The Wave (online) - Deutsche Übersetzung/ -German Translation

floetus said:
Hello Ana :) Sorry, you are right. It is not a very common word. Its the closest word I could find. Let me put it this way: Have you ever watched an expressive musical jam-session? Different musicians are spontaneously playing together, improvising without expectations. They just do. They seem to just feel it. They understand each other without words. They seem to have forgotten themselves. There is nothing left that could ever stop or limit the purest creative stream. It just flows through them.

"When the musical slang phrase "Being in the groove" is applied to a group of improvisers, this has been called "an advanced level of development for any improvisational music group" which is "equivalent to Bohm and Jaworski's descriptions of an evoked field", which systems dynamics scholars claim are "forces of unseen connection that directly influence our experience and behaviour. Peter Forrester and John Bailey argue that the "chances of achieving this higher level of playing" (i.e., attain a "groove") is improved when the musicians are "open to others musical ideas", "complemen[t] other participant’s musical ideas", and "taking risks with the music". [wikipedia - excerpt]

When I am drawing, I can make a quite similar experience. I'd describe it as a state of being one with the thing you are focused on. Its like being completely united with an open stream of creativity, with the moment of experiencing. Its based on craft (knowledge, experience, practice) and an open mind (humbleness, no expectations, no boundaries). It just flows through you like the purest embodied mind.

Its hard to find the right words to describe it. I believe there are countless descriptions out there, that are all meant to catch this certain state of being.

I realy like it, thank you!

floetus said:
Ana said:
And, May I ask why did you choose the scary and pale face of this child as avatar?
Well, I guess I am like a child, that was used to believe in fairy-tales, until one day they started to make me sick. I am afraid of the men in the moon ;)

Thanks for the explanation :)

Hallo! Ich habe gerade gesehen, dass nur mehr Band 1 online ist - sowohl auf englisch als auch auf deutsch oder ich hab denlink einfach nicht mehr gefunden ... Gibt es jemanden, der die Dateien vielleicht runtergeladen hat, besonders wichtig wäre mir Band 8! Oder kann mir hier jemand weiterhelfen?

Hi! I was looking for book 8 and I missed it same as nearly all the other books online - maybe I didn't find the link? Could someone help me please? maybe one has downloaded the text and if I send an email adress I could get it this way? Or maybe there is another possibility to get especially Book nr. 8!? - A question to the moderator - thanks!

Re: The Wave (online) - Deutsche Übersetzung/ -German Translation

naorma said:
Hallo! Ich habe gerade gesehen, dass nur mehr Band 1 online ist - sowohl auf englisch als auch auf deutsch oder ich hab denlink einfach nicht mehr gefunden ... Gibt es jemanden, der die Dateien vielleicht runtergeladen hat, besonders wichtig wäre mir Band 8! Oder kann mir hier jemand weiterhelfen?

Hallo naorma,

Die Welle ist immer noch zur Gänze online: http://quantumfuture.net/gn/welle . Nachdem die Bücher nun nach und nach auch auf Deutsch verfügbar sind (siehe Pilule Rouge), haben wir uns entschieden, die Unterteilung nach Büchern aufzugeben.

Buch 2, Seelenhacker, wird in kürze erscheinen! :)

naorma said:
Hi! I was looking for book 8 and I missed it same as nearly all the other books online - maybe I didn't find the link? Could someone help me please? maybe one has downloaded the text and if I send an email adress I could get it this way? Or maybe there is another possibility to get especially Book nr. 8!? - A question to the moderator - thanks!

Hello naorma,

Die Welle is still online in its entirety: http://quantumfuture.net/gn/welle . Because the books are released now also in German (see Pilule Rouge), we have given up the division into books.

Book 2, Seelenhacker, will be released soon! :)

Ich habe Kapitel 21 von "The Wave" beendet zu lesen,

Die nächsten Kapitel sind alle Rohübersetzungen.

Wann werden sie übersetzt?

Und was is mit "Politische Ponerologie" wan wird es übersetzt sein?

Was ist mit "Adventures with Cassiopaea", ist es das gleiche wie "Abenteuer mit Cassiopaea" auf Deutsch, weil die Englische Version 36 Kapitel hat und die Deutsche 13 ??
Und wann wird es übersetzt sein?

I finished rading "The Wave" Chapter 21 in german,

The next Chapters are all rough translations.

When will they be translated?

And what is with Political Ponerology? When will this be translated?

What is with "Adventures with Cassiopaea", is it the same as "Abenteuer mit Cassiopaea"in german, because the English version has 36 Chapters and the german 13 ??
And when will this be translated?

Pashalis said:
I finished rading "The Wave" Chapter 21 in german,

The next Chapters are all rough translations.

When will they be translated?

They are translated but only partly proofread. The raw translation is very good though.

Pashalis said:
And what is with Political Ponerology? When will this be translated?

It is translated but only partly proofread. The raw translation is very good though.

Pashalis said:
What is with "Adventures with Cassiopaea", is it the same as "Abenteuer mit Cassiopaea"in german, because the English version has 36 Chapters and the german 13 ??
And when will this be translated?

It is the same. The translation is work in progress.

Pashalis said:
Ich habe Kapitel 21 von "The Wave" beendet zu lesen,

Die nächsten Kapitel sind alle Rohübersetzungen.

Wann werden sie übersetzt?

Sie sind übersetzt aber noch nicht ganz korrekturgelesen. Die Rohübersetzung ist jedoch sehr gut.

Pashalis said:
Und was is mit "Politische Ponerologie" wan wird es übersetzt sein?

Es ist übersetzt aber noch nicht ganz korrekturgelesen. Die Rohübersetzung ist jedoch sehr gut.

Pashalis said:
Was ist mit "Adventures with Cassiopaea", ist es das gleiche wie "Abenteuer mit Cassiopaea" auf Deutsch, weil die Englische Version 36 Kapitel hat und die Deutsche 13 ??

Es ist das gleiche. Es wird laufend übersetzt.

Data said:
Pashalis said:

Es ist das gleiche. Es wird laufend übersetzt.

"The adventures" are currently translated in German, that's the reason why there are missing chapters.

:)

"Die Abenteuer" werden momentan ins Deutsche übersetzt, das ist der Grund warum noch Kapitel fehlen.

:)

Back
Top Bottom