The voice of God.

Wandering Star

The Living Force
This afternoon when I lay down to take a little nap, on the edge of sleep and consciousness I suddenly heard a huge voice that filled everything. It was of enormous power and it was not a scream, it is difficult to describe it, it was as if it came from a being so enormous that the voice was like thunder.

I have never experienced anything like this, although it did not scare me. It usually happens to me before the unexpected. I am surprised at the experience I have, but I am rarely afraid.

The voice used a word from an archaic, ancient language that is not used today, however the meaning was totally precise in its meaning.

It was similar to "disappointed", "dejected", "no expectations" or something similar.

In fact, I have spent many days with the feeling that something is going to happen and that we are a bit in the calm before the storm and a feeling of tiredness from waiting.

If I were religious I would be overwhelmed and amazed, however, the possibilities of manipulation and misinformation of dreams make me cautious and skeptical.

In any case, this has been very rare.

The voice used a word from an archaic, ancient language that is not used today, however the meaning was totally precise in its meaning.

It was similar to "disappointed", "dejected", "no expectations" or something similar.

In fact, I have spent many days with the feeling that something is going to happen and that we are a bit in the calm before the storm and a feeling of tiredness from waiting.
It was not clear it is the only meaning you got from the experience or some thing more.

Oh boy,

You were on the edge of falling asleep? could it have been a dream?

Either way, it's a crazy one, I would try and remember what you were doing prior to taking the nap, it might be influencing the experience. Maybe something you watched or read or something along the lines.

If I were religious I would be overwhelmed and amazed, however, the possibilities of manipulation and misinformation of dreams make me cautious and skeptical.
Yes, this is a good approach, specially because it could also be your own imagination, your own creation. Or your own message towards yourself, about something completely unrelated.. or simply something entertaining that your mind came up with. This is the reason why I feel that calling it "the voice of God" is a bit presumptive, when it was simply a large voice.

This is the reason why I feel that calling it "the voice of God" is a bit presumptive, when it was simply a large voice.
I gave it that title to enhance the strangeness of the sensation of "enormity" of the voice, as if a gigantic being had spoken.

The feeling was that he was asking me with that word, something like you are "disenchanted".

And that's it...

I have no idea the real reason for this, or why.

And yes, it was just when I started to fall asleep and the voice brought me back to full consciousness.

And as I already explained, my aminico state these last days was a bit of boredom and disenchantment at the enormity of the evil that is "seen" everywhere and the impunity that is perceived in the acts of so many people.

However, the "events" of high strangeness are already so many in my experience, that this is one more and in reality I do not give it much importance.

In the morning you have to get up, take my son to school, go to work, continue with life and do what you can to the best of your ability.

I have once commented that in reality, if a UFO landed on the door of the house, that would not be of any help...

Unless the "alien" invites me to a coffee.:-D

Actually , once I’ve also experienced smth similar ... it was in my childhood , I was sick and had high temperature ...and in my dream that voice of enormous power told me “WAKE UP...YOU OUGHT TO HELP YOUR SISTERS” ... as a child I also called it “God’s voice” ...what interesting , after this experience I woke up and got well like in couple of hours :))

I wonder whose that voice? Maybe it’s us talking to ourselves ?...though in a rather strange way😅

Actually , once I’ve also experienced smth similar ... it was in my childhood , I was sick and had high temperature ...and in my dream that voice of enormous power told me “WAKE UP...YOU OUGHT TO HELP YOUR SISTERS” ... as a child I also called it “God’s voice” ...what interesting , after this experience I woke up and got well like in couple of hours :))

I wonder whose that voice? Maybe it’s us talking to ourselves ?...though in a rather strange way😅
Very difficult to know, I would say, but if we are the Alpha, at some point close to the Omega, perhaps we will look "back" and when speaking, even if it is whispering, the "sound" reaches the recipient like a huge voice.

Just to point out some theory.

