the rays or energy centers in Ra material

radish

The Force is Strong With This One
I wonder if anyone else has enjoyed the discussions about the seven colored rays in Book II of Ra material. I found their contemplation a good tool for self observation, and I suspect that balancing the rays is an important part of the Work as it can facilitate positive polarization (and the activation of the magnetic center - for surely there is a correspondence to the fourth way energy centers).

Very roughly - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet rays, correspond respectively to energies of sexuality, movement and survival, self awareness and interaction, compassion and empathy, radiation/communication of self, awareness of Creator as self, and the last, violet ray corresponds to balancing the other six rays (and the presence of a magnetic center?). This spectrum is an octave in which a soul conducts energy of prime creator.

The rays have a correspondence to the densities - red to first density, orange to second, etc. Much as 3D is a "level" where positive and negative exist side by side and souls may choose polarity, the yellow ray is available to both positive and negative polarities. The activation of green ray is a step toward positive polarization. The strong activation of the blue and violet rays is apparently rare among 3D human beings. That's my basic understanding anyway.

Contemplating the rays and my expression of the them has allowed me to see rather clearly where programming has created blockages. To be specific, I have found that my expression of yellow ray is rather weak. One way this has manifested is I have been very inconveniently attracted to people who have a strong yellow ray. I speculate that such an attraction includes a subconscious desire to balance my own energies by availing myself the energies of another. This would seem to be an STS activity. Only after observing myself as a collection of these rays did I begin to see this for what it is. It seems to me that by learning to activate the yellow ray myself I can begin to free myself from the need (created by programming and other deleterious, STS influences?) to obtain that energy from someone else. It's all about developing and balancing the full spectrum, and the permutations are infinite because the "experiential distortions" of each soul are infinitely various.

In addition to the corrective potential described above, contemplating all this has given me a sense of wonder for my self and for the infinite number of other selves.

As my favorite kitchen magnet says: "Wonder is the beginning of knowledge." I have found it is also a powerful anti-depressant!

radish said:
In addition to the corrective potential described above, contemplating all this has given me a sense of wonder for my self and for the infinite number of other selves.
And what are you gonna do with this infinite number of selves? You will not have time to look at each of them even for half of a second....
So, what was this contemplating good for?

Hi Ark,

What am I going to do is certainly a good question. To answer your second question, I would say this contemplation gives me a tangible sense of connection to a "cosmic" environment, a method of understanding it, and how I may function in it. Perhaps I respond to visualizing colored rays because I am visually oriented. I hope that does not sound too goofy.

But the bottom line is that a sense of understanding or connection energizes me and gives me the courage to continue to live, to drive through traffic to work every day, to face the mundane fears that always try to creep in, and to continue to give to life whatever it is I have to give it.

That is what I am DOing, for now. And while I can't hope to have the "time" to look at each of the infinite number of other selves individually, I now understand that as long as I remain conscious of being, I am assured that there will ALWAYS be something do DO. :)

swear I just laughed at work remembering Ark's response and relating it to what Burna Jones said when he first joined the group:

Eventually I joined an online discussion group on Laura's work. This brought the biggest shocks of all. It was not like any discussion group. In some respects, I found that refreshing; In others, disconcerting. Most disconcerting was the fact that people in that group were not at all hesitant to point out mistakes in logic, emotionally driven thinking, and other errors in no uncertain terms. They could be blunt to the point of, as it appeared to me at the time, rudeness. Punches were definitely not pulled; People were not interested in "playing nice" and telling fuzzy lies just to make each other feel warm and fuzzy. In other words, this was not a fan group or a discussion for the faint of heart. This was a serious discussion that required active research and a willingness to face the truth, no matter how distasteful, on the part of each participant.

Mod's note: The real name has been changed for the forum name in order to protect the privacy of the person.

Back
Top Bottom