The superbug that doctors have been dreading just reached the U.S.

casper

The Living Force
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/05/26/the-superbug-that-doctors-have-been-dreading-just-reached-the-u-s/

Quote:
"For the first time, researchers have found a person in the United States carrying bacteria resistant to antibiotics of last resort, an alarming development that the top U.S. public health official says could mean “the end of the road” for antibiotics.

The antibiotic-resistant strain was found last month in the urine of a 49-year-old Pennsylvania woman. Defense Department researchers determined that she carried a strain of E. coli resistant to the antibiotic colistin, according to a study published Thursday in Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, a publication of the American Society for Microbiology. The authors wrote that the discovery “heralds the emergence of a truly pan-drug resistant bacteria.”

Colistin is the antibiotic of last resort for particularly dangerous types of superbugs, including a family of bacteria known as CRE, which health officials have dubbed “nightmare bacteria.” In some instances, these superbugs kill up to 50 percent of patients who become infected. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has called CRE among the country’s most urgent public health threats."

Also:
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/26/health/first-superbug-cre-case-in-us/index.html

This one is worse! Much, much worse: Candida Auris! Oh, and they won't tell you which hospitals are infected because 'it would cause panic'. The irony is that this resistance occurred in agriculture due to over use of anti- fungals. They can't treat it and they can't get rid of it.

A Mysterious Infection, Spanning the Globe in a Climate of Secrecy
I think it is the same article that SOTT put some days ago... When I read the article it was reading a very good detective story with horror in it. Like reading the book about Ebola, by Richard Preston, The Hot Zone, or the story by King, The Stand. Apocaliptical health situation. Maybe Candida Auris comes from the Cosmos? To study the history of these microbes or virus is really fascinating.

I think it is the same article that SOTT put some days ago... When I read the article it was reading a very good detective story with horror in it. Like reading the book about Ebola, by Richard Preston, The Hot Zone, or the story by King, The Stand. Apocaliptical health situation. Maybe Candida Auris comes from the Cosmos? To study the history of these microbes or virus is really fascinating.

Interestingly enough, the majority of articles about candida auris on SOTT were from several years ago. Prescient.

I believe this strain of candida came about (they think?) from use, or overuse, of antifungals on plants. It's merely a resistant type of candida. It is going to mostly effect people with compromised immune systems and invasive lines, or procedures.

Pharma has not spent much time researching either resistant fungus or bacteria. That's because there's no money in it. You all know where most of their money comes from when it comes to infections....

In the above article, Senator Chuck Schumer was actually trying to do something useful by trying to get New York to declare a 'public health emergency'. This would mean a massive increase in funding to address the problem, I know, it surprised the heck out of me, but I don't think it'll come to anything because of the media. Here are the 3 reasons.

1. He's not bagging Deep State's opponent, Donald Trump.

2. It's doesn't support and promote Pharma's cash cow, vaccines, where as the hysterics over Measles does.

3. It could cause concern/panic and lack of confidence amongst the populace when it comes to hospitals.

tucker carlson again. While it seems most of the covid vaccined people suffer from immuno deficiency, the doctor beginns to say the candida may be mortal for 30 or 60 per cent for immuno depressive people.
video in english and french subtitles

If it’s from the WaPo it’s an “official” narrative, IMO. More fear and loathing. Whether it comes true or not, it generates fear. And sets up a possible reason for a response. And an explanation/excuse that is non-vaxx related for all those who might be keeling over.

Back
Top Bottom