Thank you Wandering Star. I had a visitation by a soulular shard of Caesus or Jesar the Crease Toast or whatever anyone wants to call that phenomenon and my reaction was wordless wonder. So I totally get your blank dumbfoundedness. Jaw drop type of feeling. But, so as to try to make a contribution to you: where in this life are you perhaps disappointed etc? With yourself and with the world we inhabit at the moment? And then where to now? Or how are you to respond to this fundamental input? (assuming it comes from on high) what is the choice of how you create yourself to be now that we are at this crossroad? A crossroad there are signs a plenty but no visible roads or paths. Limbo land. And the time has come to set a course in response to it all. Maybe. I’m still not sure either.

I heard the big voice as well. Between lives. Before I chose my parents for this life. It said “I am self conscious of you”.

Thank you Wandering Star. I had a visitation by a soulular shard of Caesus or Jesar the Crease Toast or whatever anyone wants to call that phenomenon and my reaction was wordless wonder. So I totally get your blank dumbfoundedness. Jaw drop type of feeling. But, so as to try to make a contribution to you: where in this life are you perhaps disappointed etc? With yourself and with the world we inhabit at the moment? And then where to now? Or how are you to respond to this fundamental input? (assuming it comes from on high) what is the choice of how you create yourself to be now that we are at this crossroad? A crossroad there are signs a plenty but no visible roads or paths. Limbo land. And the time has come to set a course in response to it all. Maybe. I’m still not sure either.

I heard the big voice as well. Between lives. Before I chose my parents for this life. It said “I am self conscious of you”.
I'm not at all tired with this life or anything like that.

The moment, what is happening and what has happened these last two years, has me somewhat tired, or irritated.

And I'm not going to do anything special.

I will do the best I can at all times and that's it.

It may not seem like much, but someone asked a father what he did for his son and he replied: "I do what I can, the best I can."

The person who actually does that, I think he honors everything that has been given to him and everything that can be given in the future to complete his lessons.

It may not seem like much, but someone asked a father what he did for his son and he replied: "I do what I can, the best I can."

The person who actually does that, I think he honors everything that has been given to him and everything that can be given in the future to complete his lessons.
Well, sometimes that's all one can do... one's best, daily.

Sometimes it is good to have a large goal, and aim at it and move towards it. But sometimes, one also needs to have simple and small goals that may be accomplished on a day by day basis, humbly.

It reminds me of what Ark said once, if it's going to take me five lifetimes to accomplish my goal, then let this be the first of those five, which means a lot but in this context.. some great feats require a lot of personal work, and rushing through it will only make it last longer OSIT.

This is the reason why I feel that calling it "the voice of God" is a bit presumptive, when it was simply a large voice.
We usually talk about the help of our STO self, but if I remember correctly, in the learning cycle, one does not follow a straight line. In one lifetime you may have accumulated a particular frequency and in another lifetime, more of the "opposite" frequency. So wouldn't we be equally open to a channel to facilitate those kinds of experiences/contacts that facilitate anchoring/diverting to the convenient frequency?

We usually talk about the help of our STO self, but if I remember correctly, in the learning cycle, one does not follow a straight line. In one lifetime you may have accumulated a particular frequency and in another lifetime, more of the "opposite" frequency. So wouldn't we be equally open to a channel to facilitate those kinds of experiences/contacts that facilitate anchoring/diverting to the convenient frequency?
dont lifetimes happen instantly at the same "time" tho?

dont lifetimes happen instantly at the same "time" tho?
That question is beyond my comprehension. But sometimes I walk down the street and I wonder if the person passing by me is barely their "second life" in the learning cycle and that is why it is more difficult for them to understand what a person with "more lives" is saying to them, what we refer to as "asleep". All living at the same time, but all in different cycles, within a great cycle, if that makes sense.

I suppose it's possible, but that takes away the agency of our souls from the equation I think. We will most certainly encounter all sorts of different frequencies in all the lives we live, but we do have the ability to choose to align ourselves or resonate with one or the other... or what to do about having been wrong on a specific choice of frequency.

So, I think you're technically correct, but I also think that there's a choice that has to be factored in.

Back
Top Bottom