The Urantia Book

sanmcc55

A Disturbance in the Force
May I ask if any one there has read this book....The Urantia Book...I know many of you are enlightened and I thank God for the celestial beings imparting truth to this sad planet....Does the truth regarding the secret government even matter at this stage...is 2012 the end as we know it?

Yes, I read it from cover to cover about 20 years ago. I wasn't very impressed.

20 years is a very long time...it is difficult reading for sure but the more I read...the more I believe it is true....why were you not impressed?

I also read it from cover to cover about ten years ago. Took me four years to get through it, with much re-reading to try and comprehend. I really didn't learn anything from it at all. It was not logical, nor made much sense. And none of it could be proven.

I think I've learned more from the Cass associated sites and SOTT than Urantia.

I saw your questian regarding orbs.....orbs are highly phychic telekinetic entities whipping through our atmosphere from a different dimension.....was it you who put the "The Force is with this one" near my name? tell me how I should recieve that?

sanmcc55 said:
I saw your questian regarding orbs.....orbs are highly phychic telekinetic entities whipping through our atmosphere from a different dimension.
Could you please provide data to back up this statement?

s said:
...was it you who put the "The Force is with this one" near my name? tell me how I should recieve that?
The notation under your user name is an automatic notation based on how many posts you have made, as your post number increases, the notation changes.

Book...http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9177.msg65752#msg65752
Hi there,
I find it necessary to be involved in a study group with the Urantia Book...Luckily, I found a great one...Did you know Edgar Casey was involved...the sleeping human contact...I have to say that at first I was very skeptical.....but the more I got into to it ..the more it rings true for me....I believed in Edgar for years and just found out his connection with the book..The second half is very easy to read compared to the first half....do you remember the part on Thought Adjusters? I found it all so facinating...even though much of it is way beyond human comprehension.... blows the myths and untruths of the Bible...so many of the distortions and misinterpretations we were taught etc....I have a much deeper understanding, appreciation and love of the Universal Father because of it....personally, I feel we as humans are often too pompous, pride filled and sadly very limited.... to truly understand the magnitude of creation and infinity...but hey...it's worth a try..
thanks for your reply....best to ya!

Anart, some questians for you if you don't mind......what do you know of the Philiadelphia Experiment and the Montauk Project. Also what does your name mean?

sanmcc55 said:
Anart, some questians for you if you don't mind......what do you know of the Philiadelphia Experiment and the Montauk Project. Also what does your name mean?
There is a search engine at a tab on the top of the forum page - please use that to discover what has already been discussed regarding these subjects. There is also quite a bit of information available at www.cassiopaea.org on these topics.

Anart
Who are you ? am I talking with a person ? why did you or someone ask me to prove my definition of Orbs and then direct me to the same sight someone else did before....I'm feeling like this response sight may not be for real.... and why that note next to my name when today was the first time I ever contacted you...and why would you change it with the number of replies? .... you are moderator....Laura is administrator....and me...The Force is strong with this one....What??......I'm not buying it....something stinks in Denmark and I don't think it's the cheese....take care!

Sanmcc55, please note that Anart already answered your question regarding the notation below you user name.
anart said:
The notation under your user name is an automatic notation based on how many posts you have made, as your post number increases, the notation changes.
sanmcc55 said:
Who are you ? am I talking with a person ?...something stinks in Denmark and I don't think it's the cheese
:shock: that sounded a little bit strange and stinky. What makes you think anart is something different from a person?

Recognizing that you didn't actually ask sanmcc55, it is highly recommended taking some time to read through the links anart has provided. There are literally years of reading within the Cass site. Good chance all your questions will be answered, or if not, it might be a far more considerable time then to ask. You are, afterall, a guest in someone elses domain.

You may also find that the understandings here are not your cup-o-tea.

sanmcc55 said:
Anart Who are you ?
I am anart

s said:
am I talking with a person ?
Yep.

s said:
why did you or someone ask me to prove my definition of Orbs and then direct me to the same sight someone else did before
I did not ask you to 'prove' anything - I simply asked you for data to back your pronouncement about orbs. You speak as if what you say is fact - if so, please provide the data to back that up so we can all get up to speed. Did you actually read the forum rules when you joined?

As far as 'being directed to the same site' - that is likely due to the fact that the content of your posts indicates a lack of knowledge about the material upon which this forum is based - the site is offered as a way to increase your knowledge - simple, really.

s said:
...I'm feeling like this response sight may not be for real....
Hmmm- and why would that be?

s said:
and why that note next to my name when today was the first time I ever contacted you..
.and why would you change it with the number of replies?
Did you miss my earlier response? No 'one' put it there - it is a feature of this forum's software and nothing more.

s said:
.... you are moderator....Laura is administrator....and me...The Force is strong with this one....What??.....
Is this the first time you've ever used an internet forum???

s said:
I'm not buying it....something stinks in Denmark and I don't think it's the cheese....take care!
How odd - that one would interpret their own misunderstanding for 'stinks' - just because you do not understand how this forum operates and did not understand the forum rules does not mean something is wrong with this forum.

There, of course, may be several things 'wrong' with this forum - I cannot know for sure - but these things certainly have little to do with the post tracking software.

I was just thinking... creating some kind of AnartBot™ might indeed be beneficial for the forum, and especially for Anart herself. Saves an enormous amount of energy and time :)

What we are not sure about is that anart was talking to a person.

Back
Top Bottom