seems to be clear that it is the ritual itself which is offering protection

Ancient Egyptians practiced hermetic ceremonial magic. Like most ritual magic, the ritual to begin is all about protection that is needed when going between one world and another i.e... when communicating with spirits, entities, etc.

It makes sense that Ra would be a freak about the rituals. Especially if the channel held a special belief in them in the first place OR if the channel was afraid.

This thought process also goes for channels who do not believe in ritual or believe that ritual is unnecessary or are afraid of it...assuming the person is deluded enough to think that ritual equates black/evil/dark stuff.

Demons (as entities/energetic patterns) in particular, do not like rituals to be performed and especially those of the protective variety. These energetic patterns will and have, fooled magicians and general bystanders into thinking they are nice beings that abhor ritual for a multitude of reasons, including the claim that ritual weakens the channel.

TheSpoon said:
Q: (L) We weren’t doing a ritual, we were just surrounding ourselves with light. Is there something wrong with surrounding ourselves with light and creating light energy?
A: Rituals are rituals.

Indeed. Rituals are rituals. I perform a ritual every morning when I shower and brush my teeth. The hygiene ritual :) One thing begs to be asked here for me though...were the C's something other than they claimed when freaking out about rituals...or...did indeed the act of ritual performance restrict the channel? This is something I have experimented with to no conclusive end. In my opinion, as a practiced ceremonial magician and channel, ritual does only enhance a communication effort.

TheSpoon said:
And of course 970523 which is mentioned in The Wave:
A:...This is why we have recommended against all rituals, because ritual
restricts the flow, thereby restricting the possibilities.

The only thing I have to say here is...the only restriction a protection ritual would put on a channel is to restrict negative energies/forces/entities. If the C's had a problem with protection ritual...does that mean they are negative forces out for some fun? I dunno.

TheSpoon said:
Does this suggest that either there is a fundamental difference between the entities being channelled, or that ritual being helpful/not helpful is purely a function of the participants engaged in communication? The C's seem to imply that ritual is universally unhelpful in this work, and I take the point that rote ritual - going through the motions of some action without understanding - is the antithesis of Knowledge.

I believe there is a fundamental difference between the entities through these channels. Though a complete analysis I have not personally completed. I also have observed many channels done various ways and I have come to the personal conclusion that although what the channel themselves believes does have an impact on the communication, it (ritual) is not purely just a function of the people involved. Meaning, what type of and whether ritual is done or not does affect the communication as well as the beliefs of the people involved. As an aside...whether one uses ritual or not even still the beliefs of the people involved will affect the communication.

You do bring up a fantastic point, however. Performing a ritual without understanding everything that it truly is, what it is for and all the other implications it bears is most likely a hinderance to any communication whatsoever. Possibly the C's were so against it because the people involved were not "magic people"...they were not magicians, hence, ritual would be simply motions behind which there is no meaning.

MagiAwen said:
Ra is a god the C's were not god(s)/goddess, hence the energies would be different.

"Ra is a god"? What a strange statement. Could you please define what the word "god" means in your vocabulary, and why you describe the "Ra" entity as such?

While the the social complex identified in "The Law of One" transcripts may have been worshipped as a "god" by the ancient Egyptians, it certainly doesn't identify itself as such in its communications with and through Elkins/Rueckert/McCarty, nor did Elkins/Rueckert/McCarty perceive it as such. The words "god" and "gods" appear exactly three times in the Ra transcripts, always within the context of primitive human belief systems.

MagiAwen said:
I believe there is a fundamental difference between the entities through these channels.

Both the "Ra" and "Cassiopaean" entities identify themselves as sixth density STO beings. Could you please identify the specific "fundamental differences" you perceive between them?

I don't think the C's said that rituals cannot protect, it's just the wrong approach because of how limited, self-defeating, and ultimately powerless this approach is. Rituals are designed to "protect" but by the very nature of what is a ritual, which involves assumption and subjectivity and non-openness, you end up exposing yourself to danger since you close yourself off to objective reality and possibilities. However, it does not mean the ritual will not have some beneficial effect in some cases if you truly believe it does, but knowledge is simply much more powerful and much more useful and won't put you into danger. Here are some things the C's said about rituals from various sessions:

