The Universe has a funny way of answering prayers..

Chaze

Jedi
In my reintroduction to all the members here at the forum, I described briefly my little adventure into the unknown, bringing to life my own personal variation of the “quest”. Realizing everything had gone back into a state of disarray within and without, I knew I had to seek an environment that provided me with as much balance as possible in order for me to continue to pursue my own independent studies and inner development.

I had been living in a small city here in my home state of Alabama, one that is particularly not a very ideal place to live. More specifically, I lived in a low-income area where drugs, crime, and just about every sort of outwards projection of imbalance was my “normal”. I mean, most of the entire state is poor and seemingly dilapidated. I needed peace and quiet; a place I wasn’t being bombarded perpetually with negative influences that would challenge even the best of us.

And as it happened, my exodus from disruption was looking a little chaotic at first, not knowing where I would go, where I would live, or how I would adjust.. But there’s a funny little thing about prayers.. At least from my experience thus far. When they’re coming from a place of the purest form of intent that you’re capable of expressing, I do believe that whatever it is out there that is “answering the call” likes to do so in ways that match the uniqueness of you, and what it is that your soul really needs at that time.

Now to throw in there a few interesting facts I’ve learned about myself. I don’t know how accurate these things actually are, so I’m not subscribing to anything entirely, but according to the Myers Briggs personality quiz, I landed with the personality of the INFJ. Which explains all of the sporadic eras of my life where I just “fell off the face of the Earth” because all I wanted to do was study. Learn. I’d drop everything, in a snap, and seemingly not think twice about it so that I could figure out just what the hell was going on. Next, according to my Life Path number, I am designated number 5. I’m the “adventurer” or the “freedom seeker”. All my life, I’ve wandered from city to city, place to place. I could write volumes of book on all the wild and exciting adventures I’ve taken. (I’m honestly lucky to be alive.) And one of the most notable traits about my character is my desire to obtain freedom. In every sense of the word. If you could see my book shelf, you’d think I was plotting to start a revolution.

With all of that being said, let’s get back to my current affairs. In my search for a new home, I was having A LOT of difficulty. This was still during the height of the COVID restrictions, so the market was slim here. But, as persistence does what persistence does, I finally found a small house, out in a rural section a county over, and they were willing to sign the papers that day if I were serious about it. So, I went to take a look. As I was approaching, I noticed it was going to be almost right beside an elementary school. But it was when I saw the name of the school that I kind of got that feeling that something was trying to relay a message to me, and I had better be paying attention. The name of this school was HARMONY. Which was essentially what I was in desperate need of, and my goal was to move somewhere that I could go back to “school”, so to speak. There was my first sign.

Next, the number of the address to this house was 5050… Which I felt was symbolic as well, so out of my curiosity, I decided to take a look and see if there was any “deep numerological and/or esoteric” meaning behind this number. What my search pulled up for me described as such: “The desire to move towards freedom”. I almost didn’t even have to look inside the house to know this was exactly where I was moving to. (Turns out, the house looked nice as well, and was well taken care of by previous owners, so that was a plus.)

And ever since moving here, it seems like my awareness—due to consistent studying without constant distraction and disruption—has increased drastically, and I’ve been rewarded with the most harmonious lifestyle I’ve lived in probably my entire life. It’s absolutely astonishing how things work out for you when you just have a little faith, remain perseverant, and intent to do what’s best for your soul! I couldn’t give enough thanks for the answers I prayed for. And for the first time in a long time, I feel like I’m finally on the right path. 🙂

Thanks for sharing this with us ChazeK. The path you are on is quite similar to mine, and probably more people than you may realise. I have always desired to know the truth, and have peace and harmony and I guess everyone does. The universe it seems it the ultimate learning mechanism. It will pit those lessons to you in the hope that you will learn or realise that which you most need to know to progress i.e your lessons are dynamic in that they adapt to your current situation and understanding (from what I understand)

Also - what are you studying ? I am interested to know.

And as it happened, my exodus from disruption was looking a little chaotic at first, not knowing where I would go, where I would live, or how I would adjust.. But there’s a funny little thing about prayers.. At least from my experience thus far. When they’re coming from a place of the purest form of intent that you’re capable of expressing, I do believe that whatever it is out there that is “answering the call” likes to do so in ways that match the uniqueness of you, and what it is that your soul really needs at that time.

I'm so happy for you and must agree completly with what you said.
When you think you're at the bottom end
the universe gives you a hand just to check out how sirious we are
and how much effort we are willing to input in some significant change. :thup:

Back
Top Bottom