C's said:
Q: (L) Do any of the rituals we perform provide protection against further abduction?
A: Maybe. Some Crystals with energy fields. Don't need protection if you have knowledge.
C's said:
Q: (L) Are there any rituals that can be performed to provide protection for one against intrusion by the Lizzies.
A: Rituals are self-defeating.
Q: (L) Are there any technological means we can use?
A: The only defense needed is knowledge. Knowledge defends you against every possible form of harm in existence. ...
C's said:
Q: (L) Hello.
A: Hello. Please no rituals. They constrict energy flow.
C's said:
Q: (L) The point is that a constant state of worry, another crisis every day, the perpetual worry, eventually wears a
person down to the point where one can no longer focus on any other issues.
A: Perhaps one can solve the crises by focusing on other issues? You see, when you constrict the flow, you constrict the
channel. And when you constrict the channel, you close down possibilities. And, you make it difficult, if not impossible
for you to see that which is there. In other words, the obvious becomes oblivious because of constriction of the flow.
This is why we have recommended against all rituals, because ritual restricts the flow, thereby restricting the possibilities.  ...
C's said:
Q: (L) We would like to know a bit more on the subject of rituals, which you have warned us are restricting on many
levels. Why is this?
A: If one believes in one's activities sincerely, to the greatest extent, they certainly will produce SOME benefit, at SOME
level. But, merely following patterns for the sake of following patterns, does not produce sincerity and faith necessary for
ultimate benefits to result. So, therefore, as always, one must search from within, rather than from without, to answer that
question. Do you understand? To give you an example, to be certain, you meet this all the time. If you read material in
the pages of a book that advises one form of ritual or another, and you follow that form of ritual because you have read
words printed on the pages, does that really give you the true sense of satisfaction and accomplishment within yourself to
the greatest extent possible? Whereas, if you, yourself, were to develop an activity which one or another could interpret
or define as a ritual, but it comes from within you, it feels RIGHT to you, and you have a sincere and complete faith in it,
whatever it may be, does that feel right to you?

Anyway there is more but I think the above is a pretty good indication of the C"s stance on the issue. And I think RA's channeling was already constricted by rituals and sacred cows of those involved in terms of the possibilities of what can be talked about and how it can be talked about. The "receivership capability" of the RA group was much more limited I think, and here is what the C's say about what that is:
C's said:
Q: Was my insight that I had one night that, at some point in time something may happen that will turn genes on in our
bodies that will cause us to physically transform, an accurate perception of what could happen at the time of transition to
4th density?
A: For the most part, yes.
Q: Are there any limitations to what our physical bodies can transform to if instructed by the DNA? Could we literally
grow taller, rejuvenate, change our physical appearance, capabilities, or whatever, if instructed by the DNA?
A: Receivership capability.
Q: What is receivership capability?
A: Change to broader receivership capability.
Q: (A) That means that you can receive more of something.
A: Close.
Q: (A) It means how good is your receiver.
A: Yes.
Q: (L) What is your receiver? The physical body?
A: Mind through central nervous system connection to higher levels.
Q: So, that is the whole issue of gaining knowledge and developing control over your body. If your mind and CNS are
tuned to higher levels of consciousness, that has significance in terms of your receivership capability?
A: Close.

And as a result of the approach and the state of being/mind of those involved in RA communications, RA did not (and could not) step on their toes nearly as much as the C's were able to in Laura's case. In Laura's case the C's often said what the group didn't want to hear but it wasn't really "stepping on their toes" because the group's approach and goals and state of mind allowed for this to happen. As for RA's group, their question was never whether rituals are good or bad, their question was "did we do this ritual correctly?" and RA simply could not escape the boundaries/limitations imposed on the channel by the receivership capability of the group involved, osit. And RA was not necessarily wrong in the suggestions for those rituals - maybe those suggestions actually do make the rituals "better", but only within a very narrow and limited box of how useful such rituals can possibly be to begin with.

Having said that,

MagiAwen said:
Ra is a god the C's were not god(s)/goddess, hence the energies would be different.
What is a god and how do you know?

MagiAwen said:
Ancient Egyptians performed ceremonial magic, including rites to initiate contact with their gods....as an example.
This suggests to me that they were more on the level of the RA group themselves, not the C's group. In other words, I don't see any reason to assume that the ancient Egyptians had any objective reason to do their ceremonial magic rites - no more than anyone today does. I'm not sure it is the "type" of entity that makes the difference here - but the "type" of person/group. Unless of course the "type" of eneity is simply STS, which would make all the difference, but if an entity is STO, and is focused on knowledge, openness, and objectivity, then I don't think there will be such a huge variation in that entity's understanding from other STO entity's on similar level - and the variation will be a result of the channeler's own biases and self-imposed restrictions.

MagiAwen said:
Ancient Egyptians practiced hermetic ceremonial magic.  Like most ritual magic, the ritual to begin is all about protection that is needed when going between one world and another i.e... when communicating with spirits, entities, etc.
Again, the intention of the group, and the objective reality are not one and the same. Today people do rituals that are "all about protection" as well, but it doesn't make those rituals a good thing today nor in ancient Egyptian times.

MagiAwen said:
This thought process also goes for channels who do not believe in ritual or believe that ritual is unnecessary or are afraid of it...assuming the person is deluded enough to think that ritual equates black/evil/dark stuff.
This kinda suggests to me that you have some identification with the usefulness of rituals. What about those who simply realise the futility and subjective/restrictive nature of rituals, are they deluted also? Cuz if you think about it, STO does not promote rituals because of this, but STS mindset IS compatible with rituals (see religions for example). So technically, rituals ARE black/evil/dark stuff, just because of the nature of what a ritual is and how it "works".

MagiAwen said:
Indeed. Rituals are rituals.  I perform a ritual every morning when I shower and brush my teeth.
Those are not really the same type of rituals. They don't involve limiting assumptions and "faith" in the ritual itself instead of knowledge. Those are just activities that have objective and direct results and don't require "faith" as in assumption.

Back
Top Bottom